It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BP BOSS relaxes on boat

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 07:43 AM
link   
Just found this on the sun online.... yes it is 'the sun' that online newspaper that you all say is this and that but you gotta credit it now for getting this story out there and all i can say is Tony Hayward should be at the Gulf clearing this mess up... instead they've got people donating their freetime and others earning 5 pound an hour doing it....

Embattled BP chief executive Tony Hayward is at the centre of a new controversy today after he went sailing in the UK despite mounting criticism that he is not doing enough to control the oil spill disaster in the Gulf of Mexico.

The White House led hostile comment after he spent time relaxing on the Isle of Wight at the JP Morgan Asset Management Round the Island Race.

A yacht named Bob that is co-owned by Mr Hayward was taking part in yesterday's event.

Read more: www.thesun.co.uk...#ixzz0rOdZ6gIA

Also on skynews:

news.sky.com... ?lpos=Business_Carousel_Region_2&lid=ARTICLE_15652171_Gulf_Of_Mexico_Oil_Spill%3A_White_House_Criticise_BP_Boss_Tony_Hayward_For_Sailing_Trip

[edit on 20-6-2010 by TruthxIsxInxThexMist]

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 07:48 AM
link   
I would imagine (if he is evil or not) he would bephysically and mentally pretty wrecked by now.

I know the Gulf residents are too, but that does not make him superhuman, meaning that there must be real biological limits to how much stress/pressure you can take.

I also have to think of Bush and Co. during pretty much any crisis

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 07:50 AM
link   
Please join the discussion in the existing thread on this topic, found here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Thank You,

Closed.

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 07:50 AM
link   
It's another 'in your face' act that the BIG people like to do to the LITTLE people.
Obama is golfing while pointing his crooked finger at Hayward.
Jokes on US. Go ahead get angry, that's what they want.

new topics

top topics

join