It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

About Real-Life Super-Powers

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 13 2006 @ 01:02 PM
link   
cheers! I've looked into a bit about flying, apparantly David blaine did the levitation trick, but it was faked too. I've read a few throughout history who have completley done a replica of a bird useing bird's feathers and waxed it on, apparantly when he jumped off the roof the sun melted the waxx and plunged straight to the ground (in your case you get up no problem( he didn't have near invulnerablilty)
seriously I don't think you'll get a hope in hell learning how to levitate... focus on what you have..

I suppose so, but I'm not that type of guy, going on revenge etc. But I have used it sometimes to win people over, but I can't control people ,nor would I wish too.

It's more to do with magnetism with me, the ironic thing telepathy can work even with a language barrier. Anyway y'all think im probably nuts for saaying this!!!!
At the same time you can only use it to a point but not when someone actually whacks you one with a punch. No concentration there superply super. I've yet to deal with some people who are not nice at all.

If someone was to go for me, I normally back away, I don't want a broken nose!! Even the best walk away at times. But in your case it's a little easier!!
]

[edit on 13-7-2006 by mind is the universe]

posted on Jul, 13 2006 @ 03:05 PM
link   
I appreciate the fact that you believe me a little bit more
and you are probably right about levitating...thats too bad...oh well
Yeah, I wouldnt recommend getting into fights....you are a smart person..sometimes its best to walk away...and at times its hard for me to realize and understand that people arent like me...so its a little bit more of a problem for them to get into fights...so Kudos on your better judgement

But, who knows...with practice you could be a really good telepathic..and maybe it might get you outta a sticky situation...should you ever be in one...

---Superbly Super---

posted on Jul, 14 2006 @ 10:19 AM
link   
i think there is a direct link between or powers and our hormones, for instance i can only conrtol or crate wind when i have complete focus and relaxation, it never works when im thinking about something else in the back of my mind, and maybe superbally super is only strong when he is under stress, so yeah. Maybe one day me superbally super and mind is the universe could team up and become a super hero team! HAHAHA. Yeah.

~kornil

posted on Jul, 14 2006 @ 11:50 AM
link   
Eh...a little far fetched...but still a cool idea!
That would be kinda fun...
Its cool talking to yall about the REAL me...the only other people I talk about it with is my mom. Its hard too because(im not trying to brag or anything)I go to school...Im pretty popular..I have a lot of friends...a girlfriend..I used to play baseball and I SEEM like a normal guy...but im not. And ya know, I dont really use my powers to my advantage..I probably should since its a gift
Like me, I dont have, ya know, hour long meditation exercises or anything. I live life just like any other kid...I just use my powers like an everyday thing..like, if Im running and i trip and fall on my face, I can just get right back up...or if im moving furniture and my hand gets crushed between the wall and the peice we are moving...its no biggie..we just back up and keep going
Well, anyway yall all sound pretty cool and who knows...maybe Kornil is right...maybe we will meet up someday

Straight from a comic book
---Superbly Super--

posted on Jul, 14 2006 @ 12:13 PM
link   
Same here, don't do any meditation or anything like that, I get too bored easily!! but with focus and determination you can do anything.. As with telepathy and empathy only can work when other's are percepted to it. Superbly super lol... It would be all cool if we can keep going like you till you drop!!!

Kornall what motivates you to do this, I mean, It terribly hard to prove your ability though plus it takes a hell of a lot of time and energy? so what motivates you?

With me I'd have to gain something from it. in order for my ability to come through. Some day telepathy will be proven. also there is devices being created where technology can alter brain waves and send signals in form of thoughts or something. I read it out of one of the science magazines... meh read em

Great, wind/weather, physical toughness, mind power, lol..... pretty cool idea. well we'll see.... (sarcastic) you know i had a dream onetime, (someone replied what was your dream) to have a dream......
love that liner.

[edit on 14-7-2006 by mind is the universe]

posted on Jul, 14 2006 @ 01:37 PM
link   
yeah im similar to u two, i go to school, but im not popuar by any means, im just aversge, no girlfriend, yeah i have lots of friends but not nearly as many as some of the other kids in my school, but that doesnt bother me.

And to answer ur question Mind is Universe i usually practice when im bored, i just go out on my back porch and begin focusing my mind on the wind, i usually start to see results qithin a miute or so. but yeah it takes time to develope it, i mean when i first discovered my power i could barely do anything, now i can make a decent strength wind and manipulate its direction.

oh yeah Superbally super check ur usu inbox

link   
yeah im similar to u two, i go to school, but im not popuar by any means, im just aversge, no girlfriend, yeah i have lots of friends but not nearly as many as some of the other kids in my school, but that doesnt bother me.

