It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

About Real-Life Super-Powers

page: 48
<< 45  46  47    49  50  51 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 23 2008 @ 01:26 AM
link   
reply to post by karmaken8807

I also have felt time acting peculiar lately, I have noticed it more recently. What are the extent/types of abilities that you can control, if you don't mind me asking. Perhaps we can find something similar among us that would cause this shadow to keep tabs on us. It is as if my abilities are being blocked though, and it is becoming difficult. Also, I felt that is was a date as well, maybe something is going to happen. Now a question that we both need to ask is 'why is this shadow watching us?'

posted on Mar, 23 2008 @ 10:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Jynx13

right now i just have those dreams and really cant control it quite yet, tho im trying to. i can, along with my room mate, create energy in our hands....cant see it but feel it strongly. for the past 2 weeks ive also been noticing that when i wake up on certain days, im not actually "here" like my physical body is but everything else is mia. i have a theory on why that happens but it also sounds really crazy so im gonna wait on telling it. thats the extent of my powers as of right now.

that shadow might know how powerful people are and might watch over them to make sure that they dont get too powerful. just an idea to throw out there.

last night i was looking up a lot of wierd random things and the words or names new world order kept coming up in my head. could anyone relate to a new world order? just thought id share

posted on Mar, 23 2008 @ 11:30 AM
link   
7 2 10- as july 2nd 2010, didnt you say Nostradamus died on july 2nd, strange how everything seems to be correlating

i also find it very strange that you mentioned the thing about time,
my most recent experience is when i was walking down the street (it was raining btw) when the bus comes by right over a puddle creating a massive wave of water to come at me, i remember thinking - "oh #, dont wet me"- then as the wave of water was in mid air it slowed down, i managed to take a step back away and then i thought - "wait this doesnt make sense the water should have hit me by now" - right after that thought its like time went right back to normal and the water came down at full force, i still got wet but not as much as if i didnt move,

i only realized what really happened 5 minutes after the event.

perhaps the closer we come to 2012, the more the laws of time and gravity and physics and stuff like that becomes more distorted, of course only unblinded people like us will most likely be able to see it.

also it seems that Malta will have an interesting point to play in future events

strangely enough if you look at july 2nd 2010 and july 2nd 1566 a wierd thing appears

2010-1566 = 444 - id say that is very, very, interesting

[edit on 23-3-2008 by tankthinker]

posted on Mar, 23 2008 @ 08:19 PM
link   
thats so wierd i thought i was just mad.

I practise my abillity when im walking the dog at night. Every night when i turn the corner out of my close i feel like a cloaked figure is standing in the shadows behind me watching. I can only descripe it as like a Ringwrath looking figure. I allways feel scared as if its not friendly.

What could it be, my abillity isnt very cognitive more elemental/physical though it is my mind that manipulates the wind.

Also noticed my pattern of learning is similar to everyone elses when i first relised what it was i could do i had a massive leap forward then a decline to almost nothing then anothe pick up, now is a really good patch

posted on Mar, 23 2008 @ 09:07 PM
link   
reply to post by tankthinker

what does 444 mean?

i have a wierd feeling that everything we know about space and time is gonna be getting mixed up within the next 10 or so years.

with the jumping back and forth of powers, it looks like a pattern. every time we make a jump we notice more about our powers. that may have something to do with the way time has been acting lately.

posted on Mar, 23 2008 @ 09:08 PM
link   
also remember that the myan calendar ended at 2012.

posted on Mar, 23 2008 @ 09:28 PM
link   
heres some stuff i found written by other on 444

444 is the angels number.this is a sign they are trying to get u to pay attention to something that they want u to know. listen to your intuition and any strong feelings u get. this is your angels trying to communicate with u. in times of stress i see 444 all over the place and i know my angels are with me guiding and protecting me.

and

The number 4 means "Creation - World".

4 directions points of a compass
4 winds of the Bible
4 walls
4 corners of the earth of the Bible
4 seasons
4 divisions of day, morming, noon, evening, night
4 phases of the moon, 1st quarter, new moon, last quarter, full moon
4 living creatures around the throne of God
4 great beast of Daniel
4 parts, the river in Eden divide into 4 parts
4 Gospels

Rev 4:4 And round about the throne were four and twenty seats: and upon the seats I saw four and twenty elders sitting, clothed in white raiment; and they had on their heads crowns of gold.
Eze 44:4 Then brought he me the way of the north gate before the house: and I looked, and, behold, the glory of the LORD filled the house of the LORD: and I fell upon my face.

