It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

About Real-Life Super-Powers

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 17 2006 @ 11:59 PM
link   
Thank you for your response rekar, that was wonderful! I have no intention to humiliate anyone if they do not get it right, it is only a simple test! Again I apologize for any language that may seem insulting, but I had to ignore the individual who was determined to argue with me. Everyone else please feel free and give it a shot. All it takes is a guess!

posted on Jul, 18 2006 @ 07:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by laiguana
The digits are random coordinates that are given to the item to be remote-viewed. It is meant to associate it I assume.

Ignore me fine, but at least name calling will stop and i accept your apology!

I'm getting blue (as in aqua colour) and white, and the colours are very bright and im getting another, Is like there is layers of three main colours and an object?????? that's all i'm getting so far don't want to spoil it......
I wil get back to you on it...

[edit on 18-7-2006 by mind is the universe]

posted on Jul, 18 2006 @ 11:37 AM
link   
HMmm..interesting...I tried a little last night...and what came to my mind was GREEN. Like when you close your eyes..its pretty much black...but when I did it all I saw was like Forest Green. Am I close? That there was the best i could do

--Superbly Super--

posted on Jul, 21 2006 @ 12:20 PM
link   
I was zapped while on the computer once but i was never able to fire bolts of eletricity from my hands or anything. I was mad i wasnt able to!

posted on Jul, 28 2006 @ 05:01 PM
link   
sorry guys ive been away for a while. any ways these skeptics are really starting to P!&& ME OFF!

but on the bright side my powers have gotten stronger. superbaly super hows the flying going?

and mind is universe have u eber ried telekenisis it really sounds like its something u would be able to do

posted on Jul, 31 2006 @ 11:31 AM
link   
so finally someone has something to say other than talk about remote viewing all the time!!! thank god! this thread was beginning to get boring(actually it became boring ever since this laiguana person entered) yeah so anyway, how is ur flying going, superbably super? jumped off a building yet?

posted on Jul, 31 2006 @ 12:49 PM
link   
haha yeah this lizard person needs to leave cause they suck and should be run over by a bus

posted on Jul, 31 2006 @ 09:35 PM
link   
HEY super friends! Actually fellas, i havent been able to levitate/fly that well. i have practiced..but its too hard and im too impatient..so i think I might stop. Ill try sometimes but...not that much. I know, I have crappy work ethic
but thats okay..im happy with the abilities i have!
Hows it goin with yall?

--Superbly Super--

posted on Aug, 1 2006 @ 11:07 AM
link   
wow this thread slowed down! COME ON GUYS PICK IT UP! START POSTING!

posted on Aug, 3 2006 @ 05:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by superbly super
HEY super friends! Actually fellas, i havent been able to levitate/fly that well. i have practiced..but its too hard and im too impatient..so i think I might stop. Ill try sometimes but...not that much. I know, I have crappy work ethic
but thats okay..im happy with the abilities i have!
Hows it goin with yall?

--Superbly Super--

glad to see u finally saw sense.....flying is something near to impossible and someone like u (no offence!) i mean someone impatient like u...just wont happen! but i really wish there was an easier way to master flying coz wat wudn't i give to levitate.....

posted on Aug, 4 2006 @ 08:51 PM
link   
I know how you feel, bub. I have wanted since i can remember! I still beleive its possible...its just waaayyyy too hard!
And that angers me...
But like I said, Im happy with the abilities I have

So, has anyone here had any recent happenings with their abilities?? Such as something happening in public or something where a person will kinda wonder about you? Happens to me at times.....I LOVE IT

--Superbly Super--

posted on Aug, 5 2006 @ 08:15 AM
link   
careful! it doesnt sound like ur powers are ready for exposure. i think u should just keep practicing

posted on Aug, 5 2006 @ 08:18 AM
link   
so guys this mean lizard loser guy thinks we dont have powers but i looked at some other threads and this lizard dude started a thread talking about how she thinks she is an aliean!

posted on Aug, 5 2006 @ 11:40 AM
link   
First, your righ pal..I shouldnt show the world me..yet. But, i dont need to practise, hell, there is no way to practise what i have, bub! Either you have it or you dont
Waahaha! *ahem* anyway..this lizard person is a girl!! ooops..i kept callin her dude
.....WHOA!
wait a minute! She thinks she is an alien?!!? Okay a little far fetched, but we should give that weirdo a chance even though "E.T." didnt give us one....well...maybe not

Who could be better?.than
--Superbly Super--

posted on Aug, 6 2006 @ 07:39 AM
link   
wudn't be surprised if she is an alien! but yeah , we shud give her a chance like u said, dude! ok so does neone have any topic other than this alien person?? like any new powers or any developments?

posted on Aug, 6 2006 @ 12:08 PM
link   
Well, i havent been to secretive about my powers lately. In a small way my friends can kind of see it...and it sorta confuses them a little

Like several weeks ago I was playing pool with my friends and while I was racking, my friend hit the cue ball and my hand was there and the ball smashed into my hand. Being Superbly Super, it was like just a mosquitoe bite..but my friend freaked out cuz he thought that it would have broken my fingers or something! He apologized like...what was it?...i think 4 or 5 times..and he was like, "that didnt hurt?!?!" all dumbstruck and stuff. I honestly hardly feel it!! It was great! MUWAHAHA!

