It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

About Real-Life Super-Powers

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2006 @ 08:40 PM
link   
everything is difficult to teach and learn. Remember when you 1st tried to write using a pencil, it wasnt that easy until we learned the basics, now we are quick and neater... Or when you first tried riding a bike, it was hard or what seemed impossible, then you learned how and now its easy...

Rekar

posted on Jul, 16 2006 @ 08:46 PM
link   
Hey anyone want to try some remote viewing? some say not to use the image name itself, they say only to use coordinates (which are picked at random). Ok this is how it goes, I select an image, keep it private, and then give this image coordinates and then I tell you all the coords. These coords are supposed to be used to focus on the image to determine what it is. After a few days I reveal the image. Anyone up for it!?

posted on Jul, 16 2006 @ 10:53 PM
link   
have never remote view or even tried, but heck, let me try it, hehe

posted on Jul, 16 2006 @ 11:21 PM
link   
Nope...sorry dude..leave me outta the equation. I'm not sure I will be able to remote view...my abilities are PURELY physical...but good job for trying Rekar
...lets just hope you can do it

--Superbly Super--

posted on Jul, 16 2006 @ 11:23 PM
link   
Ok here are the coords: 753434-000083
I have this image on the web already...Everyone feel free to give this a shot too.

posted on Jul, 17 2006 @ 01:03 AM
link   
When someone is tlaking about me I can feel it even from 1,000 miles away.

I can read thought soemtimes such as intentions.

[edit on 17-7-2006 by atlantian]

posted on Jul, 17 2006 @ 01:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by laiguana
Ok here are the coords: 753434-000083
I have this image on the web already...Everyone feel free to give this a shot too.

what's that digit for?

posted on Jul, 17 2006 @ 02:03 PM
link   
The digits are random coordinates that are given to the item to be remote-viewed. It is meant to associate it I assume.

posted on Jul, 17 2006 @ 02:32 PM
link   

The digits are random coordinates that are given to the item to be remote-viewed. It is meant to associate it I assume.

Yes I see it's a digit, but what are you trying to tell us, or prove? what's remote viewing got to do with it.... seriously i'm lost, if someone could help me understand something, lol (it's probably a stupid question I know)

posted on Jul, 17 2006 @ 07:00 PM
link   
Hey pal, Im just as lost as you are
I have NO idea what this guy is talking about...but thats okay because im not even going to try

posted on Jul, 17 2006 @ 07:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by superbly super
Hey pal, Im just as lost as you are
I have NO idea what this guy is talking about...but thats okay because im not even going to try

thats cool then, cus I thought I was the only one

posted on Jul, 17 2006 @ 07:42 PM
link   
*sigh* They are NUMBERS assigned to the IMAGE. They have no significance besides that! Is it that hard to understand? Is english not your first language?

Anyway I'm not surpirsed most of these 'super-natural' folks aren't trying. I mean what worse way than to have a simple test prove you are not what you claim to be! LOL Ok, so are there any people not scared of giving this a try?

[edit on 17-7-2006 by laiguana]

posted on Jul, 17 2006 @ 07:58 PM
link   
Look here I Don't understand so how do I give it a try ? I'm afraid of what? should I be? am I afraid that you will prove to other's I'm useless and full of it? go ahead bring me down.

I see NUMBERS that is all, I don't do remote viewing. havnet a clue what your rambling on about too. Put it this way to you, I really do not care if you don't believe that I've a fine tuned ability in what I developed over the years. If your adamant enlighten me.

P.s waiting for it.

[edit on 17-7-2006 by mind is the universe]

posted on Jul, 17 2006 @ 08:00 PM
link   
I'm not adamant, don't try. It means nothing to me if you do or don't. I'm looking for people who aren't chicken-bleeps and will put their claims on the line to give it a shot. Anyone?

posted on Jul, 17 2006 @ 08:13 PM
link   

I'm not adamant, don't try. It means nothing to me if you do or don't. I'm looking for people who aren't chicken-bleeps and will put their claims on the line to give it a shot. Anyone?

I will not tolerate insults from you thank you very much, if it don't matter then DON'T degrade me....... "chicken bleeps" who are you calling chicken bleeps, if you have a proble, fubb off this thread.

your an arrogant smart ass, who thinks your on top with your lack of belief in other's capabilities, pity your quite limitating.

It is disgusting,. My opinion is based on your recent actions and now your out of line. Just because I don't do remote viewing does not mean that I can't do something because this is exactly what your saying. if I get another s'n-word' comment like this I will report you!

Btw if it don't bother you why pass comment like you have above, grow up!

[edit on 17-7-2006 by mind is the universe]

posted on Jul, 17 2006 @ 08:20 PM
link   
How about I just ignore you since you seem to prefer complaining over non-sense than actually attempting to work with this test I have setup... I think that will work for both of us. Nice knowing you, or not. So anyone else going to try or will I just get a legacy of excuses and complaints?

posted on Jul, 17 2006 @ 09:21 PM
link   
Alright look bub, Im just like Universe...all I see are numbers...we dont know what to do next...thats probably why no one will do it! Do they concentrate on these numbers or what? What the hell are we supposed to do with these numbers!?
Im not trying it cuz I have no abnormal mental abilities...all physical...so explain to my comrades what to do...patiently......errmm..p-please. Cuz you're rubbing a lot of people the wrong way. Do we have a deal? Hell, maybe if you explain well enough...maybe *I* will give it a try

Oh yeah...you have been asking if there was anyone here who wants to try....our pal Rekar agreed to the challenge a looong time ago...just thought I'd let you know.
So anyway...do we have a deal, bub?

--Superbly Super--

posted on Jul, 17 2006 @ 09:47 PM
link   
OK super, those numbers are assigned to the image that I have chosen. I picked those numbers at random. All they do is give the image a temporary name. Most remote-viewers that I have met have said these numbers are used to mentally focus on the image. Other than that, the numbers have no value. Some remote-viewers do not even require numbers apparently. All you have to do is try to focus on the image (or the numbers) to determine what the image is. That's all. Hope that helped out a bit.

posted on Jul, 17 2006 @ 10:41 PM
link   
Okay thanks pal...that did help...I probably still wont be able to do it
..but ill try...just dont expect anything. And I appreciate your patience
Thank you...now maybe some of us will give it a try now that we are a lil bit more informed...Just dont expect any quick or good results bub...some of us arent remote viewers and have never tried...such as myself...so if we cant get it, dont expect that we are ALL fakes....deal?

Okay, super friends, here is the deal! All we do, I guess, is concentrate on those numbers...and I suppose whatever image that pops into our heads is it....so I guess it wouldnt hurt to try

The light in the dark...most of the time
--Superbly Super--

posted on Jul, 17 2006 @ 11:52 PM
link   
hmm, well, it has been a bit since i have said anything. but i have been trying to RV. Which im a newb at, but trying it many times in the past few days, only seen anything once and for some reason water comes to mind... anyways, im gonna get going.... got some things i got to do... have fun everyone,

rekar...

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join