It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

About Real-Life Super-Powers

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 15 2006 @ 11:24 AM
link   
I have a Question for you and be honest... when the phone rings do you know who it is before you pick it up?(thats saying you dont use the caller ID if you have one...)

posted on Jul, 15 2006 @ 12:06 PM
link   
5000 years ago, all the activities taking place on the battlefield of Kurukshetra were narrated "live" in the Bhagavad-gita by the remote seer called Sanjaya.

Bhaktivedanta Swami explains in the purport to his Bhagavad-gita As It Is:

"Sanjaya was a student of Vyäsa, and therefore, by the mercy of Vyäsa, Sanjaya was able to envision the Battlefield of Kurukshetra even while he was in the room of Dhratarastra. And so, Dhratarastra asked him about the situation on the battlefield."

posted on Jul, 15 2006 @ 01:08 PM
link   
All Of Those Powers You Have,Just Learn How To Use it All.Ececpt Flying It Just Levitate.

Mod Note: You Have An Urgent U2U- Click Here.

[edit on 15-7-2006 by sanctum]

posted on Jul, 15 2006 @ 09:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by laiguana
Try anything super whatever...I know you can't do anything because you don't have super powers and it's time somebody bursted your bubbles.

You think you're very intelligent don't you? Nobody here should believe a word you type for two reasons. The first being the fact that you can't disprove a SINGLE thing. The second being the fact that you typed "bursted," which isn't even a word.

[edit on 15-7-2006 by m_w_0_8_0]

posted on Jul, 15 2006 @ 09:25 PM
link   
I can disprove everything you claim, like I said try anything. I'm waiting.....*yawn*

posted on Jul, 15 2006 @ 10:05 PM
link   

I can disprove everything you claim, like I said try anything. I'm waiting.....*yawn*

Hahahah. Disprove every single thing that every single person has posted on this thread, hot-shot. Like I previously said, you aren't intelligent, nor are you clever and/or sly like you think you are.

posted on Jul, 15 2006 @ 10:36 PM
link   
Frauds will always stoop to personal insults, that's a given. So if you were psychic or whatever it is you claim, you would be willing to test your abilities on the spot, but I suppose that's not going to be the case. What I see on this thread is a lot of wishful thinking, which often leads to delusion.
If anyone else wishes to be tested just send me a message and prove me wrong.
Good-day.

posted on Jul, 15 2006 @ 10:50 PM
link   

Frauds will always stoop to personal insults, that's a given. So if you were psychic or whatever it is you claim, you would be willing to test your abilities on the spot, but I suppose that's not going to be the case. What I see on this thread is a lot of wishful thinking, which often leads to delusion.
If anyone else wishes to be tested just send me a message and prove me wrong.
Good-day.

You obviously do not do any research. I have made not one single claim whatsoever on this thread. I am simply defending the people who have, as ignorance seems to be a driving force for you. I'm glad you gave up without even trying, seeing as you had previously said you'll "disprove anything I say," which obviously was not the case.

[edit on 15-7-2006 by m_w_0_8_0]

posted on Jul, 15 2006 @ 11:01 PM
link   
Disregarding m_w_0_8_0 whose only purpose seems to be to unconditionally defend outrageous claims...I am here willing to test anyone with psychic abilities on the spot. I believe it can be done right? I have read that Remote Viewing is one of the easiest psychic abilities to obtain, so would any self-proclaimed psychics be willing to test your super powers? I would love to help.

[edit on 15-7-2006 by laiguana]

posted on Jul, 15 2006 @ 11:11 PM
link   
why is it that you dont believe anything anyone says? and 2, why are you avoiding my question?

edit-- also, what about this 2006 "prediction" of yours... i decided to go through and read, and around every reply you say "Sense"... what in the abyss do you think you are using to predict or sense something, not your foot..... if you want to be technical, anytime you guess something, your using some kind of psychic power there. im sorry to get nit picky, but you are complaining about us and "super powers"when you have your own that you neglect to be powers at all.....
edit2-- lol, but in you "RV Success" you say this and I quote "*smiles* Even my psychic abilities are beginning to show. I try to deny them, but damn, I'm creeping myself out" so dont say that others do not have them, it is not a nic thing to say and could possibly hurt anothers feelings. i dont think you would like another person to do this to you, so please dont do it to others, if you think they are lying, just fluff it off and dont go ranting on about it...
[edit on 15-7-2006 by rekar]

[edit on 15-7-2006 by rekar]

posted on Jul, 16 2006 @ 12:16 AM
link   
HEy! You're right! Look reptile...thing...how about instead of calling us..including me a liar, whi dont you ask to be enlightened...or at least have an open mind? I think that you're are just jealous because you're just another every-day person who know one cares about as you walk down the street. You have nothing impressive about you...like I said...you're just mad because you're just another Joe Blow who no one notices as you walk down the street

I feel like im being a little harsh to this guy..maybe I should relax.........Naahhh its good

