It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A real CURE for AIDS, Hepititis, Cancer, Herpes etc, for less than the price of a night out!

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 08:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by VneZonyDostupa
reply to post by RogerT

None of your blustering answers the questions, RogerT. If this were an inexpensive, effective treatment, why aren't we seeing incredible cancer/infection survival rates in nations outside the reach of Pharma?

Why wouldn't Japan be picking this up? They have strict regulations on funding/influence of pharmaceutical companies, so it doesn't seem likely this machine would be blocked. What about Russia? As a former citizen of the USSR and Russian Federation, and as someone who has practiced medicine there, I can absolutely assure you that the pharmaceutical companies and the government of Russia has little to no influence over what treatments are allowed. Why hasn't Russia picked up Beck's technology?

Probably because most people trust their doctors and follow their advice when it comes to healing, especially in lesser developed nations, and most doctors exhibit your attitude towards anything that hasn't jumped all the elitist club hurdles.

Beck was no allopathy team player. He simply read the science, developed it or improved upon it, invented devices, tested them locally in clinical trials he funded himself until he was satisfied it worked, then open sourced the info and left us to it.

It is up to us, the little guys, to take responsibility for our own health and run with the information individuals like Beck have provided for us.

People all over the world are now doing this in massive numbers, but they are not going into clinical trials to provide you lot with the data and studies you feel you need to take any of this seriously.

There have been plenty of testimonials of success here on this thread, out of a sample of a few thousand viewers. Now if that isn't widespread success, tell me what is?

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 08:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Xtrozero

with an easy to grow plant that when brewed as a tea it cured all ills and then I made it available to all to grow their own plants, but after 30 years the idea was mostly buried and still limited? This would mean that just maybe the plant didn’t live up to all the claims I made about it….

Hmmm..the parallels between the humble, natural and incredibly useful cannabis plant and your above statement is patently obvious.

Here is at LEAST one example of a widely known, proven beneficial and therapeutic natural and rather humble plant, that has and is still being suppressed by the PTB, and doesn't treat vast numbers of people because it is buried by legal sanctions rather than by not actually doing any good.

There are probably MANY such examples, many of which we would never get to hear about.

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 08:50 AM
link   
reply to post by RogerT

So, in other words, you have no explanation beyond, "people must be doing what their doctors tell them"? Have you ever even been to a developing or industrializing nation? Try coming to Russia. Very, very few people ever go to the doctor, and even fewer follow doctor's orders, when compared to the United States. That's why viral and bacterial diseases that are all but eradicated in the USA are still rampant in Russia, such as giardia and cholera. Given this information, why hasn't something as "inexpensive and effective" as Beck's technology taken off there?

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 08:55 AM
link   
reply to post by spikey

I was considering posting the exact same response to Xtro.

One viewing of 'Run from the cure' should be all that is needed for ANY OPEN MINDED INDIVIDUAL, regardless of their medical, philosphical or scientific bent.

I was so amazed by what I saw I immediately ordered seeds and now have a few lovely plants growing on my balcony. OOPS, now I'm going to have the cops banging down my doors for doing what I can to cure my mum's cancer!

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 08:58 AM
link   

reply to post by RogerT

So, in other words, you have no explanation beyond, "people must be doing what their doctors tell them"? Have you ever even been to a developing or industrializing nation? Try coming to Russia. Very, very few people ever go to the doctor, and even fewer follow doctor's orders, when compared to the United States. That's why viral and bacterial diseases that are all but eradicated in the USA are still rampant in Russia, such as giardia and cholera. Given this information, why hasn't something as "inexpensive and effective" as Beck's technology taken off there?

My wife is Russian and her cousin is dying of bone cancer. We've tried many times over the past 18 months to supply him with info, but his whole family cannot think past what they are told by the doctors that are busy slowly killing him (whilst raping the entire extended family's minimal wealth - they are now at the edge of selling the family home to pay for a ridiculous operation that has almost no success behind it, but the chemo is nolonger doing anything except costing money and crippling his health even further.)

So yes, I am more aware than you think.

In developing countries it may not be so organised as AMA/FDA bully boys, but please don't try to pretend so naieve as to ruling out the financial motive and the illusory perception of Medical doctors as guardians of health.

[edit on 21/6/10 by RogerT]

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 09:03 AM
link   
reply to post by RogerT

Please stop dodging my questions and points. I never mentioned anything about the quality of Russian physicians, nor did I mention anything about the quality of "bone cancer" therapies. You have yet to answer my (and another poster's) simple question: why has something that is supposedly so inexpensive and successful not been taken up in other countries?

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 09:09 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 09:10 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 09:11 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 09:12 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 09:13 AM
link   

reply to post by RogerT

So, in other words, you have no explanation beyond, "people must be doing what their doctors tell them"? Have you ever even been to a developing or industrializing nation?

By the way, I lived in Bangladesh for 2 years, Thailand for a year, East Africa for 6 months and have spent extended time in about 30 other countries. Without exception, the less educated the people, the more they revere doctors, especially western doctors.

Now, I'm willing to bet that many Beck units are being used in Russia and plenty of people are getting spectacular results, but here's the thing:

1. How would you know about it anyway?
2. Even if you heard about it, you'd just dismiss it as worthless anecdotal evidence, just like you have dismissed the many valuable peer reviews given to you freely and openly here on this very thread.

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 09:13 AM
link   
Give it up already - you've made your point - you are a rather nasty racist.

We understand - many thanks for explaining - now can we get on please??!!

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 09:16 AM
link   
reply to post by RogerT

Probably because most people trust their doctors and follow their advice when it comes to healing, especially in lesser developed nations, and most doctors exhibit your attitude towards anything that hasn't jumped all the elitist club hurdles.

