It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A real CURE for AIDS, Hepititis, Cancer, Herpes etc, for less than the price of a night out!

page: 20
<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 04:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by nobodysavedme
did you see those three websites i mentioned above ?

the first one has a form you can fill out before/after treatment.

number of experiments too.This will save time in designing new ones.

[edit on 28-6-2010 by nobodysavedme]

I have noted your links and will certainly check them out thoroughly after next week when I am back to normal routine.
The yahoo group looks interesting, but I'm guessing the need to register stops people taking a quick, casual look

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 04:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by earthdude
reply to post by AlabamaAntelope

Excuse me for interrupting but I must tell you there is a 99% chance that you are dealing with a quack. You are being scammed out of your money and given false hope.

Thanks for sharing brother

Thank god for that 1% then

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 06:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by RogerT

Originally posted by AlabamaAntelope
I got my unit from the German outfit and it got here quick. I keep getting a no load error on my unit. I may have to send it back. I did have my first glass of colloidal silver today. Any tips on making the unit work better, the voltage goes up and the bottoms out and gets the error.

Sounds like the circuit is not closed, or too much resistance.
Did you read the manual fully?
I'd just call the company (ask for Philip), his brother developed the unit, so he should be able to help

They are looking into it. I may jus get a replacement. They are not happy it is broken. It was crackling yesterday, so it may just be a defective one.

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 11:32 AM
link   
Mine just came in the mail today from Australia. I'll keep everyone posted.

Weird it smells strongly of vinegar.

Ok I'm wearing it. The electodes are placed in the cotton sleeves which are wetted with sea salt water and are in place over both wrist pulse points. Feels annoying and creepy. It gives off some strong little zaps. I've got it up to half power.

Ewww I'm adding to this post to say it makes the fingers and thumb twitch.

[edit on 30-6-2010 by Bachrk]

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 02:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bachrk

Ewww I'm adding to this post to say it makes the fingers and thumb twitch.

[edit on 30-6-2010 by Bachrk]

Haha, yeah I get that too sometimes.

I think the idea is to turn it up until it's uncomfortable, and then turn it down a bit.

I found my skin got a little blistered on the first day or two, but soon normalised. Now it just feels a bit itchy during sessions, unless the gel (my model doesn't use the cotton and water) dries up in which case it gets quite unpleasant. If I'm active and create a little perspiration, the skin resistance falls and the itching decreases.

The miniZap from Germany is cool, as it has an LCD screen displaying info, and maintains a constant current by regulating voltage, so you can see the effect on your skin resistance by being stressed, dehydrated, active, etc etc. Very interesting.

edit to add: this is very cool - looks like we got a bit of a spontaneous 'clinical trial' going on already

[edit on 30/6/10 by RogerT]

posted on Jul, 2 2010 @ 10:47 AM
link   
My unit sat in the house for three days unused and I fired it up again and I now know what was wrong. We had very high humidity when the unit arrived and I had it outside. Now it is working like a charm. I used it for one hour yesterday while napping and it never cutoff. Now I can proceed trying this thing out. The guys over in Germany were going to swap it and the customer service was great. The shipping was fast as well.

posted on Jul, 2 2010 @ 03:12 PM
link   
I'm glad you got it sorted.
Really looking forward to your feedback and any positive results you get.

posted on Jul, 4 2010 @ 11:38 AM
link   
I Need Help Building These Devices-

But first off-

wow- I just spent an hour every day for the last few days reading every page in this post and viewing the linked pages etc...... I love it.

But* I want to say WTF for all the nonsense, arguing, bickering, fighting etc.....

I think were all adults here, maybe a few kids- I don't understand some peoples point of view to argue just for the sheer sake of arguing? Who cares if it's snake oil, nonsense, or un-verified etc..... I see open minded people disguising alternative treatments. Anything is worth a shot, you can never know for sure if something works or it doesn't if you don't find out for yourself. And no matter how many tests, studies, or whatever you look at your still taking someone elses word not your own experience.

I hate medicine and doctors, I take no prescription drugs, I won't even take an aspirin or over the counter medicine. I totally believe the drug companies are only out for their own profit motive and could care less about curing anyone. My own experience,after having repeated pains which I found to be gall bladder attacks- I had 3 doctors tell me I had to have my gallbladder removed. It was an "emergency" if they didn't do the operation right then and there all these bad things could happen and I could die. Wooo scare tactics. I told them no way and walked out of the hospital. After radically changing my diet and bad habits- a year later after an ultrasound no more stones, no more pains, no more problem???? Where did the stones go? The doctors were wrong and had I listened to them I'd now have no gall bladder and have issues for life. They wanted to operate and make that money....

