It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

About Real-Life Super-Powers

page: 24
<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 21 2006 @ 02:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by ethose2001
I have not been on for a while do to college, and because i had an accident. I broke my foot on saterday, I went to the hospital and the break was confirmed. To day its fine. i fell and the sole of my shoe tuched my spine. its perfectly fine now.

Maybe you should head back into the hospital, just to check out the break and see if it really has healed over, or if you're nerves are telling you a lie.

posted on Nov, 22 2006 @ 03:25 AM
link   
Voidmaster i have the same thougts exactly but i have learned about an american secret programm called "frequence fence" which works global and stops people from having "extra-human abilities" you know anything about it?

posted on Nov, 23 2006 @ 03:16 AM
link   
CASSIE CLAY,from 2004 works an american programm called "frequence fence" that prevents people from having powers,its global and believe me it works,i lost the small power i had before

posted on Nov, 23 2006 @ 11:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by mrmonsoon
In my opinion the answers to your questions are"

1)No, I don't think it is new at all. I think that these"abilities" were seen as other things in the past. At best it may have been viewed as magic or the work of prophets, at worst it was seen as whichcraft-puts an interesting spin on witches and worlocks doesn't it?

2)I also think the answer to this is no. I think that more people now feel free to discuss these issues without fear of attacks or being made fun of -please see my topic in Paranormal-what do you call this.

3)I think that may be in error also. We (the US) had remote viewing program(s), they have "officially" be closed down, but I think they just went deep underground. I can not prove this, but you don't stop something that works and or otherws are using successfully.

4)I think we need to get togather and hekp each other understand and control our abilities. I fully understand people not wanting to disclose this sort of thing, but if not for board like here then what?

its true i was able to get my hands on the CIAs handbook to remote viewing.

tho im skepital in super power, i believe we all have what it takes to have paranormal abilities. i seem only to be able to astrally project my conscousness, wish i had energy balls, lol

[edit on 23-11-2006 by Judgeofdarkness]

posted on Nov, 26 2006 @ 11:48 AM
link   
I have recently experienced some out of the ordinary events such as Astral Projection, control over Fire, and Water[ being able to create flames without sparks lighters gasoline or any other fire making device, and being able to rise water out of pools and ponds ] and I have also been locked in a trance like state in which I would invision what I think is a past-life and in that I stand alone facing a horde of 'demons' and right before they attack me more people step forward and then it cuts off plus when I got out of the trance I felt a slight sense of burning on my right arm and when I checked I had a severe burn on my wrist, and within five minutes it had vanished.

[edit on 26-11-2006 by Elemental_Shifter]

posted on Nov, 28 2006 @ 03:48 AM
link   
JUDGEOFDARNESS THANKS FOR THE INFO,IF YOU KNOW ANYTHING ABOYT D-8 PROGRAMM PLEASE POST IT.

posted on Dec, 4 2006 @ 10:49 PM
link   
Hey, everyone here I know obviously some of you are lying about your abilities while many are probably telling teh truth, but I need to know one thing very important, how do you "test" these powers per say.. If you can't explain, just give me an example of your real experiences in how you discovered them, no lies.. I beg for no lies, anyways I've believed in thsi for a long time, and I would do anything to achieve power, preferably over grass, flowers or simply telekenesis. ( Please I would appreciate no flames, I am just very curious, and I have been searching for this my entore life, so PLEASE don't make a joke out of it.) Anything about your first experience and etc would be good. I feel like I am superior in ways I can't explain, and I have this sense, I beg of someone to help me find how to activate my ability or whether all of these feelings are lies. thank you a very lot. ( This is my ultimate goal in life, to acheive an ability, even a weak on, by any means, I don't want to partray myself as power hungry, I just feel it, please someone help...)

posted on Dec, 5 2006 @ 06:05 PM
link   
Okay, if you are really looking to get some of this stuff, you gotta practice. Since it would appear that you don't have anything naturally(Like regeneration) then the only way to achieve what you want would be to learn it. It's like any other skill, you can't expect it to just fall into your lap.

Here's a good starting website for you:

www.psipog.net...

Have fun practicing, and if you need some advice with it give me a U2U.

I just hope you aren't one of those idiots who just want these abilities to fall in your lap without any work.

posted on Dec, 5 2006 @ 08:52 PM
link   
Thank you for the post voidmaster, and I swear I am not ignorant, lol. And to be honest I think I was born with some of these abilities such as plant control, or whatever you guys call it specifically. Anyways, I have started training on that site with a leaf, and I'm getting closer, even if it took 3 years to master my ability, I will do anything, thank you again, I greatly appreciate it.

posted on Dec, 18 2006 @ 11:32 PM
link   
I have a feeling these kid's ( Like me im 18 ) Are being born with these powers to change the current screwed up world and are just waiting for the right message or , Wake up code.

Maybe this is just an axxident in our dna , OR some one or some thing has been messing with our dna when we where being born or , any time in our life...

I myself , have had a bunch of so called " super power's " Of this year...

Increased strength , Telepathy and some other stuff i could not explain.

