It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

About Real-Life Super-Powers

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 10 2006 @ 10:29 AM
link   
Superman is more powerful, any controlling the weather cannot be done, it's just that you think the same time the weather actually does start to change, just coincidence... this ability is the same as trying to fly accross the world... let's not go looney... cus arrogance is'nt the word here anymore it's lunacy.. I'm not nameing names but seriously... areo kinetics give me a break..

posted on Jul, 10 2006 @ 12:11 PM
link   
Hey! Mind is Universe! *I* have physical powers!! I have more of a healing factor and touchness rather than abnormal strength. I am stronger than I look or should be...but it's not like I can lift cars over my head or anything. It's hard for me to get hurt...I have NEAR invulnerability. As in NEAR...I mean, for instance, if i get shot or stabbed...I am shot or cut....BUT it prolly wouldn't hurt me as bad(im guessing because I havent got shot or REALLY stabbed)and plus I heal faster than other people too. I was with a friend once (normal friend) and we were trying to open a butterfly knife...by twirling it around...and my friend tried and got cut...I tried the knife hit me the same way it him because we were doin the same thing...and I wasnt cut. I have had cuts and scrapes before...it's just it heals way faster than othe people. So if we were in a fight...I would be pretty much in-stoppable...unless you had a gun

posted on Jul, 10 2006 @ 05:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by superbly super
Hey! Mind is Universe! *I* have physical powers!! I have more of a healing factor and touchness rather than abnormal strength. I am stronger than I look or should be...but it's not like I can lift cars over my head or anything. It's hard for me to get hurt...I have NEAR invulnerability. As in NEAR...I mean, for instance, if i get shot or stabbed...I am shot or cut....BUT it prolly wouldn't hurt me as bad(im guessing because I havent got shot or REALLY stabbed)and plus I heal faster than other people too. I was with a friend once (normal friend) and we were trying to open a butterfly knife...by twirling it around...and my friend tried and got cut...I tried the knife hit me the same way it him because we were doin the same thing...and I wasnt cut. I have had cuts and scrapes before...it's just it heals way faster than othe people. So if we were in a fight...I would be pretty much in-stoppable...unless you had a gun

Is that why they call you superby super!
My secret powers would make you defensless, so in that case I win... over to you

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Edit.. how in your case can you have this ability to physical tougherand near invulnerable? (not that I believe you but.)
So can you give another example (real example in danger)

If you have this "ability" how did you develep it... (again not that I believe you)

[edit on 10-7-2006 by mind is the universe]

posted on Jul, 10 2006 @ 05:15 PM
link   
My sister's boyfriend was talking about like that since we only use a certain amount of our brain. I think he said 5%. If we could use more we could heal ourselves and or change our appearence. So the people who have so called superpowers are actually using more than 5% of their brain.

[edit on 10-7-2006 by Kurai91]

posted on Jul, 10 2006 @ 06:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kurai91
My sister's boyfriend was talking about like that since we only use a certain amount of our brain. I think he said 5%. If we could use more we could heal ourselves and or change our appearence. So the people who have so called superpowers are actually using more than 5% of their brain.

[edit on 10-7-2006 by Kurai91]

Yes but We do not have the pysical capability of making a storm happen. If it really came down to it, "we are all made of energy" Its not going to happen with the energy w'd make.... I'm VERY open minded, but aero whatever it is. is sweet sherry.

As a Kid I thought I had this ability, (5 and 7 when imagination runs wild)and one time it rained when i summonned it, but it was going to rain at some stage, if I did do it, i say I was sure burnout
Just a coincidence really.

posted on Jul, 11 2006 @ 09:54 AM
link   
hey mind is the univrse! u aret the most cocky person i have ever encountered, who the hell do u think u are saying whos powers are real and whos isnt? what are ur powers, these secret powers u say would defeat me and superpbally supers. give me a break. just because u cant control the wind doesnt mean someone else cant!

~Kornil

posted on Jul, 11 2006 @ 12:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kornil77
hey mind is the univrse! u aret the most cocky person i have ever encountered, who the hell do u think u are saying whos powers are real and whos isnt? what are ur powers, these secret powers u say would defeat me and superpbally supers. give me a break. just because u cant control the wind doesnt mean someone else cant!

~Kornil

Yeah about that I was joking about seret powers... I have empathy and telepathy... which I was born with. Secondly I;m partially deaf so my senstivity to other's was a factor to this, Life experience, (I went throuigh a dark time ) heightened my senses for the second reason, I can't prove it, but, some people were able to tell me the effect I had on them, which is about all I can get.... Anyway the chances of having telepathy is far normal than wind power, for god's sakes... even telepathy is difficult to do...

