It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

an alien who sing !

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 12:06 PM
link   
hello folks!

I live in France and since a few weeks around me people talk about a singer, Mr Edgy, it pop up here and there and people most of time say about this singer he is an alien, i was curious so i went to his site and to his youtube page and i was very surprise, they're effectively many subjects on his music related to alien and space and lucid dream and many others subjects we talk here on ATS, i'v read an interview and he say about this subject " disclosure it' s not in the hand of a government or a group of people who are just fooling around if people want disclosure they must ask for it, not search for it, but just ask for it" and later he say " people who claim that people are not ready for a disclosure are those people who want us blind they manipulate the evidence because they know they have more to lose if finally people realize we are not alone and we don't need theme anymore because we have finally the choice to lead our life...they ridiculed the subject and send false information put their own people in the ufologie circle to make that subject more ridiculous, send fake video to make it less credible, but they forget just one thing, this subject is not anymore on there hands now , it's in our hand and it always was, I do not need people buy my music just they listen to it, open there eyes we need any help form any organisation, we can do it by ourself, more people will defend this argument more we see things changed, we must get the message even if we look like fools,day after day" i'm totally agree with him and not only for the disclosure subject, but for all the subject we debate here.

when i talk about alien and ufo people laugh but when i go deeper i see people changing, they believe but they fear to be labeled lunatics, they must overcome this fear.

this s inger play different genre of music, rock, electro, pop, soul.
Like or not, but this guy is paving the road, he is actually the most singer we talk about in underground music in france and Elsewhere and soon he will be very famous, i'm sure and the ufo subject too !!!! I'm sure he seek what we seek, the truth, and he use one of the most powerful weapon : MUSIC !!!!!

last thing this guy works alone there is no majoror label record, he does everything even his video

i just wanted to share enjoy and peace

this is the lyrics of his last song

SPACE IN LIGHT

i call the earth
but nobody answers
again again
i try to change the way
but it's the same the same again

i was walking in a martian land
and i forget forget
i was waiting silently the time
again again

this is space in light
the darkness we can't change
maybe i just stand here if i'm out of range
this is space in light
maybe you are here )
maybe i just stand here
if you think it's strange

I was walking in martian land
and i forget forget
i was waiting secretly the time
again again

i lost my words
into this war the same
again again
i try to save the world
but it's the same we blame again

I was walking between fire
and i forget forget
i was calling hardly to hear me now
again

this is space in light
the darkness we can't change
maybe i just stand here if i'm out of range
this is space in light
maybe you are here )
maybe i just stand here
if you think it's strange

and another one the most famous

some lyrics

BINARY STATE

did your third eye hardly blow away
did he liberate secret code unspoken
there you are growing and faithless
can you really change
and you liberate the sacred beast
for yourself

who can play with ?
who can control you ?
who can destroy time ?
who can leave you there ?
who can sleep here ?
who can love and hate ?
who can see it ?
who can stop it then ?

for yourself
and you liberate the secret code
unspoken
for yourself
and you liberate the reality
unspoken.

and

RUN AFTER ME

secret you cannot tell
feeling inside so empty
could i change what i see
or what i'm believing are they here

is it only on my mind
who can tell !

in my room shadow are dancing
we cannot stop them or talk to them
there nothing in the air
silent
they are there

yea flying and nothing in your head
m'i sleeping now or m'i dreaming now
or m'i hopping is it the day
they can change me
they can feel me
they can run after me

slowly they talk to me
touching my head quietly
could i belive what i see
or what i'm touching
are they here

is it only on my mind
who can tell !

dancing around me,asking if i'm not dreaming
we can not stop them or talk to them
there nothing in the air
silent
they are there.

peace

[edit on 20-6-2010 by pitchdragon]

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 12:15 PM
link   
fascinating....

No pixels were harmed in the making of this reply.

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 12:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Sanity Lost

thank you for not hurthing the pixels they need to be free too

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 12:29 PM
link   
This is really interesting. Its pretty late here and I['m about to go, but I'm S&F'ing this thread, maybe more will come up. I will definitely come back later to check it.

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 12:31 PM
link   
Well I agree with you on the disclosure subject...as probably most do around here (at least in this forum) but I highly doubt it is anywhere close to happening.

At the same time though the idea of a singer/musician who is an alien that also sings about disclosure and "walking in a martian land" just feels...contrived (for lack of a better term).

It almost feels like a joke and in a way that will likely detract from his "true message" (if there really is one).

I think it's cool that youre into this band but I feel like this whole musician/alien thing is kind of...well...I dont know what to say without being rude.

We all have a right to like what we like and I guess I will just say out of respect for the band and for you as an individual it is just not my cup of tea.

Good luck with that, and may your Alien bandmate finally make his way home one day.

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 12:57 PM
link   
He reminds me of Jamiroquai, one of my favorite artists from years gone by.

Very good music and great message, thank you for sharing.

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 01:22 PM
link   
reply to post by noisemedia

i think the message is just "we should not wait disclosure we must make it happen" i don't know if it is a joke really, but look, we talk about it
i think this what he want, music can spread faster,and if i had to it, i'll do it like him a put all in the table.
after if you don't like the music it's a your taste and i could not say anything

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 05:47 PM
link   
This is a subject I keep coming across. That is how we're going about things with the words we use.

If every action, every word and every thought is creative energy what sort of world do we want to create, collectively?

John Lennon said it best- "a dream we dream alone is just a dream, a dream we dream together is reality."

For more info on it all, there's this- We Create The Love

Well done to the Op for the thread, definitely food for thought!

Also, it ties in with this "letter" thing that keeps coming up here and there- Alien Message... or is it..??

new topics

top topics

join