It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

About Real-Life Super-Powers

page: 53
<< 50  51  52    54  55  56 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 02:52 PM
link   
reply to post by falcon17292

There are many differnt ones, and they are not all the same. There are ones with and without mouths, some with and without eyes, and the same for the cloaks they are seen sometimes wearing. They also come in differnt colors, that you wouldn't expect.

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 04:50 PM
link   
Hey Levita, I'm still confused on the concept. What is a shadow anyways? I have heard people on this thread talking about it but don't truly understand.

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 11:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Doomedfordeath

A shadow is a negative entity. Sometimes described as "higher dimensional beings", i question why if they were they would be bothering some people very badly. The common consensus is that these are not ghosts- and they are sometimes also thought of as demons- as they were never alive in the fist place. They are like black holes, though not always "black". They are responsible for SP/hag attacks among other generally rude things they do to frighten people, as they feed on fear. They're jerks.

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 12:52 AM
link   
Hmmmm that would be puzzling as to why they would bother so many people. How would you know if you had one following you around like some people of the thread say. Do some actually see them or is it just one of those feelings of being watched. Well I'm sure they are following people around for a reason and not to just tick a random person off.

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 01:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Doomedfordeath

Yes, there are reasons- though i wouldn't know all of them. In a different thread, I believe it was Xangi who said they bother people-attacking them and stuff- based on their personal threat against the shadows- psionic capabilities and what they can do against them; and people do see them, along with the feeling of being watched and followed, and bothered in other ways.

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 01:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Levita

hey group sorry that i havent been on for a while, schools a burden,w/e catch me up on whatsup with u guys and ur abilities

posted on Jun, 14 2008 @ 09:11 AM
link   
i have sometimes myself that i couldnt explain i answered peoples questions be4 they asked it i have seen into the future but i only see bad things happening if that does happen i get a really sad emotian for no reason then i hear people talking and then something happens to me or familyy you probably think im crazy but i swear it has happened to me on a few occasians

posted on Jun, 14 2008 @ 11:12 AM
link   
reply to post by superbly super

Ok look you have some intresting powers but you are way to cocky but I have physical powers too and I can do everything you do and I have very strong vocal chords which allows me to scream at levels lowder than any other human and when I scream I become stronger faster and all around better so superbly super don't get so cocky when my powers are better than yours and for everyone with powers we all need to band together because the cops that are supposed to keep our streets safe are not doing a very good job but imagine an elite fighting force of super humans I mean we were given these gifts for a reason we need to do something

posted on Jun, 15 2008 @ 07:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Sypher889

the people that r following u are part of an orginization known as frequency fence what they do is try to get rid of our super human abilities that is why we need to band together

posted on Jun, 15 2008 @ 09:10 PM
link   
Yes, infact the other night i was in the woods and i saw "something" i cannot explain, Levita on my other thread i think you posted, did you ever decide what is was, cause after looking at this it might of been a shadow

posted on Jun, 15 2008 @ 10:48 PM
link   
you know i was just reading a part in the book a mentioned a couple of pages ago.

It is called Faces in the Smoke by Douchan Gersi

here is some more information on it:
www.amazon.com...

There is a section on were he talks about shamans, and some of the amazing things he saw that they were able to do like levitate, see spirites and entities, clairvoyance, and even heal people by touching their wounds and making them heal instantly. Other times if a person was sick the shamans and other people could literally put their hands inside the person! THat is going into the person and feeling his organs, this he described as some kind of phasing or something!

anyway

on page 45 in the 2nd paragraph the author says that,

"Becoming a shaman takes years of painful initiations. i have heard that many neophytes die from the harships involved. The neophyte experiences the worst physical and psychological torments--even madness--in order to free his soul of the body, to be awakened to other cosmic realities, and to be open to knowledge."

the neophytes are basically the padawans...hahah or apprentices of the shamans!

The fact that they have to go through increadible pain and suffering reminds me of the montauk project. The montauk boys were a group of kids that were taken when little and put in extreme training, they were physically and mentally abused to the point that some of them would die, and the ones that didnt die, they would literally create a new personality!

once this new personality is created it can be molded to fit the need for the montauk boys, and also when they do this they bring out the full potential of the boys, that is making them have telekinesis's, being pstychic and other amazing abilities!

read And pero, the montauk superman for more info on how they do this!

educate-yourself.org...

Andy says it really well

What they (the controllers/handlers) do is use extreme trauma to separate the mind from the body. They do this to split the mind into several parts that can later be programmed to do things-like superhuman feats. Basically, they disconnect all of the normal human brain impulses, emotions and whatever is normally present, then reprogram in new ones. They do this to remove all fear, so that when they program in new abilities, you will not have the instinctual, "but I can't, I'm afraid..." response. They program you to do, not think. In essence, they treat and program your mind as if it was a computer.

educate-yourself.org...