The fact is neither is proven =m controlling the weather,, erm, never.

[edit on 11-7-2006 by mind is the universe]

posted on Jul, 11 2006 @ 12:15 PM
link   
All That IS Possible Only If You Believe!

posted on Jul, 11 2006 @ 03:58 PM
link   
Whoa Whoa Whoa Kornil...you are right. Mind is the Universe, you have NO reason to question us like this! My abilities are real...and yes! That is EXACTLY why I'm called Superbly Super!! *I* am the one who can't be stopped! Hmmmm....so you think you could beat me? Maybe...but I HIGHLY doubt it. Anyway, I think you should lay off the happy sauce and have more faith in people! We never called you a fake...maybe you are......do YOU have proof of your power????

--Superbly Super--

posted on Jul, 11 2006 @ 05:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by superbly super
Whoa Whoa Whoa Kornil...you are right. Mind is the Universe, you have NO reason to question us like this! My abilities are real...and yes! That is EXACTLY why I'm called Superbly Super!! *I* am the one who can't be stopped! Hmmmm....so you think you could beat me? Maybe...but I HIGHLY doubt it. Anyway, I think you should lay off the happy sauce and have more faith in people! We never called you a fake...maybe you are......do YOU have proof of your power????

--Superbly Super--

I'm not arguing with you, it was rising the dirt... Both of you are taking it way personal.( I thought you'd take it as a laugh) now I know your serious about it too.

BTW i never said i was powerful.. About proof I answered that.

Anyway it's not how powerful you are, it's how you use it to your advantage.

posted on Jul, 11 2006 @ 05:33 PM
link   
Hmmm...good point...i guess. But, you are right....I might have taken it a little too personal and yes, I am serious about it. Like I have said before, being like me(physical abilities)I dont think with my mind. I can be rough around the edges...but I saw a question you asked...how to develope powers....sorry bub, I cant help you there. Much like Superman......and you, I was born with my abilities and I dont know how to develope new ones. That's why its going to be tough to learn how to fly/levitate(if its possible)...

Hey, lets forget about this who's powerful and who's not beef and let bygones be bygones? I mean....who knows, maybe we will bump into each other in the future

The one and only....
--Superbly Super--

posted on Jul, 11 2006 @ 06:52 PM
link   
yeah i guessi did take it to personal, so yeah lets just bury the hatchet and move on.

~kornil

posted on Jul, 12 2006 @ 05:29 PM
link   
I think there's too many comic book movies on the go at the moment, some people need to step back into reality.
Superbly Super you need to learn to tone down your ego a bit, may I ask how old you are?
If you look at superman as an idol then that's cool but Superman is more than just his powers.
He uses his powers unselfishly to help mankind yet he doesn't ask for anything in return, he doesn't need self gratification.
Perhaps you should concentrate respecting others before using your unique "gifts".

posted on Jul, 12 2006 @ 11:26 PM
link   
okay okay okay...so im a little conseded...but, thats who i am! I think im awesome...maybe others would beg to differ...but thats because they dont truly know me! And sure, I am NOT modest about my abilities. That doesnt bother me a bit. But, my fellow super friend...you are wrong about one thing....I do respect others. I dont look down on others if they have powers that MIGHT not compare to mine...in my mind at least....i dont. Im not like that. Sure, I may think who I am is really cool...but i dont put others down at all. Everyone else here are just as impressive as I am. On the other hand, if I were to demonstrate my abilities in public...I would, honestly telling you, would do it in a fashion that was AMAZING! In a way that people would look up to me and kids would think...wow! that guy is awesome! And no...I probably wouldnt make me, Superbly Super, public...until I learn to fly...considering if thats even possible. Now it sounds like, that you, in a way, look up to Superman as well. And maybe you were like me...always wanting to be like him. Well, I AM like him....well almost, considering that we are in REAL life, and since I am like him...I like to NOT be so modest and humble about it. That aint a crime now...sure, I may brag at times...but I have always been sticking for people to. I would help people NOT expecting some sort of payment...although I would accept some
but I would also do it in a way that would bring me to the public eye...but MAINLY, I would do it for the same reason Clark Kent did it...to help people
....i just might not be modest about it
As I wrap up this speech...I want yall to know....Even though I may be arrogant, cocky, egotistical, and conseded....I DO NOT think less of anyone else....know that

The one and ONLY
--Superbly Super--

posted on Jul, 13 2006 @ 04:54 AM
link   
Superly super If you have superpowers like superman why do you seem a little insecure in saying this more often "like I'm like superman". You keep emphisising on this over and over.. like every post. BTw if you have near strenght and invulnerability why not use it, afterall physical abilities are easier to prove than mental abilities as it's seen. You seem confident in em, what is holding you back? You've shown me be very few examples or anyone if your really that superhuman...

