It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Holy Jesus, the ATS-History has to be rewritten!!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 07:41 AM
link   
Fellow members of ATS, of course by accident I stumbled into something that makes me feel a bit uncomfortable and makes me think, that there's probably more to ATS than we may have thought.

In "About ATS" (www.abovetopsecret.com...) you can read a lot of statistic stuff about ATS. But one single thing you won't find:

When all this got started!

And now, I think, I know the reason for that.

As I told before, of course only by accident I found something that proofs that ATS has been there long before everything else!

If I can trust my eyes (and usually I can trust them) ATS has been there at least since 1969 !

That's a little surprise, guys, hm? I think the three amigos owe us an explanation!

But there's another thing that fills me a bit with sorrow (to say the least...):

Acording to the document I found (www.abovetopsecret.com...) I also must have been there since then (in fact 8 years before I was officially born... )!

Because as I typed my boardname "Peloquin" into the search engine in search for my first posts on ATS I found out this: That I've already been a registered member of ATS since december 31 1969!

Of course I've been a member then.

Because when I read, what else is written in my first (?) profile, I find out, that I have been banned. That's not really disturbing, several people got banned.

But the disturbing thing is the addition:

This one is no more

Hm... whoever wrote this wrote it in the belief that I was dead. But I'm not dead, I... urm... ah was just sitting lazy on my chair and surfing here and...

Oh crap, I can hear them coming!!!

NOOOOOooooooo....

BANG BANG BANG

--------

A big THANKYOU to the creators, the staff and the members of ATS for this unbelievable scary, funny, disturbing, enlightening and finally unmeassurable great thing called AboveTopSecret.com!

keep up the good work, and rock on!

(and please don't kill me for having exposed your dirty little secret or - as we say in Germany: the corpse in the basement, which in this case is me!
)

[edit on 20/6/10 by Peloquin]

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 07:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Peloquin

Hm... whoever wrote this wrote it in the belief that I was dead. But I'm not dead

What makes you think you are the first Peloquin, you may just be another clone.

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 07:55 AM
link   
LOL, check this out

I was BANNED from ATS in 1969!!

ENJOY!!

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 08:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Sauron

I miss "this one is no more". I wish Y'all would bring it back. But not on my avy, of course.

Just noticed we are on BTS. Aren't we? WEll. If we are then I want to add this:

Sauron, it is beyond me why a nice looking man such as yourself insists on having such hideous avatar's.

If we are not on BTS. Please disregard. Much obliged.

[edit on 6/20/2010 by ladyinwaiting]

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 08:12 AM
link   
reply to post by ladyinwaiting

Yours could be:

This one is waiting no more

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 08:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

Yep. If I ever leave here kicking and screaming, it should definitely be the way.

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 08:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Peloquin

Nothing more than a glitch in the system.
Not possible for ATS to be here before Simon was even born.

Just gives those who like to dig deep a conspiracy bone to chew on.

top topics

join