It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

About Real-Life Super-Powers

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 8 2006 @ 01:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Astral City
Together when we sit circle and such the combine energies can go so far as to tell lightning exactly where to strike, it's quite amazing.

(Mod edit: Please U2U me if you need help with posting. I'm here to help. Also, please see the information linked below for more on specific posting issues. --Majic)

Mod Note: One Line Post – Please Review This Link.

Trim Those Quotes!

[edit on 3/25/2006 by Majic]

posted on Feb, 8 2006 @ 03:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cassie Clay
1) Do you think this a relatively new phenomenon, or have there been throughout history reports of people having extraordinary abilities like the ones I described?

Humanity is young. I think people forget that evolution is still going on. So, it's easy to assume that there have been many people who are resultant of evolutionary jumps in the past, as well as the future.

2) If this is not a new phenomenon, would you say that there seems to be a sharp increase in the amount of people who can do this in the modern era, or even in the last 25 years?

Yes, I believe the most common evolution is a greater sense of psycho-empathy for others, as evidenced by the current generation's general resistance to war. But yes, I believe evolution is increasingly becoming apparent. This is especially true in Russia, where reports of psychic or telekinetic occurances has vastly spiked.

3) Does the Powers That Be take this seriously at all? I know that in Russia & China there have been extensive studies & training of these people. Why not in the West? Or is it going on and we don't know it?

It's not taken seriously. That's because people have always had trouble accepting new ideas. Think a flat world. The fact that people are unwilling to accept concrete studies contributes to their reluctance as well. It's not going on in the West because the West is conservative. Plain and simple, they are not willing to accept change, even if they won't admit it.

4) Should people with these abilities stick together & form online/realtime support groups/communities, or is it better to remain scattered & not attract attention? Or should people with these abilities be "outing" themselves on public boards at all? Or am I being paranoid? Or am I not being paranoid?

There's no reason to be paranoid, except that people may think one is crazy. I have documented abilities, but I don't go announcing it to the world. It's risky, and, not to seem cowardly, but I don't want to be shunned by society for something like that. As for people getting together, I know that if there were an official presence of psi's, or evolved people, I would be much less reluctant to "come out".

Oh, but I want to come out...so bad.

[edit on 8-2-2006 by iceofspades]
Mod Edit: How to Quote – Please Review This Link.

Mod Edit: Guidelines For Quotes - Please Review This Link.

[edit on 26-3-2006 by Benevolent Heretic]

posted on Mar, 17 2006 @ 06:19 PM
link   
Hey. Man, I'm glad I found this site. This is pretty neat. Okay, to business...*ahem*. I am 16 years old and i think I have special abilities. Well, actually, my whole family has their own personal abilities, kind of like The Incredibles. My mom just KNOWS things, my dad can manipulate electric currents, my sister can..."understand" animals, and my brother and I, we have similar techniques. Okay Me. I have actually several, i can sense electric currents like my father, I "know" things like my mother, and i'm not sure if anyone else has heard of this, but I have a near invulnerability and an increased healing factor AND increased strength. I'm glad I'm talking to the right people because other people would think I'm crazy. It's very hard for me to get hurt or cut. When I say "near invulnerability" I mean that i can get cut and stuff. You know, if I get shot...I'm shot, BUT I have an increased healing factor so if by some chance i do get hurt, it doesnt last long. This site is sooo cool because I had NO idea there were other people like me. I seriously thought I was going crazy. I have wnated to tell my friends, but I just can't and y'all probably know why. i don't want them to think I'm weird or crazy. I've wanted to tell someone sooooo bad!! I'm also curious, why would this happen to me? And are anyone else, who have special abilities, their family has some too? Im glad there are other people who believe in these things, there are people I can talk to about this. One last question, I have been reading these posts and no one has mentioned anything about the powers I have. Am i the only one? I can't be...could I? Basically, has anyone else heard of these traits other than from "Superman"???

