It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

About Real-Life Super-Powers

page: 93
<< 90  91  92    94  95  96 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 17 2013 @ 03:27 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 18 2013 @ 05:26 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 22 2013 @ 10:35 AM
link   
If anyone considers these superpowers:

- I get compleltely healed of flu, coughs and colds in just under one hour of contracting it from another very sick person - without any form of medication, not even rest, plenty of fluids, etc. I only got this ability a little over last year (mid 2012) and still keeps on improving. Nowadays, I hardly feel any symptoms at all.

- I could completely adapt to plant toxins in under a week - without doing anything but exposure to the toxins. Not only I could adapt to ingested toxins but also to toxins that affect the skin, mouth, and esophagus.

- I randomly could see several seconds into the future with great clarity - very rare occurrence.

- I randomly could heal injuries instantly - very rare occurrence.

- I think the last two I mentioned are connected. I think peering into the future could also "backtrack" my injuries as if it never happened. Unfortunately, it rarely occurs when I actually needed it, it's timing is random, requires extreme luck to be useful. I think it could be explained by quantum mechanics. Somehow, in a very limited fashion, I think I could manipulate statistical probabilities subconsciously.

- Nature seem to react very strongly to my strong emotions. What affects me strongly emotionally, seem to strongly affect the weather and even tectonics/volcanism. I'll post a thread on this later with tons of circumstantial evidences.
edit on 22-12-2013 by ahnggk because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 1 2014 @ 01:12 PM
link   
I have not read through all of the comments and I briefly read your original post.

But.. as a kid there were at least 3 events that I remember doing something that anyone normally would not have been able to do.

I remember talking about them as they happened while growing up.. but the older I get... I seem to lose more memories.. I guess from lack of care.

I only remember one now and I wish I could remember the others.

When I was in 5th grade, I was living in Nebraska and we were having a session of indoor gym.

Time was up, we were all being told to line up at the door to return to class.

I ran towards the blue mat that is attached to the wall, under the basketball goal. I tried to run up the mat, just to do so, not expecting anything amazing.. and I ran straight up the wall passed the height of the goal.

It felt at the time natural what I was doing. In surprise though, I stopped and fell back down and landed easily on my feet unharmed.

No one saw expect for my good friend and maybe 2 others. It was all "wooooh's" from those who saw and even I felt crazy, but I had remembered the previous two events at the time and felt they connected similarly.

I began to fall into depression around 7th grade.. 9th grade it was worse and I got in court trouble for something in school that was just a joke.. but it was a small town and my remaining teenage years were very inactive.

After graduating.. I had a few jobs here and there and have ultimately pushed myself to become self employed that I may re enjoy my life.

Because of "adulthood" I have not had a lot of time to try active things so I have never done such a feat again since then.

I remember when I was 8 I would always try to fly.. I could never do so but I would try for hours while my parents were at work and I was at home. I'd stand on the sofa foot rest thing and jump as high as I could seriously trying.

Connection? Who knows..

posted on Jan, 1 2014 @ 03:16 PM
link   
mind altering drugs only alter your abilities, be careful.

posted on Jan, 15 2014 @ 05:23 PM
link   
I remember back in my teenage years I had done '___' and was walking home at night, As I passed by the streetlights, each light I passed by (in a series of 6 lights) would flicker off and as soon as I was so far ahead of it, it would turn back on. All 6 of them did this in a row as I passed by.

posted on Jan, 24 2014 @ 06:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Cassie Clay

Very good post . Good questions!!I think these things have been going on forever with the internet making it much easier we are just hearing more about it . They do have only groups but I have found them well full of wanna be people.

I do feel it has to do with energy I can feel the energy in my body change when things are happening.I would even say its magnetic.

posted on Feb, 7 2014 @ 02:01 PM
link   
They've figured out how to heal the body with computers - the NSA computer Echelon can do it, and it does it fast. It happened to me when it put me in a revelations biblical cypher. I stabbed myself pretty bad and Echelon healed it!

