It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

About Real-Life Super-Powers

page: 47
<< 44  45  46    48  49  50 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 9 2008 @ 05:36 PM
link   
Seems there has been alot of aggressive comments since I was last here.
Observigent being kind hearted as usual which is great to see.

Not to extend any arguments but corum, I understand why you are telling people to prove their abilities, after all it isn't something that is easily believable but you have to understand that everyone has the right to choose whether they want to prove themselves or not. If I was a typical teenager i'm sure I wouldn't believe what anyone says, but being surrounded by friends and family who believe there is something more to life has given me an open mind, not saying you don't have an open mind.

I will say you were quite rude when you made your first post whether that was intended or not but I would be happy if you would be nicer and give your opinions on abilities. Afterall, this topic is about super-powers, not who has them which means that you have a right to discuss them no matter what your opinion. Plus, if you were leaving the topic, why would anything someone has mentioned after that post matter as you surely would have stopped viewing this topic.

Tank: If you want to become the next hitler, by all means do what you must to do so. Just remember that it is better to have allies and followers through respect than though fear, no matter what your personal opinion is. If you do wish to become hitler, assuming you really want to and you are not just trying to make ridiculous comments online, then you may also want to remember that there will always be others prepared to give their lives to stop you whether you are a kid in a school with a gun, or a telepathic psycho on a crusade for world domination.

Oh well, I hope the discussions become much more cuddly
so we don't have to read vicious comments on how people disapprove others.

Good to be back,
Dasco

posted on Mar, 10 2008 @ 12:41 AM
link   
Text Black Everyone is talking about physic abilities. Well, everyone is physic, you can finish a best friends sentences, ( mostly after being around them for a while.) A gut feeling is usally right. Most people can predict who will win a Baseball game before they start ( duh St. Louis Cardinals!) Like I can usally predict whats wrong with My 1975 IH Scout2, and I am usually right ( also I dont know much about cars but am almost alway right, and my cars hasnt ran for a while, many problem, not much money, [its too bad that each time I am right that I would get a peeny, and then I'd be the richest guy in the Universe].) But if anyone has something on how to get more that average everday physic ablitities, please E-Mail me at ih1975Scout2man@aol.com.

posted on Mar, 10 2008 @ 08:05 PM
link   
Thank you Dacso, we're very glad to have you back.

Hurricane: You're absolutely right, this thread is a bit dead. I agree that we need to revive it.

ScoutMann: Well, yes, in a way we are. But at the same time, not so much. I believe we all have the hidden ability for these powers but it just depends on whether or not we choose to retrieve them. And this entire thread is a good fragment of proof that supernatural abilities do in fact exist. If you take the time to read back a few pages (before the ridiculous argument between a few of us) you'll find some useful information concerning our own personal abilities that we have enhanced over time. Try starting on page 37. That will get you going.

Hope this helps. And if you need anymore help or if you have anymore questions, please feel free to either post here on this thread or U2U me. I'd be happy to oblige.

With Sincerity,
Observigent

posted on Mar, 10 2008 @ 08:20 PM
link   
big break through tonight guys

my controls been a bit over the place recently, tonight wind was strong so i pictured in my mind me battleing sylar (sad i know but it work) then pictured the wind surging and calming surging calming and it worked again nearly everytime

then i managed to blow my hat off and change the direction is flowed so all in all successful, this picturing what you want to happen way really works

posted on Mar, 12 2008 @ 07:25 PM
link   
The human body contains thousands of hidden functions and secrets, normally unaccessible to itself. However, I have always thought that it would be possible to influence the activation of these abilities. I have a completely absurd theory, but well here i go.

Every time we use our brain, we open up a dendrite or dendrites depending on how much work our brain must do. A dendrite is a nerve cell, I believe, that can absorb electrical/chemical impulses from the brain, and assist in translating information. Translating information is a crucial for our senses. Theoretically I believe that should we open enough dendrites, or challenge our minds to abnormal or dream-like proportions, we will result in advancing our senses.

Now here comes the interesting part.

Lets have a simple example: say someone opens an abnormal amount of dendrites, causing the person's body to have an abnormally powerful sense of touch. The intensity of the slightest touch will bring pain to that person. Again, theoretically, pain is mean to be a receptor to assist in definition of fear. So we normally fear things that are or cause pain toward us.

Pain causes the lovable hormone: Adrenaline to begin its course through the body. increasings stamina, Strength and speed. In a way giving you the ability of Super strength....I know a tad bit farfetch'd. Now a focal point in this would be, if this was possible, then wouldn't the person be afraid of everything. And my answer to that is: Well we have a mind, a mind that can completely trick the body into not feeling anything. There for no pain, there for no touch, therefore no fear, but the body still feels what the mind may choose to ignore and creates the adrenaline hormone.

.........Well thats my theory, I have developed other ideas should anyoen else be interested on the advancement of other senses.

