It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A real CURE for AIDS, Hepititis, Cancer, Herpes etc, for less than the price of a night out!

page: 24
<< 21  22  23    25 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 07:51 PM
link   
reply to post by precicio

I love women! and I love the energy they have to "Raise Funds" for the breast cancer cause, and I am all for it, however, I am over 50 and I can remember that as young man (9 or 10 years old) Fundraisers for Cancer were the most noblest cause to raise money for.

But ssshheeesshh give me a break.... more than 40 years and they still wont produce results! I would venture to say that they have been give a Hundred Billion Dollars in the last 40 years.

Actually, they have produced results. MORE breast cancer.

Like the Mayo Clinic, Komen for the Cure is the same MO, an outward appearance of doing one thing, while doing exactly the opposite.

Only recently have they admitted that breast exams (mammograms) actually CAUSE cancer, and yet, these exams were pushed for decades, with millions of victims in their wake. Almost worse than the chemo-therapy fraud!

I seriously recommend to all my friends, when the subject comes up, to NEVER give a dime to the March of Dimes, Mayo, Komen, etc. Basically all the "mainstream" charitable crap, the ones everyone has heard of, they're all frauds, which is why they're pushed so hard. Giving to them, is being part of the problem, not the solution.

JR

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 02:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Doctor Smith
Why do you think people get the flu in the winter and not the summer? Could it possibly be lack of sun exposure causing a D deficiency?

In the winter you tend to group together in clumps inside of buildings with fairly well sealed off air recirculation, whereas in the summer you don't tend to cluster as much.

Also during the winter you have two or three extended holiday periods where you spend a great deal of time in public places in really high density concentrations (malls, shopping centers etc) that you don't have quite as much of in the summer.

This has the effect of pushing the density part of the epidemiology equation way up. In other words, if someone has the flu a month before Christmas, they're likely to leave you a little billet doux on the escalator railing, door handles etc at the mall, where you're likely to wipe the snot off your nose coming in from outside and give yourself a nice dose.

You also tend to spend a lot of time inside where it's warm, with everyone else. And the air tends to be dry and overly warm, which dries out your mucous membranes which also makes you more likely to catch it.

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 05:29 PM
link   
Well STILL using the machine to no avail. I think its been at least 2 months on the highest setting I can stand.
Maybe its me. Either way if anyone wants to buy it from me for half price send me a message.

I bought a laser instead! Ok its not for diseases but it does wonders for wrinkles FROM Multiple Sclerosis. I say if I have to be taken down my M.S. I'll do it looking nice!

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 03:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bachrk
Well STILL using the machine to no avail. I think its been at least 2 months on the highest setting I can stand.
Maybe its me. Either way if anyone wants to buy it from me for half price send me a message.

I bought a laser instead! Ok its not for diseases but it does wonders for wrinkles FROM Multiple Sclerosis. I say if I have to be taken down my M.S. I'll do it looking nice!

I didn't think the Beck Protocol would work well for MS.

Try Curcumin and D3.

www.earthclinic.com...

www.swansonvitamins.com...

www.swansonvitamins.com...

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 03:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by JR MacBeth
reply to post by precicio

I love women! and I love the energy they have to "Raise Funds" for the breast cancer cause, and I am all for it, however, I am over 50 and I can remember that as young man (9 or 10 years old) Fundraisers for Cancer were the most noblest cause to raise money for.

But ssshheeesshh give me a break.... more than 40 years and they still wont produce results! I would venture to say that they have been give a Hundred Billion Dollars in the last 40 years.

Actually, they have produced results. MORE breast cancer.

Like the Mayo Clinic, Komen for the Cure is the same MO, an outward appearance of doing one thing, while doing exactly the opposite.

Only recently have they admitted that breast exams (mammograms) actually CAUSE cancer, and yet, these exams were pushed for decades, with millions of victims in their wake. Almost worse than the chemo-therapy fraud!

I seriously recommend to all my friends, when the subject comes up, to NEVER give a dime to the March of Dimes, Mayo, Komen, etc. Basically all the "mainstream" charitable crap, the ones everyone has heard of, they're all frauds, which is why they're pushed so hard. Giving to them, is being part of the problem, not the solution.

JR

Plus. 50 mg of Lugols Iodine per day will make it impossible to get breast cancer.Don't bother telling that to any of the scam charities, they just don't care.

