It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A real CURE for AIDS, Hepititis, Cancer, Herpes etc, for less than the price of a night out!

page: 21
<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 05:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by g146541

Originally posted by ladyinwaiting
hm. It's great that it zaps all those pathogens and viruses!

Problem is, what else does it zap?

As I sit here with Neuropathy in my feet and lower legs I think to myself, this is painful.
But I would endure unimaginable pain if I could cure it or my diabetes.
The day to day complications that these things bring on truly suck.
But if I could give myself an hour of excruciating pain and be cured, that would be worth it.
Good find OP thanks much, I will be reading a lot today.

(Edit) By the way your avatar rocks OP.

[edit on 20-6-2010 by g146541]

HERE IS THE ANSWER TO YOUR DIABETES PROBLEMS:-

www.medsci.org...

Here is the answer to your Neuropathy problem:-

www.medsonix.info...

both are do it yourself.

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 06:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by VneZonyDostupa
reply to post by RogerT

I would me absolutely interested in designing the experiement. I don't have the means to carry it out myself at the moment, so being able to at least contribute an idea for experimental would be ideal.

Give me a few days and I'll have it. Would you prefer I post it here, or via U2U?

Any progress on this?

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 01:08 PM
link   
reply to post by nobodysavedme

Coulds somebody send this via private message to the neuropathy guy?

I don't have enough posts to do it myself.

It is to help him.By the way you should study this it really awesome information.

www.naturalnews.com...

medical consequences of the embargo included an 'outbreak' of a painful nerve problem called 'neuropathy' that ended up affecting over 50,000 people. While it was determined that this 'epidemic' was caused by a virus, this virus was not treated with antiviral medications, antibiotics or any other pharmaceuticals. This epidemic was completely stopped in its tracks and the more than 50,000 people affected were CURED simply by taking a multivitamin supplement.

But in this environment of minimal funds in a so-called 'third world' country, the majority of the 50,000 people affected were completely cured of their neuropathy with nothing more than plain over-the-counter vitamin supplements. Even those who were so severely affected that they required hospitalization simply received intravenous vitamin infusions in the hospital while the government instituted a free multivitamin distribution program for the rest of the population. Those with neuropathy were 'cured' and the neuropathy 'epidemic', except for a few isolated cases, ended completely.

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 02:49 PM
link   
Seriously. Can I just lick batteries? It was always a pain & pleasure at the same time when I did that as a child. Maybe it was actually healthy!

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 04:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by NoHierarchy
Is there any proven science behind Bob Beck's claims?

Has there been any confirmation of his techniques/inventions by impartial/respectable scientists/institutions?

Is there peer-reviewed research on this?

Or does this just seem like another pseudo-scientific panacea placebo?

in google scholor loads of research papers but it is not a big money spinner like an ingestable drug with a 60000% markup you have to take for the rest of your life.

i gave you the links already above.

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 09:58 AM
link   
Fascinating thread looking forward to the posters results!

Might even build one myself if the results are promising, not too sure on the colloidal silver taking though as it can turn you into a smurf if you use it too much

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 11:11 AM
link   
reply to post by VneZonyDostupa

I just gave you 2 peer reviewed links.Yet you ramble on and on?

People in poor countries can't even read let alone have the internet.

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 11:44 AM
link   
reply to post by RogerT

Sorry, I had honestly forgotten about it amidst work and helping a colleague with some business. I'll work on is today, I promise. Let me ask you a few questions, first, so I know what you are looking for:

1) Would you want the study to be designed to use ATS members via this thread, or are you planning on using your machine on people in the flesh? If you're asking people to simply report their results on ATS, the study is already not going to work, due to self-reporting bias.

2) Can you provide me with a little more information on what, specifically, this machine claims to do and how it works? I get the gist of it, but would like maybe a nice concise article on the aspect of the machine you want to test.

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 11:44 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 11:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by nobodysavedme
reply to post by VneZonyDostupa

snip

You certainly seem to be fixated on me for some reason. I looked at the link you posted (the only one I that was peer-reviewed was your link to the diabetes mellitus paper). Yes, it seems interesting. However, it's a small patient population and it wasn't double-blind. If they could expand it and blind both the patient and investigator to who is receiving the actual treatment, that would amplify the strength of the study greatly.

Also, please refrain from ad hominems. I've already reported you once, I would prefer not to do it again.

Also, it's "her", not "him". Lovely that the sexist assumption still exists that all posters, especially professionals, must be males.

[edit on 7/12/2010 by VneZonyDostupa]

Staff Edit: Removed quoted post.

[edit on 7/12/10 by niteboy82]

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 12:16 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 03:46 PM
link   

If you're asking people to simply report their results on ATS, the study is already not going to work, due to self-reporting bias.

And how would it be biased ? Surely if someone is feeling & noticing either positive or negative effects by using the machine without changing anything in their lifestyle then it's not biased no ?

Or are you presuming that people will make stuff up to suit their agenda, which they could do regardless thanks to the anonymity the internet grants ?

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 05:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Discotech

If you're asking people to simply report their results on ATS, the study is already not going to work, due to self-reporting bias.

And how would it be biased ? Surely if someone is feeling & noticing either positive or negative effects by using the machine without changing anything in their lifestyle then it's not biased no ?

