It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

David Icke is a liar

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 08:55 AM
link   
reply to post by watchZEITGEISTnow

Originally posted by watchZEITGEISTnow

are you MODS seriously leaving this topic (?)in forums like this for any reason?
!

Why would they move this thread WZN? Only a "necker" would ask for a thread to be moved or infer that the topic should not be left in forums( is this a veiled request to have it shut down?)

Why would they close a thread like this, considering they let these threads exist.
One of them is little more then an advertisement and plug for Icke.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

It always raises flags, when people try to kill discussion concerning Individuals like Icke especially when it involves criticism of what Icke may claim.

I often see many people siting the motives of "dis-info" and personal attacks in orderto suppress people like Icke and the "truth".
In all your posts I notice that all you do is attack individuals and offer no topical information or discussion relating to any posts that address the OP.
post by watchZEITGEISTnow

Technically, this would be considered dis-information by many members on ATS.
I would not go as far as to accuse you of that. I would say it appears to be more fanatical reverence or religious fundamentalism.
Considering you do not engage any debate, attack and stereotype individuals who do not agree or support Icke and you request and appeal to the Mods to have this thread moved or removed, supports my belief.

I look forward to your thoughts.
I would also like you to consider my post on this thread, if you have not already.
post by atlasastro

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 08:57 AM
link   
reply to post by atlasastro

Ahh it was only a matter of time before a personal attack by you to me. Well done, lot of effort in that.

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 09:10 AM
link   
*** ATTENTION ***

GET ON TOPIC AND STOP THE INSULTS AND PERSONAL COMMENTS
TOWARDS ONE ANOTHER.

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 09:24 AM
link   

Ahh it was only a matter of time before a personal attack by you to me. Well done, lot of effort in that.
Thanks very much for the support btw.

No effort really, it never is an effort for me when I am discussing the truth and how Icke conflicts with that, as well as those who support and endorse Icke.

Obviously I need only to disregarding your past accusation of personal attacks and your generalized slurs in previous posts as unintended intellectual negligence and a temporary lack of respect for honest and open debate. Obviously you are prepared to discuss my post, on page 1. In saying that, do you care to discuss my specific criticisms of Icke in my original post?

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 09:25 AM
link   

David Icke is not a liar

[edit on 21-6-2010 by watchZEITGEISTnow]

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 09:28 AM
link   
“David Icke is a liar”

No he’s not, he’s mentally ill, there is a difference. How can anyone take him seriously, he once announced on the terry wogan show in 1991 that he was the son of God then said we would all be destroyed by tidal waves and earthquakes after speaking with a psychic. He used to be a goal keeper for Coventry city, could u imagine what we would do if Wayne Rooney stated telling us all that the queen was a reptilian, we would all have him sectioned under the mental health act. David Icke undermines the work all other conspiracy theorists are trying to do, he gives us all a bad name.

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 09:29 AM
link   
Not only David Icke is a liar, most of the so called truthers are connected to the very same people that they are supposed to denounce.

Alex Jones, David Icke, Scott Johnson, Celente, Glenn Beck,......KeithTruth, Forerunner777, noreega,.....

Most of them are either secretly working for the elites either are patsies used to spread the elites' propaganda or are just ignorant people who try to make some cash by editing some copy-paste screens of outdated infos.

Most of these truthers provide us non-verifiable information, wrong informations, hoaxes.... and the general rule is that their predictions are always wrong, their analysis are always wrong, ... they are wrong about everything.

A true truther is someone who trust NOBODY except those he knows personaly, who does his own research and who has his own logic and who provides PUBLIC information (and not "inside" fake infos) to permit to the people to verify them by themselves. A true truthers has a real job and does not need to sell his vids to make money (not like the people a truther is supposed to denounce).

Most of these so called truthers sell DVDs of their bull#, sell subscriptions for their falsy inside news, ask the people for donation..... This is far enough to detect them. These people are worse than the people they are supposed to denounce.

By the way, are you informed that Maitreya has steppped forward and is now identified as Raj Patel?

This is the last part of my serie, it's better to watch the whole serie to know the full story about Raj Patel:

[edit on 21-6-2010 by TheTruthIsFromGod]

[edit on 21-6-2010 by TheTruthIsFromGod]

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 09:30 AM
link   
reply to post by watchZEITGEISTnow

I understand.
Testing ones belief systems can be very dangerous, it can be a very slippery slope. Your reluctance is noted, and respected, as much as it was expected.

Take care now.

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 09:31 AM
link   

Yes.

Take care too - love you

[edit on 21-6-2010 by watchZEITGEISTnow]

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 11:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Y2Zgt
...If people like DAVID ICKE were to visit a certified Psychologist and make his claims he would be in a mental institution right after...

If all ATS members were to do the same, what do you think would be the results?

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 12:16 PM
link   

Sure is refreshing to read a thread with all the neckers in it.

One thing Icky does is smack the ego around until it cries like a baby...

He sure is a great guy, and his books are fabulous. Those that haven't seen him live or read his books sure are missing out!

Icky loves you neckers all anyway - so it's a win win any way you look at it!

Do you think Icke would dare show his face on ATS? You know what happened to Lear here and on AmKon right? I wonder whose ego would get smacked around...

@MMN: "neckers" = sheeple

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 12:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Hadrian

I am no shrink but I really do think that some of the topics discussed hear on ATS could be fuelling the paranoid delusions of some schizophrenics. I don’t mean the 9/11 truthers or the NWO lot, or even the UFO hunters i mean the guys who keep making prophesies, claiming they are working for god or have been abducted by aliens. It would be interesting to know how many people on ATS are medicated.

