It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A real CURE for AIDS, Hepititis, Cancer, Herpes etc, for less than the price of a night out!

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 06:28 PM
link   
I would just like to add, for all you non believers, that I have been using the Bob Beck protocol (Blood electrification, Silver Colloid Injestion, Magnetic Pulsing, and Ozonated Water) and have COMPLETELY CURED MYSELF of HIV. My father has cured his fibromyalgia using this treatment as well. It is absolutely not a scam, all the information is given out for free just look up bob beck's research paper, its over 40 pages in a PDF file and it has instructions on how to build your own or you can buy one online from Companies like SOTA or Unleash Health.

I have no reason to lie to you. Just try it, or at least watch Dr Beck 2 hour lecture on google videos.

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 06:35 PM
link   
Yes, there's a cure for all these and more yet it's been kept secret somehow and hidden from the public! Honestly if people fall for trash like this they really shouldn't be allowed to breed.

[edit on 21-6-2010 by Gakus]

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 06:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by RogerT

Originally posted by arpanet
This thread is becoming redundant to say the least. Basically the skeptics are concerned with two main points: 1) lack of data confirming said claims 2) lack of worldwide interest in the technology.

Here's my final post for now ...

I do hope you are wrong arpanet about the thread being redundant. It's only a couple of days old and members are still enjoying their first visit to the topic.

I would hope that the thread will live for at least another 6 weeks, until all those who've ordered their Beck devices have completed a trial and reported back on how it went.

I'll certainly be sure to post my own experience once I'm done - as one of your ATS peers, I'll offer my own review for anyone who's interested

[see Doctor, that's what I was referring to: ATS peer review - ah well, sigh]

ciao for now.
RT

I hope I am wrong about many aspects of this thread. The redundancy was not of the thread itself, but more of the arguments between the doctor and yourself.

I hope that this machine does work, and I hope it cures everything it says it does and more. For someone to not want something that helps humanity simply because it proves them wrong is absurdity!

In fact I would say that a false sense of pride which roots lie in fear of being incorrect is more detrimental to humanity than any disease ever encountered...

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 07:05 PM
link   
I don't have an ax to grind here one way or another. In my only other post on this thread, I asked if there have been any double-blind tests with this protocol (which is the only way you can tell if something works) and no one was aware of any such tests having been done.

I understand that there are a lot of folks out there who say that they tried it and it worked, but that really isn't 'evidence' the way a scientist would look at evidence. My guess is that for every person who tried it and got results, someone else tried it and didn't get doodly-squat.

An earlier poster said that reports in a juried journal aren't necessary, but you would think that, if so many people have tried this, there'd be at least one person out there who knows enough about science to develop an protocol, run a series of experiments, and publish his results.

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 07:09 PM
link   
Oops! Double Post!!

[edit on 21-6-2010 by Off_The_Street]

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 07:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Off_The_Street
I don't have an ax to grind here one way or another. In my only other post on this thread, I asked if there have been any double-blind tests with this protocol (which is the only way you can tell if something works) and no one was aware of any such tests having been done.

I agree, and it would be rather simple thing to do. This is what all this lacks, but needs. Stories and personal observations are great, but that is all they are, and do not help much when one wants to seriously prove positive results.

The other part of this is the ability to replicate the results over and over, and that can only be done in a controlled environment with steps that can be exactly matched. Claims are made all the time, but most of those claims fizzle out when another independent group tries to replicate their results.

[edit on 21-6-2010 by Xtrozero]

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 07:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by smakka
I would just like to add, for all you non believers, that I have been using the Bob Beck protocol (Blood electrification, Silver Colloid Injestion, Magnetic Pulsing, and Ozonated Water) and have COMPLETELY CURED MYSELF of HIV. My father has cured his fibromyalgia using this treatment as well. It is absolutely not a scam, all the information is given out for free just look up bob beck's research paper, its over 40 pages in a PDF file and it has instructions on how to build your own or you can buy one online from Companies like SOTA or Unleash Health.

I have no reason to lie to you. Just try it, or at least watch Dr Beck 2 hour lecture on google videos.

