It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

About Real-Life Super-Powers

page: 32
<< 29  30  31    33  34  35 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 5 2007 @ 10:00 PM
link   
I've been trying to research "superhuman" abilities on and off for such a long time it feels now. I feel like I have something or am meant to do something like many of you do. I'm sure we have all had our fair shares of super natural experiences. I have done things I only explain as a work of God. You may believe in something different then me, but no matter what you belive everybody seems to have a

"How did I do that" or "How did they do that" moment more then once in their life

I think anybody has the power to do anything or harness anykind of ability. It's just some people are so much better at figuring out how to harness that power. Do these people keep themselves discrete as well. Cause rarely do you hear about them.

I remember A show called more then human when i watched a man bend Rebar by placing it between a wall and the soft part of his neck. Scientists say the force should have punctured his neck..... most people can't bend rebar at all.

Some people have unlocked this power..... And I think some people are meant to but never learn how? I read throughout the discussion of forming a group to research. I think its a great idea...because some things may be chance... some be be lies.... somethings are real. If there is some group already I want to find it.

I guess Im just trying to unlock this burning feeling inside that I can do something "more then human" and use it for good. Perhaps I am babeling or crazy HAHA

posted on Sep, 6 2007 @ 09:16 PM
link   
trust me i know wht u feel, and yes we hav all thought tht at one point tht we are crazy

posted on Sep, 7 2007 @ 05:17 AM
link   
i need help, i uh have a power, i dont know what to do. someone please help. im confused.
i can create fire and im able to regenerate at an extremely fast rate.
men in suits are following me

posted on Sep, 8 2007 @ 01:27 PM
link   
I'm down to help research. I have been for a while now. I have seen your site before it was actually informative. If there is anything I can provide you let me know I'm definatly glad to help

posted on Sep, 12 2007 @ 05:57 PM
link   
I keep seeing things before they happen. What I mean buy that is right before it happens. I get maybe a 5 minute warning maybe more maybe less. I can't tell how long it takes only how long it feels.

Here is an example. My roommate and her boyfriend and me and mine were walking to the beach. We had to walk through a old military base that is now abandoned. (maybe) I started to get a bad feeling. I couldn't explain it and I felt like I wanted to throw up.

My roommate was walking with me while the boys were up ahead. I slowed down and she could tell something was wrong. She stepped on earplugs on the ground. Then I saw it. It was like a flash of images and words really really fast. All I caught was "I left these here so you wont forget"

Suddenly instinct kicked in and I started freaking out. All I knew is we had to get the hell out of there and not be seen. I screamed at the boys to follow me. I had no idea where I was going. I'm sure everyone was confused and they started to try to calm me down. I just kept saying lets hide behind that building and we need to get out of the road.

No one wanted to argue with me. So they followed me.

As we got to the corner of the building and the road. I said out load to my room mates boyfriend, "Tell me when we get to the corner that a black car is coming from are left." He agreed and sure enough a black cop car was speeding down the street from are left and it did a tail drift down the next street.
If I said nothing there would of been a possibility that the car would of hit us.

Trying to make cense of all of this. Any ideas?????? I have done this one or two times since this date. This was the first occurrence. Yet, I have no control when it happens.

posted on Sep, 22 2007 @ 04:09 PM
link   
Sinfull, I understand completely where you're coming from. Although I've never experienced this to a degree as great as yours, but sometimes I 'know' things before they happen. I it's like I know what's going to happen a second before it does and it's only after the event has happened that I realise what I saw. This has only happened with small things, like I have been dozing in a car when I open my eyes as the car turns a corner only to realise that I have just seen us turning along that exact road in my head (bearing in mind I have never been along this route before.)
I'm starting to see this as a sort of sixth sense, rather than seeing into the future. Any thoughts?

