It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A real CURE for AIDS, Hepititis, Cancer, Herpes etc, for less than the price of a night out!

page: 23
<< 20  21  22    24  25 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 1 2010 @ 11:30 PM
link   
Great thread! I will have to research some of this information!

There are 20+ pages so I will ask, where can you buy one of these? _javascript:icon('
')

posted on Aug, 1 2010 @ 11:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by VneZonyDostupa
reply to post by Unity_99

How many cases of rickets have you heard of in the US lately? If vitamin D deficiency were as common as you make it sound, we would have seen a rapid increase in rickets, especially in children.

Not many cases of rickets but plenty of cases of diabetes that we are learning could be partly caused by a long term vitamin D deficiency.

Why do you think people get the flu in the winter and not the summer? Could it possibly be lack of sun exposure causing a D deficiency?

Of course were not going to be told this by the mainstream as the drug companies couldn't make money off of D3 supplementation. Instead they want to force us to get the ineffective and possibly dangerous flu shot

www.youtube.com...

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 01:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Doctor Smith

Not many cases of rickets but plenty of cases of diabetes that we are learning could be partly caused by a long term vitamin D deficiency.

You're misrepresenting the data. Vitamin D deficiency is a risk factor, not a cause, for type II diabetes, and has been connected to poor control of diabetes. Being a male is also a risk factor, but I don't think you would argue that that is a cause of diabetes, would you?

Why do you think people get the flu in the winter and not the summer? Could it possibly be lack of sun exposure causing a D deficiency?

Influenza transmission is tied to a lower humidity in the air, which occurs most often in winter.

Flu and humidity

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 10:13 AM
link   

You're misrepresenting the data. Vitamin D deficiency is a risk factor, not a cause, for type II diabetes, and has been connected to poor control of diabetes. Being a male is also a risk factor, but I don't think you would argue that that is a cause of diabetes, would you?

Influenza transmission is tied to a lower humidity in the air, which occurs most often in winter.

Flu and humidity

That article you posted also mentions lack of sunshine and vitamin D.

Go down the list of diseases. Always low levels of vitamin D.

Their are a minority scientists that are claiming that it is possible that low levels of D are a symptom of the disease and not the cause and that we should wait forever until they are sure. Yeah Riiiiiiight. Probably trained chimps of the pharmaceuticals.

www.vitamindcouncil.org...

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 01:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Doctor Smith

I don't tend to trust any site that has a bit "PLEASE GIVE US MONEY" ad at the top. Do you have any peer-reviewed work to support your claims?

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 09:43 PM
link   

reply to post by Doctor Smith

I don't tend to trust any site that has a bit "PLEASE GIVE US MONEY" ad at the top. Do you have any peer-reviewed work to support your claims?

The links they have on the site go directly to Pub Med. So their are tons of peer reviewed tests to support not my claim but all studies by even (shudder) mainstream medicine.

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 11:59 PM
link   
I just want to clear something up a little bit, about the sun and vitamin D, if nobody minds.

First, don't get your sunshine through a window or with sunscreen on, because they will filter out the UVB rays. And then you'll only get the UVA rays, which actually deplete your vitamin D. It's the UVB rays that cause your body to produce vitamin D.

Now, someone mentioned that your body makes vitamin D internally. That's a little misleading. What happens is the UVB rays cause your body to produce vitamin D ON YOUR SKIN. And that's not the end of the process. Your body actually needs to absorb the vitamin D back into the body through the skin in order for the vitamin D to do you any good.

The issue people seem to have a problem with is giving their body enough time to absorb their vitamin D. It takes about 48 hours. This means that you shouldn't shower after being out in the sun, and you might want to wait 48 hours at that.

People didn't used to shower every day like we do here now. We think we're healthier showering all the time. But oddly enough, we aren't.

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 12:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by JenRecluse
I just want to clear something up a little bit, about the sun and vitamin D, if nobody minds.

First, don't get your sunshine through a window or with sunscreen on, because they will filter out the UVB rays. And then you'll only get the UVA rays, which actually deplete your vitamin D. It's the UVB rays that cause your body to produce vitamin D.

