It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

About Real-Life Super-Powers

page: 68
<< 65  66  67    69  70  71 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 27 2009 @ 01:47 PM
link   
if some one out there has real superpowers call me at 817 706 0297

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 07:32 PM
link   
As the rain fell down today in california, i discovered that my powers only work in cold places and cold places warm up when I use cryo-k, which seems to be my only power now. My life is insane.

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 08:07 AM
link   
I think that these super powers are not occurring more often in people i think people are more inclined to talk about it. i also believe these types of things also get much more exposure because of the fact that they are different then what is thought in the majority of the world, with this i think that it is also much easier to talk about and find somebody like you with the great thing called the internet

posted on Feb, 7 2009 @ 11:28 AM
link   
How do you get powers

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 07:30 AM
link   
Text
For as long as i can remember i hve wanted to b involved in something bigger than wht we understand. I am now 14 yrs old and am able to see this sort of haze tht i have been told is energy i can feel energy as well but am no whee near mastering my gifts. i would be honred if i could be accepted as one of ur group and hopefuly learn a bit more about my gifts.

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 12:00 PM
link   
I am a 14 yr old boy hu for a while now has been able to see this sort of haze in my field of vision and the more i pay attention to it the stronger and more dominant it is in my sight. for a while i did not tell anyone this for the fear tht i wud be ridiculed. I then spoke to a man named stephen and he described xactli wht i saw and explained tht it was energy and if i develope it i cud acsess pk aura viewing and absent healing. i am also empathic a;though i do not view this as extraordinary. i am glad after all this searching i have found ppl with the same views and situations and wud hope tht i can learn to expand my power and one day use it to hep the world.

[edit on 17-2-2009 by 5mccrear]

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 08:48 PM
link   
Wow i havn't been on this post in months.. crazy.. Anyway i was bored and dicided to come on ATS.. And i was just thinking what if We Havn't just randomly got these powers... what if we were chosen from bilions of people.. to do something importin with these incredible abilitys.. As if God chose us to save humanity. As if Were going to be a invasion from some extreteristiorl( i have no idea how to spell tht word) or the plants and animals on earth betrayed and wanted to extreminate us.. But since we got these powers by unlocking a biger percentenge of our brains than others.. We learnt how to gain there trust... i have nothing esle to say for the moment. Oh right i guess all give a recape on my abilitys.
Ok so i am a expert when it comes to auras . I can see them feel them and mix the coleurs. I can calm people down, i kind of have and atmosphere of happiness around me that makes people want to be with me. I can, i guess you can say , comunicate with plants.. yea wierd i know... And lastly well i think lastly is that i can kind of control the wind( not tornados and hurricans and all that crazyness, just light gusts.)

posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 04:46 PM
link   
reply to post by nutzobalzo

Look up John Chang... he's not the only one, and i believe there are others with other types of abilities, as already discussed.

All it takes is to master your emotions, and take back control of your mind.

posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 10:37 PM
link   
I believe we are all essentially spiritual beings, but are living a material existence. In the spiritual realm, we all have "super powers," but we are blocked for the most part from using them here on Earth. Why? Simple --too many of us are not spiritually mature enough and would use them to mess things up.

I also believe that the more spiritually mature each of us becomes, the more of our natural powers we are allowed to use. If you can do seemingly magical things - and ALWAYS FOR GOOD! - then you should take that as a sign that you are on the right path.

I know I have had occasional instances of spirit abilities, mostly flashes of insight that help me to help others. It's nothing really magical, I just sort of know what someone else is feeling or thinking (or sometimes hiding). I also have managed to find the right situations I needed without really looking for them, such as the right job, a way to learn and grow in a new community.

Finally, I remember my dreams just after waking, but usually forget the details, but I can always fly in my dreams. I'm sure that's really common, but it feels as if there is really another world that I dream myself into. It's not scary or anything like that, more interesting and unusual.

And yes, I wish I did have some real super-powers. I would definitely be a member of the Super Friends (or the League of Ascended Masters).

Thanks for reading!