Also the other day I was hanging out with my girlfriend and she was washing my car and I was helping her and I was taking a break, so I went in her garage to open an aluminum cabinet thing where they keep there basketball and I sliced my hand on it. It was no big deal...it didnt hurt at all
And she saw it and I told her it was fine..and like maybe 5 minutes later she looked at it and it was completly healed! Im not suprised by it cuz i have been like this my whole life...but she was kinda suprised

So there are 2 recent happenings with my abilities. Anyone else here have any cool stories?? If yall use your gifts for everyday life, like me, you will have quite a few stories

"Who could be better?..than"
--Superbly Super--

posted on Aug, 6 2006 @ 03:54 PM
link   
hey y'all.
Great the thread has picked up again since I was away, glady. yeah the lizard girl/guy
He was just trying to stir it up from the beginning, .
Sure If he thinks we or anyone else for that matter don't have abilities. Then I think he is very narrominded. Glad he was fighted off with that remote viewing to go with him, As It bored me to oblivian. Well not to worry now. thread back

Great to see you getting all your abilities in full flight. Keeping working on them

Yes I've being working on mine too, This thread helped me strenghten my belief.
Since we all have unique traits that we are born with. if you don't use it you lose it

Well the other night I went out with with mates etc. People seemed to swarm around me, unusualy like magnetism.. Other than that my abilities has just improved... Anyways I hate boasting but. Pity, most people don't believe in the stuff we've talked about. I see it as, if they don't so what.

Superbly super your taking the piss about "heal in five mins"? Seriouly tho. It takes a few weeks for it to be normal and sealed up looking or whatever... Even that's quick

[edit on 6-8-2006 by mind is the universe]

posted on Aug, 6 2006 @ 06:31 PM
link   
Hey pal, I just say as I see it!
Plus, ill take the heat for this one, it wasnt like a gash or anything...it was just a normal cut. NOT A SCRAPE, but NOT A GASH either. So, if by what i said casted some sort of deep cut with blood spewing, i apologize..it was just a normal cut..but honestly it took only several minutes to be completely healed..if you're still doubtful, thats okay cuz thats just who you are and i have no beef with that

--Superbly Super--

posted on Aug, 11 2006 @ 12:42 PM
link   
I am still facinated why Science just don't give any chance for Telepathy. I understand it's hard to prove. And as far as science is concerned brain waves can't travel in the form of Telepathy, because there is no energy to transport them.

If there is one thing I swear by, I can do telepathy. Remote viewing IMO is totally different and I cannot do it. I did try this technique with another person who claimed to have telepathy, We processed a picture in our minds and send it to the other, but it didn't work. Despite being on a simular wavelenght. The tingling sensations was there. My minds dosn't get that thrill this way, so I couldn't do it.

I can affect another just by walking into the room, almost persaude them into my thinking, but no mind control or anything like that, but just giving them thoughts through feeling. I have on numerous occaisons gotten the opposite sex to come over to me. In a crowd I've a tremondous effect on people whether negative or positive. I could tell more, but It's not very comfortable in doing so, as I don't fully understand it yet.

Sending a thought, like fear, emotions etc Is much more developed and easier to pick up. Than sending a picture or memory. This is what I can do. Once I'm in a state where I'm focused and centered I can send a vibe, and Almost immeadiatley.
Once you can reach a connection then everything else follows. The other thing is some people no matter how attuned you are might not be seinsetive to detect your vibes etc..

I got a reaction, like the person is was aware of these thoughts but wasn't aware it was me. The most challenging part for me is to pick up telepathically communication from another. The reason being, I'm fully not aware of the other just yet. I have experienced weird presence from people you just meet, as in a profound level you know when the spoken word is not used, I'd say a lot of people have withnessed this at somestage of their happening lives. I believe one day it will be proven.

Sorry for the grammer and spelling was in a hurry.

[edit on 11-8-2006 by mind is the universe]

posted on Aug, 12 2006 @ 10:33 PM
link   
Hmmm..pretty interesting my telepathic friend. You know me, most of you do, so this wont be a suprise to you that I dont try to understand our powers in an educational way. Most of yall seem to wanna UNDERSTAND your powers, which there is no problem with that at all. But wouldnt be cool if you could develope them in such a way where you could be like..uhh..Charles Xavier from X-Men!? Or if you could use your powers to your advantage! For instance, if some dude had a beef with you and wanted to pound you into the ground, you could send him scary vibes that will scare him...cast doubts in his mind, in other words, finish the fight before it happened!!
Now THAT would be cool!!

Well good luck bub, Im sure you will get it some day!

--Superbly Super--

new topics

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join