It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

About Real-Life Super-Powers

page: 58
<< 55  56  57    59  60  61 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 08:24 PM
link   
That's awesome, sorry if I am just stupid but what is rage and chlorokenesis?

As for myself I have been working as hard as I can to reach the next step in my skills, and am happy to say I have increases my abilities with energy to the point where people in the same room can easily tell the difference in temperature. Also I keep having this feeling of an electrical surge going through my body, almost all day and sometimes to the point where whenever I touch metal I get shocked. Still trying to figure out what that is, so if any suggestions, please don't hesitate.

posted on Aug, 23 2008 @ 01:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Doomedfordeath

you are a healer ,put your hands on a person hands and say jesus christ .i

posted on Aug, 23 2008 @ 06:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Doomedfordeath

This will make me sound stupid, i'm sure, but i didn't hear that word before. "Chlorokinesis": the manipulation of what? Clouds?(I thought that was a different name) ~Chlorine? ~Chloroform? If so, is that not a creepy ability?
~I will be serious now: it sounds like you've just become very aware of the energy inside, or opened a flow of energy. Occasionally those who are more aware of energy will have such things happen.

posted on Aug, 24 2008 @ 08:59 AM
link   
hey observigent, you're back, where did you go?

posted on Aug, 24 2008 @ 07:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Jownathown

Hello again Jownathown.

I'd been gone for a while for multiple reasons. At first it was because the thread had fallen and it seemed pointless to reply for a while. But then, things began to come up in my everyday life and I was overwhelmed with too much to do. So I was temporarily pulled away from the forum. But I'm back now. and it's good to see that you're still around.

Sincerely,
Observigent

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 06:01 PM
link   
hi Observigent

I believe that some people are gifted and some can develop a gift. I dont rule out the possibilities that you have been discussing in the forum and i was very keen if you could throw some light on them.

I was wondering if you would share your learning with us...

posted on Aug, 27 2008 @ 04:02 PM
link   
dan_hawk4u, yes of course. I agree some with what you believe as well. But maybe more in a wider range than what you may mean. I believe, as do several on this forum, that everyone has the ability to strengthen, let's say, 'supernatural' abilities in themselves. But there are three types of people in this area of learning. There are those who know nothing or hardly anything about those with 'super abilities' and they don't believe at all, therefore not being able to control, much less have said abilities. Then of course, there are those who may know much about our 'kind' but choose not to be interested in the art, again, therefore not gaining their own abilities. And lastly, there are those, like us, who hear of these said abilities and look into it, trying and sometimes accomplishing these abilities. Now, just like how no one's DNA is exactly the same, nor are people's abilities. Each person learns, achieves, controls, and uses their abilities in different ways. Also, some people may have more than one ability, each ability being controlled at different levels or such. And people may also have very different abilities, or very similar ones, but never are they exactly the same as another person. It's just like how you may see someone who looks almost exactly like someone else but if you get to know them, they may seem very different. Understand?
OK, moving on. Now, onto discussing specific abilities. I'm only going to mention those of which I have heard of, and seen personally. These are ones I know for sure exist:
~Telepathy: I have seen many different forms of this. There is that of being able to speak to someone using only thoughts. There is that of places thoughts into the minds of others and making them believe it is their own. There is that of being able to send mental pictures to another's mind. And then there is group communication where you speak to several people at one time. The most people I know of one person being able to speak to is three. I don't know the exact limit on that, or if there even is one. But there you go. Telepathy.
~Remote Locating: This is another that is never the same for more than one individual. I've known two people to be able to do this. One tells me that when they look for someone (they can only find people not locations), they see pictures in their mind of what these people are doing. And these pictures flip through their mind as if you were flipping through a photo album of moving pictures. Now, when they find the person, they can only see what they are doing at that moment. They cannot suddenly know the exact address of where the person is, only what their surrounding look like. The second way I know of remote locating is that where the person sees names in their head. Then, when they find the name of who they want, the know where that person is exactly.
~Mind Reading/Control: A branch off telepathy. Now, I've never known a person who can read exact thoughts from a person's mind right as that person thinks them, but I do know that the person is capable of feeling the emotions in the person's mind, or seeing pictures of what the person is thinking, or even sometimes know the surrounding topic of what the person thinks. But never exact words. I don't know if that's possible, but I think it can be achieved from practice because I know people who can read exact thoughts of what people want him to hear. But never personal thoughts. OK, and then there is mind control, another branch off telepathy. I only know two people capable of this. Myself being one of them, although not nearly as good as it as I'd like. I'll explain this to you from a personal perspective this time. For me, I am capable (with great effort) of making someone do something I want by repeating what I want them to do, about five or six times, in my head, while focusing deeply on their thoughts.

