It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A real CURE for AIDS, Hepititis, Cancer, Herpes etc, for less than the price of a night out!

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 09:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by VneZonyDostupa

2. Even if you heard about it, you'd just dismiss it as worthless anecdotal evidence, just like you have dismissed the many valuable peer reviews given to you freely and openly here on this very thread.

You have given me ZERO peer-reviewed papers. All you have provided to date is a set of interviews and papers which refer to themselves (and previous iterations of the same data) as sources. Please get your story straight.

I'm referring to your ATS peers

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 09:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by RogerT

Originally posted by VneZonyDostupa

2. Even if you heard about it, you'd just dismiss it as worthless anecdotal evidence, just like you have dismissed the many valuable peer reviews given to you freely and openly here on this very thread.

You have given me ZERO peer-reviewed papers. All you have provided to date is a set of interviews and papers which refer to themselves (and previous iterations of the same data) as sources. Please get your story straight.

I'm referring to your ATS peers

And they've yet to provide peer-reviewed studies, as well.

I'm a bit concerned...you know what "peer-review" means, right? It has to be submitted for public review and critique, along with references and sources OUTSIDE of the original data set.

[edit on 6/21/2010 by VneZonyDostupa]

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 09:40 AM
link   
Wow, that's scary!

You do know what 'peer' means don't you?
Then add 'review' and you might get the picture.

Talk about stuck inside the box

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 09:43 AM
link   

Wow, that's scary!

You do know what 'peer' means don't you?
Then add 'review' and you might get the picture.

Talk about stuck inside the box

Peer-review means exactly what I posted above. It must be available for public (yes, that includes scientific peers) review and critique. It must also have references and sources to support claims. This is a means of double-checking methodology and data collection.

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 09:48 AM
link   
reply to post by RogerT

I'm posting my personal experience and postulating a theory.
If you have a different experience, please post it.

I'm not talking about village peasants - no negative connotation meant or implied.
We are discussing people who could conceivably put together Beck's device, which would mean sourcing sophisticated electronics and building the unit, or people with the financial means to buy a unit from a western retailer.

Exactly. You're postulating a theory. So it's a good thing to stop talking to people like you hold all of the worlds good information, and everyone else is wrong.

No. We are discussing what you said: in poorer (or less developed) nations, people trust MORE on doctors.

This was what you said. Don't continue to edit your posts and make sh*t up to justify your flaws.

Your experience? Fine! Maybe that's what you saw. Do you know what that tells me?

1- That your lying your butt off, making things up along what you discuss (I like this one).

2- That when you were in poor countries, you never left your 5 star hotel.

ANY doctor that works in a poor country will tell you the same: poor, non-educated people will ALWAYS trust more what they know about cultural medicine, instead of seeking professional help.

Educated people know how the human body works, so they can understand medicine and accept it.

But people in poor countries aren't educated. In Africa, if you say that a pill will kill all the bacteria and make you good, the person will think that you're talking about demons inside her body.

Which is a major problem for humanitarian organizations. People don't accept modern treatments, even for the most simple things, and they only seek medical help when the problem has gone too far.

But now you say this:

I'm not talking about village peasants - no negative connotation meant or implied.
We are discussing people who could conceivably put together Beck's device, which would mean sourcing sophisticated electronics and building the unit, or people with the financial means to buy a unit from a western retailer.

Do you realize how expensive this device is in poor countries? 200$ to YOU (emphasis on you...) is a "night out", but in a poor country, that's almost the double of what some people have to live with for the whole month.

Honestly? I don't care. Go ahead, continue to preach this as a salvation to humanity. People like you (or Beck, for that matter) will come and go...Because things like this don't work.

It's like trying to sale snake oil.

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 09:50 AM
link   
reply to post by VneZonyDostupa

Maybe it's a semantic thing, but I'm sure someone else will be able to spell it out for you, but I've wasted enough energy and side-tracked the thread too much already.
I wish you all the best and apologize if any of my heated comments were received as insulting.

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 09:52 AM
link   

reply to post by VneZonyDostupa

Maybe it's a semantic thing, but I'm sure someone else will be able to spell it out for you,

apologize if any of my heated comments were received as insulting.

Yeah, gee, how could I have taken anything you've said as insulting? You clearly didn't mean to be condescending or abusive.

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 09:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Tifozi

I think you very clearly proved my point, so much appreciated.

The conversation was about why this device isn't widespread in developing countries. The financial reason is one very good reason, the lack of technical knowledge is another. Both are probably more valid than my presumption, however, mine was aimed at a certain portion of developing country's population.

