It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

About Real-Life Super-Powers

page: 77
<< 74  75  76    78  79  80 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 11:24 PM
link   
i would like to know what you have. I'm in California if you have proof i want to see and i think i can stop it. a demon can stop a demon if you believe in the positive demon help me and i can destroy the original.

Text

I will destroy you I am in destructible so lets play . I am unstoppable so lets go mr freddie kruger

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 04:06 AM
link   
Would anyone like to explain some of my cases?
Now I'm not claiming I have 'super powers' but I'm a little dazzled on the fact that I can do some strange things. Now its happend too many times for cowincedence, for a split second, I seem to sence on what a random person is about to say. Another experience is that I can almost feel someones emotion.

Someone, please, say that you get this as well, I don't want to be imaging it.

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 08:39 AM
link   
I believe that "powers" are genetic and have been around since the beginning of the human race. In the "old days" people were feared if they posessed any type of ability. Some have been shunned, beaten, and even killed (see salem witch trials) just because they were able to do things that were at the time misunderstood. I think that it is a good idea to make abilities known although I don't mean to go broadcasting on the local news but the more we learn about things, the more accepting people are as a whole.

[edit on 11-5-2010 by Imjusme1983]

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 04:26 PM
link   
Ruler : I felt also what you felt. I call myself as a thelepath / with also empathic capacity and I draw a line directly to mediumnity cause this is a kind of channelling.

and it can be disturbing sometimes.

Me, I'm a higher one and I take medication for reduce the amount of informations and feeling. But its just make it bearable. I stop my medication only on hollidays.

Also, I dont think that this is a good Idea to share our special ability with others ( I mean outside of the anonymous world of Internet). Believe me, it can turn your life into a nightmare.

posted on May, 16 2010 @ 05:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Mielanie

My Mother also experiences the same things as me, so perhaps it is Genetic. But I agree, bringing this public could be horrible. I'd like to say, it isn't disturbing, as of yet (Its only just started in the past year or so) but I find it rather weird. But I don't know, it might get worse, I'm only 16, it might manifest.

[edit on 16-5-2010 by Ruler]

[edit on 16-5-2010 by Ruler]

posted on May, 16 2010 @ 05:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Ruler

You shouldn't really even talk about it on net.

The government does not need to know those things.

My life was destroyed as they thought i was one, and it absolutely destroyed my life.

posted on May, 16 2010 @ 11:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Ruler

Schizophrenia is genetic too. Might be a brain stutter, like deja vu.

posted on May, 16 2010 @ 11:15 PM
link   

also I had telepathy, telekinesis and precognition.

Telekinesis should be the easiest to prove or disprove. Why don't you?

posted on May, 16 2010 @ 11:24 PM
link   
reply to post by andy1033

How's that?

*kicks back to listen to a story*

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 06:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by postmeme
reply to post by Ruler

Schizophrenia is genetic too. Might be a brain stutter, like deja vu.

None of the symptoms are like that, when I know what their about to say, I don't hear a voice, I just know what their gonna say.

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 07:07 AM
link   
Sorry I guess I need to explain.

You understand deja vu? Link here en.wikipedia.org...

My idea is that in cases like this & deja vu, even though you receive the actual voice input later, your mind misfires & implants the false memory that you have already heard your friend's words before your friend spoke.

The only way you can disprove that this misfiring is happening, is to actually write it down physically in a diary, timestamp it & then check back when the event occurs.

Otherwise it is very much like deja vu & your brain is deceiving you. Unfortunately, I know of no way to stop your own brain misfiring.

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 10:33 AM
link   

Sorry I guess I need to explain.

You understand deja vu? Link here en.wikipedia.org...

My idea is that in cases like this & deja vu, even though you receive the actual voice input later, your mind misfires & implants the false memory that you have already heard your friend's words before your friend spoke.

The only way you can disprove that this misfiring is happening, is to actually write it down physically in a diary, timestamp it & then check back when the event occurs.

Otherwise it is very much like deja vu & your brain is deceiving you. Unfortunately, I know of no way to stop your own brain misfiring.

I'm just trying to say, its nothing like that, I actually know what the person is about to say before he/she actually says it. It sounds silly, and I'm not trying to trick myself into doing it, but it happens all the time, I know the facts on Deja Vu and how its not real, they've proofed it wrong, but this is much diffrent.

[edit on 17-5-2010 by Ruler]

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 12:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ruler
I'm just trying to say, its nothing like that, I actually know what the person is about to say before he/she actually says it. It sounds silly, and I'm not trying to trick myself into doing it, but it happens all the time, I know the facts on Deja Vu and how its not real, they've proofed it wrong, but this is much diffrent.

Well the only way you can prove your ability is to write down the thoughts beforehand, timestamp it and then verify it afterwards. Otherwise my scenario is the only plausible cause.

Because in my scenario, there is no way for yourself to spot what is wrong with the situation at all. You won't even be aware of "tricking" yourself because the brain misfires & labels your recent memory of what your friends have said as being a prior memory.

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 12:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ruler

Well the only way you can prove your ability is to write down the thoughts beforehand, timestamp it and then verify it afterwards. Otherwise my scenario is the only plausible cause.