Now, someone mentioned that your body makes vitamin D internally. That's a little misleading. What happens is the UVB rays cause your body to produce vitamin D ON YOUR SKIN. And that's not the end of the process. Your body actually needs to absorb the vitamin D back into the body through the skin in order for the vitamin D to do you any good.

The issue people seem to have a problem with is giving their body enough time to absorb their vitamin D. It takes about 48 hours. This means that you shouldn't shower after being out in the sun, and you might want to wait 48 hours at that.

People didn't used to shower every day like we do here now. We think we're healthier showering all the time. But oddly enough, we aren't.

It isn't made on the surface of your skin, so showering wouldn't wash it away. The precursor, previtamin D3, is made by the cells in the stratum spinosum and stratum basale, the two deepest layers of your skin. Showering does not affect these layers, as the water doesn't penetrate the top layer, the statrum corneum.

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 08:14 PM
link   
reply to post by VneZonyDostupa

Lots of sources saying there is vitamin D on the skin's surface that gets washed off in the shower. A quick Google search will show you what I'm talking about. But, I do get my information off the internet only, I'm no medical anything, so you may be privy to better, perhaps more reliable, information. It's worth reading about/looking into, though.

Thanks for your reply!

posted on Aug, 5 2010 @ 11:50 PM
link   

there was a study that showed (native) populations not exposed to refined sugar had never experienced diabetes, but once the white man came with his white sugar, the populations developed diabetes within twenty years.

sorry, i have no reference. this is just from my memory of something i heard.

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 04:30 PM
link   
reply to post by infolurker

GOOD NEWS - BECK TYPE ELECTRIFIER FOR £7.49

hello everyone.

i bought this tens device from Lloyds pharmacy after i read their online manuel for the device.

the manuel stated it changes polarity automatically.

so i bought it for only £7.49 and i have tested it.

i confirm it has 8 power settings and 8 pulse mode settings.

the pulses modes vary from short bursts to long bursts but in essence the polarity of the pulses changes every 5 seconds.this is a happy medium between becks 3.9 hertz and babby grands 5 minutes to avoid joint pains,etc...

once again the output is a series of pulses and the polarity of these pulses reverses every 5 seconds.

to make it really clear left electrode gives positive pulses for 5 seconds and then the right electrode gives positive pulses and them the left electrode gives positive pulses again fo 5 seconds and so on...

pulse duration is 80 us.

At £7.49 and using 2 AAA batteries with LCD screen and auto shut off after 15 minutes it may be the cheapest beck approximation type commercially available device of the shelf.

here is a link :-

www.lloydspharmacy.com...

or in google type tens machine lloyds pharmacy ,etc.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

for advanced users it occurs to me by rectifying the series of pulses with a diode and capacitor you could essentially get -/+ d.c pulses every 5 seconds.

posted on Aug, 25 2010 @ 09:29 AM
link   
i hope it is real.this kind of people is needed for this afficted people

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 08:30 PM
link   
I have zapper, got IT on ebay, it does normally zapps good, as cured 'flu symptoms' in 2 hours,

i cant say if it cures everything, as i never get ill, since i zapping ones a month or so just to keep blood purified.

all concept originated on Raimonde Riffe theory i guess, you can look up how zapper kills parazos here www.squarewaveresearch.com.pa

only not recommended to use for pregnants as it will kill spermitized egg too (good abortion tool tho)

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 08:33 PM
link   
EVERYONE WILL DIE FROM SOMETHING SO WHAT A LOAD OF #ING CRAP

posted on Sep, 4 2010 @ 11:49 PM
link   
Dr Bob Beck's Protocol still is alive and well today and many people are enjoying the benefits!
I too am addressing HIV with this protocol. I have been off Big Pharma Meds now for 10 months since starting the protocol. I have done 4 commitment times to this protocol and feel great, look great, have heaps of energy and my test results show increased improvement every 2 months.

My blog can be viewed here: freedomfromhiv.blogspot.com... and I encourage you all to read it and leave comments there. let me know you heard about it on abovesecret.com.
I have also created a great DIY page there on making your won Colloidal Silver which is the cheapest and easiest way to stay healthy from any virus, germ, bacteria, pathogen, or paracite.
I am now completely set up to continue this protocol until I get the results I want and that is a 0 viral load. I refuse to allow a man made virus conquer me! I am/will win!!
:

[edit on 4-9-2010 by refreshme]

posted on Sep, 5 2010 @ 12:08 AM
link   
Unfortunately, I could not read through the entire thread, too depressing.

