It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A real CURE for AIDS, Hepititis, Cancer, Herpes etc, for less than the price of a night out!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 08:06 AM
link   
It makes at least SOME sense that electro-therapy should work on some level - it would need to be a little more exact in its application, but... - after all, everything in the universe is governed by the 4 forces, right? Strong, weak, EM, and grav.

Well... all matter has mass... all mass is electrically charged... learn how to control the charge and you can affect not only an object itself, but how it influences and is influenced by other objects.

Anyway, I'll give it a throrough look-see.

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 08:08 AM
link   
reply to post by ladyinwaiting

LOL.. Yeah I outta try that next time because you really have to phych(?) yourself out to actually electrocute yourself.

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 08:17 AM
link   
I find this kind of alternative medicine fascinating and remember reading about a cancer cure via electronic treatment in a Jim marrs book.

I am keen to see one of tgese built and get blueprints for construction but cannot find much.

Still a bit skeptical. Are there any critics to this kind of work that debunk it with any measure of validity and integrity?

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 08:29 AM
link   
Have watched some of the many vids around featuring Bob Beck, and now i'm actively searching for DIY plans for his device, but i can't seem to find the plans at all.

There are plenty of sites that offer the units for sale, but i can't find these 'free' DIY plans to build my own unit.

Can anyone offer a link to the plans, pdf or whatver is available?

I'd prefer to build Bob's own version, not an updated commercial version if possible.

Cheers, And i hope your mum gets better fast Roger.

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 08:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by atlasastro
reply to post by RogerT

Great thread, cheers.

First of all, I wish you and your mother all the best. I hope she pulls through.

Secondly, did you build the box yourself, and if you did can you tell us how you did that?

If not did you buy one and what did it cost?

Thanks again for the great post.

[edit on 20/6/10 by atlasastro]

I did download the plans but simply did not feel I had the time to make it. I do not live in the US, so no Radio Shack in the mall!

I found a fantastic retailer in Germany for the zapper, in fact they have developed the world's first mini LCD display zapper, just a bit bigger than a wristwatch.
I ended up buying just about everything from their online shop
and it all arrived the day after (across 3 countries).

The zapper retails around 150 (dollars or euro), the magnetic pulser I got from Sota instruments, around 200 I think. I also bought a water ioniser that also makes colloidal/ionic silver for pennies a liter, that was another 150, and an ozone machine from sota again for a couple hundred.
So total cost for protecting my family from ALL pathogens, viruses, bacteria, moulds, fungi, microbes ... for LIFE, was less than a weekend holiday on the costa del sol!!

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 08:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bachrk
Now you aren't talking about a TENS machine or an Interferential Unit are you? I had one of these for years as a teenager (it was my parents) It sent a pretty darn strong electrical current through the muscles (enough to visibly see the muscles draw up) when the electrodes were applied to different muscles.

Being the typical lazy teen who wanted more muscles but didn't want to exercise I'd strap those 12 pads all over me and watch tv for a couple of hours.

Same concept or different? I know I still had Mono and Scarlett Fever during that same year

[edit on 20-6-2010 by Bachrk]

Similar concept, but no, not at all the same effect. Many differences. You can't use a TENS machine to create this effect.

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 08:34 AM
link   
reply to post by RogerT

Thanks mate.

Thats not a lot of coin really, when you add it up.

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 08:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by ladyinwaiting
hm. It's great that it zaps all those pathogens and viruses!

Problem is, what else does it zap?

As I sit here with Neuropathy in my feet and lower legs I think to myself, this is painful.
But I would endure unimaginable pain if I could cure it or my diabetes.
The day to day complications that these things bring on truly suck.
But if I could give myself an hour of excruciating pain and be cured, that would be worth it.
Good find OP thanks much, I will be reading a lot today.

(Edit) By the way your avatar rocks OP.

[edit on 20-6-2010 by g146541]

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 08:37 AM
link   
reply to post by SquirrelNutz

All organisms function on their own frequency(including cancer cells) the trick is to isolate that frequency and then to apply an electrical shock at the same frequency to the area thus overloading the organism.

