It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FCC's Stealth Plan to Censor Internet Content

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 01:53 PM
link   

www.infowars.com

In order to control the internet and do so without much notice, the FCC has rolled a censorship plan into its Net Neutrality scheme. Under the fallacious rubric of “consumer protection,” the FCC is calling for the regulation of television and internet broadband.

Kelly William Cobb, writing for Americans for Tax Reform, says “the FCC would begin regulating Internet access for the first time under a completely new regulatory scheme (even though they lack the authority to create it). Meanwhile, the FCC would push regulations – cloaked in the heart-warming language of competition and in
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 01:53 PM
link   
The Government is trying to destroy the internet because of what it is doing to their new world order plans. 50 years next to no one knew about the new world order. Now in days however this knowledge is mainstream and everyone knows about it. the internet has back fired in them and they want that to stop. We must not let this "Internet 2" some to flourishion. If it does the New World Order very may well win.

www.infowars.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 02:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Vinveezy

My only disagreement with the OP is that I believe that the FCC's plan is not Stealth- I think it's fairly obvious to anyone with a brain.

join