-----Zeros, superbly super:

posted on Mar, 17 2006 @ 11:31 PM
link   
All of these super powers are within everyone. you have been designed to have them. the neurons in the heart (not to mention the heart), your prefrontal cortex, all the ductless glands, and the corpus callosum within your brain!-all desgined to allow certain powers-I won't say how here but with a little research I'm sure you can put the pieces together...I mean it is YOUR body. But you won't.

posted on Mar, 18 2006 @ 01:05 PM
link   
Hi again. Well, all that stuff is intersting and hard for me to understand to say the truth. So, basically everybody have the same abilities I have, it's just that I'm more intune to them? Well, I think I should also mention another quality I left out before because I'm trying to ge to the bottom of this. I also have a sort of precognition. I remember reading another post that said that person could sense things and when something was coming at them, they could dodge it because it was in slow-motion. Well, that's happened to me plenty of times, actually I kinda lost count. It's pretty cool. It helps me in everday life, especially in fights against my bro. because he's REALLY strong and he doesn't posess that ability. I appreciate y'alls help and if anyone has any more info. on how it works or how to further develope it, it would help. Thanks...

---Superbly Super

posted on Mar, 24 2006 @ 11:44 PM
link   
I think I figured out why some of us have these extrodanary abilitys and why they are on the rise

I think it may be because we are nearing the end war. I mean I think it's like we are the chosen ones the warriors for the end battle.

posted on Mar, 25 2006 @ 04:11 AM
link   
I would like to join your outside group, if you think I have the necessary skills of course, (u2u me if you like) here's what I can do...

Survival Skills:
I have survived poisons, mass amounts of drugs, toxins, etc. that would kill other people, by adapting/changing my body chemistry.
I have survived with no ill effects (other than a couple lumps) head injuries that would kill other people.
I can channel for outside help +/or for knowledge in situations which I need extra, external knowledge
I have survived drastic and prolonged temperature changes by being able to adjust body temperatures and to substain them
I have survived underwater for long periods of time with no ill effects
I heal quickly and look younger than my age
I survived massive blood loss at the level of what is considered unsafe to fatal, on many occasions, whereas others would have died or at least had themselves rushed to ER, I did suffer some short term damage and temporarily developed anemia, but that was nothing compared to what happens to other people. I think I am able to get vital energy in other ways other than food or blood, from the elements, from other life, from external forces, etc. when I need it to survive certain things.

Other Skills
Have changed eye color using PK
Can call and work with the spirits of the winds to different ends
Have healed using Psi and
Have Psi influenced (in a positive way, or in self defense) both remotely and closely
Have transferred to my Psi partner and others, meditative or hypnotic states
Can change brain wave patterns
Can RV
Can do some PK (mostly on tests so far)
Can sometimes hear ghosts, or people with needed information in my head
Can send thoughts (both intentionally and unintentionally well enough to mass influence)
I am very good at hiding, even in plain sight
I can sometimes float/rise almost all of the way out of the water, but I can not do it standing yet..perhaps because of the distribution of water in the body
I can and often do sleep with my eyes literally wide open, and have no red eyes in the morning.

Etc.

Well do you want someone like me or am I too scary? LOL

[edit on 25-3-2006 by DeeplyAwake]

posted on Mar, 25 2006 @ 09:11 AM
link   
Hey I'm new to this group too. I don't have the same abilities you have. I can't even get hurt! But, that's some crazy stuff. The thing that caught my eye, with yours and other people's posts, they/you can say y'all can levitate. Now, I've been researching for a loooonnngg time on how to do that, with NO findings. So, how do you do it? I've heard of old legends of this Shaolin Monk who could fly back in B.C. China. I've wanted to do that my WHOLE life! If it's possible, and someone here knows how....please tell me if there are any techniques on developing it. Thanks.

Superbly Super

posted on Mar, 25 2006 @ 03:19 PM
link   
Naturally Supernatural

I was going to say something silly, but thought better of it.

Our perceptions are our realities, so ultimately, that's all we will ever know of this life. And our perceptions can vary widely.

It is possible through what is sometimes called "mind over matter" to do seemingly impossible things.

However, they are usually physical reactions triggered by the brain, such as the release of large amounts of adrenaline, which can increase strength and even reduce bleeding.

Though super powers are attractive, I think a more gainful pursuit is "mind over mind".

From there, I am aware of no limits.

[edit on 3/25/2006 by Majic]

posted on Mar, 25 2006 @ 06:03 PM
link   
Magic Howdy,

I do agree about Mind over Matter. There are supernatural powers and as humans we can develop them. How good question?

