It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Remembering Neda!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 08:03 AM
link   
Yes today it's been a year since a beautiful, strong, hard headed ect...Persian woman was gunned down(one shot to the heart from a cowardly man/woman/whoever) in the streets of "IRAN"
I remember when the video went viral, and there was alot of backlash saying"what about the 300,000 in Iraq that have died, but I must say that Neda was a poster to remind us of "all" the injuctices of the world!!
To me it is the most horrific video since 9/11!!
Bye the way "Happy fathers day"!!

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 08:10 AM
link   
Looks like I'm going Green toady. It's time to remember this beautiful Persian woman for the courage she faced before her death.

Never Forget! en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 09:23 AM
link   
Powerful video, great message. Amazing things still get swept under the rug by groups in power; they play the blame game and deny responsibility for actions that are not fair nor just. Will there ever be a time in humanity where we all will be equal, have the same rights and not fear one another?

Thanks for the reminder.
God bless.

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 09:26 AM
link   
There is a documentary about her now.

May she live on in our memories, and may we never forget what she stood for. I sincerely hope she's in a better place, now.

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 09:54 AM
link   
Rise and rise up again and let no hand be raised in the name of violence, for when they come at you with clubs and knives and guns and words, all you shall do is rise and rise up again.

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 12:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by gardCanada
Powerful video, great message. Amazing things still get swept under the rug by groups in power; they play the blame game and deny responsibility for actions that are not fair nor just. Will there ever be a time in humanity where we all will be equal, have the same rights and not fear one another?

Thanks for the reminder.
God bless.

nope!!!It's always been that way and always will be!!!
Ya know I would'nt have even thought about "NEDA".. not in the last month anyway.
I'm just greatful that Fox remembered her this morning(It was just a little side bar) But it did remind me of that dreadful day when the whole world died with just alittle bit

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 09:50 AM
link   
I just saw this. Great posting.

I hope her death isn't in vain... but I'm afraid it was/is.

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 09:54 AM
link   
It sickens me that this topic is over a day old and has barely managed six replies here on ATS.

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 11:58 AM
link   
reply to post by The Theorist

I agree. Maybe a slow weekend but now. The problem is that our MSM didn't make a big fuss about the whole Iranian protest event. You know Obama didn't and was pulling for the Gov't to prevail (so he can have a pow-wow with him some day and talk him into being nice).

I bet if we put a poll up, more people would know the current legal status of Linsay Lohan than they would this poor victim of an oppressive gov't-that is hell bent on getting into a war with us and allies.

I am sure by now, she is just one on many untold/unknown killings by the Gov't. I heard on some show one time the Gov't was tracking people down by cell phone useage at the time of events-going in and grabbing them up in the middle of the night.

I bet we here about numbers like the Russians under Stalin did when all said and done. Hundreds of thousands dissappear... never to be seen or heard from again.

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 04:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by gardCanada

Thanks for the reminder.
God bless.

The power hungry and the bullies will always try to control the
masses and subject them to horrors as long as there are
no good ppl to stand up to them and tell them no.

If you will not fight for your freedom there is always those who
will fight to enslave you.

new topics

top topics

join