It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

About Real-Life Super-Powers

page: 49
<< 46  47  48    50  51  52 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 25 2008 @ 08:25 PM
link   
Tankthinker--
I knew I had been through something concerning the number four. It was nagging at me all this time and now I finally remember. I was reading through the past few pages of this thread and I came across an old post that I wrote. The entire thing is related to the number four, which you stated earlier had a huge meaning with what is happening and going to happen. Re-read this and you'll understand what I finally remembered.

Originally posted by observigent
I've been noticing the reappearance of the number four. My birthday month is four and it is four years until 2012. Everyone I know who is (apparently predicted to be involved in the war or whatever) Also has their birthday's relating to the number four. This reappearance of "four" is uncanny. I am almost positive it has no coincidence in it what so ever. So I believe that if you have a relation to the number four (birthday wise, I'm believing) than you may in fact be involved definitely. It is a scary thought that only in four years we may all be tangled in a deadly web. I have no premonition of the after effect of the disease. I only have had premonitions of the symbol Jownathown spoke of earlier, and that of the year 2012. Also I have reason to believe that it will in fact be a disease that we will face. Please post any information that you receive whether it's a premonition or just that you are connected with "four". Thank you.

posted on Mar, 25 2008 @ 09:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by observigent

Originally posted by Jownathown
I can relate to some of the experiences some of you have experienced, like this black shadow. I always feel i'm being watched from the shadows, especially at night, and it's not as if i'm afraid of the dark, because i haven't been since i was about 5 years old. I'm not sure yet if this figure is good, all i know is that it is observing, watching. I wonder if it can change form, because recently i have been noticing black birds more often, and a lot of them. Normally they're on rooftops or walls, but they're around.

Like Jynx has noted, i also have this sense of intuitive knowing and picking up on vibes. Now, many of these vibes and senses could be our subconscience noticing things such as body language and sounds, but personally i think there is more to this than that.

I can easily relate to the topic of being able to see what a person feels, thinks, their mood, their intentions, etc. just by looking at them. Not necessarily their eyes just them. And sometimes I don't even have to see them. I can tell these things through the internet, phone, and so on. It almost like a wave of something that just clicks in my brain making me aware of these things. I usually know why someone is upset or happy or whatever even before they tell me. It's somewhat intuition but it is not just that. It is too strong for that. I have come a long way in strength and control in a short amount of time and I think it is because of the opening of my mind and different experiences that I have been through.

As for shadows, I have not noticed this appearance. I have though, now that Jownathown mentions it, a strange reoccurrence of black birds as well. Sometimes in small numbers and close to me, and sometimes in large number flying in the sky. I have not been in the situation to feel a shadow haunting me. I do feel sometimes as though I am being watched, but always to find that I am wrong (supposedly). I will, though, try to be more aware of my nighttime surroundings and watch for this mysterious figure. Is this figure (to those who have seen it) just a presence, such as a symbol, or is it truly there as in is it in fact human? Or are we dealing with something else entirely? Please describe your sightings in greater detail. Thank you.

Intrigued,
Observigent

Please see my previous post i can only descripe it as being watched my an unfriendly entinty. The best way i can descripe it is like a Ringwrath from lord of the rings movies.

Anyone else agree?

posted on Mar, 25 2008 @ 09:15 PM
link   
i have also noticed a lot of black birds lately and i just was finally about to say something about it today to my friend. i thought it was just me. on sunday, there was one black bird that followed us in the car for part of the way home, it was very strange.

as for the shadowy figure, i dont know what exactly it is but it feels like a real person or thing and just as you notice it, it goes away. it looks kinda tall, from what i saw. im about 5'11" and it might be like a few inches taller than me. just a guess. it mostly feels like it disappears in the shadows too.

posted on Mar, 25 2008 @ 09:17 PM
link   
omg yes!!! it does!!! i didnt really know what one of those ringwrath things were so i looked it up and it most certainly does

posted on Mar, 25 2008 @ 09:30 PM
link   
as i was sitting here just now, i think i may have some up with something.