There is some interesting information about this guy who can heal people. His name is John and I am sure a lot of people would have heard about him. He can heal people without having any background in medicine and can perform surgery. I have attached the thread here. In the discussion, Paul Richard [thankyou for the information] talks about Group Entity [GE] quite an interesting phenonmenon. As I understand it could be that super natural powers could be assisting in this process, however the point is in this forum, is that, the brain is a very powerful tool. There are many areas which havnt been awakened. With proper research and training maybe we can develop these powers. Then these powers would become an attribute to our character.

The good point here is atleast we have got the ball rolling by bring up an idea and I am sure in the future we may here more on this.

www.abovetopsecret.com...'

I apologise to all for pasting this link, as I tried using hyperlink, but it goes to another option and all my writing is gone. This is the third version of my note.

Cheers

[edit on 25-3-2006 by knowledge23]

posted on Mar, 25 2006 @ 06:11 PM
link   

I have met many many people in my life that I would classify as having "super-powers" from psy-vampires to people who can heal wounds that even modern science can't, they are out there.

You see its people like this that start all the bull, there may be a few people out there, mainly in the government that posses limited psychic ability. The CIA was a big factor in developing remote viewing a few subjects, but even then not everybodies remote abilities came to fruition. As for wiccans, i have nothing against them. It is a practiced religion and they have the right to practice that religion, but come on folks, energy balls? telling lightning where to strike, after these comments i Have to seriously question this persons sanity. Maybe there are people out there that have extraordinary powers, but its these people like the above mentioned that tell everyone, Hey i can throw energy balls! and control the weather! anyway lightning is an electro-magnetic force controlled by photons and electrons in the air, not by psychics. Please if anybody can do any of these things, video tape them give actual proof , not just the trust me i can do it crap, video tape and send it to me, otherwise your a fake and a loser.

(Mod edit: Please don't quote entire posts. Also, on ATS sanity is optional and as far as I'm concerned, all ATSers are winners by virtue of being here.)

Trim Those Quotes!

[edit on 3/26/2006 by Majic]

posted on Mar, 25 2006 @ 06:45 PM
link   
I saw once on Guiness book of records on tele, a shaolin I guess, who puts melten led in his mouth, for like 15 seconds, and then spits it out again on a metal plate where it melts a hole into.

Now that was astonishing. It didn't even burn a hole in his mouth? It was aroun 350°C if I recall well, nothing less definetly.

posted on Mar, 26 2006 @ 03:07 AM
link   
i've been visiting this site for a few weeks now and recently decided to become a member.strangely enuff, what led me to my decision was the intuition of a thread such as this coming about. even the user name i chose was for that specific reason.i come from a long line of clairvoyants.in my family the gifts are passed from grandparent to eldest grand child.i am the eldest in my generation as was my grandfather, as was his grandmother before him.the gifts do skip a generation but each one of my aunts and uncles exhibit one of the spiritual gifts described in the bible.but the eldest in the next generation(myself) is the only one who can exhibit all of them,as well as some that are not described in the bible.i am told that there are many families like mine who have this traditon and that this tradition dates back to the time after the great flood.as to the question posed as to whether people like myself or my grandfather should advertise these gifts,that my friends is a dangerous path.i was not told that i cannot exploit myself, but if i do i risk vulnerability to others who would wish to exploit me,such as the gov't,media,anybody.i have had many experiences that i could describe with no more proof than testimonials from others who witnessed these experiences and even they have denied what they were witnessing.i'veexperienced premonitions in dreams since i was a child.when i was 20, which was may of 2001, iwent into a hyperstate of manic euphoria, during which i witnessed quite a few physical transformations of people to things so frightening i dare not mention them.during that time i also had a premoniton while awake of a 3rd world war,armageddon-like,i predicted the constant state of fear and paranoia that people have been feeling since 9/11(though i did not have a vision of planes crashing into buildings).during this time i:didn't sleep or eat for 2 weeks,entered into many trance like states that resulted in me speaking in tongues,i even drove for 10 miles in a trance state, my awarenes of the supernatural world was heightened during that drive(something was calling me to a specific address where i experienced a few ssupernatural occurences that scared the hell out of me).i also have the ability to know when somebody is lying to me,i can even tell them what they're trying to hide.i have another ability that most would call a good judgement of character,i can tell just by a glimpse of you what kind of soul you have,good or bad.i cannot heal yet this involves more involved teaching.if someone asks me advice about a decision and i advise against that decision,everything bad i said would happen does,(one example happened recently,2 years ago a close friend asked advice, she went against my advice, and over the last 2 years everything i predicted unfolded).theres also this one ability, you can call it karma, but whenever someone does me wrong,if i deem it bad enuff, i can exhibit negative occurrences in their life.i can also read people's thought and also project my own thoughts into their minds,perfect example is if i'm in a room with say,my father, and a light is too bright and i project the thought that i want the light turned off,the old man will get up and turn it off,same thing happens when i don't have the remote and don't like whats on t.v. sorry for such a long post but i've never been able to confide in anyone except for my closest relatives,im also searching for those other families with the same tradition.if you know of any please u2u me.