Really interesting site with alot of FREE ebooks..
www.electrotherapymuseum.com...

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 08:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by xoxo stacie
reply to post by RogerT

Can you give a direct link to this I cant seem to bring it up on scrib.

I'm also half way through Robert O Becker's book 'The Body Electric', which is absolutely fascinating work on electricity and cell regeneration. You can find this for free on Scribd.

I keep getting manuals on the wrong thing.
Thanks stacie

www.scribd.com...

Many posters are asking where to buy zappers. I'm not sure if this contravenes ATS policy, so have not posted direct links.

I bought my stuff from Germany (I live in Europe). I have no affiliation with the people or site, but can highly recommend them and the owner gave me his personal phone, skype and mobile, in fact I just spoke to him today at home (sunday). His brother was involved in developing the miniZap from Beck's protocol.

Mods: is it ok for me to post vendor details?

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 08:39 AM
link   
reply to post by g146541

Completely agree. There are circumstances that would be well worth the risk. And suppose someone is 70, and learns that the treatment takes 20 years to cause problems?

What difference would it make? I'd go for it, too.

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 08:42 AM
link   
Dr John Holt has had amazing results with his 434Mhz frequency treatment. I beieve there is even a department @ John Hopkins medical centre in the US doing it

Dr John Holt 434Mhz Therapy

here is the link

Dr John Holt video

[edit on 20-6-2010 by dontbealala]

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 08:43 AM
link   
cheers to that man,cheers for still people who do only good,he is a hero

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 08:47 AM
link   
reply to post by RogerT

Hi Roger:

I would like to see the link(s) to your supplier(s) as well. I am hoping that this allowed, as perhaps it can benefit a great many people.

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 08:51 AM
link   
reply to post by george_gaz

It's not that hard to find. Just google bob beck zapper plans.

Here's one schematic: www.sharinghealth.com...

I got a pdf from a previous thread, think it was the capsacin thread, so use the ATS search and you should find it.

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 08:51 AM
link   
I've watched a few of the vids and it looks very convincing.

My only worry is that it sounds almost "too good to be true."
And I'm not dissing it or anything but I just wonder: if it's really that amazing, and the sintructions are (almost) freely available online - why hasn't this been doing the rounds and come into the public light more readily?

Again, not bashing this - but if it cured AIDS, etc - you'd think Joe X would make one, use it, get amazing results, tell his friends/family. And word of mouth spreads pretty quickly and soon enough it would be hugly known.

Wish I was into electronics - would love to make one of these things.

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 08:52 AM
link   
Do a google search using the words Beck's zapper

Its the LCD version

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 08:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by RogerT
I am shocked that ATS has very little discussion about this man, who appears to have made one of the greatest contributions to human health.

Originally posted by allaboutdave
Absolutely brilliant find - I've been lurking here a while but have never felt compelled to register here until now.

Originally posted by spikey
If it works as described, this will be the 2nd or 3rd biggest conspiracy news of all time.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Mod Note: ATS Search – Please Use This Link.

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 08:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by geo1066
reply to post by SquirrelNutz

All organisms function on their own frequency(including cancer cells) the trick is to isolate that frequency and then to apply an electrical shock at the same frequency to the area thus overloading the organism.

Really interesting site with alot of FREE ebooks..
www.electrotherapymuseum.com...

I believe this is more inline with the frequency generators aka Rife.
The beck protocol is not frequency based, it is simply an electrical current.
There are pluses and minuses for both, but I'm not well enough versed to comment extensively - YET!

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 08:56 AM
link   
sharinghealth.com...

That is a link for the plans to build your own pulser.

you can find stuff on ebay also.

Ive never used a pulser cause I smoke and supposedly the blood picks up medicine, nutrients, drugs, alcohol and even nicotine at much enhanced levels.

last thing I wanna do is OD on my cigerette.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join