It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

About Real-Life Super-Powers

page: 34
<< 31  32  33    35  36  37 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 2 2007 @ 06:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by DelightfullyDreadful
Darce, I'd be anxious to see one of your videos!
Keep on practicing and when your mind and body are ready, you'll be able to do alot more than what you can now! I can suggest pushing an object forward, then bringing it back to you. Also, start with something small, like a napkin or an empty paper cup at first, the gradually increase the size and weight when you get the hang of things.

Also, I'm with you on the betterment of society. I think that if we send out a positive message, we can achieve so many things in the future!

I'll put $1000 that this person will bring up an excuse as to why he/she can't provide visual evidence or provide appropriate camera angles that would to rest any skepticism.

And can you show yourself telekinetically moving anything else OTHER than a psi-wheel?

[edit on 2-10-2007 by atlscribe]

posted on Oct, 2 2007 @ 07:13 PM
link   
I'm going to leave soon, so I don't have time to reply with as much text as I actually want to, but I will ask you to tell me what sort of video and anti-speculation measures you want me to take.

I'm planning on doing my video in the outside in the sun, as to get a good picture, and with a good angle, not an extreme close-up like you may be used to seeing. I don't plan on sitting down or using my hands much so that sort of eliminates magnets, yea? Anything else that will help you to believe, please tell me and I'll do my best.

Also, I've got several more examples, but I'll post them later.
Oh, and I really don't see the advantage of psi-wheel. My thoughts are, if you can indeed spin the psi-wheel, they you can indeed move a cup across the floor, right? Despite what you may think, I don't buy into everyone who claims an ability, I usually want to see it for myself.

posted on Oct, 2 2007 @ 07:15 PM
link   
so many pages to read through

but does anyone remember the guy who was offering 10,000 dollars to anyone who can prove paranormal or powers

I know he was on thats incredible years ago

ah it was james randi

wonder what ever happened to him?

anyone?

posted on Oct, 2 2007 @ 07:44 PM
link   
I know that there are Tibetan monks that have been shown to be able to make small objects burst into flames with their "chakra." I've seen it on a few different documentaries over the years, pretty interesting stuff. Awesome topic, I know that it's off topic and forgive me for being selfish but maybe someone in this thread can help me out. Please read.....

www.abovetopsecret.com...'

posted on Oct, 2 2007 @ 10:53 PM
link   
reply to post by atlscribe

Well I am currently working on filming myself moving the ping pong ball again. I could also use an actual outline of what would constitute a film that could possibly satisfy even your scepticism, altscribe. Of course, if I do succeed, I insist that you keep your $1000. I won't be giving you any money if I do fail. All I ask for is an honest chance to change your mind.

posted on Oct, 3 2007 @ 06:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Darce
reply to post by atlscribe

Well I am currently working on filming myself moving the ping pong ball again. I could also use an actual outline of what would constitute a film that could possibly satisfy even your scepticism, altscribe. Of course, if I do succeed, I insist that you keep your $1000. I won't be giving you any money if I do fail. All I ask for is an honest chance to change your mind.

I'm giving you that chance. I honestly want to believe in it, but everything I've seen till date has left a lot to be desired. May be you will be the one to change my mind.

posted on Oct, 3 2007 @ 06:03 AM
link   

I'm going to leave soon, so I don't have time to reply with as much text as I actually want to, but I will ask you to tell me what sort of video and anti-speculation measures you want me to take.

I'm planning on doing my video in the outside in the sun, as to get a good picture, and with a good angle, not an extreme close-up like you may be used to seeing. I don't plan on sitting down or using my hands much so that sort of eliminates magnets, yea? Anything else that will help you to believe, please tell me and I'll do my best.

Fair enough.

posted on Oct, 3 2007 @ 09:48 AM
link   
DelightfullyDreadful, How did you develop your telekenisis?

posted on Oct, 3 2007 @ 10:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Jownathown

After the initial discovery, early last year, I attempted to do it again, but it wasn't happening. I knew what had happened, so I wanted to try and do it again. It was after a while of struggling that I managed to move a napkin toward me, not much, but a bit. After the second time I really started devoting a lot of time and energy into learning.

Basically, I started with something small and easily moved. I think, if you have this gift, that's where you should start too. Something small and work your way up. I think I mentioned that now, I can pretty much do it on command, sometimes, though...it takes a bit of warming up.

I also mentioned a great way to exercise and that's moving something forward and back towards you. It's like any other skill that you try and develop, you need to practice and practice often. The key is to concentrate until it becomes second nature. The whole deal with the hands doesn't really matter, I think, it's more of a focus point, you know?

If I could digress on that for a moment; When you want someone to look at something, you point, right? It's pretty much the same principle. There's no need for over-the-top gestures because TK is moving objects with your mind, and well...your mind isn't in your hand!

...to sum up.
Practice
Concentration
Use your hands as a focus point, but no need to re-enact a rave party.
Most importantly, if you're positive you've got this gift, then don't give up!

posted on Oct, 3 2007 @ 12:13 PM
link   
Ok thanks man, that really helps.
It's just, its difficult for me to know when i'm really concentrating.. when nothing happens.

How do you go about 'warming up?'

I'm not gonna lie, i'm not positive i have this ability, but possibly, there are indications i might.

Thanks for your help man, it means a lot.

[edit on 3-10-2007 by Jownathown]

posted on Oct, 3 2007 @ 05:48 PM
link   
umm hi... This is my first post.

I feel like anything I say will be met with skeptism because I can't really prove anything.

But I feel like I can freely speak on here with animosity.

I have had dreams for years that have come true.