also concerning the increase in people exhibiting these gifts, maybe many of these folks, especially the younger ones can be attributed to the indigo phenomena, or maybe people are becoming more capable of turning these abilities on.with me and my family its turned by "clicking" forward the amygdala glands inside the brain. google amygdala glands and psychic abilities and i'm sure you'll find some interesting sites. thats all for now. i will be keeping my 3 eyes on this thread as it develops.

posted on Mar, 26 2006 @ 03:37 AM
link   
descended,

nice information abt urself. thanku 4 sharing the abilities which u posses. I however have a few questions.

How do you claim to be descents from the great flood? [i hope i am not trodding on personal information, if so please feel free not to answer it]

Judgement of character: - I have know a lot of people even in the business world, who have a great sense of judgement of character. I can call myself a good judge of character. How do you attribute that to the abilities which you posses?

Judgment of situation: - Same here, there are a lot of people who can judge a situation. I cant find anything extra ordinary here? A friend approached you. You discussed and the outcomes where mentioned. Two things take path A, these things happen, take route B, this happens. Obviously she did not listen to your judgement, hence the occurance. You would have a good sense of judgement.

Sending karma Negativity:- If someone does bad, you send karma negativity? Could not get that point at all. How do you manage to add, negative karma to that person and what do you mean by negative karma?

Like Minds? This is in regards to the bright light in a room. This could be a coincidence? If you are thirsty and if you dad gets you a glass a water, that is putting thoughts in ones head? I would definately call that mind control and definately a rare attribute in your hat.

Knowing peoples thoughts: - Tough again to comprehend. If that was the case then you would know what your friend would be in trouble if she did not follow ur advise. You would have known what she was going to ask. Either you would have given here different advise as you knew she would not follow what you would say or you could have found some way to avoid the problems she was going to face. [or you choose not to help?]

Just last question, did you know how many peoples would be questioning you on this? Did you think that I would be one?

I hope you are not offended by these questions, as the only reasons are to understand and take them as a part of a positive discussion rather than judging me as a critic.

Good Luck and Cheers

knowledge23

posted on Mar, 26 2006 @ 06:03 AM
link   

descended,

nice information abt urself. thanku 4 sharing the abilities which u posses. I however have a few questions.

[cracks knuckles]
1.) notice my caution to not say i am directly descended from noah or his sons.also,all i can say for this is it is what i was told,part of the traditional teaching handed down thru the generations.
2.)all i can say is this:i look at you,i peer into your eyes,into your soul.i can tell if ur soul is in turmoil,is possessed,even the age of your soul and how many more times your soul will reincarnate.evry soul has a mission.how many times your soul reincarnates depends on how many earth life spans it takes for your soul to complete that mission.the mission can be as small as overcoming a negative habit,or, simply learning a lesson that the higher power has deemed necessary for your soul to learn before being allowed to reside in the heavens for eternity.complicated subject.also,unlike businessmen,i do not profit from this gift,other than surrounding myself only with good people(it has its perks).
3.)my answer to this is i benefit nothing from judging situations when asked for advice.the specific ex. i gave, i could only predict cons, no pros, and every single con i predicted came to be. i could give her no alternative other than to STAY AWAY from the person she was getting involved with.she didn't, and so nothing good came of it. perhaps i should have mentioned that i had no prior knowledge of this character, but the answer to ? #2 was what prompted me to stay away from him.i never even so much as had a conversation with him to feel him out, the feeling was that strong. tho he seemed to be awesome @ first, he started to get heavily involved in drugs,which i predicted just from a glance.he beat her badly, choking, punching, as well as every other form of domestic abuse,as i predicted just from a glance.he deliberately impregnated her with her second child,which he also admitted to,all of which,once again i predicted ony from a glance. shall i go on?the outcome?she's now been abandoned by him completely,a single mom of 2,struggling,with no help from anyone.she's only 19.
4.)all i said was that YOU can call it karma.and yes if i deem their wrongdoing bad enuff,i can influence negative things to happen to them.i can use time,events or whatever i choose to correspond with its inauguration.ex.i was pulled over,harrassed and searched, as well as my vehicle by a police officer with an agenda.when asked of my relationship to my passenger, he told me if i was lying to him, he would ruin my life.exactly a year later, to the day and hour he wrecked a cruiser, and ended up seriously injured to the point where, well, he is now a desk jockey.i know some may view that as dangerous, but a cop who is sworn to protect and serve who says something like that, does not belong on the streets.and well, he didn't die,only suffered a little for his ignorance, and unnecessary animosity.if you want details as to why i would deem a seemingly small problem as good enuff reason to cause this i will elaborate for you further.just ask.
5.)