And to answer ur question Mind is Universe i usually practice when im bored, i just go out on my back porch and begin focusing my mind on the wind, i usually start to see results qithin a miute or so. but yeah it takes time to develope it, i mean when i first discovered my power i could barely do anything, now i can make a decent strength wind and manipulate its direction.

link   

posted on Jul, 14 2006 @ 01:38 PM
link   
opps! how did i do this!?

posted on Jul, 14 2006 @ 02:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kornil77

that's kinda awesome I guess, do you put emotion or something into it, it didn't answer what motivates you??? ye all still in school!! whoa. I miss it to be brutually honest. As for friends i had a group but I was not overly popular, you could say i'm popular now since I left.....

posted on Jul, 14 2006 @ 02:13 PM
link   
i used to think there was one emotion that triggered my power but now i realize that it is purely focus and will that triggers my abilities.

posted on Jul, 14 2006 @ 05:13 PM
link   
i have some abilities. i can pretty much use it whenever i want to also. I can tell if there is anyone behind or around me, living or not. Its hard for me to explain, but the person wont have to make a single sound in the world and i could "hear" them coming. what i hear is like a static sound in my brain. sure enough i turn to see someone sneaking up on me. Also, i can always seem to tell who is calling or coming up to my door. and for one of my last, if i try hard enough, i can hear what others think... i have to have atleast met the person or animal once before... but thats me. eheh

Rekar

posted on Jul, 14 2006 @ 09:12 PM
link   
Hmmm...sounds pretty neat
So, you can sense when someone....or something....is around you? Thats cool! I bet its "SUPER-BLY"
hard to scare you on Halloween! Almost as super as me
...lol..Sorry, I just had to throw that in there
BUt, that really sounds cool....were you like me and Mind is the Universe..and BORN this way? Or did you somehow develope it?

Straight out of a comic book
--Superbly Super--

posted on Jul, 14 2006 @ 09:27 PM
link   
was born with it, had it since i could remember...lol...yeah, it is quite hard to startle me at any time becuase of it. the only reason someone can startle me is if im working hard on something, which i usually take my time and nt rush anything, so it happens rarely. besides that, im slowly learning telekinesis. but besides me, im not the only one in my family born with abilities like my own, my brother can see spirits, and i know he is right when he says they are next to me or he sees one becuase i can pretty much hear them with my ability. the other day he saw revolutionary soldiers march through our back yard... but he doesnt really care for his ability like i do mine, i dont want to lose mine...

But, so far, the only people that know of my ablilties are the people that have read this thread. Everyone knows of my brothers already, lol... i keep mine secret so people dont expect me to cheat in some kind of game, or anything, lol.

Rekar

posted on Jul, 14 2006 @ 09:34 PM
link   
There is no such thing as -super powers- seriously folks get over it. There's no such thing as psychic abilities, telekinesis or any of that other bogus junk. It's all there to entertain you and not to be taken seriously.

posted on Jul, 14 2006 @ 09:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by laiguana
There is no such thing as -super powers- seriously folks get over it. There's no such thing as psychic abilities, telekinesis or any of that other bogus junk. It's all there to entertain you and not to be taken seriously.

Funny thing is- you don't know that for sure, now do you? You cannot single-handedly say "Hey! This stuff is all bullcrap because I think it is!" and be in any way correct. You shouldn't even have posted that.

posted on Jul, 14 2006 @ 09:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by m_w_0_8_0

Funny thing is- you don't know that for sure, now do you? You cannot single-handedly say "Hey! This stuff is all bullcrap because I think it is!" and be in any way correct. You shouldn't even have posted that.

Got a point there

posted on Jul, 15 2006 @ 06:44 AM
link   

Your just jelous, or else you don't have any.... In my life time,not just me, but I get strange vibes from people, or you just know something about another. Not everything has to pysical. out of all of them, superbly super powers are not rare, some people are just genetically "better" don't want to be to general, but it's just his make up he can be hard to weaken etc... I know somethings people have done and it's out of this world.... Almost everyone has something unique.. I f you don't believe that's fine, but you can't just come here and say everything is a load of bullcrap... Now I know everyone here is boasting, and possibly exggerating, but that's only a bit of fun, knowone is here is trying to top anyone and it's not easy for some to come here and say it ,never mind act out there unique abilities.. afterall we are creating a super hero team
well no but..

Superbly super u've U2u mail.....

[edit on 15-7-2006 by mind is the universe]

posted on Jul, 15 2006 @ 10:22 AM
link   
Well, Well, Well, fellas! Looks like we got another skeptic on out hands!
Have I ever mentioned how much I DONT like skeptics? They irritate me...and for those of you who know me, know thats not a good thing
Who the hell is this laiguana guy anyway?! He came outta NO WHERE! Look my friend, you have your opinions, and thats cool, but dont act like you know everything. Ya know what I think? I think that you're not sure....cuz why else would you have stumbled upon our message board here? Im pretty sure its not on the home page...that means you're curious huh? And you have read our posts and seen how amazing most of us are...and you feel left out because your just another Joe Blow no one notices walking down the street
Well my friend, WE are real...and here is a peice of advice...Its not a good idea to make some of us mad...especially the ones like me...

--Superbly Super--

posted on Jul, 15 2006 @ 10:26 AM
link   
Try anything super whatever...I know you can't do anything because you don't have super powers and it's time somebody bursted your bubbles.

new topics

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join