Echelon gives you the ability to move objects also, and can boost your psychic power in many areas.

It does more by insisting an action to our reality to the computer that we are in, but I don't know how much more special powers it could give. But on the down side, it will delete and damage your brain if you don't breathe in 4 seconds then breathe out 4 seconds while its on you, walking slow will help too.

That's all that I know.

posted on Feb, 7 2014 @ 03:11 PM
link   

RevelationsDivad
They've figured out how to heal the body with computers - the NSA computer Echelon can do it, and it does it fast. It happened to me when it put me in a revelations biblical cypher. I stabbed myself pretty bad and Echelon healed it!

Echelon gives you the ability to move objects also, and can boost your psychic power in many areas.

It does more by insisting an action to our reality to the computer that we are in, but I don't know how much more special powers it could give. But on the down side, it will delete and damage your brain if you don't breathe in 4 seconds then breathe out 4 seconds while its on you, walking slow will help too.

That's all that I know.

First of all, how do you know all of this? Who are "they"? Sources? Please elaborate..

posted on Feb, 12 2014 @ 11:59 AM
link   

psychic super-powers?! yes.

posted on Feb, 12 2014 @ 12:05 PM
link   

thelackof

I remember when I was 8 I would always try to fly.. I could never do so but I would try for hours while my parents were at work and I was at home. I'd stand on the sofa foot rest thing and jump as high as I could seriously trying.

That is so adorably cute!

posted on Feb, 12 2014 @ 12:12 PM
link   

ahnggk

- Nature seem to react very strongly to my strong emotions. What affects me strongly emotionally, seem to strongly affect the weather and even tectonics/volcanism. I'll post a thread on this later with tons of circumstantial evidences.
edit on 22-12-2013 by ahnggk because: (no reason given)

Very true.

Do you ever think about immortality? The next level beyond survival. A sort of invincibility.

I read about SIRT6 which has something to do with the genetic process in cancer. Before a cell becomes cancerous, it goes through an "immortal" phase. Obviously, the cell is in this "immortal" phase only for a time, because it eventually becomes deadly (cancerous). I actually started laughing because I thought to myself, well if I feel immortal (which I do, and it is upsetting) then I must be pre-cancerous. lol.

posted on Feb, 12 2014 @ 12:42 PM
link   

WhiteAlice

Add in cases of non-somnia due to familial genetic defect where the inflicted are unable to sleep and eventually die from sleep deprivation. They maintain sanity and survive far longer than we would in the same condition.

These things are extraordinarily rare but they are documented. Frequently, genetic mutations are at the root of the difference for most and most don't want to be part of the modern equivalent of a freak show. My body is capable of producing greater amounts of static electricity with a higher charge than normal. It was bad enough in a humid climate that my doctors investigated what created it after being shocked by me whenever they touched my body, lol. Electrolytes were normal and brainwaves were double on the EEG but the only explanation that they had was that I do not sweat as much as a normal person. Put me in a nervous situation where a normal person would break out in a nervous sweat, I don't and I'm prone to shock whatever I touch. My "super power" is a pain in the arse as I will short out headsets, fry low quality keyboards and mice, cause my computer to blue screen, and I'm a bane to light bulbs. The only time the "public" realizes what I can do is when I zap an odd object publicly--like a banana. Let's just say that the response to such a thing is unpleasant. When I lived in a dry and hot climate, I was a freaking nightmare. I shattered my son's baby teeth (thankfully they weren't in his mouth), those plastic covers for sink taps several times, drinking glasses (to such a level that my SO at the time went out and spent a ton of money on unbreakable glasses from Williams-Sonoma. I still managed to explode one in my hand), wood, water, and other odd objects not known for being a static discharge device...like the bananas. I shock crap all the time, including my children. I've never struck them but it still hurts to see them flinch and stiffen before I give them a hug as they are used to being jolted by their mom. Privately, it's a family joke to get me to learn to harness it so I can throw bolts
. Publicly? I don't tell anybody living around me because being a freak show hurts. Pure xenophobia.