and

444 is typically called the "resurrection number"

posted on Mar, 23 2008 @ 11:22 PM
link   
reply to post by tankthinker

thats strange because my room mate and i have been talking about something really good happening around the time of 2012. 2012 could be the year that our country (the us, dont know where all you guys are from) could have some sort of major change. i have already been noticing greatly that the media and news are trying to be one sided and i have a feeling that more and more people are starting to notice that. also lately ive noticed that the government is trying to get the public to try and rely more on them. i also think that if there were to be world war 3 or something of the sort, it will have a good outcome and impact on our quality of life. ive been reading since last night about new world orders, maybe one is going to be in the making sometime soon.

posted on Mar, 23 2008 @ 11:24 PM
link   
another thought i forgot to throw in. since 4 is a "creation" number, maybe a new world order IS in the making to create a new world. thought id throw that out there since ive been thinking about new world orders lately.

posted on Mar, 24 2008 @ 12:27 AM
link   
as most people knoe the new world order wont be a good thing for mankind
but keep the ideas comin, i love a good challenge

posted on Mar, 24 2008 @ 12:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Cassie Clay

google micheal tsarion, he has an interesting theory about mankind suffering a huge trauma and how our minds were capable of amazing things before it

posted on Mar, 24 2008 @ 04:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by tankthinker
heres some stuff i found written by other on 444

444 is the angels number.this is a sign they are trying to get u to pay attention to something that they want u to know. listen to your intuition and any strong feelings u get. this is your angels trying to communicate with u. in times of stress i see 444 all over the place and i know my angels are with me guiding and protecting me.

and

The number 4 means "Creation - World".

4 directions points of a compass
4 winds of the Bible
4 walls
4 corners of the earth of the Bible
4 seasons
4 divisions of day, morming, noon, evening, night
4 phases of the moon, 1st quarter, new moon, last quarter, full moon
4 living creatures around the throne of God
4 great beast of Daniel
4 parts, the river in Eden divide into 4 parts
4 Gospels

Rev 4:4 And round about the throne were four and twenty seats: and upon the seats I saw four and twenty elders sitting, clothed in white raiment; and they had on their heads crowns of gold.
Eze 44:4 Then brought he me the way of the north gate before the house: and I looked, and, behold, the glory of the LORD filled the house of the LORD: and I fell upon my face.

and

444 is typically called the "resurrection number"

This is very interesting tankthinker. Well done on all the research you and karmaken have been doing. I agree completely with the theories you two have been pouring out. I must say though that I personally believe that the many possibilities that have been talked about here concerning 2012 could end with many theories being correct, not just one. The 444 meaning "creation" and whatnot could very possibly and obviously mean a drastic change in the world. Whether good or bad, of course. Also, the idea mention earlier by tankthinker, I think, about how as 2012 gets closer the more and more our powers grow. I have in fact noticed that. Also, the more about what is to come is discovered, the more control I have noticed with my powers. I believe that a great disease will hit and the world will begin to change in many ways. Possibly the disease will start on the island discussed earlier? Just a guess there. Then, all of those who are aware and in control of their powers (which most likely will have grown intensely by then) will have to work to save the world (sorry for being a bit cheesy there...) as best as possible. Then, possibly the "great change" that is supposed to happen is that this disease will cause our species to evolve into the 'superhumans' that a select few have already started to become. Again, this is just a theory.

Tankthinker, going back to how our powers become stronger as 2012 approaches, relates back perfectly with your water or puddle experience. If this type of thing hasn't happened to you before then it is certainly possible that our powers ARE grower stronger. Just yesterday I had an experience that proved I am much stronger than I have ever been. I was in a feud with my friend and I became rather angry. She had walked away and was across the room talking to someone else obviously hissing about things I had said. I just glared at her and wished I could hear what she was saying. Subconsciously I began to focus on that and then slowly I began to hear her voice. But as I continued to watch her I noticed that something was wrong. Her lips were not in sync to what I was hearing. After a few very confusing and exciting seconds I realized that I was reading her mind. I was hearing what she was saying moments before she actually spoke it. Now, I have read minds before, but just in the way that I know a little about what they're thinking. Just the idea around they're thoughts. But this was the first time I've ever actually read a person's mind word for word. It was honestly frightfully incredible.