Ranging from what a friend is going to wear the next day to a bus crash.
It is hard for me to distinguish between what is a "vision" and what is a normal dream.
Occasionaly I get a "vision" day-dream where I actually see what is going to happen during a "day-dream"

It is really hard for me to sort things out and I have horrible deja vu, to the point where I can say what somebody is about to say because I have "experienced" it before.

Since I moved a couple of years ago, I have been experiencing the phenomenon less, but occasionally a "vision" pops up.

Does anybody have any information about this kind of stuff, or experience? Wikipedia can only explain so much...

Thank you.

posted on Oct, 3 2007 @ 07:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by futurexhero
umm hi... This is my first post.

I feel like anything I say will be met with skeptism because I can't really prove anything.

But I feel like I can freely speak on here with animosity.

I have had dreams for years that have come true.

Ranging from what a friend is going to wear the next day to a bus crash.
It is hard for me to distinguish between what is a "vision" and what is a normal dream.
Occasionaly I get a "vision" day-dream where I actually see what is going to happen during a "day-dream"

It is really hard for me to sort things out and I have horrible deja vu, to the point where I can say what somebody is about to say because I have "experienced" it before.

Since I moved a couple of years ago, I have been experiencing the phenomenon less, but occasionally a "vision" pops up.

Does anybody have any information about this kind of stuff, or experience? Wikipedia can only explain so much...

Thank you.

Hi

I'm going to seem a tad bit hypocritical for entertaining this post, yet meeting other posts with harsh skepticism. The phenomenon you describe also happens to my father. When he has dreams, they usually come to fruition. He even documents his dreams as proof. Being the natural skeptic that I am, I wouldn't have believed it myself if not for the consistency and accuracy of his premonitions.

At one point, he began to see his prophetic dreaming as more of a burden than a gift, so he asked God to take it away (atleast this is what he told me). For a whole year, he did not have one dream of the future. He then asked God to return this gift and he began dreaming again. While he was dreaming one night, he told me that at the moment he woke up, he saw a blue ethereal form entering into his body (I can only assume that it was his soul/ astral form). May be, like my dad, your 'astral form' travels through time and witnesses these events as they occur.

I've always wondered myself though, how my dad can have these dreams, yet I can't. We are very close in every way from looks to personality. May be it's my lack of faith.

posted on Oct, 3 2007 @ 07:50 PM
link   
So
Have any of you Mind over Matter Masters (hey thats kinda catchy) tried the simple experiment I proposed? If you believe you can move a napkin/ping pong ball/aluminium foil etc, surely the experiment I suggested trying wouldn't be too hard. (page 33, experiment with the needle) Or, did you all just ignore it, because you believe you can't actually move anything with your mind, and it seemed a bit too reasonable and hence, easily proven/disproven?

posted on Oct, 3 2007 @ 08:38 PM
link   
BooBabe, I'd be more than happy to try it out, but I'm not sure I fully understood what you meant.

Altscribe, how often is your Dad right? Also, does he know when he first started having them? Considering genetics, this may lead to a theory of when you might be able to do things such as him.

futurexheroe, it's called Precognition. If you were to ask specific questions, I would be more than happy to explain in detail.

posted on Oct, 3 2007 @ 10:38 PM
link   
BooBabe, I have tried this with a toothpick, but the darn thing just runs to the edge of the bowl. I’m not sure about your aligning iron molecules with your finger but I suppose it is possible if you have an extremely strong electromagnetic field. I however believe that these interactions have more to do with what we call gravity than classical electromagnetism.

posted on Oct, 3 2007 @ 11:12 PM
link   
In between being awake and asleep there's a frame of mind in which we're supposedly able to think at a deeper level than conscious thought. A few decades ago people researched into this area and found that with some practice, anybody could become proficient at thinking consciously in a dream-like state, with a great amount of control. Programs like The Silva Mind Control Method (control your own mind) developed, and are supposed to provide students with the ability to increase their IQ, thinking power, and memory. Some of the abilities in the upper level of "out there" that you may be able to obtain through practice include diagnosing illnesses in strangers from a distance, something Edgar Cayce was inherently able to do.

posted on Oct, 4 2007 @ 12:07 AM
link   
Hi, I'm new to this thread and site, actually the only reason I registered was for this thread. Anyways, I really need someone to talk to seriously about certain things that I have experienced, I wouldn't like to write out everything here, it would just be too much, but some examples of things I hhave ben able to do are manipulating probability, precognition, and whenever I concentrate on words and touch a person's skin I know something abou them, like I acquire knowlegde of their own personal experiences (I've tested this with friends, it works, but drains me). The thing is though, I don't know what to make of this, what does it mean? Why is it happening to me? Is there any scientific explanation? I'm only 16, and really for me it's very difficult to find these answers on my own. So please, if anyone could help me, email me at ailuna1@yahoo.com.

posted on Oct, 4 2007 @ 04:42 AM
link   

Altscribe, how often is your Dad right? Also, does he know when he first started having them? Considering genetics, this may lead to a theory of when you might be able to do things such as him.

He's right pretty much all the time. I believe he started 'dreaming' in HS. I'm 22 right now, so I'd be long overdue for this gift as far as genetics goes.

posted on Oct, 4 2007 @ 11:58 AM
link   
ya we might as well throw the genetics theroy out the window because im 14 and i have dreams taht are oddly right i have about one a month at least.

posted on Oct, 4 2007 @ 03:25 PM
link   
I tried to get in the right state of mind to do some TK, but i can't seem to 'summon' the energy 'within'. This is so weird talking about this. But i will carry on trying. Any more tips?

top topics

<< 31  32  33    35  36  37 >>

join