posted on Sep, 26 2007 @ 11:40 AM
link   
That is pretty amazing. I think that happens to a lot of people but you have taken it to the next step I think you have abnormally sharp instincts like jericho suggested i don't think it's quite at the level of seeing in the future but it's like your instincts are so sharp it plays out in your mind before it happens. does that make anysense HAHA that's awesome tho keep us filled in when stuff like that happens

posted on Sep, 26 2007 @ 08:16 PM
link   
ok look i sorted it, i have 2 accept this, i somehow evolved with "telekinesis" so i take this as being sick.
plus i now understand i can now use "pyrokinesis" on top of that i can lower my body temperature to freezing and highten my temperature to boiling.
what in the hell is wrong with me?
i had guys in a black merc following me, this aint the friggin x-files why am i being targeted?!
ive been thinkin recently that maybe i shud use my newly found sickness to cause major problems, im sick of being followed, thankfully in the last 2 weeks ive been fine, but findin this out i wasnt sure wat it was in the beginnin so i checked online n now i understand the terms of it all.
u think its a gift, i believe we r all sick, prove me wrong.

posted on Sep, 27 2007 @ 07:49 AM
link   
Sypher889 - Hmm you say 'sick'? I don't really know what to say to that, you're just viewing the same thing in a different light to us, but I don't really think anyone can justify it as a sickness. Maybe its evolution, maybe its always been around but I would never call it sickness.
You say people are following you-have you ever told anyone about what you can do, or done it in public?

posted on Sep, 27 2007 @ 06:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sinfull
She stepped on earplugs on the ground. Then I saw it. It was like a flash of images and words really really fast. All I caught was "I left these here so you wont forget"

Trying to make cense of all of this. Any ideas??????

Wow, that is amazing. I had a couple of ideas. Maybe you get messages from a higher version of yourself, like a spirit or soul that interacts and connects with the earth version of you, but doesn't directly influence events. Maybe your higher self sends you messages to steer you clear of danger.

There was a story I read once about a guy who was doing bad things, and at some point he died. Then his spirit went back in time and spoke to a young woman, and helped her to stop the still living physical version of himself. I wondered if maybe disaster had struck you and your friends, but then you somehow managed to send a warning back in time to prevent catastrophe.

I thought maybe you were receiving a message from a ghost of a soldier, or maybe even an extraterrestrial. But the part about "so you won't forget" makes me think that maybe you had already somehow experienced the event, and just needed a jog to your memory. If that's the case, then maybe we all have already experienced everything in advance somehow.

Another idea I had was that "so you won't forget" was a translation that you did in your head of a thought message, sent by someone who used different terms originally. Maybe they didn't speak English, or maybe they did, but the nature of thought-speak is such that individual words aren't transmitted -- only general ideas. If that's the case, then maybe the "sender" meant something like, "so you will realize..."

I've had times when I suddenly experienced a moment of clarity and found a parallel between my present situation and a previous one. I'd remember an idea or event or some words, and then usually forget them a few moments later. It's like a more well-defined déjà vu. Maybe you had a similar experience, but instead of drawing on the past, you drew in parallel with reality from some external source, gathering information to serve you and your friends and keep you all out of harm's way.

I've heard there is more information out there than most of us know how to access. It's possible you've had moments where you were able to tap into this vast resource of data. Some call it the Mind of God, or the Akashic records, or a higher power.

Edgar Cayce was able to enter a sleep-like state at will and draw upon some unknown source of information, in order to diagnose and prescribe treatments for various illnesses. A few of his treatments were ahead of their time, but he wasn't even a doctor. He had only completed 8th grade, which at the time was the equivalent of our modern high school education, but that still wouldn't have provided him with all the medial knowledge he appeared to have when at rest.

Maybe you can do something like that, when you really need to.

posted on Sep, 28 2007 @ 08:36 AM
link   
ok guys this is getting to weird everyone has a story involving these "men in black suits" and im also noticing a patteren it mostly happens to the people with pyrokenisis. im not sure if it happens to anyone else. but it still hasent happened to me. and until it does i think some people are just paranoid! and a comment on the "sick" thing i dont think we are sick i think we are gifted maybe we didnt ask for these abilites but i think we were given them for a good reason maybe a time will rise that we are needed nutil next time

posted on Sep, 28 2007 @ 09:20 AM
link   
You are going to have a hard time convincing anyone about superpowers, when the Criss Angel thread shows how totally ignorant most people are about such abilities. Criss can do things that rank above most of the attributes you are discussing, yet he is called an ' illusionsist ' and his levitations and teleportations and such are ighnored and called illusions by the people who cannot come up with even a shred of proof that he is in fact usning any props.