Completely,
Observigent

posted on Mar, 24 2008 @ 06:39 PM
link   
something i forgot to mention earlier when i first came back. i have yet another power, i think. its a lil confusing to explain but ill try.

ill start with an example.
lets say that i want to take a road trip from where i live to somewhere i have never been. without looking at map, i automatically know where to go.

i cant get lost because i know how to get back to the road or place im going. does this sound like a developing power, or a good sense of direction? also once i go to a place i have never been to, i always remember how to get there and what it looks like in my head. if anyone has anymore questions about it please ask, i dont know if ive explained it very well.

posted on Mar, 24 2008 @ 10:19 PM
link   
reply to post by observigent

this is all very interesting, i also found out that my power is actually available to a certain extent to the rest of humanity, the just need to learn how to open their themselves (-from a book called the Celestine Prophecy) and as i thought about how if everyone could have this ability, i thought how it no longer made me special, BUT then i realized how other people must open themselves to attain this, it just happened to me without me having to do anything, and it is stronger then described by what other should be able to do

also the thing with the puddle had nothing to do my original power, thats the weirdest thing, i have also developed the ability to feel when something isnt right 1 second before it happens for example:

when i fell the other day this is what i remember, as i was putting my foot down (which would later land on a slippery piece of paper) i felt strongly like something wasn't right, i remember thinking a split second before my foot landed and i fell, that " i fell strange, something isnt right", then bam i fell,

i have never been able to do this before and seriously its pretty confusing, this feeling also extends to if something will happen to another.

also i wanted to point out that you have all seen my power in the last few threads, i made the coincidences that let the numbers come about, and created events to my will, for example one could say that the Thing about 1566 and malta was just a coincidence, but it wasnt, it was a series of coincidences made by me so that i could find more answers (of course this is the power that i say everyone is capable of possessing)

btw i feel i have to explain myself for my past inconveniences, basically i am very conflicted by the sides of good and evil, one side of me wants to help the other to destroy, so since the conflict was sort of messing with my me a bit, i decided to separate them,
i am Brian Pereira, ideally the side more focused on the good,
Alexander BlackWolf is the other, more evil side, he is the one who was taking to you all about world domination.

now some may think im crazy, im not, this is my way of coping with the situation thanks

One more thing- tomorrow i will start a new thread on researching and discovering powers on a more intellectual basis and focused more to documented results so that the we for once can hold some information, and perhaps it can help future generations of power wielders (also it will look into powers being affected by an arry of outside things like 2012)

posted on Mar, 24 2008 @ 10:57 PM
link   
well, i suppose I should tell what some of my abilities are. I have a few and believe that they are connected in some way. They can be hard to explain, but here it goes:
I have a bit of a "jinx" effect on people, although sometimes it has been good luck, for the most part it is bad luck.
I can see auras, not always with colors.
I have an intuitive knowing of things, can'treally explain it, but a lot of times i kind of know if something bad is going to happen. general meaning.
This one has given me great troubles lately...I can see what someone is really like by looking in their eyes. Even if they are smiling and laughing, i can tell if they are sad, i can tell if they are bad people, i can basically see what their true intent is. looking into people's eyes can really shake me up at times, I can barely make direct eye contact with someone while having a conversation. lately it has made a jump in strength, i guess you could say. for some it is not as strong, but for others i don't even need direct eye contact. i can feel physically ill after certain incidents and i get confused as well. the side effects have calmed a bit though.
I affect electrical items when i get very emotional
That is basically what i can do, sometimes they lay dormant for a period of time.
i think they are connected in some way, but still trying to finding that connection.

posted on Mar, 25 2008 @ 12:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Jynx13

thats really cool, i think i have part of those powers as well. i think i can sometimes see people's auras but not that strongly. i can also see peoples intents and if they are generally good or bad and if they are using me for something. i didnt really know if they were powers of the such but i know i can certainly tell a stronger feeling in what what people are wanting. one of my room mates likes to keep everything inside of her and im the only person in my house who knows what her mood is too. like i dont have to ask her or anything about how she feels.

something i noticed today, among the many books i brought back from my moms house more than a few of the books are about they pyramids and such. those books i got after my grandpa died and my grandma was going to throw them away if i didnt take them. i have a feeling that i got them for a reason from my grandpa cuz he was extremely into pyramids and the such. i also have a feeling that he was onto something when he read the books because why would he have so many of the same books? right before he was put to sleep, i woke up in my bed and couldnt go back to sleep. i forgot what had happened to wake me but it was something weird. my mom never told me when they were going to exactly put him to sleep and wouldnt let me go with. when my mom got home i asked her what time they injected him and it was the same time i was awoken. after he was put to sleep, we kept seeing red cardinals at random times in the window and they appeared to be looking in at us.

so i have a feeling that he found a power to come back to earth something other than a human cuz on the day of his funeral and every where we went in the months after, we always saw a cardinal. according to my grandma it was also his favorite bird. i dont know exactly what he could have come up with reading those books but im gonna try to read them and ill let you guys know what i find out

posted on Mar, 25 2008 @ 12:43 AM
link   
reply to post by karmaken8807

That is a good idea to look into those books. At this point it seems that you should try not looking too hard at first because what you may truly need to know may be easier to see than you think. Most people would read those books just to learn about pyramids and such, but since you are looking for something else it may be different for you. If you get what I am saying.

