It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is ATS and arm of the Illuminati?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 01:40 PM
link   
Here me out on this. People often suggest Alex Jones is really a Shill for TBTB and a disinformation agent.

Consider for a moment that ATS is a possible venue set up to keep track of people who might be opposed to the plans of the NWO, because the most ardent non-sheeple would frequent sites like these.

I want to point out a few possible illuminati imagery on the site:

Down at the bottom you notice some participating company logos....

The interactive advertising beaureau....corresponds to the all seeing eye logo

The Gorilla in Gorilla Nation Looks like a pyramid

The Above Network...ATS/BTS...As above, so below

And the black and white imagery...the iuminati masonic back and white checkerboard

MTC...well that one I don't know. Looks normal. Maybe an eye also though.

Thoughts?

[edit on 20-6-2010 by conspiracyguru]

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 01:41 PM
link   
Not sure - there's a few rumours floating round that it might be funded by the Jewish mafia, but anyone who seems to mention it gets censored or the thread gets deleted.

Good luck with this one though.

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 01:43 PM
link   
Urgh,

A thread like this comes up so often it's ridiculous.

I entertained the idea for a while. but ATS isn't a disinfo website or part of any sort of 3 letter agency..

Google COINTELPRO along with ATS.

A very interesting read.

~Keeper

CX

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 01:50 PM
link   
My thoughts?

If one year can go by without someone making a thread about ATS being either a CIA front or in league with lucifer himself....i'll happily pack my bags and leave ATS for good.

I love this place and i'm pretty confident i won't be leaving anytime soon.

There has been a recent spate of this though, and i do wonder why people join a site they obviously like, then go and make accusations like this?

CX.

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 01:51 PM
link   
ATS is a website, and nothing more. It provides entertainment to some, education to others, and ignorance for many.

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 01:52 PM
link   
its too small an entity to be an arm....its more like a hair follicle on a finger.

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 01:53 PM
link   
From what I understand there are 2 Illuminates.
One has good intentions, to bring about more illumination to our minds. The other is the NWO, deceivers, infiltrators of anything to twist your mind into never knowing the truth.

[edit on 20-6-2010 by theuhstuf]

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 01:55 PM
link   
Everything is possible, but i dont think the owners, but more like very few guests ore even some few members here that are close to such individuals.

[edit on 20-6-2010 by Vicodin]

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 01:57 PM
link   
there's a big difference between ats and Alex Jones. Alex could be corrupt and theirs allot of people that hang of his every word (specifically the ones that yous the word sheeple) ats on the other hand is user generated and have you ever seen an ats thread were every one agrees...

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 01:58 PM
link   
reply to post by conspiracyguru

Is ATS and arm of the Illuminati?

Well, considering that the real Illuminati disappeared many years ago, I doubt they could be an "arm" of a non-existent group.

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 01:58 PM
link   
ATS and the whole above network are some of the only cites that don't lie to you.

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 02:05 PM
link   
Is it POSSIBLE? Yes.

Is it likely? No.

Either way, regardless of who runs this website many truths about things have been brought to light here, say...for example...9/11. If the Illuminati and the Govt. in some way manufactured 9/11, do you think they will fund a website that has a dedicated sub-forum attempting to discredit their secretive actions?

Doubt it.

You have to draw a line between speculation and paranoia. Even if the above was true you, as an intelligent human being with critical thinking should be able to decipher what is possibly true and what isn't.

There's a member here who's been trolling dozens of threads, his name is like "Y2zxyc" or something crazy like that and every single one of his posts are posts aimed at discrediting the original post, without evidence. I have yet to see a post in which this member intelligently debates a subject and doesn't resort to name calling, etc.

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 02:09 PM
link   
My thoughts,

This is a stupid idea, really it is. On ATS any of the members can start their own threads in fact just by you posting this very thread you have disproved your own theory. Think about it ATS is so open that if anyone has some damaging prove of an Illuminati conspiracy they could post it and blow it open. Your post is the exact same if ATS was controlled by the Illuminati, then why would “they” even bother to let you post this as a thread for the combined minds of the ATS members would eventually figure it out.
That goes for just about any other theories about ATS being controlled by some internet spectre seeking to control us in some way. Actually i could turn your thread on its head and say that you are a member off such a group and are deliberately spreading disinformation on ATS to cause conflict between members and suspicion. Not that I think you are I am just pointing out any problem with saying that ATS is controlled by some NWO group. Indeed if you believe in the NWO it is reasonable to assume that some of our members may be part of its membership.

Even if you were to say it is to keep track of us, that doesn’t add up. Firstly they would be facilitating a place for people who are against or seeking to expose a NWO and enabling them to do so (or get close to doing so). Also they would only be tracking a small group of people who are against any plan they have, it would be much more effective for them just to bug everyone’s pc or to have the intelligence services watch us all, if they exist that is.

So my thoughts, no this site may be one of those few things were ironically enough there is no conspiracy to be found in its purpose or ownership.

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 02:12 PM
link   
Yes of course we are

Please have a look at this thread for a few comments from one of the owners of the site on this subject...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

These threads get started every month. Funny how you've been here for three days and have it all figured out.

Thread closed.

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 02:15 PM
link   
Good lord ... here we go again.

If by Illuminati you mean to illuminate, then one might have something here.

Hey. It's Father's Day, and I'm kicking back with a few cold ones .... just having a grand olde time.

Let's break it down...

The Owners

We have an ex-advertising/marketing and ongoing php guru whose daily efforts are typically focused on making everything we have here available to, and as amenable and/or appreciable to, as many as virtually possible.

We have a Manhattan-based bean counter who, despite his penchant for that which would seem to some as a sick, sordid and/or twisted sense of humor, strives to keep the financial "wheels" greased and working in unison with the various check and balances encountered throughout the day-to-day operations.

We have an ex-insurance salesman with a bad back, to include sufficient metals and screws to qualify him as a walking lightning rod, hellbent on getting the member's Voice out to and available to as Many as possible ... despite the rather obvious physical limitations which preclude his touring the badlands of the midwest on his harley.

With that having been said, the Only thing Illuminati-like would seem the illuminating aspect afforded all members here ... efforts to ensure one's word, one's voice, one's position or stance on Any given subject is Seen, Read, or Heard by as many as possible.

It's a beautiful thing, actually ... especially given the near Global membership we have/enjoy and are afforded the ability to interact with on a daily basis.

[bbcode: italics]

[edit on 20-6-2010 by 12m8keall2c]

new topics

top topics

join