It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

In 1903, Cabalist Banker Prophesied Gulf Apocalypse

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 06:12 AM
link   
"In 1903, they knew that an oil reservoir emptying into the oceans would become an apocalypse and could destroy the entire earth."

Link Here

What to add? The odds that this was done on purpose seem to be increasing daily...

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 06:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by D377MC

What to add? The odds that this was done on purpose seem to be increasing daily...

Well you could add this.

He was a member of the very influential Hermetic Order of the Golden Dawn, a British secret society active at the end of the 19th and in the early 20th century. Its members included the Satanist, occultist, Cabalist, magician Aleister Crowley, a Freemason of the Old and Accepted Order of the Scottish Rite.

He called himself "The Great Beast 666". It means that Meyrink was frequenting circles which welcomed the Apocalypse, which is exactly what he describes in "Petroleum, Petroleum": An apocalypse. And a planned apocalypse.

www.henrymakow.com...

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 06:35 AM
link   
There are several prophecies saying the same thing aren't there...the bible, the Hopis and even perhaps this one :

BENJAMIN SOLARI PARRAVICINI PROPHECY ABOUT GULF OIL SPILL. "The Northamerican elephant will drink black water through its trunk and its evil will begin" YEAR 1938

link (not in english )

Many believe they are following a script. The next thought is who are they working for ....look up to the skies........

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 06:38 AM
link   
reply to post by D377MC

wow! that is definately creepy. i saw a video earlier today, i think it was here on ATS about another gentleman having a dream/prophecy about a spill in the GOM including horrible storms/tornados,hurricanes etc..i'll try to find it. Very interesting

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 07:05 PM
link   
I had read the German link to this from urban survival this morning before it had been updated, so now it's lost for a quick grab - I'd have to search for it now, but regardless, the fact that he prophesied that with the world not being able to produce rain due to the slick not allowing the worlds oceans to evaporate water, or at the very LEAST having to produce toxic rain to fall on the land.(Something I failed to consider, the not evaporating part) I naturally assumed toxic rain, but no rain whatsoever?

This seems a little too close for comfort if you ask me - Prophecy is hard to believe at any rate, but this is just creepy. And over 100 years to boot, too. Good find OP.

Edit to add - even if following a script, this seems to be playing out regardless - script or self fulfilling prophecy, the end result won't matter -

[edit on 6/22/2010 by hhcore]

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 08:42 PM
link   
What i find interesting is the piece at the bottom...

In Meyrink's story, the perpetrator is motivated by blind hatred of humanity: The destruction of the "crowd" was seen by Meyrink/Jessegrim as possible only through a "god-given scourge" - meaning, the oil apocalypse.

Sounds like someone hated Sheeple....

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 08:42 PM
link   
Dup

[edit on 22-6-2010 by HunkaHunka]

new topics

top topics

join