since i have been looking at stuff about world war 3 and 2012 and nostradomus, a few predictions have said that there will be a a virus or disease that kills off part of the population and that is one thing that causes the war. what i was thinking was what if all the black birds are a sign of some sort? im sure you all have herd about sars or the bird flu, the birds could be an early sign telling us to beware of them or something. ive herd from somewhere, cant remember, about scientist being scared about that virus crossing over from birds to humans, just like the west nile virus. this is jsut a thought and it kinda just clicked.

posted on Mar, 25 2008 @ 10:12 PM
link   
signs are everywhere we just need to learn how to see them,

i have no connection really with the number 4 observigent besides that it is my brothers favorite number.

but i do have a connection to the number 12, it was/is my favorite number, even before i found out about this stuff (strangely enough i did not have a good reason for why 12 was my favorite number, it just was, like i felt it was), am born on the 12 month December, i will be 21 on 2012 (21 is 12 backwards)
stuff like that

i also wanted to tell everyone about this site i created, it will be VERY interesting for those with powers or interested in powers, take a look at it here-

www.freewebs.com/tankthinker123

will change domain name soon

posted on Mar, 25 2008 @ 10:43 PM
link   
first off, i don't think that i explained my ability with eyes very well. the thing is, i have done research into different abilities and the paranormal, nothing matches my ability, i think i can literaly see people's soul through their eyes, their physical appearance can even change during the time i look in their eyes, or atleast my perception.

i have not actually seen the figure that i can remember, but i think that is because i am sensitive to those kind of things, feelings and such. i don't look when i feel i shouldn't or like in the incident, leave before anything bad happens. but the bird thing, i have a lot of crows and black birds around my neighborhood so for the most part i cannot really say if it seems one of them is watching. there was an incident though, when i was walking by myself in a park near my house, a black bird flew really close to me and i got a strange feeling about it, now that i think about, there havve been a couple of times that one will just sit there watching me, just staring. and just to throw this out there, as a way to help channel my abilities i got Archangel oracle cards and have been remarkably accurate, scarily so in some cases. if someone would like me to i can do a reading and see if something matches up. just a thought, they helped me through a lot of stuff involving my abilities.

here is a place you may also want to check out...... www.realsuperpowers.com

posted on Mar, 26 2008 @ 07:32 AM
link   
lol looks like some one beat me too it,

i wonder why no one brought up this site before

and Jinx ill take a reading, ive always been interested in that stuff.

[edit on 26-3-2008 by tankthinker]

posted on Mar, 26 2008 @ 09:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by karmaken8807
omg yes!!! it does!!! i didnt really know what one of those ringwrath things were so i looked it up and it most certainly does

Thank god that means it obviously the same thing we're all seeing i get what you ean about it being tall as well.

What is it? Has anyone ever thought maybe we shouldnt have these powers or someone doesnt want us to thats why this figure is around and inhibits our abillitys?

posted on Mar, 26 2008 @ 10:24 AM
link   
I agree with the others who have stated this figure seems to look like a ringwraith. I agree in that this figure is cloaked in black, and relatively tall, with no skin seen. I don't think it is Human, per say, but more of a spirit with a human form.

Obsevigent, i'm impressed with your recent spike in ability, to be able to word for word read someone's mind is impressive. I have not been able to go as far as this, only as far as knowing the idea surrounding their current thoughts, like you had mentioned before.

At this moment, i'm not feeling hugely threatened by either the hooded figure or the black birds, i personally feel that they are somewhat our guardians right now.

Hope to hear more experiences,

Jownathown.