Just to reiterate my point, people like Icke give the rest of us in the conspiracy community a bad name. Supporting and believing in him does the same we should be uniting ageist him as he makes us all look as nuts as he is.

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 12:26 PM
link   
reply to post by kevinunknown

i talk about mind control all the time, and i am not on meds. This is something that is fact period, and my family and all who know me know its true, and i openly talk about it.

Electronic mind control is a fact whether you like it or not.

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 12:26 PM
link   

How does anyone believe any of his garbage? He stole his idea from the television V. I think he is trying to make a resurgence of christians be getting people to believe in evil.

Wake up!

Rather than going on a rant you probably ought to attempt to post some evidence catching him in a lie or plagarising someone. I actually agree with you, but what you did is no different than me going to a football game to watch my saints and yelling at the Falcons, "You suck".

It's a wate of a thread unless you at least try to contribute something to support your claim. THe sad thing is I agree with you to an extent, I think Icke is a fraud. THere are numerous resources available that prove he's lied and plagarised. Look em up I'm not going to do your heavy lifting.

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 12:31 PM
link   
reply to post by andy1033

Sorry, your not the sort of person I am talking about. Mind control is possible I am interested in MK ULTA however i do not believe it has ever been achieved however it is possible.

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 12:38 PM
link   
reply to post by kevinunknown

What is your definition of mind control?

Mine is knowing every thought and have, and monitoring me 24/7, with these techs. I am sure there are plenty out there that are under mind control and do not know, as they just accept there own mind is theres.

I think its more common than you think.

I stumbled over it 18 years ago at school, so who knows what they are doing today.

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 12:41 PM
link   
reply to post by andy1033

Yeah, mine isn’t as extreme as that however I am intrigued by your story however i think it would be more relevant on another thread or you could U2U it to me.

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 01:53 PM
link   

Here is away of looking at david. David Icke believes there are reptilians, he believes the moon is a space ship, he believes everything is an illusion, he believes he is jesus, and he believes in many other "clinically crazy things"

People like David Icke RUIN UFOOLOGY and CONSPIRACY THEORIES.

People like DAVID ICKE are the reason most of you are mocked and laughed at everyday.

If people like DAVID ICKE were to visit a certified Psychologist and make his claims he would be in a mental institution right after.

This man is a true evil in society.

I have encountered this attitude alot when it comes to Icke. It is obvious that the people that label him a 'nutter' based on the reptilian stuff or 'dangerous' or 'evil' have read little of his work. If you did you would see that the reptilians don't feature much at all and most of his work covers the more familiar conspiracy subjects. Around half of what he writes is to do with the nature of reality and consciousness. There are plenty of physicists that are trying to understand the illusory nature of reality too and have been for many years.

Again I must ask why do people say David Icke discredits Ufology? He has never studied UFO's. Even if he did why would he have any responsibility to what you see as the credible researchers? Everyone should be free to discuss their theories, it's called free speech. We are also free to ignore what they are saying if we choose to and believe it's all a load of balls if we want too. Is it that his ideas make you uncomfortable and you feel the need to lash out when you could easily just ignore the 'crazy man'?

To call some one 'evil' and diagnose them as certifiable just because they have a different world view is way over the top. If making fantastical claims about the nature of reality were proof of mental illness, then we would have to incarcerate all the christians, jews, muslims etc. too. When someone is treated for mental illness it's because they can no longer function and may be a harm to themselves or others, not because of their own personal beliefs. Icke does not 'believe he is Jesus' but he is the first to admit he had a mental breakdown at the time of the popularly misconstrued Wogan appearance.

To Doomsdayrex, I am aware that Icke has included some of the more controversial views on the origins of the Jews in his books. I think everyone has a right to question the accepted version of history, even if you don't agree with it yourself. He talks about the fact that 'anti-semitism' has become a very powerful tool in which to discredit and censor people today, nowhere does he ever deny the holocaust happened. Again it comes down to free speech. If you read Icke's books in their entirety you will see that he is not anti-semitic. As he explains, it is difficult to be racist when your main belief is that we are all the same spiritual beings and our physical body is just an illusion.

Icke's views on our existence in a multiverse and our true spiritual nature ring very true to me. This is mostly because of the experiences I have had in my life. For some of his other theories (such as the Lizards) and his take on certain bits of history I'm not convinced because I have seen no evidence myself. Anyone that wants to criticise Icke's ideas rationally and without resorting to personal attacks I can't fault.

If anyone is a detriment to society it's the people who are afraid to speak up about their beliefs or feel the need to curtail free discussion of thought with vitriolic attacks and ridicule.

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 02:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by -Blackout-
While David Icke maybe a nice man and respected among certain circles - I find his beliefs to be borderline wacko. I think hes a certified crackpot for spreading around crap

Let's go back and have a chat with Galileo and ask him what he thinks of the world.

Difference today is: not being jailed and threathened with death, no no no you'r credentials will get perished while they make a joke out of you.

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 02:43 PM
link   
I dnno, the reptilian stuff is over the top but

I think he's pretty clever, not to into him but his explanation's of some thing's just get my attention sometimes, when i see him i feel sorry for him but i don't know why, maybe it's because his career was ruined through this stuff. I do like listening to what he has to say, it's pretty clever.

Just my opinion, i realise many won't agree but i feel like the lone warrior here in this thread ^^!

certainly don't think he's a liar though, got evidence : / ?

[edit on 21-6-2010 by Mr Zeropoint]

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join