It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dolphins getting cancer and increase in antibiotic resistance!!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 11:47 AM
link   
I just saw a commerical for a news story which will be released on June 27th...

Local Atalanta channel wsb, will be releasing a story centered around studies at the georgia aquarium.... Evidently, marine biologists have found that dolphins both in captivity and in the wild are both experiencing increased rates of cancer and anti-biotic resistance...

The message being communicated here is at they are the canary in the coal mine, because they eat the same fish we eat, and swim in the same water we swim in....

I will update more after the news piece is released.....

But something to think about until then....

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 12:04 PM
link   
reply to post by HunkaHunka

Well of course there's poisons in the water and food... a lot of diseases have come about from the poisons we spew into the Air and then in-directly swallow it...

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 12:10 PM
link   
reply to post by TruthxIsxInxThexMist

Just like we are getting depressed.

Man just pop them dolphins some pills and all will be fine and dandy!

Regardings dolphins i stumbled upon this documentary some weeks ago about dolphins being slaughtered in Japan, it was really good if you havent seen it.

The Cove - IMDB.COM

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 01:49 PM
link   
reply to post by trolleleet

I'm not going to view that link me thinks...... i got a feeling i won't like what i see....

[edit on 20-6-2010 by TruthxIsxInxThexMist]

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 05:28 PM
link   
I can confirm this to be true and already known about for a number of years now.

Killer whales have shown to have the highest amount of mercury poisoning ever measured.

The pollution of harmless waste products are mixed up and merge changing into toxic waste. An excessive outbreak of cancer is already seen in beluga dolphins, Narwhal fish and also the smaller tortoise ( dolphine species tiny ) or brown fish ??? That lives and hunts the Norwegian fjords's.

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 09:51 PM
link   
the cove is/was a documantary aobut a cove in japan. in that cove, between some mountians and beaches, the use nets and trap hundreds of dolphins, then using what looks liek swords on a stick, they hack them apart, and the water turns red form the massive amount of blood. its trying to show you that its bad, but in reality, its no worse than chicken, beef, or any other seafood.
its all murder.

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 09:51 PM
link   
the cove is/was a documantary aobut a cove in japan. in that cove, between some mountians and beaches, the use nets and trap hundreds of dolphins, then using what looks liek swords on a stick, they hack them apart, and the water turns red form the massive amount of blood. its trying to show you that its bad, but in reality, its no worse than chicken, beef, or any other seafood.
its all murder.

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 05:01 AM
link   
Now I'm no science dude but surely breeding chickens is more easy then repopulating intelligent sensitive animals such as dolphins.

It was pretty much only female dolphins in good condition used for entertainment shows around the world = 100.000+$ and the rest was just killed for no good reason really.

The dolphin meat is considered poor meat in Japan and is HIGHLY toxic. They had so much of it they fed the school children with it.

Even though it's all murder in the end, there has to be better options then dolphins imo.

"They call him Flipper, Flipper. You'll see him smile"

[edit on 22-6-2010 by trolleleet]

new topics

top topics

join