It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

About Real-Life Super-Powers

page: 56
<< 53  54  55    57  58  59 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 09:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Doomedfordeath

Mmm, yes, forcing the chakra can be damaging. I haven't opened all of mine, but let me search around a bit. I will see if i can find a good one for you.

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 09:17 PM
link   
Wow... i can't believe i finally finished reading all the post. i honestly read 99% of all the 56 pages over the last few days and it was pretty interesting. from what i have read it seem that most people are capable of learning these abilities as long as they accept that it is possible to learn. it is one of those "whether you think you can or you think you can't, you are right." i have a question for all those who have developed these abilities. like i said it seems like to be able to grow you need to believe so if someone asked you to prove yourself to make them believers because they want it to be true would your prove it to them?

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 11:33 PM
link   
I am a young boy from Newfoundland,Canada and have discovered that i can smell things from at least a mile away and also i can actually see the inner demon in people.Also I have noticed that alot of electronics mess up when i use them even when they're brand new right out of the box.I also have a I.Q of 289. Most people dont believe me when I say that but I promise it is true.

posted on Jul, 12 2008 @ 12:13 AM
link   
reply to post by shadows21

That's the thing. How many things talked about here are not the types easily proven? There are a lot of people out there who wouldn't believe, no matter what they would see.

posted on Jul, 12 2008 @ 12:19 AM
link   
That's true thanks for answering i was scared people might be like "YOU DONT BELIEVE US!" but the thing is i do believe. I really wanna learn more about a lot of the things you talk about here but my computer broke and i have to see this web page on my phone. I started meditating and hopefully i'll start to c some progress i'll keep you guys posted.

posted on Jul, 12 2008 @ 03:15 PM
link   
Shadows21 you prove an excellent point. But my logic is that if some of these people are too lazy or ignorant to try some of this stuff and they just say "show me", then I don't think they deserve to use such powers. But good question, and if you need any help with anything involving powers (sorry can't help with dating issues or job interviews... ) then I'm here to help and I'm sure a few others can help too.

posted on Jul, 12 2008 @ 07:29 PM
link   
Thanks i appreciate that. still just meditating i'll keep you posted. i don't remember what page it was but a couple months back someone recommended this web site www.amazingabilities.com have you guys checked it out? its pretty crazy stuff proves some of the stuff in here for the skeptics i think. BUT if you read fully into it (i know i did, read almost everything) the author keeps coming back to TM a practice of meditation that sounds awesome so i research that but it seems like it could have really bad results make sure you do your research before jumping into something like that.

posted on Jul, 12 2008 @ 11:53 PM
link   

Well, at least you are making an effort. That is something. Still, no matter how well you think something can be proven, it seems there are always the skeptics who will just go "show me"; i've been wondering lately, if they want to be shown, why don't they seek to show themselves? I think they're just selfish and closed-minded. It also has something to do with impatience and the "need" for instant gratification.

But do keep going. It is better to know some things than to be completely unaware.

posted on Jul, 13 2008 @ 01:54 PM
link   
i've been reading around and i have a little experiment for those with psychic abilities. try staying up all night and then meditate and see what happens. supposedly because your mind is tired it is easier to clear and achieve a higher level of concentration. if this happens i believe you will be able to increase your ability

posted on Jul, 13 2008 @ 01:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by shadows21
i've been reading around and i have a little experiment for those with psychic abilities. try staying up all night and then meditate and see what happens. supposedly because your mind is tired it is easier to clear and achieve a higher level of concentration. if this happens i believe you will be able to increase your ability

Wouldn't that just put you to sleep? I know if I stayed up all night and was tired, then attempted to meditate, I would have a very good sleep but that's about it.

posted on Jul, 13 2008 @ 02:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Alexander_Supertramp

It might, but thats the awesome part about meditating, the power you have over your mind. it might be difficult but not impossible. it just takes a little discipline.

posted on Jul, 13 2008 @ 04:12 PM
link   
oh my god what a coincidence.
Yesterday i finished watching season two of my favorite show Heroes and i thought to myself how great it woul be if such people really existed and how we in real life would find out about having such abilities. And now there is this thread im stumbling upon.

Interesting

posted on Jul, 13 2008 @ 09:05 PM
link   
I have advanced a little, in the most shocking way. It is going to be short because this happened today and I am very tired.
So me and a trusted friend walked over to an icecream store, and all the sudden I could feel all the negativity in all the people there, and it made me irritated. And so at the store I tried focusing a little and then before I knew it I could feel all the energy even more clearly, and I could feel myself siphoning it out of the area and into me. Before I could stop it it overwelmed me and I felt hopeless, cold, suffocated. I found a little gap in the negativity and tried my best to focus and was able to drain some of it out of me. By that time I hadn't even realized it but I was crying and my friend (Who is also strong in auras) was helping me to a table. It was the worst feeling I had ever felt and hope to never feel it again. I looked around and instead of seeing all the people sad like before, I saw happiness. Like I said I am very tired and can't explain most of it because it was a blur for the most part.

posted on Jul, 13 2008 @ 10:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Doomedfordeath

Explanation good enough. This is what happens to energy manipulators who accidentally link to others' sickness, or people who try to take others' pain. They take it into themselves. It will be overwhelming, but do keep in mind that everything is energy; even pain, even sickness, everything is made at the most basic level of energy; and it happened because it has to go somewhere. If you intend them to, you could get your shields to work against emotions, too... I wish you well.

posted on Jul, 15 2008 @ 11:03 AM
link   
Anyone know much on Nathan Coker of Maryland USA?
There's some interesting info here.
He apparently had fire-immunity meaning he could handle red-hot metal without being hurt or without showing any signs of scorching/burning.

