It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

About Real-Life Super-Powers

page: 52
<< 49  50  51    53  54  55 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 10:33 PM
link   
And for the record, my special power is to know bull# when I see it.

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 11:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by atlscribe

Originally posted by Doomedfordeath
I agree with Anonymous ATS, and for those of you who don't believe what is said on here, no body wants to hear that. Try to be encouraging, because we might be right. What if mankind is ready for another breakthrough? Who knows? The only way to find out is to try.

Sooo many people on ATS just seem to conveniently have these special powers, right?

Too many people here are living in a fantasy world, and are desperate for attention and a need to feel like they're special, but their lives are basically one huge sad ball of delusion and self-aggrandizement.

I can't wait till this thread is finally locked.

Mankind is never ready for another breakthrough. But they always hapen anyway, and society changes. But people don't. Even if every single person in the world suddenly morphed into (da-da-dahh)Superhumans(!), psychics and such, there would still be the same amount of thick skulls.

Oh, and if you can't wait so badly til it's "finally" locked, why are you bothering with it in the first place?

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 08:54 AM
link   
Okay I'm leaving this place because too many of people like atlscribe are around. I would just like to say a few things.

Atlscribe: You said that soo many people seem to conveniently have these powers on ATS, but if you look at what the forum is about, it is about people that think they might have special abilities and want to express it to others in the same nature. Don't say such stupid stuff......makes you look bad.

Levita: I never was talking about how people act. I agree that some people will just be jerks their entire life, but that doesn't mean that we can't evolve and change. I'm sure there was a caveman that was a cannibal, but that didn't halt him from changing into a homo sapien like everyone else.

posted on May, 29 2008 @ 07:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Doomedfordeath
Okay I'm leaving this place because too many of people like atlscribe are around. I would just like to say a few things.

Atlscribe: You said that soo many people seem to conveniently have these powers on ATS, but if you look at what the forum is about, it is about people that think they might have special abilities and want to express it to others in the same nature. Don't say such stupid stuff......makes you look bad.

No, deluding yourself into thinking you can make water freeze with your mind makes you look bad, and like a deluded fantasist. Just saying.

posted on May, 29 2008 @ 08:52 AM
link   
reply to post by atlscribe

Deluding yourself into thinking you know everything also makes you look bad. Just saying.

posted on May, 29 2008 @ 07:13 PM
link   
James Randi has 1000000 dollars for any of you who would like to prove these powers of yours exist. You could donate the money to a very good cause of some sort if you did prove it. Does ANYONE have any control over these powers? If so why not ANONYMOUSLY prove in a lab that the powers exist?

Isn't it strange that in a world of 6 billion people not one person can prove they have super powers, it's almost seems as if these powers don't exist, doesn't it?

posted on May, 29 2008 @ 10:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Corum

so the unbelievers and criticizers are back again, jeez i leave you people alone for one second...lol

seriously i see your point, even with what i am able to do i find it hard to believe someone could do something such as freeze water with their mind without proving it

but my ability has already been proven scientifically, i found the answer from a friend who pointed me in the way of quantum mechanics, which in the film "down the rabbit hole" explained perfectly what i am going through (to a greater extent)

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 12:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Doomedfordeath

Well, if it's not too late, sorry i was one to offend you, but this is one of the things i notice, and i see it as a fact. I just happen to believe that peopel will always be the same, in he same jerky ways. I get discouraged recently, because from where i stand, i see a lot of behavior from people who never change. And, i won't change this opiion either, but don't let me be the one to ruin ATS for you.

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 03:22 PM
link   
I think alot of this is alot of people doing alot of wishful thinking. James Randi is willing to cut a check for $1 million dollars to the first person that can prove that these abilities exist under controlled conditions. To date, that prize is still unclaimed. So if you guys can really shoot energy balls out of your hands and knock people over, then why not get rich quick by proving it. I'm not a diehard skeptic, I'm just skeptical of charlatans that make claims and can never back them up. I'm a paranormal investigator and I've seen and heard some weird stuff, so I'm very open minded. But I have yet to run across anyone that can prove their claims of having "special" abilities. I think it's alot of people "wishing" they were special, because in reality, they don't feel so special. I was like that once....when I was a kid. I used to pretend I could shoot lightning out of my fingers. If anyone here can do what they claim they can do, put your money where your mouth is and post some proof. Video camera + Youtube = a Start. No excuses. Excuses are lame, and getting old.

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 04:28 PM
link   
What's with all the talk of freezing water? Can someone actually do that? lol

But Levita I think we are disagreeing for no purpose. I too think that people's personalities are intensly hard if not impossible to change.

And Corum and all of you have a point. Why not get an easy 1 million for showing the powers or post something on youtube so that everyone thinks your some hero? Well I don't know about others, but my answer is probably the dumbest one ever. I am just too lazy to take the time to find out where that guy is or find out how to post a vid on youtube. I know, your thinking "wow this guy is a hobo", well no don't worry I'm not hehe.

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 04:29 PM
link   
For those here who truly can do amazing things, that would be a bad idea. They would end up as science experiments. Things like that are hard to prove, sometimes. If it's so old why bother?

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 10:19 PM
link   
Levita is right the elites trying to enslave people dont like the thought of anyone not under their control having unpredictable abilities or even worse becoming and inspiration to others and teaching them how to use these abilities themselves. the only power they tolerate is power under their control so nearly all of the powerful people keep it very secret in their everyday lives

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 11:47 PM
link   
Why, thankyou. Okay, admitted that none of the people on this thread-or website, i assume- have proven the things they can do. None are going to. The chances are greater-not to take thins too far, but the funny idea must be used:that there might even be some living person out there, with wings! Great big white ones. Take the example. A true crazy genetic mutant-type-thing might exist, and they would never, ever expose themself. This scenario would have a greater chance than someone who can do something amazing and tangible coming to this website and putting up a video, as proof, because they would end up in a dungeon somewhere. Or disected live!!! (Actually, i was just trying to be funny again). But the point is, it is never going to happen. Because in either scenario, they wouldn't end up in a good place. (wings, if only...
Wouldn't that be awesome...)

posted on Jun, 1 2008 @ 06:05 PM
link   

ok if you don't belive what we say why don't you gust stop reading it... and dose anyoone have anymore information on the "shadow"

posted on Jun, 1 2008 @ 10:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jynx13

Deluding yourself into thinking you know everything also makes you look bad. Just saying.

I don't know everything, but I know enough to realise that there are mostly liars and attention seekers in here. Do you fall into this category?

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 05:40 PM
link   
I don't want attention, and I am not lying about what I have said in my past posts and I try very hard not to let it sound over exagerated either.

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 05:51 PM
link   
This thread is geting of topic.. so like if you don't agree with us why don't you gust leave?...

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 11:49 PM
link   
reply to post by zaharda

I have not gone back to read ALL bleeping 52 pages of this thread, so what shadow are you speaking of, zaharda?

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 12:38 AM
link   
What do want/need to know about this shadow?

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 02:37 PM
link   
the shadow..... i see it to it hard to rly say about it more then a shadow but i think its watching us as if waiting for some thing here is the thing tho is it the same shadow watching us all or are the many shadows

new topics

top topics

<< 49  50  51    53  54  55 >>

join