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 12:32 PM
link   
speaking of dreams has anyone had a dream, then weeks later it comes true.. for me i have degavu all the time, and for example when i rented the movie flicka it just came out but i remembered seeing it before. So i knew what was going to happin next.

posted on Mar, 3 2009 @ 08:58 AM
link   
I wish I had real super powers. :-)

posted on Mar, 15 2009 @ 12:04 PM
link   
hey it's the weirdest thing ever I can speak telepathically with animals its like for example if i say in my head i'm hungry, i can hear in my head me too, but im the only person home besides my dog, shadow, i don't know if it's me or my dog, but it happens with every other animal that i come across.

if anyone knows a way to explain this, please reply.

thnx

posted on Mar, 15 2009 @ 12:08 PM
link   
reply to post by zaharda

yeah i know like what if were the only ones in the world that can do these things and see these things and think about these things, like what if we are the chosen ones.

ooooooooowwwweeeeeeeeeeeeoooooooooooooo

posted on Apr, 5 2009 @ 03:37 AM
link   
Me and my siblings also have powers, I have visions, my brother has some sort of electric powers he can change radio stations by thought, and my sister just discovered she has telekenisis. Our powers aren't that strong, but they getting better by the day. I've had mine the longest and i'm the most powerful at the moment. Also I have had alot of dreams that have to do with the future of america, I see alot of war and rioting in america within the next five years! Does anyone else see this? Oh and since I was little I have seen hundreds of little doughnut shaped rings flying around the room which usally seem to fly towards me, they're usally a light red or vilot color does anyone know what that is too?

posted on Apr, 10 2009 @ 05:09 PM
link   
I absolutely LOVE the idea of a group online (someone with good computer skills should make a web site to talk on) Plz U2U me if anyone does

I am really young, it seems, to be interested in this subject. I'm 14 and i have always felt like i'm here for another reason than personal things. I'm a pretty strong empath, i feel, because i can get a sense of someone personality when i talk to them for a little while. my mother is much more advanced becasue she has obviously known how to do that longer. Even though i can sense someones emotions, i end up having them myself (sadly) like when someone get angry, frustrated or sad. i become that even though i don't know why i should be. I have learn how to control it luckly.

I have came across some friends that listens to me and one that truely believes me, and some that don't judge, i feel so grateful. they don't have any noticable abilities, and i want to talk to someone that has some that does. I am practicing chi balls, try to use physic powers (not very good...hehe), i do heal, mostly myself, i have been practicing on my own how to influence someones elses emotions to be more positive. Once i acsedentaly[sp?] put myself in a trace (opps).

posted on Apr, 10 2009 @ 06:33 PM
link   
Hey is it just me, or does anyone else have dreams of people like us being hunted down by the government. just wondering

posted on Apr, 10 2009 @ 08:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Jownathown

YES I DO!!!!!! I see the number 11 EVERYWHERE no joke

posted on Apr, 11 2009 @ 01:42 PM
link   
Its making me sad that people don't think they have "superhuman powers" or what i like to call Spiritual abilities if they can see the future, or empathy, or even other physic abilities..

I don't think you have to lift a speed boat to prove you are talented. I'm probably just affended becasue i'm a empath and they are just about saying 'Thats nothing important' and i tell you empathy its pretty useful.

PS: still haven't heard of a web site about that yet...

posted on Apr, 11 2009 @ 01:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Saharah

Thats pretty cool, i tried to talk to my animals... nothing happened. But i do know how to explain it, if you want to believe it or not

I believe (and my mother) that everything has a frequency. like how we see things is a frequency, or hear things. People that can see energy or feel energy is a frequency that is more advanced. So reading people thoughts (goes also with animals and plants) is a HIGHLY ADVANCED frequency that usually takes time for people to achive.

You may not be reading your pets mind but you are communicating to it. My mother asked for my dogs name and it said Samantha, she has also talked to the sequoia trees before, she says the older they are the easier they are to talk to. don't really know what she means

She says its hard to tell if its you talking or the other person, animal, or plant, but for some they just KNOW if they are truely talented. So i guess congradulations! you are talented and i'm jealous. lol

[edit on 11-4-2009 by nicole1977]

posted on Apr, 11 2009 @ 01:58 PM
link   
reply to post by zaharda

I think everyone once and a while has that feeling, because everyone has a tiny bit of that 'ability' but remembering a movie you haven't seen before is really amazing. i only get senses like once maybe twice a week and not really anything big, just like someone saying something to me. its usually a flash from a day-dream or dream for me. its kind of funny becasue when someone is talking and i have a deja-vo thing im like "WHOA! Serious deja-vo!" and everyone looks at me like a ate a computer. lol
but i explain

top topics

<< 65  66  67    69  70  71 >>

join