Situations like that are subject to self-reporting bias, a well-known phenomenon in medical research. If a project relies on a patient relating their own results, they are more likely to relate information that they personally deem noteworthy, which might be more or less sensitive than the investigators criteria for noteworthy data. One person might think it's not worth reporting that they feel a bit more exhausted, another might not feel it's worth reporting that their foot was a bit sore right after treatment, and so on. When you have a researcher/doctor meeting with each patient, they can ask probing questions and do a top down systems review in a few minutes.

Not to mention, as you said, there is always the possibility of people only reporting positive or negative data, depending on their own personal view of the experiment. That's why 'survey studies are rarely pubished and seen as weak science.

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 02:56 PM
link   

reply to post by RogerT

Sorry, I had honestly forgotten about it amidst work and helping a colleague with some business. I'll work on is today, I promise. Let me ask you a few questions, first, so I know what you are looking for:

1) Would you want the study to be designed to use ATS members via this thread, or are you planning on using your machine on people in the flesh? If you're asking people to simply report their results on ATS, the study is already not going to work, due to self-reporting bias.

2) Can you provide me with a little more information on what, specifically, this machine claims to do and how it works? I get the gist of it, but would like maybe a nice concise article on the aspect of the machine you want to test.

1) The study should be designed to deliver a result that stands up in your peer community, IMO there is really no need for further anecdotal evidence to convince those that are happy to accept friends' and relatives' testimonies as sufficient evidence to 'give it a go'.

2) I wouldn't want to limit the scope by summarizing my own limited viewpoint. There are plenty of linked papers, testimonies and claims in this thread. My impression is that Beck states his designed protocol neutralises ALL pathogens that exist in the human body, if used as advised.

As a note on double blind and or simple use of placebo control group, I wouldn't personally be interested in participating in any study that suggests someone may get help with a disease and then gives them a placebo, it is not within my integrity to do so. (by participate, I mean organise, initiate, fund or promote in any way).

Perhaps this is not scientific, but the idea of giving someone hope with a dangerous condition, then letting them die or get sicker because they use an empty black box, is really not something I'd entertain or endorse in any way.

Another thing you should be aware, is that whilst on the Beck protocol, all participant must stop ALL allopathic medication, and also most other herbal medication, due to the risk from electroporation of the cells.

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 07:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by RogerT
As a note on double blind and or simple use of placebo control group, I wouldn't personally be interested in participating in any study that suggests someone may get help with a disease and then gives them a placebo, it is not within my integrity to do so. (by participate, I mean organise, initiate, fund or promote in any way).

Perhaps this is not scientific, but the idea of giving someone hope with a dangerous condition, then letting them die or get sicker because they use an empty black box, is really not something I'd entertain or endorse in any way.

If you remove a controlled, placebo group, then the study will not work. Period. You can't have just an experimental (treatment) group with nothing to compare it to. If you don't have a control, then you can't account for age, sex, disease status, time of day the treatment was delivered, etc. Even having a large, random mixture of patients wouldn't suffice.

Why not just use patients who have non life-threatening diseases? Why not use animals? To suggest throwing out a placebo group because of some vague philosophical objections is silly, especially when you assume using a placebo would cause people to die. All trials have guidelines in place for using placebos that ensure no patient is seriously harmed due to lack of treatment.

[edit on 7/13/2010 by VneZonyDostupa]

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 05:43 AM
link   
Well because we are talking about confirming Beck's claim that his apparatus cures AIDS and other so-called incurable diseases, plus deadly infections etc.

Demonstrating that a zapper will rid someone of thrush doesn't really make the news does it

I understand as a scientist you may think my moral objection silly, but I do tend to take misleading someone who is looking for a cure from their alleged killer disease rather seriously. I also accept you probably didn't mean it that way, just trying to clear that one up.

I really don't understand the problem of not having a placebo control group.

Take 100 people with presenting symptoms of AIDS, put them on the Beck protocol, if 50 of those people later present no symptoms, then isn't it fair to say the Beck Protocol has demonstrated a 50% cure rate in this scenario?

If the above experiment was conducted under clinical guidelines, with appropriate data recorded, would this not encourage people like yourself to consider this a highly effective alternative to for example AZT and other highly toxic drugs that are not even touted as cures and are quoted in terms of 12 month survival rates?

Additionaly, are you saying there is no ethical consideration in requiring participants to cease their current medications, even if they are being given a placebo in exchange?

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 06:11 PM
link   
Hi guys

I've read this thread with great amazement. There is so much information that has been suppressed and kept away from us that it is far from funny. If this simple self made electrical device works as everyone says it does, then I'm up for giving it a go.

A few questions are on my mind about the process.

1. Is colloidal silver drink as effective as the electrical device strapped to the wrist?

2. How will each one of the processes effect you if you are a heavy drinker (alcohol)?

3. How will each process effect you if you a heavy smoker (20 a day)?

S & F - Due to being a great topic.

Gareth

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 06:51 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 04:24 PM
link   
Just an update.

I've been using the machine for a good two weeks everyday, on as high as I can take, for a minimum of 1hr but on some nights 2 hours. So far nothing out of the ordinary.

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 02:47 AM
link   
Bachrk, is there a specific condition you are using it for, or just for general health? you may have said so before but I can't remember.

new topics

top topics

<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join