As for superman, is fictinal, his powers are fictional, the strenght and powers he has is fictional. No body has claimed to have his abilities (near of) that I've heard, of. Enlighthen me

As for flying it's not going to happen, man!
People have died trying to do it, and if you did, something is not right. btw if you were to meet me someday you'd have to fly!! cus not everything is in America.

posted on Jul, 13 2006 @ 11:19 AM
link   
Superman powers would be unlocked if your pituitary gland spewed out the hormone TSH (thyroid-stimulating hormone) and ACTH (adrenocorticotropic hormone) - to stimulate the adrenal glands.

Source:
www.umm.edu...

Sorry let me explain that a little better...

The thyroid gland would make your muscles grow and adrenaline would help you pursue mind over matter. Pain would no longer be of worry to someone with this condition if they figured a way to release hormones at will.

[edit on 13-7-2006 by biggie smalls]

posted on Jul, 13 2006 @ 11:27 AM
link   
Hey! PEople have told me that flying/levitating is real...Im not so sure that why Im doin research on it.....and thanks for stating the obvious...Superman IS fake..thanks for letting me know
And I do have faith in my abilities! But, Im not goin to stop bank robbers anytime soon if at all. But, I, where I used to live...I went to a rough school...I used to stick up for kids. I saw once two guys beating up on a smaller kid, so i went over there and gave the kid a hand...and like I have said...unless you are REALLY strong or have a gun or knife..I can be un-stoppable. So, those dumb thugs had a nice wake up call that day

And I have explained MANY times in my other posts..so I dont understand why is so hard for yall to understand..I have increased senses such as hearing and smell, I have NOT SUPER STRENGTH...just INCREASED strength...so I wont be throwing cars around..and I have NEAR invulnerability..like I have said a million times..It's hard for me to get hurt...but if I got shot or stabbed...I WOULD BE WOUNDED...just maybe not as bad and I would heal faster!
*sigh*I'm getting tired of having to explain this all the time..I am an impatient person

Okay, there. Maybe that explained everything..JEEZ

--Superbly Super--

posted on Jul, 13 2006 @ 11:31 AM
link   
Okay, thanks Biggie Smalls...maybe that why I am the way I am. See, through simple science and anatomy...I can be understood

posted on Jul, 13 2006 @ 11:59 AM
link   
Okay someone is getting mad, partly because of me
sorry. Well superbly super, well this entire page is focused on you? so expect to hear some things that you might noe like asked.. I was skeptical at the beginning because that's the way I'm. I have abilites too, if petple don't believe me, it dosn't matter either. btw I'm not saying I don't believe you I'm sure know one here would like to cross you!
. at the start it does seem that your were boasting too much...... Cocky makes people react negatively.

I wish I could unlock those adrenlin hormones, might get rid of my enemies at crisis times telepathy has'nt a hope.
... Sometimes mental abilites sucks...

I just think levitation is fake. Lot's of Majicians are known to trick this. Seriously it took millions of years for birds to evolve to fly, and bot it's hard work, our bodies are not designed to either. Superman is the only one who can fly.

Anybody here do Telepathy. I have used it, and it's quite hard to do. I believe we are all born with this ability, just need to unlock it.

[edit on 13-7-2006 by mind is the universe]

posted on Jul, 13 2006 @ 12:49 PM
link   
Naaahh..its cool man, I just get impatient at times...thats all. You're entitled to your opinion...and yes, I do boast a lot
And, maybe you're right...maybe levitation is fake...but I have done some research with intersting points...Darn..I cant remeber the website I was looking at...I just put in a search for "levitation meditation techniques". You should look at it..it's pretty intersting.

And I dont have any mental abilities...so I cant relate with you...but it seems like everyone on this website have mental abilities..so maybe they can help? Actually, it seems to me that IM all alone here
and im sure that mental aren't all that bad...HEY
maybe if you get good at telepathy...maybe you could control people in a way....that does sound kinda creepy
But, for instance, My situation several years ago with those thugs...instead of fighting...you could sit behind the sidelines and deal just as much damage!

Well, I appreciate your apology and your honesty...as you can see I can fight back pretty quickly...especially being the way I am

--Superbly Super--

new topics

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join