OK back to the beck device!

I watched the 2 hour Beck video, and so far keeping an open mind it seems promising. I'd love to try it for myself. I've heard of the colloidal silver for years and never attempted it.

I want to make a beck device, but I need help. I work in telecommunications. I run electric, cat3, cat5, coax, all kinds of wire and work with electronics all the time. I understand ohms law, I know what a resistor is and a capacitor etc..... And even I can't make heads or tales of the diagrams provided.

I need some pictures, explanations, maybe a video?? Who can help me build these devices? I'm located in the northeast- NJ

Any local memebers??

posted on Jul, 4 2010 @ 12:55 PM
link   
reply to post by StupidCableGuy

"I want to make a beck device, but I need help. I work in telecommunications. I run electric, cat3, cat5, coax, all kinds of wire and work with electronics all the time. I understand ohms law, I know what a resistor is and a capacitor etc..... And even I can't make heads or tales of the diagrams provided.

I need some pictures, explanations, maybe a video?? Who can help me build these devices?"

StupidCableGuy all the help you need to build these devices is available at the link below:-

health.groups.yahoo.com...

it has detailed step by step photos.it is based on the kaali/lyman research.

Read the files and other peoples research.

I should point out you will have to be able to tear yourself away from facebook/twitter, x factor,tv for a couple of hours.

The simplest devices take only a few minutes to make using a 6 volt battery and a few thin wet sponges.

I have studied this for many years and i can condense this to a simple sentence.

"The beck device is nothing more then a biphasic square wave generator with a frequency of about 10 hertz down to a very low 0.001 hertz operating from about 6 volts..."

It is recommended that the electrodes be swapped every 5 minutes over the
application area manuallyif you use this simple method.

if you don't want to swap the electrodes manually then use use/build the simple devices below.

I have build the devices using the very cheap digital 50 cent HEF10406 Hex schimitt trigger with 1 gate wired as a very low frequency oscillator and output fed to the 2 other gates in the same chip so that a biphasic square wave output is generated.This means once the pads are attached the output will automatically change from +/- to -/+ every few minutes.

i use a 220 uf capacitor and a 4.7 megohm variable trimpot resistor.

the output frequency is 1/0.7RC of the hex schmitt trigger.

it can operate from 3 volts to 15 volts

look up the date sheet in google for HEF10406 Hex schimitt trigger.it has diagrams.

[edit on 4-7-2010 by nobodysavedme]

posted on Jul, 4 2010 @ 06:07 PM
link   
"I should point out you will have to be able to tear yourself away from facebook/twitter, x factor,tv for a couple of hours."

lol- whoa there..... I don't even have cable- I get my internet for free by using my neighbors wireless- saving money on the bills.

I went to the "health.groups.yahoo.com..." I signed up to gain access this time. I received 30 or more emails immediately- haven't reviewed them yet. I was excited to get a look at the pictures but it's all a joke.

No chip boards, no resisters, no electronics of any kind. Just a big yellow dollar store sponge with a cut piece of extension cord going to a 6v battery.

I could make that all day- but I seriously laugh at those photo's since they're clearly not what Beck was talking about or mentioning.

Beck clearly states to use his device on your wrist. The devices on this yahoo group are big sponges were is says look you can hook up as many as you want to one 6v battery. Put them on your ankles, wrist, stomach, etc.....

Clearly doesn't seem like the same info I'm looking for

I'm looking for info on the device Beck gave schematics for, not a home made modified piece.

I'll continue reading and searching. I have wasted a solid 8 hours or more so far reading and searching through all related info.

I'd really like to try this but I'm not willing to shell out $300 bucks

posted on Jul, 4 2010 @ 06:10 PM
link   
I have no idea in h*ll what this is

"HEF10406 Hex schimitt trigger"

but when I google it, the first response is this thread in ATS which I find funny.

I'm going over the yahoo group emails now to sort through the info

posted on Jul, 4 2010 @ 09:26 PM
link   
I am just posting this to say that I ordered mine today, although it was not from Germany, I ordered it from Canada (Sota Instruments) as suggested by the OP.

I am my own test subject before buying it for my Mom who's always sick about everything. I will post results later. Lately I have been getting this weird and unexplainable headaches and frequent flu like symptoms. We will see if this helps out.

Take care all!

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 04:42 AM
link   
reply to post by StupidCableGuy

I quote.

"Beck clearly states to use his device on your wrist. The devices on this yahoo group are big sponges were is says look you can hook up as many as you want to one 6v battery. Put them on your ankles, wrist, stomach, etc.....

