posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 09:58 AM
reply to post by stereologist
Lemuria and Mu are interchangeable names given to a lost land believed to have been located somewhere in either the southern Pacific or Indian
Oceans. This ancient continent was apparently the home of an advanced and highly spiritual culture, perhaps the mother race of all mankind, but it
sank beneath the waves many thousands of years ago as the result of a geological cataclysm of some kind.
Edgar Cayce Readings:
27. Before that we find the entity was in that land now known as the American, during the periods when there were the sojourning of those from
the land of Mu, or Lemuria.
21. The entity was among those that were to become the emissaries or the sojourners in what is now the Incal land, or the Peruvian land. Later
from that sojourn the entity came to what is now the Central American land, aiding in the establishing of not only the tenets but the manners and the
forms of worship during those sojourns. The entity was among the princesses of the land, not only of the Atlantean but of the Ohum [Aymaras] and Og
lands - and later Muri [?] [Lemuria?]. [Mu?]
13. Before that we find the entity was in that land now known as the American, during those periods when there were the changes that had
brought about the sinking of Mu or Lemuria, or those peoples in the periods who had changed to what is now a portion of the Rocky Mountain area;
Arizona, New Mexico, portions of Nevada and Utah.
10. Before this we find the entity was in that land now known as the Egyptian, during those periods when there were the turmoils and strifes
that had arisen from the rebelling forces after the banishment of the Priest and with the beginnings of the entering in of those from the isles of the
sea, or those from the Atlantean land. It was when those changes came about through the activities with the correlating of those in the Indian, the
Mongolian, the Caucasian, the Incan, and even in what may be called the descendants from Mu or Lemuria. These the entity aided in gathering those
tenets in the various forms as to the activities and associations; and the entity's interests then were in the means of communications with those of
many lands and those activities that made it not only possible for the spiritual upbuild but the mental and commercial associations.
42. There the entity was among those who were the outcome of those who had come from the land of Mu, or Lemuria.
52. Before that we find the entity was in the land now known as or called the Gobi, or that wherein the lands now called Indo-China or Siam,
India or the Zulu[?] land and Mu or Lemuria, were combined with the teachings of many peoples.
there are several more but i think that will suffice. i can't link to them because the readings area of the site is members-only.
the earlier budding recollections of Lemuria are not consistent because they were just the first sparks of memory returning and were different sparks
in more than one person, each with a different world view and philosophy.
this obviously led to what would seem disparate accounts of unrelated ideas or things.
but more information is surfacing all the time, as well as memories.
and nowadays, the memories of various parties, unknown to one another, are lining up very closely with one another and what's already been recorded,
such as in the Cayce readings.
consistency speaks for itself.
we all have to keep in mind, at all times, that regardless of what any of us might personally believe or even feel sure to be true....actually has NO
EFFECT on what actually IS.
it IS what it IS, no matter what any of us want it to be or think it is!
so what does it hurt to have any open mind?
you don't have to change your mind about anything but it is fun to explore.
i like that you've opened up with research and stuff on this thread!
its nice to see there is a real you behind all that automatic skepticism!