It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Youtube UFO - what is it?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 03:54 PM
link   
Came across this on YOUTUBE...doesn't look like the normal. Watch the whole thing, because it's movement does not seem like an aircraft.

Any ideas?

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 03:57 PM
link   
reply to post by SpeedBump

Sure looks a lot like Venus...

Check the date, knowing hte latitude of Moscow already. Note the time (around sunset). Simple

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 03:59 PM
link   

From 4.40min onwards it clearly shows lights similar to that of a plane or a helicopter.

Most of the footage before this is quite out of focus and it makes the object seem almost round in shape.

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 04:01 PM
link   
That's pretty odd.

We've seen a lot of these balls of light. They seem to hang in the air flickering, and then move off to the left or right with a new flashing light which looks like a plane's tail light. Almost as if they are morphing into a plane, but then why would they "morph" in full view of everyone? Kind of defeats the purpose.

[edit on 20-6-2010 by FOXMULDER147]

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 04:04 PM
link   
Oops, removed foot from mouth, after seeing last part of video. G-sat's do not move. So forget my comment.

[edit on 20-6-2010 by 2Faced]

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 04:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by FOXMULDER147
That's pretty odd.

We've seen a lot of these balls of light. They seem to hang in the air flickering, and then move off to the left or right with a new flashing light which looks like a plane's tail light. Almost as if they are morphing into a plane, but then why would they "morph" in full view of everyone? Kind of defeats the purpose.

It doesn't need to morph its a plane or helicopter if it was travelling towards the camera then turned what would you see whats on that video!

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 04:14 PM
link   
Most aircraft, be them planes or helicopters, would have multiple lights. They do have strobing lights, along with lights that don't strobe or flicker, but usually they flicker in a more controlled manner than that thing, and they especially don't flicker with that many colors.

Satellites can be seen from space, but again, they do not strobe.

It COULD be a helicopter, but I only say that because it is flicker SIMILAR to a helicopter and because of the video quality. A helicopter at that distance would be very faint, save the light, and might not have been picked up by the camera.

It is certainly not conventional. I'm leaning toward UFO.

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 04:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by wmd_2008

That's pretty odd.

It doesn't need to morph its a plane or helicopter if it was travelling towards the camera then turned what would you see whats on that video!

Possibly. But if that was the case you would expect the object to get bigger as it approached the camera, but as far as I can tell it stayed the same size throughout.

Also, it seemed curiously stationary - even if something was heading straight at the camera you wouldn't expect it to appear perfectly still, you would expect at least a little deviation.

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 04:20 PM
link   
reply to post by SubPop79

It would help if it was in focus and since its out of focus this can generate false colours so aircraft it is!

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 04:29 PM
link   

It would help if it was in focus and since its out of focus this can generate false colours so aircraft it is!

Someone sees what they think is a UFO in the sky, and they quickly get out their camera phone and film it. What the hell do you expect - a professional quality, perfect focus HD recording?

Most people film their backyard BBQ, their friends throwing up at a party, their new dog peeing on their sofa...

Most people aren't experienced in filming, and correctly focussing on, strange objects in the sky.

I'm not saying this particular video is an alien craft, but to discount a UFO video because it's out of focus is ridiculous. You would be ignoring 99% of the available evidence!

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 04:33 PM
link   

Someone sees what they think is a UFO in the sky, and they quickly get out their camera phone and film it. What the hell do you expect - a professional quality, perfect focus HD recording?

Most people film their backyard BBQ, their friends throwing up at a party, their new dog peeing on their sofa...

Most people aren't experienced in filming, and correctly focussing on, strange objects in the sky.

I'm not saying this particular video is an alien craft, but to discount a UFO video because it's out of focus is ridiculous. You would be ignoring 99% of the available evidence!

It would be more like 99.9% because videos like this are all over youtube
and ATS.

OH and by the way because of the distance that aircraft was if the camera was focused at infinity and autofocus was switched off they would have a nice FOCUSED video of a plane!

[edit on 20-6-2010 by wmd_2008]

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 04:36 PM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

Planets generally don't twinkle or strobe like this one does. This is a lot of red and yellows. I think helicopter or something like that.

Edited to add: You obviously didn't watch the whole Youtube Video (the light moves off).

[edit on 20/6/10 by Lebowski achiever]

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 04:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpeedBump
Came across this on YOUTUBE...doesn't look like the normal. Watch the whole thing, because it's movement does not seem like an aircraft.

Any ideas?

www.youtube.com...

SpeedBump.....

Here you go:

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 05:02 PM
link   
There was a sighting of exactly the same kind of UFOs in Madrid :

www.youtube.com...

PD:Ignore the weird sound effects.They dont make any sense lol.

[edit on 20-6-2010 by _Trustno1_]

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 05:07 PM
link   
The lighting of the object is very interesting - I see orange, purple, blue, white, pink - although it could be explained by a trick of the camera.

When you pause the video at 0:30, as the camera zooms out, the object is seen as a very large and bright orange orb. Doesn't look like the lights usually seen on planes or copters.

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 05:07 PM
link   
I would love to say UFO!! .. but unfortunately I think it is probably a helicopter.

In spite of the focus problems and shaking, though, I have to say good job on zooming in and out now and then to provide reference. Too many of these videos are just the light and the sky with no reference points of any kind.

JMHO

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 05:09 PM
link   

SpeedBump.....

At 1st look.....

I think I can see nav lights.

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 05:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Maybe...maybe not

Well-spotted MMN.

The question is: were those nav lights visible at the start of the video, before the alien craft morphed?

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 05:32 PM
link   
Good God! It's a helicopter! Towards the end when the object moves towards the `right of the screen`, there is a faint blinking at the `tail` area. I've seen these sorts of `bright lights` from incoming planes and copters hovering overhead.

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 06:19 PM
link   

reply to post by Maybe...maybe not

Well-spotted MMN.

The question is: were those nav lights visible at the start of the video, before the alien craft morphed?

Perhaps we should bring in an expert...
...such as Alison Kruse.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join