Clearly doesn't seem like the same info I'm looking for

I'm looking for info on the device Beck gave schematics for, not a home made modified piece".

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
You are completely correct.The devices have been simplified after much research and feedback from users over 9 years practical usage experience.

Remember ORDINARY JOE cannot understand or have patience for complicated circuit diagrams.

They are not intelligent as you or have qualifications.

Remember geekdom is universally frowned upon and in Hollywood movies nerds and geeks wear glasses,sweaters and have no girlfriends.

So it is not cool to be intelligent.Girls prefer thugs with spiky hair gel who will beat them up after a few drinks or dump them after they get pregnant.

It is very stressful for ORDINARY JOE to even look at a circuit diagram,they are more used to watching Oprah, or the Simpsons or X-factor or America's next Top Model.

This is why the devices have been simplified.Also the original beck device using 3 x 9 volts batteries is overly complicated and probably not required since new knowledge and experience suggests about 6 to 9 volts volts is safer. The Beck device again is just a high voltage (27 volts) square wave generator using an Op-Amp chip.Click the below links for the circuit diagram.

you need to look in the files section and also in the photos.did you click the left hand menu?

also go to nerdland folder.ooohh noooo..don't let her see you or ,or you girlfriend is gonna dump you now! lol.('
')
('
')

look:-

groups.yahoo.com...

groups.yahoo.com...

health.groups.yahoo.com...

groups.yahoo.com... =asc

ALSO THE HEX SCHMITT TRIGGER IS ACTUALLY CD40106 OR HCF40106 OR HEF40106

40 to 60 cents each...

i got the numbers transposed...sorry.

also do not use the 74HC14 HEX SCHMITT TRIGGERS as it can only tolerate a maximum supply voltage RANGE 2 TO 7 volts.

The cd40106 can have a supply voltage range from 3 to 15 volts and some devices 3 to 18 volts or even 3 to 20 volts.

here is a direct link to a data sheet.

www.floka.com...

scroll down to application data for a simple basic oscillator using a single resister and capacitor.

i recommend a 220 uf and 4.7 megohm variable resister.

(0.000220 fareds and 4700000 ohms).

using a single inverter as shown on diagram the output of which is connected to input of inverter 2 and output of inverter 2 is connected to input to of inverter 3.

if you connect wires now to the output of inverter 2 and anothor wire to the output of inverter 3 you have a biphasic output or automatic polarity changing output which is connected to pads or wrist electrodes ,sponges,or what ever.

this will give you an oscillator output from about 0.001 hertz to about 10 hertz depending on your preference.The trim pot allows you change the output frequency from 0.001 hertz to about 10 hertz.

this means you will get positive pulses lasting a maximum of about 5 minute then the output voltage reverses and you get a negative pulse output of 5 minute duration depending on your trimpot setting.

In other words the positive electrode becomes negative and the negative electrode becomes positive=biphasic =polarity changing=polarity reversing.

[edit on 5-7-2010 by nobodysavedme]

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 07:52 AM
link   
Electricity defeat cancer? I highly doubt as much. This seems to me a run-of-the-mill quack.

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 11:19 PM
link   
I went to radio shack today, got a good look at the inventory of supplies they stock, they carry most of the pieces for becks unit, but not all. I've studied up on reading schematics and think I can now make sense of the device more. Looking forward to playing around.

I found out my neighbor has a empi tens unit. I read the specs, it takes double a batteries and has a max output of 3.3volts. It has some very very nice sticky pads with electrodes built in and a nice leading wire with a connector that I can strip and hook up to anything.

The digital display has a setting from 0 all the way to 60 in .5 increments. I believe the book said it goes up to 60 milli amps? Not sure, but I did place one pad on each vain on my left wrist and turned it up as high as it would go. It really gave me a good shock, pulsed on and off almost like a heart beat, and made my fingers tingle, and up most of my arm almost to my neck tingle. I did it for about 4 or 5 minutes almost an hour ago and my fore arm still feels funny.... not in a bad way though.

I'm wondering what it did? I'm wondering how much more of a shock I would get if I use the yahoo groups method with a 6V battery. Then I'm left wondering how much more of a shock it would be with the 27v circut with 3 9V batteries that I believe the beck design uses.

Directly on my vain at the wrist, is this 3.3v max output tens unit capable of getting the required voltage into the blood?