I can focus some kind of energy and then use that energy for a few seconds to so stuff really extrodonary.

posted on Dec, 20 2006 @ 05:28 PM
link   
D3C0D3 wat do you mean wat does the energy feel like, try ur best to describe it.

posted on Dec, 20 2006 @ 06:13 PM
link   

1) Do you think this a relatively new phenomenon, or have there been throughout history reports of people having extraordinary abilities like the ones I described?

Yes, for it is written: when He led captivity captive He gave gifts to men.

2) If this is not a new phenomenon, would you say that there seems to be a sharp increase in the amount of people who can do this in the modern era, or even in the last 25 years?

Yes, the veil is being lifted and the seals are being opened, so people are no longer blinded by those who wanted all the power for themselves.

3) Does the Powers That Be take this seriously at all? I know that in Russia & China there have been extensive studies & training of these people. Why not in the West? Or is it going on and we don't know it?

Yes, it goes on. The government, the mob, gangs, preachers, etc. are aware of it and/or use it. It is only the unsuspecting naive ones that still follow the stick.

4) Should people with these abilities stick together & form online/realtime support groups/communities, or is it better to remain scattered & not attract attention? Or should people with these abilities be "outing" themselves on public boards at all? Or am I being paranoid? Or am I not being paranoid?

Be true to yourself without putting others at risk. Prudence, prudence, prudence.

posted on Dec, 20 2006 @ 07:01 PM
link   

I definately believe since I am one of them but I've been closing that off. It really causes problems between reality and sprituality.

I agree. I have learned that the mind should serve the spirit and not the other way around.

There is no control over the power of God. If it works leave it alone. We glorify God through our testimony of how He has done marvelous things in our lives.

posted on Dec, 20 2006 @ 07:14 PM
link   

Can you imagine how you would feel if you thought about an earthquake and then it happened and killed thousands of people? Would you wonder if you were psychic or if you actually did that? What if you thought about a hurricane and then there was one and it did billions in damage. Would you feel responsible just because you thought about it?

If I were to see an earthquake, or thought about a hurricane I would pray and also ask that God's will be done, I would also send a warning to those who are in harms way. Then my conscience would be clear.

To remain clear, I would think on healing and God. I believe the guilt trip is a trick of satan to prevent warnings from occuring.

posted on Dec, 21 2006 @ 01:04 PM
link   
wow haven't being on here in ages , I'll post soon and stuff. great reads.

posted on Dec, 22 2006 @ 04:11 PM
link   
I dont know if this is a power or what but i often dreams things that happen several days later, sometimes a little longer later. i'll go to sleep, dream, wake up and then when what i saw happens for real, i'll realise it a few minutes later. Like not too long back, just before the English soccer season started, i had a dream in which i was looking at the standings after the first game and my team were top, then after the game, my team were top, other things have happend to me aswell like when i was a kid, say around 10-11 i had a dream where i was walking up the street and someone jumped out on my and poured a bucket of water on me, then a few days later it happend. Can anyone help me out and if there anyway that i could have this power work when i wanted it too instead of just randomly when i sleep.

posted on Dec, 28 2006 @ 01:24 AM
link   
All people with super-powers here me! You would do well to avoid using them. They are tools of the devil! They should not be missused.

posted on Dec, 28 2006 @ 01:33 AM
link   
I had abilities until, I learned where they came from. I was so powerful, controling elements was easy. I could even shift light and dark. Power is easily found. Absolute power corupts absolutly. That is why I destroied my powers.

posted on Jan, 30 2007 @ 06:21 PM
link   
I am kind of skeptical, of the fact that any one has real powers, but I have this weird feeling or hunch I have them. I've never done anything extremely bizarre, but I've had some strange, reoccurring instances.
1. I can generate this energy like feeling in my fingertips, thighs, what I think is my tear ducts, and my spine. Along with that when I do it, it seems to make any radio signal, or T.V. signal static. Like a vacuum.
2.Over the past two years I feel like I've gotten substantially smarter, and a clearer thinker. But unnaturally so, like it happened to quickly.
3.Often(maybe twice a month) I have Deja Vu, accept, not only do I feel like I'm repeating what's already happened, I can sense what's going to happen next.
4. Recently my sleep has been off and my internal clock along with it. I wake up at 4 to 5 o'clock almost every night, and every once in a while I won't sleep all night but stay in a weird trance, half asleep half awake. I always feel rested though.

If someone could possibly tell me if I'm crazy or if what I'm experiencing is a sign for something. And, whoever replies, I hope you are unbiased about your answer.

posted on Jan, 30 2007 @ 06:41 PM
link   
I am wonder if this is an extreme coincidence or what?
In late November of 2006 a friend and I went out to the forest around our house and meditated? we tried to focus our energies on weather, because we live in Texas(US) and it hadn't rained for weeks. the next day it started raining like there was no tomorrow and didn't stop for more than a week. Once again in early January we tried again because we wondered if it was a coincidence or something else. so we meditated and focused on snow/ice and freezing temperatures. That night on the weather report it said it would be sunny and warm for the next couple of days and that night it SNOWED I repeat it snowed in Texas and stayed for about three days. I have also never been sick or injured to the point that i couldn't do anything anybody else could do when they're well. Another odd thing is that No one in my families history and I have the death records has died a natural cause and 4 people in my family have lived to be 105 + years old. Coincidence or something more... You tell me.

[edit on 30-1-2007 by Olyvar]

top topics

<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join