Like Minds? This is in regards to the bright light in a room. This could be a coincidence? If you are thirsty and if you dad gets you a glass a water, that is putting thoughts in ones head? I would definately call that mind control and definately a rare attribute in your hat.

i think you missed what i said about the t.v.? and also my dad was just a random ex. this also happens @ work.it also works both ways as i can sense what they're thinking as well.
6.)i did know she was in trouble.her emotions would effect mine, in a telepathic sense.every thought you have,every emotion you have is also projected by your mind.some people can and will pick up on this.the stronger the emotional ties with the person, the stronger the effect on me.
7.)LOL @ ur last ? I assume anyone who takes the time to read these two novel length posts will have some ?'s thanks for the opportunity to share w/you,knowledge.ask away, anytime.

p.s. i am still only very much a novice when it comes to these abilities, i have only recieved minimal amounts of the traditional teachings.enuff to know what they're all about.next is how to harness and control them. i hope you research the topic of the amygdala glands. the answer to the ? of anybody developing these abilities lies there.for me it comes easily, for others,just practice.

[edit on 26-3-2006 by descendantofclairvoyance]

[edit on 26-3-2006 by descendantofclairvoyance]

posted on Mar, 26 2006 @ 04:00 PM
link   
any one who has extrordanary abilitys and wishes to join the team/group just u2u me and I'll add you to the list we can all figure out the details later.

posted on Mar, 26 2006 @ 06:16 PM
link   
hmmmm...surprised i didn't get more ?'s. anyone with a ? feel free to ask,i'm more than willing to answer.

posted on Mar, 27 2006 @ 02:39 AM
link   
Descendant, I browsed for the Amylgdala gland to find out info on it. Interesting, that it helps the primal part of the brain to send out danger signals. I found a great link on that aspect of it.

www.brainconnection.com.../emotional-brain2

And yet I read on other links that if used with the aromatherapy and breathing in, that when a person is focused upon the front part of the Amylgdala nirvana can be reached...(so focused activity towards the front of the Amylgdala, or towards the forehead will put someone in a calm and positive state of being, and towards the back activity is brought on by danger and negativity, and the need to defend then?)

I think I have already been using this gland, instinctively because I breath in when doing Psi tests, then I see things clearer. But I haven't used any aromatherapy..do you use that?

I will read more about it. Thanks for being willing to answer questions on subject.

posted on Mar, 27 2006 @ 04:07 AM
link   
descendent,

Great post thankyou for the response.

This is what you quoted before, " if i'm in a room with say,my father, and a light is too bright and i project the thought that i want the light turned off,the old man will get up and turn it off"

You only managed to explain about the TV?

This is the answer you gave me.

".)quote: Like Minds? This is in regards to the bright light in a room. This could be a coincidence? If you are thirsty and if you dad gets you a glass a water, that is putting thoughts in ones head? I would definately call that mind control and definately a rare attribute in your hat.

i think you missed what i said about the t.v.? and also my dad was just a random ex. this also happens @ work.it also works both ways as i can sense what they're thinking as well.

No mention on the light? You just mentioned something about TV but no solid explanation to the effect. Let me assume, I am reading or am in my own world in thoughts. My dads in the same room and you experience the same problem with light, i guess my dad would stand up and turn off the light. I would have it in my head, that gee, it would be great if dad stood up and did something about the light? Cant find a clause on putting thoughts in the mind. Explainable clause

On Karma this is what you said "she went against my advice, and over the last 2 years everything i predicted unfolded).theres also this one ability, you can call it karma, but whenever someone does me wrong,if i deem it bad enuff, i can exhibit negative occurrences in their life."

