It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Three Hills of Babel...What Are They?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 04:57 PM
link   
In google earth (Coordinates below) there are three equidistant hills or mountains that are circular, and equdistant...about a mile and a half from hill to hill. They form a triangle.

They are located at the site of ancient babel, where the tower of babel supposedly stood. Sadam Hussein built a palice on top of one of them.

This area is a plain and these hills are very old and clearly man made. At least one is referred to as The Hill of Tammuz.

My thoughts...Construction remnants from the tower?

Or...theres a scripture in the bible that says after the tower, in the days of Peleg, the earth was divided. In ancient times, territories were marked by buliding a mound or hill of stones to designate a covenant about borders of land claims. The united states for example has one with canada on its boarder in North dakota. (I think its called the peace garden or something).

Anyways, the mounds are supposed to be a reminder to all those who see it of the covenant, and when people ask what are those, the explanatio reminds everyone of the covenant, and that way it is apparent to all, so that no one can go back later and say we never agreed o that. (This was before they had written docuements and everyone was illiterate).

The earth was divided between Ham, Shem and Japheth after the flood.

If you trace the DNA trails of Man, they all lead back to this region.

Anyone else know what the history of these mounds are?

And How do I post a pic of them? Im having trouble with it.

P.S. if the land covenant theory is correct...their orientation would suggest Africa, Asia, and Europe.

32°31'51.28"N 44°25'46.98 E

[edit on 20-6-2010 by conspiracyguru]

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 05:20 PM
link   
There really ought to be a button I can push to post a pic, just like a vid fro youtube...unless im missing something. I want to put the pic of these three hils so you can see what I mean

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 02:58 AM
link   
I am looking at the coordinates in Google Earth and cant see the hills you are talking about.

View 1:

img413.imageshack.us...

View 2 (a little closer):

img36.imageshack.us...

[edit on 21-6-2010 by Symp EL]

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 06:37 AM
link   
If you know where the Tower of Babel stood, can you tell me where Solomons Mines are?

Second line.

[edit on 21-6-2010 by TheKingsVillian]

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 06:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Symp EL

You need to zoom out a little more. The first pic has one of the hills mostly cut off in the upper right corner

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 12:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheKingsVillian
If you know where the Tower of Babel stood, can you tell me where Solomons Mines are?

Second line.

[edit on 21-6-2010 by TheKingsVillian]

The tower of babel is gone. But the ancient city of babylon in the province of babil, iraq is at those coordinates.

As far as solomons minds, theyve been long mined out for centuries, but most are along the red sea coast.

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 08:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by conspiracyguru
reply to post by Symp EL

You need to zoom out a little more. The first pic has one of the hills mostly cut off in the upper right corner

Is this what you are talking about? This is what is cut off in the photo you mentioned.

img30.imageshack.us...

A little more help from you would be nice.

new topics

top topics

join