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 12:19 AM
link   
i also ordered a sota silver pulser last week after reading more information about the device.im just hoping nothing from the package is omitted or modified by canadian customs.ill test it out and see if it can make me feel any clearer in perception like so many testimonials say.i also ordered some conductive gel for really cheap; parker brand spectra 360, in an 8.5oz bottle.the gel showed up in less that 4 days.the sota pulser should arrive according to my invoice this coming friday or the following week.i was informed that the sota silver pulser is not shipped as a complete package because of customs; this is kind of a deal breaker for the device being of any use.

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 08:13 AM
link   
I'm always a little leery of ordering out of the country. I've had bad experiences with Canadian customs. Once I bought a set of 8 coils for a race motor (car parts) and they took much longer then anticipated to arrive. When they got here they were the wrong ones & the store had directed me to just send them back usps and they would go right through customs. Well they never made it, the company never got my shipment, the usps says their not responsible once it leaves the country- and i was out almost $500 and nobody gave a crap. There was no paper trail to follow and nothing I could do except go scratch. I'd rather by from inside the us, or build my own.

actionelectronicswholesale.com... is the site bob beck states sells everything and all the parts. They don't have the devices listed on their site or in their catalog but I'm sure if I gave them a call someone could let me know. Beck stated they had partially built kits for $80-100 range. I'm more comfortable shelling out $100 to a us company before I shell out $300 out of the country and then hope I get what I'm looking for and it actually shows up.

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 03:08 AM
link   
Hi Everyone, I'm back from my trip and very happy to see the thread still alive and well.

Thanks to all those who have decided to go ahead and build or buy a Beck style zapper and test it out on themselves.

This thread should get pretty interesting over the next 4 to 6 weeks as the results come in.

I'll be getting back onto my protocol next week as I did a bit too much partying last week and need a few days to clean out first

For anyone following ... mum continues to look better and better by the week and her energy level keeps climbing. In fact, I can't remember when I last saw her looking so healthy and upbeat, certainly well over a decade ago - my dad agrees. We are all very interested to see what the Doc sees on the scope at the end of the month.

Thanks for the latest 'tech posts' from nobodysavedme - I'm surprised you haven't had more interest from the resident ATS electronics gurus.

Ms. Dostupa, how are you doing with the clinical study design?

ciao for now
RT

[edit on 8/7/10 by RogerT]

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 04:11 AM
link   
reply to post by RogerT

Keep reporting your results and methodology.

I have built about 5 beck devices that can run of 3 volts to 20 volts supply using
the cd40106 schmitt hex invertors.They are the about size about the size a ciggerette packets.

As I was building them i kept adding on extra bits like extra frequency ranges .I suffer from this tendency of feature creep.

my devices can out put a biphasic pulse every 20 minutes and go right up to about at least 600 kilohertz.

i.e 0.001 hertz to 500000 hertz.

i can use them to generate colloidal silver of very small size using the a/c square wave.

The lower the current the finer the particle size.when i make colloidal silver i stick the silver rods in freshly boiled tap water.

boiling the water removes any dissolved gases and chlorine and kills any pathogens which might still be around.

it is then stored in a sterilized glass jar.no plastics jars.

the rods are spaced 2.5 cm apart and a small stirring motor from a toy is used.

the current is always less then 0.5 milliamps.
Averages from 0.5 ma initially and goes to about 0.25 milliamps as the water cools

takes about 3 to 6 hour to make a pint of colloidal silver.

never add any salts.

also a simple way of making fine colloidal silver is get a cheap garden light/lamp from a dollar store

remove the led and connect the wires to your silver rods.very simple.

the output of these lamps gives an output voltage of about 5v to 12 volts pulsed at a frequency of about 100 kilohertz to 900 kilohertz unidirectional pulses.

take about 12 hours.you will get very fine colloidal silver.try it is is very easy.

you even leave the led in series as an indicator of the current but it will take a lot longer to make the colloidal silver more like 15 to 25 hours as the led absorbs about 3 to 4 volts.

you can leave it in the window and at night will switch on and generate colloidal silver.

i wish i could post photos.

my next project is to build a SIMPLE beck device inside a watch using cd40106 ,a 220 uf and 4.7 megohm trimpot.powered by a small 12 volt camera battery.I might just glue the above parts together using superglue/uhu glue and using fine wire to connect the pins.

no feature creep this time.

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 04:20 PM
link   
MY SILVER PULSER ARRIVED!

it is worth more than what money can buy. for me i remember my youth and when i repented for certain things; the silver pulser is the same energy type: so having it and wearing it reminds me of the past.its really cool because now i can fine tune the works i have done with this energy i could go on; but this device is better than alot of other forms of entertainment and im off to entertain myself.

new topics

top topics

<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join