Also, you said something very interesting, that you possibly had abilities similar to mine but not as strong. Do you think that that might be the connection between all of us? All have a weaker form of the same ability as someone else that been experiencing the same things as us? I mean I have had precognitive dreams, can't quite find a relationship with observigant or tankthinker though, because I am unsure about your powers, what you can do exactly. I have read the entire thread but have forgotten some of the information on your abilities. Just a thought.

posted on Mar, 25 2008 @ 11:35 AM
link   
so i created the thread heres the link to it -

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Mar, 25 2008 @ 11:48 AM
link   
Wow, everyone, there's been a lot going on here!

Well done for coming up with this theories/ideas, these will all help towards whatever we face in the future, and ultimately 2012.

I can relate to some of the experiences some of you have experienced, like this black shadow. I always feel i'm being watched from the shadows, especially at night, and it's not as if i'm afraid of the dark, because i haven't been since i was about 5 years old. I'm not sure yet if this figure is good, all i know is that it is observing, watching. I wonder if it can change form, because recently i have been noticing black birds more often, and a lot of them. Normally they're on rooftops or walls, but they're around.

Numbers, in my opinion, play a big part in understanding what's going to happen. Recently i had a bit of an idea, and noted some number ideas down.

My list of important numbers that seem to be everywhere are : 3, 6, 8, 9, 11, 12, 17, 23.

The numbers in bold seem more important to me, especially 11 and 8 right now.
8 is the number representing infinite, and i'm not sure how this relates to powers and such, maybe one of you can help?
11 has a lot of meanings, and a lot to do with disasters as it seems. I'm not sure if any of you have recieved a chain email that i recieved about 9/11, which picked many details out about how 11 related to the attacks, I'll try and research this more, and find the text from the email.

Like Jynx has noted, i also have this sense of intuitive knowing and picking up on vibes. Now, many of these vibes and senses could be our subconscience noticing things such as body language and sounds, but personally i think there is more to this than that.

Personally, my powers have been dormant recently i think, I'm contemplating practising meditation to stimulate them, as i feel i should be training, as i might need them soon.

More from me soon,

Jownathown

posted on Mar, 25 2008 @ 07:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jownathown
I can relate to some of the experiences some of you have experienced, like this black shadow. I always feel i'm being watched from the shadows, especially at night, and it's not as if i'm afraid of the dark, because i haven't been since i was about 5 years old. I'm not sure yet if this figure is good, all i know is that it is observing, watching. I wonder if it can change form, because recently i have been noticing black birds more often, and a lot of them. Normally they're on rooftops or walls, but they're around.

Like Jynx has noted, i also have this sense of intuitive knowing and picking up on vibes. Now, many of these vibes and senses could be our subconscience noticing things such as body language and sounds, but personally i think there is more to this than that.

I can easily relate to the topic of being able to see what a person feels, thinks, their mood, their intentions, etc. just by looking at them. Not necessarily their eyes just them. And sometimes I don't even have to see them. I can tell these things through the internet, phone, and so on. It almost like a wave of something that just clicks in my brain making me aware of these things. I usually know why someone is upset or happy or whatever even before they tell me. It's somewhat intuition but it is not just that. It is too strong for that. I have come a long way in strength and control in a short amount of time and I think it is because of the opening of my mind and different experiences that I have been through.

As for shadows, I have not noticed this appearance. I have though, now that Jownathown mentions it, a strange reoccurrence of black birds as well. Sometimes in small numbers and close to me, and sometimes in large number flying in the sky. I have not been in the situation to feel a shadow haunting me. I do feel sometimes as though I am being watched, but always to find that I am wrong (supposedly). I will, though, try to be more aware of my nighttime surroundings and watch for this mysterious figure. Is this figure (to those who have seen it) just a presence, such as a symbol, or is it truly there as in is it in fact human? Or are we dealing with something else entirely? Please describe your sightings in greater detail. Thank you.

Intrigued,
Observigent

new topics

top topics

<< 45  46  47    49  50  51 >>

join