It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

About Real-Life Super-Powers

page: 50
<< 47  48  49    51  52  53 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2008 @ 09:33 AM
link   
the time thing seems to be getting worse lately the other day i watch the clock and it jumped back 3 seconds it wasnt till later i rlised the the other clock in the house did th same thing at the same time so i dont know what this mean do any onf u have any idias
cuz why is it only us that can see the affects of time like this no one else noteced

posted on Apr, 20 2008 @ 11:52 PM
link   
reply to post by falcon17292

that is interesting. what else has been happening?

posted on May, 8 2008 @ 01:28 PM
link   
well a few things have been happing i cant go into right now
not untill i get the full scale of this but i think we will be inporten in then next few years

posted on May, 9 2008 @ 04:55 PM
link   
I've been wondering about this forever i don't know if you would classify it as super powers but i can see and chage the color and shape of an aure and see them realy easly. also i think i can controle the wind because the wind can be blowing and i just say in my head that i wish it would stop and it dose and vise versa. Also when i see some movies that just came out i have a feeling i've seen it already.. if anyone could help me out it would realy help.

Zaharda(;

posted on May, 9 2008 @ 05:04 PM
link   
I have a friend who can do all sorts of amazing things strength wise, for instance, ripping the door off a storage trailer while locked, bending steel rods and even going so far as to lifting cars. I dont know how he does it.

posted on May, 9 2008 @ 05:04 PM
link   
Sorry about the double post guys My computer is a bit wonky these days.

[edit on 9-5-2008 by omegacore]

posted on May, 9 2008 @ 05:05 PM
link   
Oh my gosh the wierdess thing just happined i think i saw bactiria..i know it sounds crasy but its true it looked like clear lines and bugs that were moving...its so hard to explain..if you can help please tell me what i might be seeing

posted on May, 9 2008 @ 05:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Jynx13

this shadow thing i think it has diferent shapes beacause i was walking down the street and i li;ve by a swamp.. there was a black frog on the road beside me.. then all fo a sudden it jumps into the air and pretty much disentagrated..wierd right

posted on May, 9 2008 @ 08:02 PM
link   
well it seem things are getting weirder by the day and as fo seeing bactreia magnificng vison??? well we will have to see where this end up

posted on May, 9 2008 @ 08:22 PM
link   
reply to post by EternalDeath

Well for the language thing it never happend to me
but the shadow i know excatly what you mean..the feeling of the hairs on the back of your neck begining to rise..that cold chill runing up you spine..

But i do not know if any one else can do it but i can send the shadow away .... Do you think there might be a conection

sorry for spelling mistakes
Zaharda

posted on May, 10 2008 @ 06:31 PM
link   
Hey me and my friend think she can talk telapathicly with animals because When she is around animals she can hear voices in her head and there is nobody around and when she says come in her head her dog comes to her.

can anyone else do this?

Zahadra

posted on May, 10 2008 @ 07:36 PM
link   
Hey ummmm how do you know if you have a power thing or if your just going insane because I keep seeing these wierd things that know one else can see and it's kind of creeping me out. I'm new to this website so excuse me if I don't know what's going on.

posted on May, 10 2008 @ 08:12 PM
link   
Also I seem to make things or people colder. I dont know if it's a power or not but if someone has the same thing or knows something please inform me.

posted on May, 10 2008 @ 10:04 PM
link   
I dont know that much about a history of this or the history of religious side. For over 13 months I have been having severe headaches, stress or mental anguish. I had a hole drilled into skull ICP monitor to stop pressure and brain healed and rewired. I have felt on edge in the enviroment everywhere I go and sort of jumpy. Sometimes in tune or internalizing things I hear from neighbors and in car and behavior places I go. Just echoes or other conversations sometimes not hallucinations, other people talking I asked if my dad could here them to, from my room and their in their house and he said yes.
Thought form1999 had a condesending vendetta agaist me, he talked about telepathy through TV or remote viewing or projections. Last few months when I watch Cspan or live TV some people in backround start looking around franticly or odd behaviors, could just be my imagination. Does anyone know anyone who works at a TV station or works there so a test could be arranged or anyone lives or who has easy access to New York, long island?

posted on May, 13 2008 @ 09:36 PM
link   
reply to post by The Astral City

Would you be inclined to tell me, what are energy balls? how is this one done?

posted on May, 15 2008 @ 04:40 PM
link   
Its strange with me, I believe that i have a 'gift' so to speak, when i dream it has a very strong tendancy to predict almost exactly what happens the next day. . .once saving my life. However recently these dreams have been looking a lot further in the future and it doesnt show an amazing future.
Could this be due to the fact i never learnt to control it and so my mind is just becoming anxious or could these horrible 'preminitions' be real?

Has anyone else had anything like this? Either dreams that 'predict' the future and if so have you had any bad bad dreams about the future? Please PM/Reply i need to bury this thing.

posted on May, 15 2008 @ 04:48 PM
link   
reply to post by zaharda

The wind thing sounds pretty cool. Could be a pretty handy skill if you ask me, you learn to control that we could have a solution to gobal warming. haha

As for the feeling of seeing a film already there is one theory that might explain that. Its usually used for deja vu, its where the left side of the brain and the right side of the brain momentarily work out of sync, one side sends messages faster than the other (even if for a split second) this causes the message to occur twice thus creating the sense of something having been seen or feeling like something has already happened. I get serious Deja Vu but i wouldnt personally put that down to a power (my above post describes that possibility) i honestly believe its all just down to electronic signals being miss fired around the brain.

Hope that possibly hoped to clear anything up...but honestly that wind thing sounds ace

posted on May, 16 2008 @ 06:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Razorleech

see the problem with that theory is this,

because when i have dejavu i realize its happening as it is happening, and so i can say i know whats gonna happen next and it does (within the frame of 10 - 15 seconds) so its impossible for the brain theory to be true. Besides when i get dejavu i dont just remember seeing the event before somewhere, i actually remember how i saw it before, if that makes sense its hard to explain.

I also get double and twice a triple dejavu.

posted on May, 16 2008 @ 08:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Doomedfordeath
Hey ummmm how do you know if you have a power thing or if your just going insane because I keep seeing these wierd things that know one else can see and it's kind of creeping me out. I'm new to this website so excuse me if I don't know what's going on.

You may be suffering from extreme paranoia or may have some sort of neurological problem. I advise you seek some form of professional help.

posted on May, 16 2008 @ 08:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by omegacore
I have a friend who can do all sorts of amazing things strength wise, for instance, ripping the door off a storage trailer while locked, bending steel rods and even going so far as to lifting cars. I dont know how he does it.

Anabolic steroids.

new topics

top topics

<< 47  48  49    51  52  53 >>

join