It really has nothing to do with believing or non-believing….

Do you realize how special your case would be to the medical community? So you must have seen doctors in the beginning after you found out you contracted HIV, and you must have had many positive blood samples done. Showing your HIV positive samples and that you are now HIV free would generate huge buzz around the world my friend, so go do it for the good of mankind.

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 07:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by smakka...and Ozonated Water...

Oh, yeah, I've got that one too, and as a PSA, I'd like to remind everyone who is using one to do so with it running in a room with an outside exhaust, like under a kitchen stove vent that actually sends the air outside instead of back into the room, or in a bathroom with an outside fan vent. Better yet, run it outside.

The ozone that machine puts out is far too high a level to breathe safely. If you can smell it distinctly, it's over a safe level. Drinking it's something different, what you don't want to do whatsoever is inhale the ozone that gets into the air while you're ozonating the water.

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 08:00 PM
link   
reply to post by arpanet

I worked for the scientist who created the ozone machine. He also cured cancer in his harm with a direct injection into the tumor itself. It was the size of a baseball. A year later , it was gone. It did leave a big hole in the arm.

I had Hep B. One year of using his machine, I no longer even have the anti-body. I also no longer have valley fever. Ozone is ALL I used to treat it.
Nodules are GONE. Everyone should have one of these,. ( well built and know how to use it as well, not the dangerous china crap) .

Always use a machine with an ozone card, not tube.

[edit on 21-6-2010 by amatrine]

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 08:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Off_The_Street
I asked if there have been any double-blind tests with this protocol ...

One reason it'll be tough to do is that the sensation when you're running the blood electrification system is unmistakably annoying. It's very distinctive. I guess if you didn't know what it was SUPPOSED to feel like, you could rig some sort of wrist-cuff that vibrated or grew warm or something to give it sort of a dramatic air, and have the "real" cuff and the "placebo" cuff look just alike.

Otherwise I'm afraid the tingling and muscle contractions the Beck unit causes will cause an amplified placebo effect, just because it's so dramatic. You'd have to have an equal level of "WTF" factor in the placebo cuff.

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 12:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by amatrine
reply to post by arpanet

I worked for the scientist who created the ozone machine. He also cured cancer in his harm with a direct injection into the tumor itself. It was the size of a baseball. A year later , it was gone. It did leave a big hole in the arm.

I had Hep B. One year of using his machine, I no longer even have the anti-body. I also no longer have valley fever. Ozone is ALL I used to treat it.
Nodules are GONE. Everyone should have one of these,. ( well built and know how to use it as well, not the dangerous china crap) .

And now for something spiritually refreshing.

Guess what amatrine..... I Believe You.

Thank you for this wonderful information.

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 12:14 AM
link   
Man it has literally been YEARS!! since i posted on ats. I am starting to feel like an old timer here!

Anyway i just wanted to give my little heads up, i started a couple of threads about "zappers" and bob beck device way back in 2005/06 but unforgettably it never picked up. Im glad this thread is getting so much attention

I have been using the Bob beck zapper for about 5+ years now and originally got my first zapper called a "silver pusler" from a company called SOTA, which was started by bob beck and continues to make his devices.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

This device is real! IF you want to test out a cheap version...you can go to this yahoo site

www.communicationagents.com...
simple to make and effective, in fact befor i bought my zapper in 06 i used the 12v battery device up top! Also worked fine, just watch out as the end of the wires, (your electrodes) can suffer from oxidation and disintegrate basically.

[edit on 22-6-2010 by ATSGUY]

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 12:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by amatrine
reply to post by arpanet

[edit on 21-6-2010 by amatrine]

Can you direct me to a good machine, i bought an ozone generator from amazon its great an all but i think it could be better.

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 02:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by ATSGUY
Man it has literally been YEARS!! since i posted on ats. I am starting to feel like an old timer here!