KK Peace!

posted on Mar, 15 2008 @ 02:13 PM
link   
Calling all x-men, calling all x-men, your 'powers' are required over here on this thread www.abovetopsecret.com...&addstar=1&on=3825191#pid3825191

posted on Mar, 15 2008 @ 05:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Corum

People like you are the reason we still have rascism and sexism. If you can't learn to grow up, then go somewhere else. The last thing we need is someone like you telling us what we know when you aren't even smart enough take a hint. And if you think that we are trying to find attention, I think you will find that most us have barely told anyone we know and for those who are lying then their just as annoying as you. I am getting ready for college, playing in school Honors band, playing in Pep band, managing tech. positions in drama, taking physics, taking AP literature and Composition, preparing for an AP exam, and preparing for graduation, the last thing I want is attention from something like this, or the stress that comes from having these abilities not having others like me to talk to. So grow up.

posted on Mar, 16 2008 @ 01:30 PM
link   
In a few years when you yourself grow up you will realise just how stupid you were to think you had 'powers' when all you had was coincidence and an over active imagination. My, how cheap it was to use the racism and sexism card on me.

Your excuse for not providing evidence is that you are too busy? First you make an earth shattering revelation that IF PROVED would make us re-think the whole of mankind's destiny, yet you say you are too busy to do it? Case closed.

posted on Mar, 16 2008 @ 02:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Corum

Don't not put words into my mouth, I said I too busy to make something like this up. Even if I did show you evidence, you, being a skeptic, would find every possible way that I had made it up. And did you not say that you were leaving this thread a long time ago? Now you're a liar, too. So what if I use racsism and sexism? It is nearly the same thing as what you are doing to us. There are plenty of things that could change the way we think, not just this, people are still refusing to believe those. What makes this any different? From this point on, Corum, I will not be responding to any posts by you. It is like talking to a brick wall. Atleast I can refrain from blatant name calling.

posted on Mar, 16 2008 @ 06:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Corum

there is no such thing as coincidence

btw since you tell us to prove our powers, why dont you prove we dont have them instead

posted on Mar, 22 2008 @ 08:16 PM
link   
im back! had a lot of computer problems...

i think i have greatly developed my power(s) since the last time i was on this site. i now have dreams of everything that happens as soon as i wake up the next day. every even and everything everyone says is exactly how i see it in my dreams. let me explain:

i go to sleep and while i sleep i dream of the next day. every event i see in my dreams happens right after i wake up. the whole day is a constant deja vu. since i work at a subway, ive been "guessing" what people want on their subs and 99.9% of the time im right. they all ask if im psycic but i just tell them its a lucky guess. also i can pretty much recall every conversation i have with my friends and everyone i talk to.

that is not all that has happened within the past few months.....

my room mate and i talk about extremely wierd things ie, government conspiaricies and such. has anyone herd of the reptilian race? message me and ill explain. anyways, after one intense convo with her i felt as if my eyes have been opened up to many different things. like i see everything differently, maybe im looking into a different universe or something....i dont know.

another creepy thing that has happened recently is that ive been seeing a shadow figure out of the corner of my eye. everytime i turn to see what it is, its gone. maybe something is keeping watch over me or something....has anyone had that happen to them? to me its almost a once a day reoccuring thing since a few weeks ago

posted on Mar, 22 2008 @ 08:23 PM
link   
Corum i have a question for you....are you fimiliar with the predictions of 2012? i think you are....have you ever thought that all of us who find that we have powers (everyone has them in some way, you jsut have to concentrate on it) will find a higher place in reality around the year 2012. 2011/2012 is supposed to be the end of a zodiac era and usually at the end of those eras something major happens spiritually.

also i forgot add in my last post that i have a note i left myself on my phone, i dont remember leaving it or when i put it there but it looks like a date. it read exactly like this: 7 2 10 there was another note with these numbers: 6390 again i have no clue as to what they are or relate to. if anyone can make sense of this please do, im very curious

posted on Mar, 22 2008 @ 09:57 PM
link   
first of all id like to apologize for my behavior before on the thread, i sort of got out of hand, although i still do hold to my ideas and beliefs i wont impose them upon here anymore since it seems to upset people.

second these are my findings when it come to your numbers

6390 -- do these dates mean anything to you 1890, and 3054

i also tried to relate it to 2012, this is pretty far out there but i tried right---

6390 first put them in order - 0369, then add 3 to the last three numbers since the numbers rise in a succession of 3, - 0 6 9 1 2 now add 6+9 and 1+2 u get
- 0153, now subtract 15-3 to get 12, -012 since 0 is basically unusable in an equation it must represent 10 so, - 1012 now for the equation to be right we must have 3 sets of additions and since 0 is unusable we cant use 1+0, so we add another 10 to balance it, 10+10

now as for 7 2 10 this one took me a little longer but i think i got it,

first we have 7 and 10 which in the alphabet is 7 - g, 10 - j, now we have the number 2, which we can use to go up 2 letter and down two letters from each of our first letters so - 2 down from g is E, and up is I,
2 down from j is H and up is L

so we have e i h l - so i came up with HEIL, since in your post you put these set of numbers first it could over all mean

7 2 10 - 6390
Heil - 2012 (or any other year you can come up with)

thats my two sense, have fun with it

[edit on 22-3-2008 by tankthinker]

posted on Mar, 22 2008 @ 11:21 PM
link   
thanks that helped a lil bit, thanks.

as for those dates/numbers i found that the number 3054 was a flight in latin america that crashed and had the highest death toll of any accident involving an Airbus A320 anywhere in the world. that number, i also found has a lot to do with oil and machines and technology. type in 3054 on google and you will get a lot of wierd documents.