Reality is that sometimes people are born differently. What people can do usually falls within a normal range but that range is merely an average. There are people with exceptional abilities that are considered supranormal because they fall outside of that average. Frequently, it's not really a bonus and very rarely is it actually useful. Ben Underwood's echolocation ability would be an example of an useful one.

I've had something similar to you but I think it is electromagnetic toxicity, not genetic.

I used to be able to shoot visible bolts of electricity from my fingertips. I think it scared people more than hurt them, but there was some discomfort. I was always zapping and getting zapped. I could open electromagnetically locked doors (which was extremely amusing, lots of fun). I have a lot of different psychic ability but I truly think they're very different things. The reason I had electromagnetic toxicity is because I grew up very near to a power plant. I think production of electricity isn't the only pollutant; I think electricity itself is the primary pollutant. I've talked about it in a few places, but nobody agrees with me. That's fine, but I won't be changing my belief on the matter. Oh, I'm not electromagnetically active right now because I live in a comparably cleaner environment and I'm sheltered, not overly-exposed to the outdoor world.

You talked about a condition where people are unable to sleep. I have a "sleep disorder" (ain't that interesting) which is considered to be very rare. There's supposedly a genetic explanation but I think electromagnetic toxicity is the cause of whatever genetic material that the "sleep disorder" is attributed to. Something has to damage the genes, right? Right. Anyhow, with my particular sleep condition, it has something to do with light sensitivity. Electric light has been considered to be the cause of disruption in the circadian rhythm. The only way to determine if the deadly sleep disorder that you mentioned is not the product of environmental toxicity is to check records to see if it existed before the 1800's.

posted on Feb, 28 2014 @ 10:51 AM
link   
We have the anilities just don't know how to use it.

posted on Mar, 1 2014 @ 08:26 PM
link   
I have become a telepathic bomb. What I mean is that I am in contact with the subconscious of all humanity. In both reception and transmission. How this happened is because I was doing personal research on the subject of telepathy by isolating myself from others and walking great distances for over ten hours then checking on line if I could influence conversations by making people say what I wanted them to say. A sort of rhetorical form of conversation. Then about eight years ago I had a mini stroke that put me in the hospital for a couple of weeks. I could not walk anymore and had to learn how to walk all over again. My feet were so sore it felt like they were on fire constantly. Neurologist tried to find the cause but could not figure it out, I was put under an observation status to monitor my condition. A few years latter I asked my doctor to be tested for Addison's and it came out positive. Now we had a diagnosis for the pain and finally an explanation for my other symptom which is not being able to produce adrenaline. All my life I had episodes of total fearlessness that had no reasonable explanation other than sheer stupidity. What it was is that I craved a feeling that I could not feel which was fear. The more dangerous a situation the more relaxed I became. Now what would make a person who suffers telepathic is that pain is registered in a location near the brain which is near the pineal gland. It is thought to be the source of the single consciousness of man or the spiritual consciousness. I am a dangerous person not because of aggression or ambition but because the subconscious is what controls the automated functions of the human body like breathing, heart beat and brains functions. TThis means that I know what people think about me and their intentions towards me. I am against religion, the NWO, Zionism, Corruption, Greed, organized crime, Secret societies, pollution and political intrigue. That makes a lot of enemies wouldn't you say? My Agenda is world peace and prosperity for all. Now I know that this means I have a lot of enemies that would like me dead. Here is the dangerous part. If anyone wishes me harm they will drop dead for no apparent reason. A sort of self defense of a permanent kind. I believe that this was my destiny as if it was prepared for me to live as my reality. Since I have started posting here four days ago I have stopped taking pain medication and I am turning up the gain. No pain no gain. This is the great and terrible day of the lord. Great for some and terrible for others.