And you are partially correct, I didn't work in the rural areas, I lived and worked amongst the very people I was referring to (although not in a 5 star hotel - I wish). The kind of people who would conceivably have the means or the technical know-how to take Beck's device on board.

Thanks again for helping me out.

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 10:03 AM
link   

reply to post by Tifozi

I think you very clearly proved my point, so much appreciated.

The conversation was about why this device isn't widespread in developing countries. The financial reason is one very good reason, the lack of technical knowledge is another. Both are probably more valid than my presumption, however, mine was aimed at a certain portion of developing country's population.

And you are partially correct, I didn't work in the rural areas, I lived and worked amongst the very people I was referring to (although not in a 5 star hotel - I wish). The kind of people who would conceivably have the means or the technical know-how to take Beck's device on board.

Thanks again for helping me out.

That explains why a tiny portion of the world doesn't use it. Now explain Russia, Estonia, Latvia, Lituania, Kazahkstan, Uzbekistan, China, Indonesia, Malaysia, Thailand, and Vietnam, to name a few from one portion of the world.

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 10:04 AM
link   
More then a little intrigued
can anyone tell me why to either get the plans
or better yet get the kit mostly done?????

hugs to all

RKL

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 10:42 AM
link   
To all people interested in this:

www.google.com...

Download the whole PDF listed as the first link.
the direct link don't work here..

[edit on 21-6-2010 by Angeldust1199]

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 10:57 AM
link   
reply to post by RogerT

thanks for the link with the wiring diagram.

i think i have started to see these show up on
shelvs in the UK in chemists over the last couple
of years.i shall have to take a closer look at one
of these off the shelf machines and get the specs.

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 11:11 AM
link   
Hello folks I have been lurking on here for about 5 years now I might have something to contribute to this topic.
I was diagnosed with h.i.v about 7 years ago the doctor thought I had had this for about 5 years and was put on medication right away very quickly my viral load dropped to undetectable and I have been stable eversince
I heard of the Bob Beck protacol about 2 years ago and purchased some m.m.s which I took for about 3 months it was very difficult to get down but made me feel great I decided to reduce my medication by half just to see as I have to have regular blood tests every two months unfortunatly my viral load increased so I went back to my regular dose and everything returned to normal. I purchased a machine from sota to make colidial silver it also doubled up as a zapper which I never used having read this article I have just done my first session with the zapper 20mins
the instructions state you have to start at 20mins and increase your time to 2 hours you have to use the machine for a minimum of 6 to 12 weeks and not to come straight off it but gradualy reduce your time exposed like I said I have just had my first treatment today and will keep you posted if there is any change I intend to keep taking my medication aswell....

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 11:16 AM
link   
really interesting thread. i had read a little about the beck protocol before embarking on my own alternative health journey, which has been ongoing for a couple of years due to 'incurable', chronic health issues.

been improving my health steadily through a combination of herbal and colon/liver cleansing protocols. it seems like if you are dying (cancer, whatever) or very sick, your colon and liver (liver being the very centre of the immune system and colon essential for drainage) will likely be in a whole heap of mess, and needs to be cleaned out.

i am pretty tempted to start trying to full beck protocol and see what happens. i have come so far, but the beck protocol has really turned it around for some people who are in a terrible state, along with the things i have been doing. already have the water ozonator. the idea of the zapper and killing off blood born parasites and pathogens is similar to the idea behind a the programmes i have been following in the sense that is it parasites at the root cause of the body being a mess and immune sytem getting burnt out, once it is compromised.

i saw you mentioned dr shulze in the other thread, his products seem to be very good indeed. i have been using his colon cleaner with great results recently. just feels like i have hit a sticking point and the combined beck protocol may be what i need to take things further.

there is this guy in america called barefoot the herbalist who produces the most potent and organic herbal mixtures available anywhere, with some very useful anti-parasite and body supporting formulas.

i've also been on MMS to get at the smaller parasites and pathogens but i must give the warning that MMS is extremely potent. the die-off/toxic overload can be too much for people with a weak liver at the doses that will really help the chronically ill/dying. it could block up the system even more if things are not sufficiently clean and clear to start with. that is why i think it is important to open up and flush the liver out at any stage of a detoxification programme. if parasites have been the underlying problem (which i believe they are for almost all chronic problems - both larger and microscopic forms) they will have made a mess of your liver.

also worth mentioning, if the body is in a bad way, it's bound to be all bent out of shape and uncomfortable. straightening things out will get all the nerves working properly and aid recovery greatly. something i have learned about is 'the egoscue method' - series of exercises that are easy to do and naturally return the body to the correct posture without being pulled or cracked about by a chiropractor/osteopath.