There are many people who have advanced abilities, yet they are all ignored and laughed at by the ignorant deniers, who claim to have all the answrs, yet never any proofs. I got sick and tired of trying to convince people that a lack of evidence means something, to them it means nothing. Most people will tell you that ANY powers above the mundane are all ' illusions ' or tricks of the video, or with paid witnesses, etc.

Good luck convincing the ignorant masses about superpowers, they will call you crazy or ignore you, as they cannot believe what their tiny minds cannot grasp.

posted on Sep, 29 2007 @ 04:21 PM
link   
I haven't really experienced too much in my own abilities, but i believe in some way that they are there. i feel that i have a lot to discover. i am still young, under 20, but i want to develop what i have. I figured that, possibly, i have more 'psychic' abilities. Like Remote Viewing, Precognitive dreams, mild telekenisis, etc. Sometimes, i get random words in my head. i can never remember them the day after, but its like a distant voice or something, i dunno.
I once had an experience, when , i was wishing bad upon someone, and a few seconds later, they fell to the floor and broke their collarbone.
i've also had experiences when i am feeling really really distant, like i'm watching a TV show of my life, sort of. sounds cheesy, but whatever. and when this happens, even though it feels like 30 seconds, its a whole 10 mins or something. I want to join a group or something, learn more about this, but i don't know where to go. Can anyone help? Is there anything i can try to determine if i really have abilities?

posted on Sep, 30 2007 @ 11:25 AM
link   
all of these powers that r listed r only telekenetic or 2 do with the mind.y dont u think there r any other power e.g the power 2 contral fire,wind and water,super strength or speed.It has really been bugging me so please reply. reply to post by Cassie Clay

posted on Sep, 30 2007 @ 12:55 PM
link   
actually, brother inferno, a lot of people on this thread have talked about pyrokenisis, hydrokinesis, and other things like that.

posted on Sep, 30 2007 @ 07:08 PM
link   
I had to join this forum just to post in this thread!

My thoughts on the topic are yes, they do exist. I've seen them in person and now I devote my online presence to offering help and information to these gifted people. It's often difficult for us to discuss such topics because in reality, the mainstream of people aren't programmed to believe in such things. To most people, these gifts are far far beyond the realm of human possibilities but in reality, they're just far beyond the realm of human comprehension.

Levitation, mind-reading, dream manipulation; There are people out there with these gift, a few of which have outed themselves in this forum, which I think is extraordinary! I, myself, have the ability of telekinesis which I only learned that I had when I was 22; I'm 23 now. I have a blog where I document such cases of extreme evolution, evolutionofhumanity.wordpress.com... , if you're interested.

The question that I pose to you all now, is, how did you realize that you were gifted? In my case, it happened when I was extremely upset and was reaching for something that was a bit too far out of my reach...and well, you know the rest. Since then, I've kept what I can do under wraps, mostly for fear of prejudices...considering that people fear what they don't understand.

Thankfully, I found such a thread.

posted on Oct, 1 2007 @ 10:00 AM
link   
Wow, thanks DelightfullyDreadful, this is just what i , and many others, needed. It's so useful. I just need to develop my powers, learn to control them. If only we had a forum... Who thinks that's a good idea? a forum for people with abilities?

posted on Oct, 1 2007 @ 10:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jownathown
Wow, thanks DelightfullyDreadful, this is just what i , and many others, needed. It's so useful. I just need to develop my powers, learn to control them. If only we had a forum... Who thinks that's a good idea? a forum for people with abilities?

What abilities do you claim to have?

posted on Oct, 1 2007 @ 10:08 AM
link   
Read my first post in this thread, a few posts up .

posted on Oct, 1 2007 @ 10:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jownathown
Read my first post in this thread, a few posts up .

If any of these presumed abilities existed, they would have been well documented by now- which they aren't.

<< 29  30  31    33  34  35 >>

join