I will continue on another post. I seem to have run out of space. D:

~Observigent

posted on Aug, 27 2008 @ 04:32 PM
link   
Continuing from my last post:
...I imagine my chant piercing their mind and seeping into their own thoughts, becoming what they think. And then, they do it. Usually, I admit that it has failed on those of a stronger mind, but the majority of the time it works. But moving away from actual thoughts and more towards emotions, they are much easier to control for me. Honestly, anything that relates to emotions comes pretty easily for me. I am capable of not only being able to know what I person is feeling, but I've found that I am also capable of manipulating their emotions as well. I have found that sometimes I don't even mean to do it. I'll just be thinking about someone, maybe romantically, wishing something would happen, and then soon enough something does. Or they turn and look at me with an indecisive expression on their face, as if they are suddenly worried about their emotions. (This usually happening with those who either do not wish to have feelings towards me, or those who never believed they would, etc.) So, true, I may not be able to make them DO something about their emotions, unless I try really hard, which I usually don't. But I am capable of making them FEEL something they wouldn't usually feel on their own decisions. For example, I can make them angry (angrier), sympathetic, sad, happy, relaxed, calm, nervous, romantic, forgiving, loving, etc. You get the idea.
~Causing Physical Pain Against Another: Now this one I've actually experienced, concerning I wanted proof of the matter. But luckily it wasn't too bad against me because the person wasn't using this ability to it's full extent. Just enough for me to get the idea. Well, this one, for the person I know personally, he used to not able to control it except through his emotions. Mostly anger. He was capable of hurting a person through their internal body system. He's caused heart attacks, breathing problems, lung pressure (relating to breathing problems), stomach problems, headaches, hormonal issues, muscle cramps, etc. Yes, this sounds very bad, but he's capable of controlling it now, so just don't make him mad at you.

~Technopath: This is someone capable of making electronics do what they want. I am studying this now, and am just beginning to succeed at very small things. But I do know someone who (again) can use this to the ability of their emotions. When they are angry, light bulbs have busted, or burned out. When they are happy, the radio turns on to play a happy song. When they were angry AT someone, they had that person get electronically shocked. And so on.
~Weather Control: I don't know the exact term so I'm using a generic one. This, I do not know of anyone PERSONALLY who is capable of it, but I've heard many cases. From what I've gathered, they can change the direction or force of the wind, rain, snow, hail, etc. They can also use the wind to push clouds away or towards them, causing a change in the fact that it is sunny, rainy, cloudy, etc. I also have heard stories of causing a tornado to leap their entire neighborhood, or have it spontaneously change directions.
~Psychics: (Telling the future). This can be done through dreams (usually) or premonitions or just sudden feelings. I've only personally had two premonitions (like deja vu, but a feeling of the future instead of the past), and a few dreams that came to be true in reality. I have a friend who has dreams that are strange beyond imagination but they all have metaphorical meanings that come true in the future. I do not really believe in those who can just KNOW the future at any time and just figure out whatever you'd like to know. Sure there are things you can do that HINT at your future (Tarot cards. Wiccan spells [some, not all], etc.) but never have I known someone to TRULY have the ability of knowing all of what will come.

Again, I will continue the remaining of my answer on another post. Sorry it's so long, but you asked me to shed some light on it so here I am, shedding light, I hope.

posted on Aug, 27 2008 @ 04:56 PM
link   
Continuing from my last post (again):

Now of course, there are tons of other abilities thrown out there in everyday topics such as super strength, healing powers, fire control or creation, control over water or whatever other elements, or flying, etc. But to me, those are ridiculous. Sure, maybe somewhere in the world there is someone capable of those types of things, but as of now, in my opinion. The only abilities we can achieve are things that relate back to our minds. Everything that I know for sure that people are capable of, always generates from their mental states. Our minds are the sources of our abilities, which is why we can only achieve abilities if we believe in them and put our minds to work by practicing. Just like memorization, our abilities grow over time, the more we practice them. And the more we practice, the stronger and more controlled they become. But if we cease to practice them, even if we become very strong, we eventually will lose our abilities again, unless we continue to use them. (Again, just like memorization, relating back to the mind.)