Because in my scenario, there is no way for yourself to spot what is wrong with the situation at all. You won't even be aware of "tricking" yourself because the brain misfires & labels your recent memory of what your friends have said as being a prior memory.

I see where your coming from, I'll try and write it down before they say it next, testing the fact if its real or not.

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 12:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cassie Clay
* advanced psychic powers: clairvoyance, psychometry, remote viewing, telepathy
* telekinetic abilities
* possible electro-magnetic abilities
* magical abilities of an undetermined nature that can affect reality

My questions to the board are:
1) Do you think this a relatively new phenomenon, or have there been throughout history reports of people having extraordinary abilities like the ones I described?
2) If this is not a new phenomenon, would you say that there seems to be a sharp increase in the amount of people who can do this in the modern era, or even in the last 25 years?
3) Does the Powers That Be take this seriously at all? I know that in Russia & China there have been extensive studies & training of these people. Why not in the West? Or is it going on and we don't know it?
4) Should people with these abilities stick together & form online/realtime support groups/communities, or is it better to remain scattered & not attract attention? Or should people with these abilities be "outing" themselves on public boards at all? Or am I being paranoid? Or am I not being paranoid?

I think in the next 25 years these questions and this topic is going to be a very big issue in the world.

1. i doubt this is a new phenomenon, if you study martial arts you will see a certain ability of psychic powers, for example, i remember a martial arts demonstration about 10 years ago where my martial arts teacher put a candle out with his mind. that's only a small example, but i saw it first hand, historical examples could be.. jesus, if he ever existed, displayed magical powers, although this may not be true.

2. The increase you see is because of modern day media, when people started to catch wind of these things it spread like wildfire and then there were thousands of conmen looking to get their fame through pretending to have obtained "super-powers".

3. i think the powers do take it seriously, but i dont see the west using it as a weapon atm, the nazi's used to do research into the supernatural powers of people and also searched for historical items such as the longinus spear, the holy grail.. etc.

4. as for what these people could do, depending on the extense of their powers if they joined, would make the decision for me if they should or not, in my oppinion, these people should stay scattered but i still see no harm in them coming together online to talk as long as their intentions are not malicious or of world conquest proportions LOL

Dr. Slim

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 01:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by mynameisjuan
reply to post by andy1033

How's that?

*kicks back to listen to a story*

I'm gonna second this one

PLEEEEEEASE tell us your story. Ohhh boyyyy.

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 02:21 PM
link   
mr griffin (lol)
what are you talking about a story?

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 10:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by drew hempel
I was never hungry and I needed less and less sleep and I did powerful healings on people, also I had telepathy, telekinesis and precognition.

Telekinesis is the easiest to prove. Why don't you prove it?

Otherwise please don't put forth outlandish claims like this.

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 10:40 PM
link   
I think many of the so-called "superpower" abilities exist in every single human being. However, these abilities are not activated and thus they remain in a hidden state in many human beings. There are some exceptions, for instance, there are some people who have an advanced psychic ability right from birth. Meditation and an advanced state of awakening or enlightenment might help an individual in unlocking his/her potential.

posted on May, 30 2010 @ 09:35 PM
link   
I dont know how the gift of ruler works, but mine is defenitely not skizophrenia.

sometimes, I know what people would says and I'm not surprising. Like precognition I dont know. I can guess numbers. Everyone around me know that if you want to make a lotery, dont choose the number cause i WILL GUESS IT. Few weeks ago, a teacher discover this itself when he try to put on lotery some wonderfull publicity poster. It was so funny to see that I dont have loose any part of my hability. I have guess 3 of the four number.

I can also catch the though of people around me and when I catch it, its like whene you have a song on the head and then you can stop singing this crazy song. So, I write it down on books, with the date, who as this though or, whene catch someting that I dont know who think about it, I gave nikname. For example, "Ring man" is the nikname of a guy who trying to contact me few weeks ago. It was like a test, something like : "do you ear me? " Like if someone was trying to call me.

I have other strange habilities to perceived the invisible world on my head and I know the futur like a feeling or a dream... its hard to explain but its like if I know whats going on all the time.

I cant really stop it.
I dont have a switch on and off. The gifts appear to me at 14 teen years old and they had never stop growing until two years ago, when I discover a way to "slow down my brain" (?) (I'm french)

I have see psychiatric doctor and psychologist and they said that I'm not skizophrenic, they said that I'm on the lower percentage of the population who is truly gifted.

I dont need to prove who am I. If some of my past ennemy read this, I dont care. I would never care again to share my experience in the Internet cause I'm ultimely protected. I did what I have to do for that.

But I also recommended to eny one like me to be carefull cause Its really dangerous to share what we are. And some of you seems to be young and dont have necfessary the capacity to use there gift to protect themeself. Thats need a good training and years of practice. And believe, me no one really want that the ones who harcelating me pay attention to them.

So be carefull or.... think that Im crazy, thats fine

[edit on 30-5-2010 by Mielanie]

top topics

<< 74  75  76    78  79  80 >>

join