last thing i can add is that 'alternative' and natural treatments work, western medicine does not. i've found this to be undisputed fact during my time going through all this. it is to do with the larger paradigm and how we look at illness - do we give conditions a name according to individual symptoms or do we just look at human health on a more basic level - healthy and unhealthy. the supposed 'cures' are the same regardless of the illness, they all involve cleaning the body out and it naturally returns to health. i have some cool videos up on youtube where this doctor guy (dr. sutter) explains some of these larger misconceptions about the medical paradigm.

anyone wants any more infos about any of the things i talked about just ask, these are not just random ramblings and all the result of a hell of a lot of research and trial and error on my part, for better or worse.

[edit on 21-6-2010 by Hanks6]

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 11:19 AM
link   
To anyone who doesn't believe that Beck's machine works and is a hoax,...what do you believe his motivation was for making this his life's work?

Also, what do think would happen if by some miracle this treatment did get into the mainstream and was recognized in 'major peer review'? (It never will) Would Big Pharma and all the medical establishments suddenly be willing to drop their way of treatment?

Not a chance and you know it.

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 11:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hanks6

there is this guy in america called barefoot the herbalist who produces the most potent and organic herbal mixtures available anywhere, with some very useful anti-parasite and body supporting formulas.

Potent high quality Oregano oil. Probably the strongest effective antibiotic known to man. That's a whole seperate topic and a great one.

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 11:25 AM
link   
reply to post by justletmein

If I may interrupt you here, if you read the Dr. Beck papers, he clearly state - no herbs no medications, if you are doing the meds, it might be very dangerous what you're trying to do.
I know that there are some internal medicine people here - please advice this person, as he is heading for disaster and doing MMS as well.
So I see that you're doing a bit of Dr. Beck (who is not a doctor).
Conventional ARV's mixed up with MMS. If you have no problems
with your medication, why change it?

People are getting themselves into trouble because they mix up different "treatments" - each one might be beneficial (done alone) but mixing them up will might not sum up the benefits, but usually all the disadvantages crop up. I'm not telling you what to drop, but you seriously need to reconsider - if the ARV's work for you - don't mix up the treatment with anything else. You have clearly seen the effect of halving your dose, so why play roulette. And if you're going trying just to know, why then continue the ARVs (or is that your "safety belt?"). Please stop what you're trying to do, because it's your life that is at stake. And with you will not be able to figure out what works and what don't as long as you are mixing everything up. Old rule - If it works - don't fix it.

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 11:34 AM
link   
Wow, I wish I had known about Bob Beck's Cancer cure a few years ago, I lost both my parents to cancer! And now I have it too. I need to build these devices to use for myself.

VneZonyDostupa Just as soon as I figure out how to build this gadget, I'll try it out on myself and I'll post up my results.

[edit on 21-6-2010 by lizzyhock]

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 11:37 AM
link   
reply to post by RogerT

I have known about this for years, downloaded Bob's paper and the schematic to build the little machine. Have also been using Colloidal Silver for many years, had a girlfriend with a cancerous leasion on her cervix and she cured herself with the Colloidal Silver and vitamin D. Cancer is caused by a lack of oxygen in the blood.

Go figure, all the chemtrails reducing the oxygen in the air, all the people screaming about global warming because of CO2, and the plants convert it, CO2 into 6 parts OXYGEN in one part sugar for the trees and grass to consume for growth. They don't want more oxygen in the air, that would reduce the occurence of cancers. DAHHHHH!

Funny how many people don't understand it or refuse to believe it is true. Sad really, a lot of good people have died for nothing.

There are companies in Canada that sell the machine in pieces and you can buy Colloidal silver at most health food stores. Go figure, yea it's all a scam..........

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 11:40 AM
link   
Greetings

I found the said unit and others by Dr. Bob Beck,
at a company called Sota "http://www.sotainstruments.com/"

They create and sell the unit under the name "Silver Pulser", in a much more consumer friendly and eye pleasing configuration. The units look far different on the outside, but same the same guts are in the inside, and works just like the black unit he showed in the video.

They also sell most of the other, like minded devices Beck has invented over the years.

Some are a little pricy between $200 and $350, but not much more then you or I might spend on our morning coffee over a
months time...

Please, join the community as I did, for it is the only way to get good solid info from those who have, and are using the devices for their health benefits.

However be aware that both the Canadian and US governments/FDA and like corporate and political driven agencies, lay some pretty heavy legal restrictions. When it comes to anyone permoteing, discussing, or if they had their way, using these devices.

Be Well

RKL

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join