Any other accounts of fire-resistant people?

posted on Jul, 15 2008 @ 10:29 PM
link   

That's the interesting idea. I tried that once. Of course, i am awake every night, but i did try to meditate in early morning. Something did happen; i did fall asleep, but my mind remained in the state it takes on in meditation; while i slept, at one point, i went through a strange shift between meditation and dreams. It is just a simple switch; no sound, no light. Just an immediate difference in brainstates, and the awareness of what was happening. It was as if i was awake, but i was not; i had fallen asleep in that state. I must say, it is a strange one.

Also, the post about the heat-resistant man is most interesting; what other things do you suppose people could be resistant to? (Besides school and the stupidity of other people...)

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 11:09 PM
link   
Ah, finally, people who are actually interested in 'the cause'. I thought this thread had gone down the drain. When I had left it, it was sinking very quickly. But I see that finally there are people here who have saved it from it's misery. Thank you to those who contributed to that.

In regards to the thread:
I am Observigent. If you would like to know my 'story' you can begin reading from page 33, 34? and go from there until you bring yourself to where I simply stop replying to the nonsense that began here. I would also like you to know that I am capable of helping any of you who need the help in this field. I also would like to say to those who do take the time to read back to figure out my history, that in the time that I was away from this thread, I learned new techniques and have become stronger in some areas of 'power'. I learned this from a friend who I recently found out has been training for these types of 'powers' for 10 years. I am being taught many things that are helping me strengthen my powers and I am happy to share if there is anyone in need of help. I've noticed that a couple of the frequent commenters on this thread are beginners to this whole 'experience' and if any of you have questions I am here and happy to be of service. Please feel free to U2U me or simply reply on this thread.

My powers specifically consist of (in order of strongest to weakest):
~extreme empathy (to the point of being able to control one's emotions)
~telepathy
~remote location
~mind control
~precognition
~and I've begun to be able to achieve technopathic abilities.

But I do know ABOUT other powers, so don't be afraid to ask about anything, including things that were not listed.

Now, like everyone else in the world, I do not know everything, so I will help you to the best of my ability. Thanks again.

With All Do Respect,
Observigent

posted on Jul, 23 2008 @ 06:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Corum
James Randi has 1000000 dollars for any of you who would like to prove these powers of yours exist. You could donate the money to a very good cause of some sort if you did prove it. Does ANYONE have any control over these powers? If so why not ANONYMOUSLY prove in a lab that the powers exist?

Isn't it strange that in a world of 6 billion people not one person can prove they have super powers, it's almost seems as if these powers don't exist, doesn't it?

Hello, Observigent. Read my above post, can you help save starving people by winning and then donating the million dollars to charity just by proving you can do what you say you can do?

You say you have control of your powers, so please, don't be selfish, prove your powers exist to Randi in lab controlled experiments and save some lives. How about it? You can even do it anonymously, no one will know your identity.

posted on Jul, 23 2008 @ 09:09 PM
link   
So I have been practicing a little, but not much seeing as how I am in marching band. But I was outside and it was around 103 farenheit(I think thats the right one, if not then celcius), very hot. And so on one of our breaks I used the time to calm my mind and focus. And after about 30 minutes I would say, dark clouds began to form over head. So the storm thing is getting easier. And welcome back observigent, it's cool to see how much you have gotten better, since I read all the posts a while ago.

posted on Jul, 24 2008 @ 12:43 AM
link   
Doomedfordeath, thank you for your kindness. And I read that you have the ability to control weather, correct? That is extraordinary. And I'm happy to hear that you too are gaining better control over your power. Let me know if you have any troubles you need help with.

As for you, Corum, you and I have discussed this. We had our argument and it is over. It's been long enough that you harrassed this site. And it seems to me that you are the exact thing this forum is against: vulture-like power hungry non-believers. Now, I have nothing against you not believing us, that's understandable. But to wait in the sidelines for someone to speak about stable powers just so you can try to manipulate them into proving themselves to the government: the exact people we strive to turn our backs on. So in short, I will make this simple: No one wants to prove themselves to you, and no one needs to. The point of this site is to help one another, not find some 'villan' to deceive us into proving ourselves. If we wanted to do that, we would find you, not the other way around. So please, stop wasting your time, and ours, and go find another passtime. Maybe start knitting, or doing some charity work, since you seem so keen on 'helping the needy'. And also, if you had any sense whatsoever, you would have asked someone who's controlled power isn't something that has to do with manipulation of the mind. Because let me tell you, that kind of person, myself, can tell better than anyone when someone is lying through their teeth, or in this case, their keyboard.

With the Evermost Sincerity,
Observigent

top topics

<< 53  54  55    57  58  59 >>

join