You gave advise, what she did was her action. You cant take credit of your advise for her karma,

Definiton of Karma: - "Karma (Sanskrit: कर्म from the root kri, "to do", meaning deed) or Kamma (Pali: meaning action, effect, destiny) is a term in several eastern religions that comprises the entire cycle of cause and effect. Karma is a sum of all that an individual has done, is currently doing and will do. The effects of those deeds and these deeds actively create present and future experiences, thus making one responsible for one's own life, and the pain in others. In religions that incorporate reincarnation, karma extends through one's present life and all past and future lives as well.

The 'Law of Karma' is central in Hinduism, Sikhism, Buddhism, & Jainism. (These religions were formed in India). All living creatures are responsible for their karma and for their salvation (or release from samsara). As a term, it can be traced back to the early Upanishads.

The 'Law of Karma' is taught in the esoteric Christian tradition, Essenian and later Rosicrucian, as the 'Law of Cause and Consequence/Effect' [1]. However, this western esoteric tradition adds that the essence of Christian teachings is that the law of sin and death may be overcame by Love, which will restore immortality.

en.wikipedia.org...

The answer you gave me on karma, "all i said was that YOU can call it karma.and yes if i deem their wrongdoing bad enuff,i can influence negative things to happen to them.i can use time,events or whatever i choose to correspond with its inauguration.ex.i was pulled over,harrassed and searched, as well as my vehicle by a police officer with an agenda.when asked of my relationship to my passenger, he told me if i was lying to him, he would ruin my life.exactly a year later, to the day and hour he wrecked a cruiser, and ended up seriously injured to the point where, well, he is now a desk jockey.i know some may view that as dangerous, but a cop who is sworn to protect and serve who says something like that, does not belong on the streets.and well, he didn't die,only suffered a little for his ignorance, and unnecessary animosity.if you want details as to why i would deem a seemingly small problem as good enuff reason to cause this i will elaborate for you further"

So tell me how do you throw negative karma? The example again you gave can be negotiated. It could be a normal accident or did it take you a year to accumalate that many karma browny points to harm him exactly on that day. I am sure if he is a police officer is seriously hurt, it would be in the newspaper and i would say confidently that it would on the net somewhere. Would you have proof, but the problem that i cant tie it up with the day you were pulled over, but atleast it would be interesting what supernatural phenomenon occured which resulted in the accident.

Your Statement "i am still only very much a novice when it comes to these abilities, i have only recieved minimal amounts of the traditional teachings"

Traditional teaching? so how does this work, r there volumes of book that you need to go through or is it word of mouth.......

On the gland you were talking about, thanks deeplyawake for the link,

Amygdala: A part of the basal ganglia named for its almond shape. The amygdala is thought to be involved with emotion and memory formation.

www.brainconnection.com.../emotional-brain2

Understand what it does, so you telling me that it has developed in you? Good as from the notes, you manage to handle your emotions quite. Good for you, cant find a super natural power?

You never managed to answer this question, "Just last question, did you know how many peoples would be questioning you on this? Did you think that I would be one? "

I dnt think this should be so tough to judge as i am sure with the billions of souls out there, you could tape into their minds, or do you need them face to face?

The point on soul and life can be found in holy books, like the Bhagvat Gita. I must say a good read.

You mentioned "hmmmm...surprised i didn't get more ?'s. anyone with a ? feel free to ask,i'm more than willing to answer"

I thought you would know how many people would ask you question, or is the internet medium tough to tap into?

Let me assure the other readers, that there was no mind tampering here, i thought of all these questions and I have written them.

PS I think you knew this is what I was going to write or are you going to take the line that you knew that i was being a critic.

Tough to believe what you say, and wish you good luck in developing your powers...and ability....

Cheers

Knowledge23

posted on Mar, 27 2006 @ 05:02 AM
link   

Together when we sit circle and such the combine energies can go so far as to tell lightning exactly where to strike, it's quite amazing.

And can you tell what will happen in the next episode of THE X-MEN????

(Mod edit: Trim Those Quotes!)

[edit on 4/9/2006 by Majic]

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join