So there you have it, my general opinion on the work of abilities. I think that we are all capable of them, it's just the choice of whether or not we choose to ignore the situation or to grab hold of it. Just reach into the shadows of your mind and you can achieve many things. Usually depending on who you are personally, your (strongest or all) ability reflects who you are personally. For example, I am a personal greatly in tune with their emotions, therefore my strongest abilities are wrapped mostly around emotions. And yes, I've learned other things, but there is always something in the way I do the other things that always ties back to emotions. It is the same way with everyone else I know with abilities. They always have something that ties all their abilities together, whether it has a huge part in them, or a small one. Again, it is always different for everyone.

Now, if you have any specific questions concerning either something I've said, or something I left out by accident (because I guarantee I probably did), feel free to ask. I will answer any questions you have.

With All Due Respect,
Observigent

posted on Aug, 27 2008 @ 07:00 PM
link   
Hey just a few pointers for anyone focusing on any energy-relevant abilities.
Learn how to control your energy before you start swinging it around. Example, right now my energy is so crazy right now whenever I get a little angry when I'm at my computer/tv, I send out accidental waves that shout the device out for a little while. You can help control it by meditating or learning to control your physical body.
Listening or playing music helps loads when you want to get stronger in using them. When I play the piano I feel very strong volts surging through me and I can feel it getting a little stronger each time.
Make sure your physical body is strong enough to contain the energy. Once again for example, I used to feel pain when I used my abilities, now I work out every day, where weighted clothes to make me stronger. I don't feel the pain anymore, I'm pretty certain that I was feeling pain because my body couldn't contain all that energy.

Any questions let me know, hope this helps anyone interested.

posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 10:00 AM
link   
this thread lately was for laughs,fortunately some take it seriously

posted on Aug, 31 2008 @ 07:18 PM
link   
Hey people. Im 15 and weird stuff has been happening lately...
well, for a while actually. But its happening more and more every day.

I walk to my bus and a light pole will go out, and im standing right under it.
I get mad and the air thing in my window will switch gears, and goes on high.
The light in the hallway flickers when i walk by.
That high pitch noise everyone hears that comes from electronics, yeah...i can
turn the noise on and off.
I made my clock shut off once.

But i dont know how to control all of this. Its like, it happens when it wants to.
Ill focus on making one thing happen...but then something else will happen.

I want answers, but i dont want to tell my friends or family...they might think
im crazy.

Please help!

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 09:58 PM
link   
reply to post by observigent

what you have to say, i find that interesting- but don't you think announcing you can do something like mind control might not be thee best idea? -this coming from someone who searches for such interesting accounts... still, what if?-

posted on Sep, 2 2008 @ 10:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Levita

Mmm well I'm not too worried about myself to an extent. Although I speak my opinion rather prominently here in the forum, I tend to keep a low profile of my abilities in everyday public. I haven't been suspected of by anyone that I know of.

posted on Sep, 2 2008 @ 11:27 PM
link   
Never trust the government. They will probably take you and test you for insanity or make you a war machine. A university is good.

posted on Sep, 5 2008 @ 09:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Axero

I control the weather as well!
im not sure what any of that other stuff is tho
I havent posted in a wile. BUT im back now..

posted on Sep, 9 2008 @ 03:58 PM
link   
I think ever since I saw the film carrie when I was 14 I've been intrigued with phenomena of those sorts - I tried to move a pencil with the power of my mind - but dammit, the darn website was a phoney
lol! needless to say I've only ever managed to 'move' something (i think, although i cant gaurantee it, it's only my word for it)

oh well!

posted on Sep, 9 2008 @ 04:02 PM
link   
wow it been a long time since ive been on this thread

id just like to say that i have gained a better control of my powers (ever so slightly) and i accidentally made thousands of people become fans of a certain singer, but with my power these things do happen.

posted on Sep, 9 2008 @ 09:42 PM
link   
Tankthinker,
Good to have you back. I'm happy to hear you're getting better at controlling your abilities. And just out of curiosity, what singer was it exactly? I want to know if I was effected by this epidemic. xD

posted on Sep, 10 2008 @ 11:52 AM
link   
the big bang thing is happening soon, if that happens, it might cause a supersonic reaction that will bring out the super powers in us all.

new topics

<< 55  56  57    59  60  61 >>

join