At the supermarkets they make the check out clerks ask for donations. Now they are even asking when you go through drive through fast food! They don't want to find a cure they want money for the cure.

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 10:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Hongkongphooey

We are from Malaysia and knew about the GB 4000 machine that can treat cancer. Read about it from cancertutor.com. My mum in law has stage 4 brain and lung cancer. She decided alternative cancer treatment that is agreed by all in the family. We are starting her off on Cellect-Budwig protocol, was told that the combition with GB 4000 M.O.P.A will be very effective.

We need the machine quick and pray that someone in Malaysia or Singapore who has the machine that we can buy over.

You may reply to [email protected].

Thanks.

Kevin Hoi

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 03:42 AM
link   
Hi everyone,

I'm new here and I have read every post in this thread.

Apart from finding the bickering annoying and understanding both sides of that, Dostura I do get the double blind and needing a placebo group....also I understand when seemingly great strides are made it is difficult when the traditional medicos like Dostura wont listen. If I may say so Dostura your selective hearing is magnificent, I sure hope you don't use it when you are talking to your patients and I'm sure you don't at that time you look for signs yes?
There are a couple of notable posts here from HIV people about reduced viral load that seem to have been totally ignored!
Anyway as I said apart from that...The Beck protocol is exactly that a "protocol". Many of you are using different machines, crude machines, using only one machine, not using colloidal silver - or the wrong type it should be made using distilled water NOT tap water where it will make a silver compound and turn you blue and/or risk nerve damage. There is little stated knowledge about NOT using herbals, drugs, alcohol.....whilst using the protocol, and people keep on posting about using this and that...in addition or instead without clarification?
No wonder from this thread that a trial could not be put together.
To put a trial together what is going to be needed is X? number of machines to provide to participents who is going to fund this Sota? Then you see they would be open to the same old criticism that is directed to big pharma = you funded it by providing the machines therefore you dictated the results!
As to subjects Chronic fatigue, Fibromyalgia, MS, Lymes, HIV, Parkinsons.....anyone who has elected NOT to follow allopathic medicine in these you only need to advertise for the willing and screen them then record them.
Questions and observations: first Herx reactions, parasite expulsion (proven and collected), mood improvement (proven on scales).....come on Dostura help me out here I'm an educated laylady and I know about these tell me some more you would want included? HIV I can see viral load, Lymes is mostly unreliable.

For everybody else out there don't forget Bob actually said that he did not want this to be recognised because then it would be priced out of our reach or restricted. We would have to have a "prescription" for this as it stands we are free to research or relax ourselves in any manner we please.....do you really want this to change?

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 04:06 AM
link   
reply to post by kevinhoi

hi

sorry to hear about the cancer.

why not try this simple protocol.

cheap and simple.no machines required.

How To Make Baking Soda Molasses Cancer Protocol Solutions

www.youtube.com...

edit on 22-4-2012 by nobodysavedme because: altruism

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 04:09 AM
link   
reply to post by neverremember711

no money in it and it competes with highly profitable patented drugs.

ain't gonna happen.

the drug companies have managed to infiltrate every regulatory authority with their "consultants" therefore corrupting it.

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 04:22 AM
link   
Thank you for this thread OP, there is some great information here that should be shared with people so they can follow up and do there own research into. I for one had not heard of this before and am great full to you for bringing it to light.

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 07:08 PM
link   
I bought a Bob Beck zapper from New Zealand a few years ago but never really used it.

However I've revisited the subject of the Bob Beck protocol including the use of collodial silver (for a relatively minor ailment), and have started applying the protocol, and so far the results have been very good. The CS seems to have worked immediately (have had better results from it than prescribed aintibiotics & expensive topical cream) and I was quite amazed when I took the time to figure out how the zapper actually works. The problem it seems is the instructions that come with the unit are a bit vague and the LED light on the zapper doesnt flash (its supposed to when its working). Ignoring that, I followed the brief instructions I found on the 'net to a tee & immediately felt the 'tingling' sensation that ran all the way to the tips of my fingers if I increased the intensity enough. The unit is definitely working now & so far Ive had 2 sessions that were actually quite enjoyable. At the moment I am simply using it to clean my blood.

