It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

About Real-Life Super-Powers

page: 59
<< 56  57  58    60  61  62 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 10 2008 @ 05:07 PM
link   
Miley Sirus, i hate her, but i did it totally by accident and i didnt notice until like a few weeks ago that it was me who did it.

posted on Sep, 11 2008 @ 03:15 PM
link   
At a young age ( around 7 or 8 ) I found a book called something like psychic development or something like that and i started reading it and practice the meditations and i beleived that i channelled a prince from another planet and i remember seeing images of where the prince told me he ruled. but it wasnt like i was talking to someone infront of me it was just a feeling that they were there but a part of me...inside of me.. part of my soul. Like a past life that i could connect with and speak with.

As days went by and i practiced my meditations i got interested in a anime called dragonball z and i thought it would be really cool to do things like a energy wave blast or something, so while i was watching a episode when gohan teaches videl how to control her ki and all she had to do was meditate and focus her energy to flow out of her hands so she can make herself fly. This was before i knew about psi balls or even knew that people could actually make them, I tried and thought i failed cause i couldnt see the ball like in the anime but i still felt it.

It was just so easy for me to feel energy flow through me and around me. But one day i don't really remember how it went but i remeber it as if i was unconcious not awake, i open my eyes and im standing on a fire hydrant staring into the cloudy storm like rainy sky. My friends ran for shelter and they were asking me what did i do. I told them I'll go fix it so i go ontop of the fire hydrant standing and i felt a weird but a normal weird connection with the sky and i made it stop raining.

I know that im not psychic and i cannot predict the weather but could actually control the clouds and rain. After my friends discovered this they made me do it on multiple occasions even infront of this girl i hardly knew but when i did it for her i didnt need to stand on a fire hydrant i was on the ground infront of her, i felt the connections and open my eyes and the clouds are moving fast way to fast like someone was fastfowarding the day and ther was no wind but the daylight didnt change and she got freaked out and i stopped before i made the storm come. and that was the day i stoped meditating and communicating with whoever it was that was inside me because i've only showed my friends this gift and she was the "first outsider" to watch me do what i did

After a couple years i have fully lost that connection with the sky i had, and i cant feel that part of me that was there its as if someone took "it" away from me. The voices stop the feelings and connections are gone all im left with is emptyness inside. I use to know who i was "what" i was and why im here. The more I think about it the more i think i might be a starseed..but ill never know. when i was young i had no questions to ask myself i needed no answers everything i already knew but now that i lost that part of me i cant help but feel a constant flow of questions through my mind that i want answered....but its to late now.. btw Im not fully human i tried to compare what i was being showed to animals i know on earth. think of me that part of me as a human but with lion and jaguar qaulites ruling over a place...a place a lot like egypt......

posted on Sep, 12 2008 @ 03:14 PM
link   
Miley Cyrus and the Jonas Brothers bring a new shame to the music industry, but putting that aside, good to have you back Tank, and that's amazing how you did all that.

posted on Sep, 13 2008 @ 10:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Doomedfordeath

yea thanks, but i really wish i hadnt, i hate the blind people who follow stupid fads just because everyone else is doing it, but i wonder can they be blamed if it was after all my fault, my manipulation. It still is sad though, i hate changing world events, i havent been able to do it intentionally yet, but i do it accidentally. Even soccer games for the world and euro cup, thats why the team i go for never wins ( especially the recent euro when portugal lost to germany, my friend kept telling me that germany would win and i kept thinking they would , so during the game i accidentally made them score 2 out of the three times that they did, i told my friend that the only reason germany was winning was because of me, he didnt believe me, so close to the end of the game i got up and went for a walk, right after i left and had no more influence on the game portugal ended up scoring 1 and coming very close to tieing the game, basically after the time i left portugal started dominating) so you can imagine how frustrating it is to affect things by accident, but as i grow older i think i will be able to control it much better, i mean i am still only 17.

btw. i had nothing to do with the jonas brothers (thank god) those people became entrapped by that particular fad stupidity on their own.

One more thing, if i can do this kind of stuff with my ability what else do you think i could do in the world.

(for those who dont know my power seems to be changing reality with my thoughts, kind of realted to "the secret" except i dont have to feel or anything i just think it and it happens, although it is more complicated if you want details just ask)

posted on Sep, 13 2008 @ 11:13 AM
link   
reply to post by tankthinker

Could you will me to become super handsome, super strong, and super intelligent?

posted on Sep, 13 2008 @ 06:21 PM
link   
I understand what you mean tankthinker. And I am extremely happy to say that I was not effected by that manipulation at all. Same thing with the Jonas Brothers, even if that wasn't you. xD

posted on Sep, 14 2008 @ 03:04 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 16 2008 @ 07:10 PM
link   
This could be very random, but for the past few months, when I wake up almost all of my limbs ache in pain. This includes arms, legs, back, and most of the time head. I have been getting the same amount of sleep I always have, slept in the same bed (which is very comfortable), and haven't done any intense physical activity. Sometimes I would wake up to fine small cuts on me. Weird, right?
Well, if any conclusions or theories, I'm open to hear them.

posted on Sep, 18 2008 @ 01:20 PM
link   
If everyone here is telling the truth about there super powers.
whats the point of proving it.ok, so we can get a millon dollars..who cares?
any whay if the goverment did discover that we have these abillitys they might use us like lab rats... but if so many people have them, wouldn't it scare everyone into thinking that we might use them for evil.
If so we would probroble be killed ither by the goverment or by crazy people who think were aliens..

posted on Sep, 18 2008 @ 01:22 PM
link   

well that happins to me, but i started eating more bananas and my libs stop hurting.

posted on Sep, 18 2008 @ 05:32 PM
link   
Bananas? Okay I will give it a try, thank you.