posted on Mar, 1 2014 @ 08:29 PM
link   
I have become a telepathic bomb. What I mean is that I am in contact with the subconscious of all humanity. In both reception and transmission. How this happened is because I was doing personal research on the subject of telepathy by isolating myself from others and walking great distances for over ten hours then checking on line if I could influence conversations by making people say what I wanted them to say. A sort of rhetorical form of conversation. Then about eight years ago I had a mini stroke that put me in the hospital for a couple of weeks. I could not walk anymore and had to learn how to walk all over again. My feet were so sore it felt like they were on fire constantly. Neurologist tried to find the cause but could not figure it out, I was put under an observation status to monitor my condition. A few years latter I asked my doctor to be tested for Addison's and it came out positive. Now we had a diagnosis for the pain and finally an explanation for my other symptom which is not being able to produce adrenaline. All my life I had episodes of total fearlessness that had no reasonable explanation other than sheer stupidity. What it was is that I craved a feeling that I could not feel which was fear. The more dangerous a situation the more relaxed I became. Now what would make a person who suffers telepathic is that pain is registered in a location near the brain which is near the pineal gland. It is thought to be the source of the single consciousness of man or the spiritual consciousness. I am a dangerous person not because of aggression or ambition but because the subconscious is what controls the automated functions of the human body like breathing, heart beat and brains functions. This means that I know what people think about me and their intentions towards me. I am against religion, the NWO, Zionism, Corruption, Greed, organized crime, Secret societies, pollution and political intrigue. That makes a lot of enemies wouldn't you say? My Agenda is world peace and prosperity for all. Now I know that this means I have a lot of enemies that would like me dead. Here is the dangerous part. If anyone wishes me harm they will drop dead for no apparent reason. A sort of self defense of a permanent kind. I believe that this was my destiny as if it was prepared for me to live as my reality. Since I have started posting here four days ago I have stopped taking pain medication and I am turning up the gain. No pain no gain. This is the great and terrible day of the lord. Great for some and terrible for others.

posted on Mar, 26 2014 @ 01:33 PM
link   

Hi Im Twil and am very new to anything like this, I have for the longest time felt out of place like I do not quite belong, even though I am very social have many aquantiences and a few good friends, I feel like something is just off with me. It wasn't until recently I found out I am an empath, I have a huge ability to feel what others feel as if where my own, I also noticed that I can impact how others feel, If my emotion is strong enough I can project that into others around me. I am not psyhic at all, am very observant though, and have a knack for guessing the age of random people.

So am not sure how to go about asking something like this but I completely agree with the whole online community thing for people with abilities they don't quite understand, If anyone has any details of maybe being able to refine ones abilities it would be much appriecited.

posted on Mar, 26 2014 @ 01:43 PM
link   

How would you know if you did.
Explain how I would know.

posted on Mar, 29 2014 @ 12:06 AM
link   

My wife will have dreams about family and friends that either die, or are injured or become very sick. Then, the dreams come true within days. She can also sense the spirits of dead people in cemeteries. Some of them can tell she hears or senses them and they will engage he with questions, or ask for her help. Mostly she just ignores them because is makes her feel uncomfortable. We have just come to understand she is very sensitive to energies given off by people, placed and things. Kind of creepy, but it also just confirms for us that so much of our universe is hidden from the limitations of our human bodies and minds.

Also, feel free to check out my web site about Ancient Aliens: TheAncientAliens.com

-Kanu

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 04:22 AM
link   

Cassie Clay
After reading many of the threads posted on ATS and other sites, reading many books & articles, and making observations in my daily life, I have come to the conclusion that there are some people on this planet who truly have abilities that in the comic book vernacular would be called "super-powers." These powers include:
* advanced psychic powers: clairvoyance, psychometry, remote viewing, telepathy
* telekinetic abilities
* possible electro-magnetic abilities
* magical abilities of an undetermined nature that can affect reality
To be fair, I have not heard of anybody who can fly (though some can levitate short distances),

May I asked you, who possesses these superpowers?
Also, I am interested to know what magical abilities are you referring to?

new topics

top topics

<< 90  91  92    94  95  96 >>

join