In my opinion Dr Beck was an absolutely amazing man. Its a pity the internet was still relatively new when he died but he has left an awesome legacy. Unlike big pharma he never made a dime from his knowledge. In fact it cost him money to get his information out. Ive been absorbing any information I can find on his protocol again and am currently watching the following vid which I will post for those of you that may be suffering from HIV particularly:

edit on 22-6-2012 by Nonchalant because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 02:42 AM
link   
So anyone else who bought anything in the thread recently have any testimonials? Also i'd like to hear of anyone else benefiting from the protocal

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 07:11 AM
link   
Ok, so i decided to take one for the team, and test this out on myself.

I have a variable voltage source (triac) that i can set the voltage on from 0-220V

I connected one lead to my right wrist, one to my right elbow - both just at the place i best could feel the veins under the skin. I did not connect the metal leads but used cotton pads soaked in saltwater to conduct the electricity.

So this is 50Hz AC through my arm. I got up to 15V and the current meter sat at 10mA. At this point i started to loose control over my nerves, and the fingers started to cramp in at just below 18V. My first test was 10 minutes at 15V.

I am using over 10 times the recommended frequency, and he mentions in one of his talks to keep it below 5Hz if applied to the neck. So i am not really sure if it would be safe for me to continue at 50Hz.

One thing is for sure: i cannot get 100mA @ 50Hz flowing through my arm, when

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 04:03 PM
link   
reply to post by varikonniemi

I wouldnt use power from a mains at all. You are running the risk of severe burns or even death. The Bob Beck units use a tiny 9V battery and as you say, the power needs to be in a certain range. Anything above that is pointless. Done properly, you will feel a mild 'tingling' sensation at the point of contact to a mild 'pulse' that runs from the wrist to the tips of your fingers.
edit on 25-6-2012 by Nonchalant because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 02:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Nonchalant

As i have read on many places on the net and listened in his original video and patent application, it is getting current to flow through your blood that is important. Not the waveform or frequency. Pure DC causes electrolysis which is probably the reason why polarity switching or AC has been used in all the devices / schematics i have encountered.

I am an amateur electrical engineer, i know pretty well what i was dealing with and that one wrong turn would be fatal, otherwise i would not have done it. And i can say that the experiment certainly made me feel so much more alert and awake... but it was from all that adrenaline running through my veins. I have after all never connected my arm to the mains before

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 06:11 PM
link   
After much searching on the net for more information on blood electrification I found this www.cancertutor.com/Cancer02/BobBeckPaper.pdf which contains everything you need to know about this subject.

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 05:54 AM
link   
Some more very informative links:

Simulated Electronic Function of Dr. Beck's Blood Electrification Circuit

The Bob Beck Protocol - Part I: An Introduction

vimeo.com...

The Bob Beck Protocol - Part 2: How To Do the Beck Protocol

vimeo.com...
edit on 27-6-2012 by Nonchalant because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 04:33 PM
link   
Well after several days of using this unit its decided to stop working : (

I was zapping for about an hour last night when I decided to turn the unit off, remove the leads, and dip the cotton bud covered electrode ends in some salt water to wet the pads. When I plugged the leads back in I got no response from the unit. No zapping, no tingling, nothing. I tried a fresh battery (even tho the led light was still flashing with no lead plugged in as its supposed to) & still nothing? I can only assume a component in the unit has failed. I have emailed the manufacturer for advice tho being based overseas I'm loathe to post it back there and go without the unit for possibly several weeks. I'm taking the unit into an electronics store today to see if they can figure out how the unit works and replace the faulty component.

posted on Jun, 30 2012 @ 09:22 AM
link   
Any of you wanting to read more on the subject of electromedicine will find the following (very long & detailed) paper very interesting:

"People researching its potential on themselves have reported extremelowering of viral counts in the blood with AIDS and hepatitis (by lab tests),and disappearance of symptoms in other viral infirmities such as CFIDS, flu,dengue, and herpes. People have reported successes against bacterialinfections such as those of the legs (as in diabetes), kidneys, urinary tract,throat, lungs, and stomach. And people have reported success against fungalinfections such as lung infections, candida intestinal infections, andsinusitis. Most of all, these personal experiments with electromedicine weredone after failure with doctors and pharmaceutical drugs".

More: www.scribd.com...
edit on 30-6-2012 by Nonchalant because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 11:11 PM
link   
reply to post by gatewaywithin

Do you know how i can get a copy of instructions for the generator that Dr Barta used--i met him many years ago-is he still alive--

new topics

top topics

<< 21  22  23    25 >>

join