It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Scientists declare the end is nigh, yet we ignore the message..

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 12:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheLaughingGod

By the way.. anyone telling me I should trust the elite, that they're saving us from ourselves and OUR stupidity destroying nature.. I'm not buying it.
They're the single biggest defiler of mother nature to date, they've held back all alternatives to fossil fuels and basically done everything to ____ sh_t up. If it wasn't for them I'd be driving a hemp fuel driven car.. yeah I'm lying, I wouldn't since I don't have a license but the point is if it wasn't for them I could drive one if I wanted to.. hell my grandfather could've driven one if it wasn't for them.

I dont think the elite are trying to better anything... To become "elite" one must have a complete disregard for anything but themselves... The parties that are trying to better the world are as small and insignificant as you and I.
Sadly this would mean that they're not gonna accomplish very much... hence the conclusion: we're screwed

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 12:16 PM
link   
All the options are there for the human race to resolve so many of the problems we are facing. The problem is so much is suppressed too, that is truly beyond our control. I'm still gonna do the little things that on their own don't seem to make a difference, because if I don't, then I am in no position to criticise anyone else. I wish I didn't have to criticise to get my point across, but like so many of you above have said, friends and family don't seem as bothered as me. Or maybe they are, but have just given up, surrendered into apathy, this is the easy option we could all choose to make. I'm glad the rest of you folks haven't chosen this route either.

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 12:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Faiol

It will be proven to most as we roast.

[edit on 20-6-2010 by unityemissions]

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 01:22 PM
link   
ONE PERSPECTIVE of a problem and you say its a FACT?

global warming its a FACT?

please, anyone with half a brain knows that it is not proven yet, so, calm down

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 06:51 PM
link   
This post was already running from :- posted on 19-6-2010 @ 06:04 PM
Human race will be extinct in 100 years

top topics

<< 1   >>

join