posted on Mar, 26 2008 @ 03:15 PM
link   
it's taken me almost ten years to come to the same conclusion as you. it's taken me over ten years to admit to myself that i'm not like normal people. in all truth, i never thought of myself as being normal, but more wished it to be so.
call it what you wish: deja vu, clairvoyance, sixth sense, telepathy...whatever. you could even call them psychic powers, though for some reason, it sounds silly whenever i say it.
i can't really control it. these "visions" come when they want. it's scary, not knowing what is simply a dream or something real; something coming.
i have to ask myself why me? why not somebody else? but this question is a selfish one. i'm thinking only of myself -- thinking that only i have this gift that is also a burden. there are other people like me out there. i discovered this and was beyond relieved. i thought i was mentally instable or deranged. or something. i was wrong.
after looking into my family history and talking to my older relatives, i discovered a certain pattern in the psyche department. this ability of mine has jumped from mother to daughter for many generations.
what i'm trying to say is that there are people like what you describe out there. we are real. the reason we don't like to reveal our true selves is because it's dangerous. it's not something we want the world to know, but at the same time we do. we all require SOMEONE to talk to about it. i had someone...but she stabbed me in the back and told everyone. so right now, i'm forlorn. hopefully not for long, though. i'm contemplating revealing my ability to a close friend of mine. i'm terrified.
if you have any questions, feel free to ask. i'm still rather new at it, but i know some stuff.

posted on Mar, 26 2008 @ 03:24 PM
link   
the shadow. i'm not entirely sure if we're all talking about the same thing, but i think we are. so, here's my opinion.
there is a shadow. there is something watching. i feel it constantly. i'm always self-conscious and...for lack of a better word...terrified. it's as if this mystical being or whatever is watching us, observing us; seeing how we are using the gifts given to us.
i once woke up in the middle of the night screaming something in another language, one i don't know. i felt threatened and scared at that moment and i was asking for help (i think)
this all sounds crazy, but it's true.

has this ever happened to anybody? the language thing? or am i seriously losing it?

posted on Mar, 27 2008 @ 01:03 AM
link   
something extremely wierd happened tonight. i was watching the new season of the hills and i definately knew everything that was going to happen on it. i also felt like i have seen it before. dont know how it happened. just thought id share

posted on Apr, 1 2008 @ 08:29 PM
link   
reply to post by tankthinker

sorry i haven't been on for a while, i got kind of busy. Tankthinker, would yu like me to post your reading on the thread or send a U2U? i can now send U2U's after this post.

posted on Apr, 1 2008 @ 08:50 PM
link   
srry wrong thread post

[edit on 1-4-2008 by Darkerside]

[edit on 1-4-2008 by Darkerside]

posted on Apr, 2 2008 @ 03:38 PM
link   
kk im new here let me introduce myslef
my name is richard i am 16 and live in the uk i have spelling problems so pls i will try my hardest to spell corectly
anyway
i have reantly found i have power to mess/control air or wind
i to have felt the shadow i can feel him even as i am witeing this
i have have seen parts of what is to come in my dreams and i can read ppl minds
i have also lernt to make ppl do almost anything useing this i have given some one who tryed to kill me a mental brackdown i have lernt i am not nomal and have been looking for answers... i can also do some wiccan
thank you for your time i g2g and get out of here now that shadow is getting close ferwell for now

posted on Apr, 6 2008 @ 07:44 AM
link   
me agen is ay one even on here anymorei think this is slowly dieing

posted on Apr, 6 2008 @ 10:09 PM
link   
reply to post by falcon17292

it's alright, the thread is not going to die, it just goes through phases. We get busy with other things in our lives, or we just don't have any news at that moment. It will get going again.

posted on Apr, 8 2008 @ 10:39 AM
link   
Most of you probably already know this, but it seems abilities seem to weaken when the individual is stressed. By stressed i mean not at one moment in time, but over a long period. The only time abilities seem to work well are when someone is very relaxed, happy etc, or in a state of anger.

Recently myself i have noticed a dramatic decrease in use of abilities, and it's most likely due to stress, as i have a fair amount happening at this time. Fingers crossed it will pass, but right now i won't be reporting with information on what i did with my ability, but i can still help out with theories and discussion.

Thanks.

posted on Apr, 11 2008 @ 06:51 AM
link   
I doubt it any good of going public with such abilities will be good for your or your family.

It would make you more of a target then anything else.

If people are capable of such talents, why is it that the race as a whole do not have it?

For those who are able to but not realized it yet, why don't they learn it or know about it?

And here's the one that ****es me off the most.

If you have such 'powers' and believe that no one should have them, why the **** would they crave, steal and use such 'powers' to begin with?

It's like gun control, I swear.

[edit on 11-4-2008 by Ihavenoidea]

top topics

<< 46  47  48    50  51  52 >>

join