Anyway i just wanted to give my little heads up, i started a couple of threads about "zappers" and bob beck device way back in 2005/06 but unforgettably it never picked up. Im glad this thread is getting so much attention

I have been using the Bob beck zapper for about 5+ years now and originally got my first zapper called a "silver pusler" from a company called SOTA, which was started by bob beck and continues to make his devices.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

This device is real! IF you want to test out a cheap version...you can go to this yahoo site

www.communicationagents.com...
simple to make and effective, in fact befor i bought my zapper in 06 i used the 12v battery device up top! Also worked fine, just watch out as the end of the wires, (your electrodes) can suffer from oxidation and disintegrate basically.

[edit on 22-6-2010 by ATSGUY]

Any feedback on how it has been useful to you ? Is this really efficient ? Any secondary effect ?(diseases cured ?)

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 02:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by RogerT

Originally posted by Hongkongphooey

My 68 year old mother has recently been diagnosed with an auto immune blood problem which causes lumps full of puss to develop on her arms and breast area therefore, I have just ordered the mini zap from germany which i believe is the most suitable device to help her. i also ordered one for a friend in the UK who has been diagnosed with HIV with MMS however, everyone is advising her to stay on the poison medicines and not listen. hopefully she will come round as a cure (if possible) is better than just keeping it at bay for life. As I advise her, its definately worth a try and what has she got to lose for 6 weeks of her life???
[edit on 21-6-2010 by Hongkongphooey]

Good luck with your mum?
I lost the first round to the allopaths and the rest of the family when they decided to cut burn and poison her.
Now it's back, of course, and this time I had the threat of a colostomy on my side. I think that scared mum more than dying, so she decided to quit trusting in what didn't work and try something with a rather better track record.

Last time, she looked like crap and never fully recovered her sparkle. This time, she looks better every day and the sparkle is back. She is 75.

[edit on 21/6/10 by RogerT]

I am glad to hear that your mother is responding well to the treatment and that the sparkle is back
At least she is having some quality of life during this treatment and not being poisoned and radiated to near death. Wishing you all the luck and hope the progress continues.

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 02:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Xtrozero

Originally posted by smakka

It really has nothing to do with believing or non-believing….

Do you realize how special your case would be to the medical community? So you must have seen doctors in the beginning after you found out you contracted HIV, and you must have had many positive blood samples done. Showing your HIV positive samples and that you are now HIV free would generate huge buzz around the world my friend, so go do it for the good of mankind.

Kinda hard to believe ey?
So I prefer NOT TO until you can give some proof you have being healed from aids. Better yet, can someone cure who has lung or other cancers?

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 08:03 AM
link   
reply to post by RogerT

Can you U2 me with the website that you bought the device from?
Thank you

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 08:34 AM
link   
reply to post by xSeraphim

RogerT posted on page 3, in a 14 page thread it's easy to miss.

The site posted was www.nulife.de

this post

Personally, if you're going to buy, I'd go for a professional outfit, not some ebay garage DIY'er - just my opinion.

As no mod has commented or warned me about posting vendor links, the company is called Nu Life and here is where I bought my kit:

www.nulife.de

The guy who runs the company is called Philip, his phone number is available on the site.

The page is in German but they have an english option.

As an X5 owner, I'm bound to say you can't beat German engineering, lol

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 09:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Bedlam

Bedlam,I appreciate your professional opinion on the the subject but hardly believe that medical science has even scratched the surface of these particular types of treatment.Furthermore to call Rife and others quacks and snake oil salesmen only indicates your degree of arrogance and ignorance.I really think you have it backwards.The snake oil salesman never left, they simply took over the industry.

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 09:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by gatewaywithin
reply to post by Bedlam

Bedlam,I appreciate your professional opinion on the the subject but hardly believe that medical science has even scratched the surface of these particular types of treatment.Furthermore to call Rife and others quacks and snake oil salesmen only indicates your degree of arrogance and ignorance.I really think you have it backwards.The snake oil salesman never left, they simply took over the industry.

I'm with Bedlam on this one. Rife and others like him are the definition of "snake oil salesmen" (granted, Rife is dead, so he's not much of anything anymore, I suppose). You simply CANNOT claim something is a "cure" or "treatment" when you have zero credible evidence to support the claim.

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join