It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ALERT - is lava now on the sea floor in the Gulf?

page: 12
<< 9  10  11   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 03:54 PM
link   
reply to post by spy66

Yes, it is an anchor. But it is holding down UW Seismic Monitors.

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 03:57 PM
link   
reply to post by ressiv

Wrong, They are injecting Dispersants straight into the well head where the oil is leaking from, along with oxygen so the oil separates more easily. Look at my uploaded photos here on ATS to see what I am talking about.

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 04:00 PM
link   
Look for Skandi ROV 1&Skandi ROV 2

Labeled as [Dispersant Ops] for both ROV's. The oil turns a yellow color when in contact with the dispersants, this is what you claim to be "fire".

[edit on 22-6-2010 by SneakAPeek]

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 04:48 PM
link   
Now for the OP. I think your questions were answered and too keep on topic I have to make this post so the above 3 don't get deleted. So I will say I too believe the red you see on the sea floor is a lazar-device for measuring distance. As for the yellow tinted rock's you see I too believe this is sulfate deposits Love Wiki- Sulfate .

Now I want to ask my own question. Could Sulfate be released with all this madness going on down there? Is that why some of us are seeing threads about Toxic Rain in North Carolina? www.abovetopsecret.com...

I'm going to go sickle the weeds, this is disturbing me.

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 02:29 AM
link   
LASERS

Ok so a good friend of mine who built his own sub which can go down to 2500ft says that you can see red lasers but that green is now the preferred color.

Karl knows his stuff and live down here on Roatan:
LINK

I still think its Lava!

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 09:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by SneakAPeek
reply to post by ressiv

Wrong, They are injecting Dispersants straight into the well head where the oil is leaking from, along with oxygen so the oil separates more easily. Look at my uploaded photos here on ATS to see what I am talking about.

This quote kept rolling in my head
"
Wrong, They are injecting Dispersants straight into the well head where the oil is leaking from, along with oxygen so the oil separates more easily."

And it struck me what we are seeing. think diesel engine. add O2 to a hydrocarbon under extreme pressure and it will burn on its own.Especially since it is already quite hot.
I think they are trying to keep the gasses from reaching the surface by deep burning them at the well. If they are injecting air or O2 we are seeing fire
N.

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 09:32 AM
link   
reply to post by N.of norml

But in a diesel engine you also need heat, thus the glow plugs to start the engine. If the glow plugs aren't working you have to turn the engine over a lot to build up heat from compression and friction. It's really hard to get a diesel engine to start without the assistance of the glow plugs, you either need a very sound battery or to be at the top of a good long hill.

So, is the oil coming out of the well hot or cold?

Officially it's very cold, causing methane ice crystals to form. But I've read some compelling arguments that the oil is hot due to both geothermal heat and friction from mineral contaminants introduced into the well from were it is cracked underground.

I don't think that it is burning. The colouration does seem suggestive of combustion, but when watching it I'm just not seeing that myself. I'm definitely open to being corrected. If it is burning, I'd like to know (like everyone here, I'm sure).

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 12:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by hesse
I was watching the live feed today any noticed this on ROV 2.

What do you think?

I just noticed something on this video. Before it started spewing more, IT SUNK Several inches! Let the whole video stream load. Then click around the 22 second mark then click the 4:30 min mark. Notice that the well drops! This might indicate internal failure of the well. Click back and forth between the two time spots on the video and you will see what i am talking about. I have ruled out a shift in the camera because of the increase in oil output on the video.

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 12:45 AM
link   
It's not a 'spill' Mother Earth is bleeding crude thru a crucial artery. I'm tired of hearing it's a spill. It is not. It is unprecidented in the world's history, not just ours. There are multiple leaks per scientists. The beaches in Pensacola went from a few tar balls to sheets of oil covering them almost immediately upon losing the cap....maybe that's coincidence. Who knows! Beaches everywhere turning into the same. The beaches are covered for miles now with this disgusting horrendous smelling goo in mulitple places and it grows worse by the hour. There are contingency plans for the Keys, St. Pete, Tampa.... that should give some indication to the apathetic how incredibly serious this is. The earth is bleeding crude thru a large deep hole dug by man so deep no one can get to it to fix it and the robots have only made it worse in the past couple days. How many times did gov't inspectors actually go see the eqpt they checked off as fine on their reports? Apparently there are very good relationships between the oil companies and the people in gov't who have a job to protect the environment and the people. Once again they have failed us, it's just this time it's too big to hide. No doubt that the same people who inspected this rig inspected others and did their work the same way, without actually seeing it or being hands on. Now we see the results. And will for years to come. The ocean is one huge body of water that flows continually around the globe so what is in our Gulf will go around the world. And as it does, it will wipe out wild life and fish as well as thousands of families who made their living off the sea for generations. The people that have survived all the natural disasters will continue to be devastated. They can not survive this man made disaster. So could we please start calling it what it is? It's not a spill.. it's a severed artery under our seas. The storms are coming soon to the Gulf and then I guess it'll rain oil on all of us. I'm sorry but I'm sick of hearing it's a spill. It's no spill. There was an IV line into the earth artery to collect oil and the IV has been yanked out and the artery is wide open. The apathy that we see over this is the same as the apathy we see over most other events. Apathy spreads like death. A is for Apathy or America, you choose. It's what we'll tell our children's kids. Did we win or lose? if the planet is even here for our children to have their own children. This is a topic that in those that care brings the passions to a boil. It is hard to be unable to assist in this disaster as we do in others. But it's no spill. Mother Earth is bleeding crude and for how long? What can we trust? BP said 5,000 gallons a day at first... when all along it was hundreds of thousands of gallons. Those who dug further than just the spokespeople already had heard the scientists data. We who live here are watching our beaches fill with sludge and stink, our waters killing fish and animals and wildlife that was spawning be killed and possibly wiped out to extinction. The least anyone should expect is the truth...but we don't get that...and the truth is the earth is bleeding crude. peace

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 12:56 AM
link   
reply to post by ladyhawk

Well said.. Mother Earth is indeed shoving it back in our face... Unfortunately, we are forced to reap the negatives from Our addiction to oil and the way of life that it brings... Hopefully this will wake up the sheeple and bring down this entire paradigm...

Sad it had to come to this..

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11   >>

join