--Superbly Super--

posted on Jul, 16 2006 @ 12:26 AM
link   
My links prove that even an average joe blow can get lucky without having any psychic powers or whatever. Plus I'm willing to test people on the spot like I've tested myself on the spot. And funny how I got it right out of all the people claiming to be psychics yet I'm just a joe blow. Plus I'm only kidding myself when I said that. Like I said I don't take it seriously or try to pretend I'm something I'm not.

posted on Jul, 16 2006 @ 12:48 AM
link   
OK, look... why dont you try to be more open minded and accept more of what others say instead of saying no that its not possible. Anything Is Possible!! There is no such thing as a "normal" person as everyone is different. Different people can do some things better than other people can. You may claim that you are normal, but nobody is normal and you have something that is different about you from everyone else. And you may or may not believe this, but the Mind can create whatever effects the user wants from it with a little reasoning with it. The mind can beat any obstical it encounters easily, it is just a matter of whether it wants to or not.

With that being said, lets everyone keep mean, crude, and other demoralizing questions, opinions, or anything of that sort to themselves, and if the arguing continues, let the thread be locked. Now, including myself, lets everyone play nice

posted on Jul, 16 2006 @ 01:42 AM
link   
I apologize if I seemed rude at any moment. I simply prefer to look at the evidence and not just go by claims. And I do consider myself to have an open-mind, but I just don't like how people refer to this as -superpowers- or trying to make themselves feel superior. Why not teach others of your abilities?

posted on Jul, 16 2006 @ 01:58 AM
link   
i dont know how to teach anyone what i can do.... i mean, once i learn Telekinesis, and i wil learn how, lol, ill teach it for free... its something everyone should know, lol

but the current abilities i possess i cant teach, becuase i dont know how i would learn them myself... i was born with what i have... If i thought about it, i would find a way to teach someone, but they would have to ask me to teach them....

Im willing to teach everything i know to someone. They just have to come up to me and ask.

And accepted... I wouldnt call what we have super powers, that makes us sound better than we truly are. we have unique abilities that can be tought to another person.

Rekar

posted on Jul, 16 2006 @ 08:32 AM
link   
Same as this dude, I was born the way I am...and like you, I dont like the term "Super Powers"...it seems a little tacky...thats why I call them "gifts" or "abilities". Annd, if I had enough patience, I would teach people to do stuff too...if I knew how to be like me. I didnt develope my abilities...and technically they aren't Super Powers...they are just super good abilities. in a way, you could say im just genetically...BETTER than everyone else

Im not trying to sounds superior...thats the only way I can explain it...
--Superbly Super--

posted on Jul, 16 2006 @ 11:43 AM
link   
There is a little Understanding in everything we do, it just needs to be found. In order to Understand and teach another how you use yours and how it works, you need to look in and find it. examine the ability close and find out what you do that makes it work the way it does...

Ok, now that thats out(I wasnt really thinking when i typed that, it just spilled out, lol) like i said, i could teach mine. Im being a little more aware on how it works, and now i see how i make it work...

Rekar

posted on Jul, 16 2006 @ 02:03 PM
link   
Yeah...but what I have...you cant really teach...you either have it or you dont...hence my name..."Superbly Super"

Straight out of a comic book
--Superbly Super--

posted on Jul, 16 2006 @ 05:56 PM
link   
The reptile dude.... Why are you putting your time into trying to say everything is bull...... I mean, I'm open minded, skeptical, cautious and rational and dou not look for attention in fact. On this thread is or any online activity is the first time I ever mentioned my hieghtened ability.... I was born with some of the abilities due to losign one of my senses. I developed others and fine tuned my existing, now I'm not going to explain to you my life story and be at YOUR level.....

But. Let's just say mY ability didn't just rain on me. and it dosn't mean Im superior. Did you know that people who have dissabilties etc, use different part of the brains? that's proven by science. I mean 5% of the brain is what we use, their's more evidence to show that we can use more of our brain, than just depend on thinking humans are zombies and weak...

Adaptation
Life experience
under intense stress
determination
and belief

There is the proof....

are things that make you, you... maybe you have not leard or understand this..... yet something for you think about

"You are what you think you are"

I'm not here to entertain you, as this is what your trying to point out "we are showing off something we are not"

Finally you will be surprised that a lot of people have heightened abilities.. You Just don't look around DUDE...

[edit on 16-7-2006 by mind is the universe]

posted on Jul, 16 2006 @ 06:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by rekar
i dont know how to teach anyone what i can do.... i mean, once i learn Telekinesis, and i wil learn how, lol, ill teach it for free... its something everyone should know, lol

but the current abilities i possess i cant teach, becuase i dont know how i would learn them myself... i was born with what i have... If i thought about it, i would find a way to teach someone, but they would have to ask me to teach them....

Im willing to teach everything i know to someone. They just have to come up to me and ask.

And accepted... I wouldnt call what we have super powers, that makes us sound better than we truly are. we have unique abilities that can be tought to another person.

Rekar

It's difficult to teach... because it come's down to the simple fact people don't realise you don't win these abilities win a prize show, or get it in an envelope mailed to you. Life experience, genetics, beliefs etc. play the foundation for you "unique way to tackle the world"

You have to live the life experience give you and out of that your actions come through...

new topics

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join