Been positive for 25 years. The mind is what keeps you going. I'm a positive spiritual thinker. No med's can replace the mind.

I am strong and powerful....efff HIV!

So here I am. God bless or whatever you call your higher authority.

Peace.

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 10:19 PM
link   
Naturally, I've browsed over some claimed technologies such as this...

As someone with an education in electronics engineering, and being self-taught in many fields, including my recent dabblings in cancer fighting, I'm still highly skeptical of this.

Too good to be true, often is.

At least with ozone technology there are foreign and even U.S. studies that can be used to argue with. I've yet to see any real scientific studies on this 'zap' tech worth citing. If you know of any, please do share.

I fail to see how low wattage on the skin is going to affect blood pathogens.

To me, clinical studies aren't even required to prove the concept itself. What is required are scientific studies demonstrating the claim that low voltages would kill pathogens, but, and this is a very important but, doesn't also kill desirable healthy cells.

With that established, the plot only thickens...

How does applying this voltage to the skin affect the blood stream?

How does applying this to the skin actually kill a solid tumor mass? Assuming this technology were feasible in the slightest, it would stand to reason that it could potentially be used against leukemia, or at least for stopping tumors from spreading via the blood stream... but to literally fry a tumor is a whole other story.

Shouldn't people just zap themselves with a stun gun every few months to prevent cancer? (Many people die from stun guns, but still.) Why isn't Tazer marketing on this (is the point)?

It doesn't make sense to me, other than to have the blood flow thru a specially designed device the blood flows directly thru and back into the system. Under this model, which is complicated, you'd surely have to run it for long enough for all (HIV) infected blood cells to be affected. In terms of cancer, this would kill mutagens in the blood stream, but it still wouldn't target a solid localized tumor mass (period).

I'm sure I can keep going, but I'm putting the ball in your court now...

[edit on 7-9-2010 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss]

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 10:38 PM
link   
Id bet that many people who flagged this thread would also say that cell phones cause brain cancer...

The thing about cell phones is the high frequency does allow the EM waves to penetrate flesh via indirect waves...

The thing here is, assuming cell phones do in fact cause cancer (which is actually debatable), deliberately applying low frequency voltage would give you about the same results. Applying it to places where the blood stream is in close proximity would actually cause leukemia, under such an assumption!!!!!!!

[edit on 7-9-2010 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss]

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 12:10 AM
link   
reply to post by IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Dude everything causes cancer, drinking or eating the wrong foods can give you cancer, acne medication can give you cancer, cell phones can give you cancer, you pick at a scab to much and you get cancer! But that could take a life time to achive or more, i mean if a person takes a cell phone and just has it on and talking to someone for 24 hours a day for the next 30-50 years, yea i bet he will develop some problems...

Everything in moderation my friend!

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 06:22 PM
link   
reply to post by nh_ee

About 20 years ago Bristol Meyers Squibb reported that ruthenium and iridium were anticancerous.

Noble Metas hmmmm anticancerous.....hmmmm

How do you get noble metals to the size of a trace mineral where they can be injested as supplements?
That is the trick to getting the cancer killed.

Fortunately there is one company that actually produces atomic size particles of noble metals.

However, my point is that they already have the cure, and you are right, they do not want to lose money or FREE cash for that matter.

I love women! and I love the energy they have to "Raise Funds" for the breast cancer cause, and I am all for it,
however, I am over 50 and I can remember that as young man (9 or 10 years old) Fundraisers for Cancer were the most noblest cause to raise money for.

But ssshheeesshh give me a break.... more than 40 years and they still wont produce results! I would venture to say that they have been give a Hundred Billion Dollars in the last 40 years.

And nothing accomplished?

www.abovetopsecret.com... =reply&fid=41&tid=585556&pg=17&pid=9080556

Well I know an entity that has accomplished alot with no funding, imagine what they could do if they had the funding?

Greedy Bastards!

new topics

top topics

<< 20  21  22    24  25 >>

join