And you are exactly right on the dot about the money and goverment ideas. Keep up the good work my friend.

posted on Sep, 18 2008 @ 10:00 PM
link   
i think that "they" already know about my power,

i have a really strong feeling that they are unable to kill me, i think they need me for something, i also think they cant approach me until my 18th birthday,
i would tell you if they did come to me, but i would have to lie about it so you'll actually never know for sure.

posted on Sep, 19 2008 @ 09:22 PM
link   
Um im kinda confused here. Just recently, ive begun to see the future. It's cool, but not when it happens during a math test, which it did the first time. But that's not all. They took me too the hospital, because during the course of the vision, my eyes go blind. I saw it happen on a recording my friend took. It's freaky. What I saw during the math test, im a freshmen in high school, so yes im not 18 yet, and i saw myself in the hospital. And it happened. It really sucked. This happen to anyone else? Any of it? Am i going to go blind or something? Can i learn to control it? Any help?

posted on Sep, 20 2008 @ 04:55 PM
link   
My power is kinda hard to explain. You know how everybody is said to have a dark side, well mine is really dark. I have the ability to kinda summon this power. When I do I become, stronger,faster, and everything else increases as well. It sounds crazy but it's true I wasn't able to control it originally but over the years I've gained some measure of control. The closest thing to it I have ever found is the case of Bill Ramsey however unlike him I don't lose control over it and don't think it has anything to do with possession. Besides that is that fact that I understand stuff like this easily. I've always wanted to talk to people with powers too.

Please do not post your own personal information. You should be aware that any personally identifiable information you submit here can be read, collected, or used by other users of these forums, and could be used to send you unsolicited messages. We are not responsible for the personally identifiable information you choose to submit, and may remove it at our discretion.

[edit on 20-9-2008 by dbates]

posted on Sep, 20 2008 @ 10:07 PM
link   
That's interesting. I wish I had some power like that, but i got stuck with visions that make me go blind for a little while. I'm gonna call it Blindsighting. So, you have like a stronger, darker side? Is it like a split personality or what?

So weve got weather wizards, a split personality, Psychics, and other powers like mine that fit nowhere. Also, my sister seems to be able to lower her body temperature to like, -5 degrees Farenhiet, and feel nothing. It's cooler than my power.... We're twins so you think i'd get something similar, or like, raising body temp., but no I get to go blind for a while.

[edit on 20-9-2008 by Burnout27]

posted on Sep, 20 2008 @ 10:14 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 21 2008 @ 01:33 PM
link   
wait so who has the split personality

and you forgot mine which i call posteventation

posted on Sep, 21 2008 @ 03:56 PM
link   
Okay well the bananas are somewhat working but I still have the problem of waking up with occasional cuts and bruises, and today I woke up and my leg was fractured. So unless bananas can fix all that I think I have a problem on my hands.

posted on Sep, 21 2008 @ 08:44 PM
link   

Hello again, Doomed! I've never woken with cuts, or bruises, but i have woken with strange pains.
I would also suggest you study your dreams. What do you think? Do you think you dream occasionally?
That's not the case. Infact, i trained myself to remember next to all. Everyone dreams every night.
If you could train yourself to remember, you would know.
The times i woke up with pains and strains were times after particularly hard battles, in dreams.
It may seem like a very strange idea, even not close to possible, being that it is dreams versus the waking world; but i have read some very strange accounts. And this is the explanation i think of. ~It seems like you're coming along well.~

By the way, if you choose to study them and remember, you must take it seriously. Set a stack of papers beside your bed, on the lampstand, and a pencil. Get into the habit of jotting down everything as soon as you come into consciousness. Even if you don't open your eyes, yet. This method is particularly useful if you deal with a lot of audiopollution upon waking.
Good luck!

posted on Sep, 21 2008 @ 08:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Levita

Levita, should I write down my visions? I don't know if you read about me, I have visions of the future that make me go blind for the duration of the vision, basically until it occurs. I've seen myself in the hospital in a vision, and then was able to see again, once i was taken to the hospital because of, what else, loss of sight.

Also, my sister can lower her body temperature by ALOT, even going into negative degrees, what should she do?

Tankthinker, i was asking the guy who was talking right after me, with the darker side, if it was split personality.
[edit on 21-9-2008 by Burnout27]

[edit on 21-9-2008 by Burnout27]

new topics

top topics

<< 56  57  58    60  61  62 >>

join