Whoever told you that in poor countries people trust in doctors never left his comfortable, rich, country. That's such a ignorant statement.

#EDIT#

I lived in Bangladesh for 2 years, Thailand for a year, East Africa for 6 months and have spent extended time in about 30 other countries. Without exception, the less educated the people, the more they revere doctors, especially western doctors.

So it's just a made up problem when people refuse to seek medical help given for free, and still trust more on their "old medicines"?

Stop making sh*t up to justify what you believe in.

[edit on 21/6/10 by Tifozi]

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 09:17 AM
link   
I had a dig around and found and skipped thru the original US Patent application.

Although Kalli does mention a smaller, portable device, it's clear from his drawings etc. that a more efficacious method is to draw the blood thru the device somewhat like a dialysis filter. The charge is then pumped thru the blood in a resevoir and then back into the body.

Indeed, he even went as far as to design a smaller version that would be inserted into the body and attached via a main artery which would simply sit there cleaning the blood pretty much, forever I guess.

But sadly, the trail goes cold on practical applications...

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 09:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by RogerT

By the way, I lived in Bangladesh for 2 years, Thailand for a year, East Africa for 6 months and have spent extended time in about 30 other countries. Without exception, the less educated the people, the more they revere doctors, especially western doctors.

I've lived in Russia and Haiti and have come to completely opposite results. My anecdote cancels out yours, so we're at a draw, unfortunately. My experiences were that the poorer the community, the more reliance there was on home remedies and folk lore.

Now, I'm willing to bet that many Beck units are being used in Russia and plenty of people are getting spectacular results, but here's the thing:

1. How would you know about it anyway?

Gee, I don't know...drastically decreased infection and cancer rates in a given area? Reports of someone magically curing members of their community? Interesting Op-Ed pieces in the ITAR-TASS, Izvestia, and Lenta? Flocks of the wealthy traveling to the site where the machine is being used in order to be healed?

You honestly think that if some magic healing machine were being used, there WOULDN'T be a commotion? For Christ's sake, it made international news when Putin went horseback riding shirtless!

2. Even if you heard about it, you'd just dismiss it as worthless anecdotal evidence, just like you have dismissed the many valuable peer reviews given to you freely and openly here on this very thread.

You have given me ZERO peer-reviewed papers. All you have provided to date is a set of interviews and papers which refer to themselves (and previous iterations of the same data) as sources. Please get your story straight.

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 09:18 AM
link   

reply to post by RogerT

Please stop dodging my questions and points. I never mentioned anything about the quality of Russian physicians, nor did I mention anything about the quality of "bone cancer" therapies. You have yet to answer my (and another poster's) simple question: why has something that is supposedly so inexpensive and successful not been taken up in other countries?

I am tired and bored of answering this question for you, as I'm sure are many other ATS members that you manage to exsasperate with your unwillingness to actually listen!

Why are you so sure that this technology has NOT been taken up in other countries. If you search the net, you can clearly see that it has.

I don't read russian, so I can't search .ru sites, but maybe you could quit being obstinate and take a look for us.

Now if you are still banging on about peer reviewed clinical trials, well I and many others are sick and tired of explaining that one to you, although the exercise has probably helped to elucidate the reality of matters to many others who view the thread.

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 09:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by RogerT

reply to post by RogerT

I am tired and bored of answering this question for you, as I'm sure are many other ATS members that you manage to exsasperate with your unwillingness to actually listen!

Why are you so sure that this technology has NOT been taken up in other countries. If you search the net, you can clearly see that it has.

I don't read russian, so I can't search .ru sites, but maybe you could quit being obstinate and take a look for us.

Now if you are still banging on about peer reviewed clinical trials, well I and many others are sick and tired of explaining that one to you, although the exercise has probably helped to elucidate the reality of matters to many others who view the thread.

Please see my post above. I can hardly keep up with your blistering pace of dodging questions with more questions.

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 09:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tifozi
reply to post by RogerT

Whoever told you that in poor countries people trust in doctors never left his comfortable, rich, country. That's such a ignorant statement.

#EDIT#

I lived in Bangladesh for 2 years, Thailand for a year, East Africa for 6 months and have spent extended time in about 30 other countries. Without exception, the less educated the people, the more they revere doctors, especially western doctors.

So it's just a made up problem when people refuse to seek medical help given for free, and still trust more on their "old medicines"?

Stop making sh*t up to justify what you believe in.

[edit on 21/6/10 by Tifozi]

I'm posting my personal experience and postulating a theory.
If you have a different experience, please post it.

I'm not talking about village peasants - no negative connotation meant or implied.
We are discussing people who could conceivably put together Beck's device, which would mean sourcing sophisticated electronics and building the unit, or people with the financial means to buy a unit from a western retailer.

[edit on 21/6/10 by RogerT]

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 09:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by crichton13
I had a dig around and found and skipped thru the original US Patent application.

Although Kalli does mention a smaller, portable device, it's clear from his drawings etc. that a more efficacious method is to draw the blood thru the device somewhat like a dialysis filter. The charge is then pumped thru the blood in a resevoir and then back into the body.

Indeed, he even went as far as to design a smaller version that would be inserted into the body and attached via a main artery which would simply sit there cleaning the blood pretty much, forever I guess.

But sadly, the trail goes cold on practical applications...

I believe the Kaali unit was inserted with a small Li battery that would last about a month, then the unit had to be surgically removed, new battery inserted, and surgically replaced in a new location.

Beck was aiming to make the technology more accessible and non-invasive.

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join