1890 kinda feels like its an important date but i couldnt find anything of importance on google.

posted on Mar, 22 2008 @ 11:51 PM
link   
reply to post by karmaken8807

i just figured something out

add all the number you mentioned on your the above thread

-3054, A320 (which is 1320), 1890 added is 6264- divided by 4, the amount of sets of numbers in the post (3054 is mentioned twice)

and u get - 1566

en.wikipedia.org...

and the most important thing on the list, also the closest date to today is this

en.wikipedia.org...

which also has to do with a guy named Jean de la Valette who seems to be a grand master of the order of Saint John

if any of this has any meaning to you it is of the utmost importance that you inform me, or even the slightest stupidest thought that comes to mind on the subject, write it down and tell me, if its not too much trouble

posted on Mar, 23 2008 @ 12:06 AM
link   

First off, I am really happy for you and your new found control over your abilities.
About the shadow person, I do not know if it is related or not but is very odd. A few months ago, when my abilties seemed to have had a jumpstart and I actually really started to come to terms with the fact that I have abilities, when something really weurd happened. My friend was giving me a ride home after we had gotten done working crew for a drama performance, when we got to my house (my parents were out of town) we talked about what had been going on, I decided to confide in her and as we were discussing it, we both had had a growing sense of unease. both of thought that we were just imagining it but, but it got so bad that I finally asked her if we could dive somewhere else. I had to lock the doors, I became so afraid. If you knew me, you would realize how rarely I am scared. I literally thought something was going to kill me, something from the shadows. I never felt that before. My powers are more psychic based so I am sensitive to different things like, and like a kind of "knowing", if you get what I am trying to say, I can explain more in depth if someone asks. I was shaking, I had to call to make sure that my younger brother wasn't even there. Just a few blocks from where I live, as if a sign of some sort, a black cat ran out in front of the car, narrowly missing getting hit. In a small neighborhood, eleven o'clock-midnight on a weekday, no one had probably been down that street in a couple of hours, and the cat runs out in front of us. If my friend hadn't of reacted quick enough, I may have been injured, I waas leaned down a bit trying to call my brother, she reached out and caught me. Not sure how long it took before whatever it was left, but I finally had to go home.
Whatever improvement I was going through, it has slowed way down since. Again, not sure whether this is the same, but I have gone through a bunch of different explanations for it, and none of them hold up.

The notes that you had left yourself, with the numbers, do they correlate with the timeframe that you have seen the shadow person? Or when you started to see it?

posted on Mar, 23 2008 @ 12:17 AM
link   
the first thing i noticed that happened in 1566 is the death of Nostradamus on july 2.

the other thing that crossed my mind is that something might happen on that island of Malta. i never really noticed that that was a country or whatever but in the past that name has come up a lot for some reason. i also get a wierd vibe from the name jean parisot de la valette

posted on Mar, 23 2008 @ 12:26 AM
link   
Jynx13: do you still have wierd feelings all the time that someone is still watching you?

i have those feelings all the time and its extremely scary. like i'm sometimes scared to be alone in the dark now cuz of the feeling that someone is watching me. ive felt that someone has been watching me ever since high school, i guess i started seeing the shadow a lil before i found the numbers.

posted on Mar, 23 2008 @ 12:40 AM
link   

I still do, but not as much or as bad. There are times that I am in the dark that I still get a little skiddish, but nearly as terrified as I was that night. I don't know if it lost interest in me or not. but i still feel watched. I am afraid that it might come back soon, though, because my abilities are starting to act kind of weird again. Maybe my abilities started to act weird because of the shadow, not the shadow reacting to my abilities. lots of questions still.

Do you think that the numberes might be related in some way with the shadow? Any timelapses happen around that time or since? I will also do research into them, and let you know what i find.

posted on Mar, 23 2008 @ 12:52 AM
link   
not really, the only thing that im really thinking about is that the numbers 7 2 10 is an exact date that something will happen. so im thinking on july 2, 2010 something will happen, either to me or the world or somewhere. when i first saw it i thought it was a date.

as i think about it more, ever since i found that note, i felt as if at different times time itself either slows or something happens. i dont really notice it but im trying to. i know something is happening that has something to do with time.

also i have a thought that the shadow is keeping watch on us for some reason....just a thought

new topics

top topics

<< 44  45  46    48  49  50 >>

join