[edit on 15-6-2008 by ATSGUY]

posted on Jun, 16 2008 @ 06:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by laconic
Yes, infact the other night i was in the woods and i saw "something" i cannot explain, Levita on my other thread i think you posted, did you ever decide what is was, cause after looking at this it might of been a shadow

Yeah, probably the shadow of a human being.

posted on Jun, 16 2008 @ 06:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Doomedfordeath
Hey Levita, I'm still confused on the concept. What is a shadow anyways? I have heard people on this thread talking about it but don't truly understand.

A shadow is a region of darkness where light is blocked by an object. It occupies all of the space behind an opaque object with light in front of it. The cross section of a shadow is a two-dimensional silhouette, or reverse projection of the object blocking the light.

posted on Jun, 16 2008 @ 11:12 AM
link   
reply to post by bratok

hey i just stumbled on this site by accident but i think its a really good site.
u have no special powers that i know of and consider myself a normal person, however i was wondering how to find out if i do have any powers and how to develop them

posted on Jun, 16 2008 @ 11:34 AM
link   
atlscribe, Loook at mny other thread andf then you will understand what i meant

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jun, 16 2008 @ 02:44 PM
link   
In answer to the ananomous post two farther up, if you cannot bring out powers from the start or perform like it was nothing, I would say the best thing to learn first would be to try to see energy, and if not at least learn to sense/"feel". Then through miniture harmless tests, seekout the odd one to specialize, then adapt it if you can reach an ability. I as many others believe that through hard work and dedication, you can harness these powers. I do not know why you seek yours but that is for you to know.

This is a real life powers thread so I thought I'd list my ability.

I have trained for nearly 3/4 of a year so far and have developed an ability of my own, though it is very meager and in its very early phases. The ability that I have harnessed is what I have nicknamed "Seek". I somehow send off energy and the energy comes back like a sonar and I can sense an item/object in pitch black. There is no light and the items are always moving, but I have an +85% of finding AN item.

An example of an adaptation to this is that I am learning to specify an item, I currently glue a bottlecap under one of five cups, put on a blind fold (in the dark as well) and try to sense out the item. So far my results have a chance of over 90% of the bottlecap being under the first cup I pick.

Most people say (or atleast would say) "prove the ability", "take it to Randi". But I ask of what good it would do to show something only I can see in the dark, I do not own a nightvision camera or anything, and its nearly impossible to perform under stress or noise. But that is where the power will begin to grow (at least I believe) when you face the odds, break the barriers, and so on and so forth.

I take research, notes, summaries, etc, to mantain a credibility to my work. But this is a meager ability, but a break through nonetheless.

Hope I helped and not confused anyone.

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 04:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by laconic
atlscribe, Loook at mny other thread andf then you will understand what i meant

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I think someone already answered your question:

"Well, If you were not drunk or high the figure in the middle of the tunnel would be hard to chalk up to just imagination. THe stuff with the radio, however, could have been some interference of a normal nature. You were already freaked out and had the whole Friday the 13th mojo in your head, so hearing static and garbled reception on the radio could sound pretty scary. I get scared hearing messed up radio signals without having a freaky experience-they just sound creepy. " - Raven Bombshell

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 04:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Anonymous ATS
reply to post by bratok

hey i just stumbled on this site by accident but i think its a really good site.
u have no special powers that i know of and consider myself a normal person, however i was wondering how to find out if i do have any powers and how to develop them

Don't waste your time with fairytales and the paranormal.

There are real-life special abilities you can develop such as kindness, tolerance, magnanimity, frogiveness, charity etc.

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 09:10 PM
link   
That can happen. I think it is actually real and that some people actually do have these powers. I myself can tell what someone will say before they say it. Mere coincedence? 90% sucess rate? I don't think so.

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 11:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by atlscribe

Originally posted by Doomedfordeath

A shadow is a region of darkness where light is blocked by an object. It occupies all of the space behind an opaque object with light in front of it. The cross section of a shadow is a two-dimensional silhouette, or reverse projection of the object blocking the light.

"Human being" nothing! I would think you'd be able to figure out that this is not the type of shadow we were talking about. Or have you realy never even heard of the entity called a shadow, or shadow'person'?

Doomedfordeath, i did come to a conclusion. Click back and i'll have it up shortly. I've just been away.

new topics

top topics

<< 50  51  52    54  55  56 >>

join