It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

David Icke is a liar

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 11:13 PM
link   
IMO anything Icke related should be thrown into the Skunk works section. But that is the mods choice.

As I said, its people like him who give Ufology a bad name and a black eye. People laugh at people like David Icke and its people like him causing Ufology to not be taken seriously.

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 11:24 PM
link   
To the OP . What basis is there for you to reject his theories or ideas?

How some people here say that intelligent people dont believe him..

On what basis are you saying those things? I do not necessarily support him or all his ideas but i see no basis for rejecting it as well. So some are talking about money. Money as in today's world is needed.

As a matter of fact one can get chemical and hazardous fast food stuff more easily than the healthy ones. Will you refuse the money if you are paid for your opinion?

Believe or not,, you have to base your claim.. Dont say he took his ideas or whatever BS. It doesnt matter as long as new ideas or people who can promote it are doing it full time.

Also i think you are just increasing his credibility to me atleast. Seeing your post style it makes sense he maybe more credible.

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 11:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Stormdancer777
reply to post by Y2Zgt

For what it is worth I don't like Icke, and I believe in aliens and have seen them.

i don't either.

i wouldn't call him a liar because as hhott said, it is incorrect to do so without proof.

it's an awfully harsh accusation - and sincerity is our biggest persuader of truth - we convince ourselves all the time and we end up mistaken.

not liars, just mistaken.

if we believe it ourselves, then we have persuaded ourselves. i think Icke is sincere albeit most of the time skating away on his own thin ice.

but the reason i say i don't like him is because of his vibes. i don't like the way his energy feels. it's just not harmonious with mine in the least.

another one whose vibes don't go with mine is Drunvalo Melchizedek.

i kind of consider he and Icke of the same ilk.
icke ilk

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 11:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Y2Zgt

I think most of what he came up with is stolen from a cult classic 80s flick entitled THEY LIVE which itself might have been a take on V (though I don't know what inspired THEY LIVE). Seriously, I discovered Icke before I watched the movie and quickly dismissed him as a nut but then I discovered They Live and felt like I might as well have been watching something written by David Icke himself.

Such an unoriginal idea and yet people seem to cling to it. We humans are an odd bunch.

[edit on 20-6-2010 by Titen-Sxull]

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 12:01 AM
link   
Interesting how diverse we all are. To me, he resonates truth.

He made a mistake (more like, misjudgement) back in the 1990s. He thought he was someone 'chosen' because his reality changed dramatically.

Unless you have had an experience, it's hard to express to others (and to yourself actually) how it makes you feel. Do you feel special? Victimized? Confused? Isolated? Crazy?

So it's not that hard to see why he was messed up back then.

Give him a listen again only, try to put your preconceived opinion about him on the back burner. I think you'll find him rather interesting if not.......we all can't agree on everything I s'pose.

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 12:01 AM
link   
Not only is david icke a liar and a master manipulator of the mind, but he also discredits conspiracy theories. Someone might hear what he has to day and think all conspiracy theorist are crazy. He also highly discredits those in the field of UFOology and is an embarrassment to the true truth seekers and UFOologist.

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 12:28 AM
link   
David Icke is an idiot. If you still believe in religion in the 21st century you have lots of problems beyond David Icke.

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 01:34 AM
link   
Yawn. Another slow MONTH on ATS...
Must be - there's a bunch of nothing posted... oh... hold on...
Nah...
Just the distant sound of Vuvuzelas (for those not knowledgeable these are not Venusians, they are plastic horns blown to death at the World Cup in South Africa).

Interesting how the Aliens don't visit as often when there's a World Cup, or major sporting event... or is it that they are too busy watching IESPN (Interstellar ESPN).

Sorry, excessive use of sarcasm, please don't bash me, well go ahead, but be careful, I might be Terry Wogan, or worse, David Icke, or the BBC (like it's an entity!), or simply a Vuvuzela blower...

Okay, so David Icke.
Not going to be drawn into this can of worms. Nope.

Tell you why... this is either:

A slow day and the OP got bored and thought... hmmm... what'll get everyone going today, I know I'll bash someone that is a polarizing figure.

Or:

Disinfo, posted by someone who doesn't like Ike (sorry I find the rhyming quite nice).

Disinfo, posted by the BBC (gotta laugh there huh), or MI5 (yeah right)

Disinfo posted by Terry Wogan LOL (for those not old enough, and I think there are many who aren't old enough, go Google Terry Wogan and David Icke...and you might just realize that the BBC weren't exactly nice to Icke (rhyming again huh) when they nailed him in the Wogan interview, as pointed out by others...

This could have been posted by David Icke himself - just out to get some press... (there's no such thing as bad press... just press...) (sarcasm sorry).

God. Why am I even bothering to post here, this is just awful...

Hold on - I'll switch over to the "Antarctica might be Atlantis" thread... like that's something new too... gotta go, I have another OP to talk to...

Can someone post something interesting, it's a few hours until the next game... and I just know that no aliens (or shapeshifters!) are not going to popup... they're all too busy reading the news about the French team disemboweling themselves...

TTFN
Go England (oh dear)
askbaby
(edited for spelling!)

[edit on 21-6-2010 by askbaby]

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 01:41 AM
link   
reply to post by askbaby

Sorry, excessive use of sarcasm, please don't bash me, well go ahead, but be careful, I might be Terry Wogan, or worse, David Icke, or the BBC (like it's an entity!)

For some reason this made think of Monty Python and the part at the end of a sketch where an inspector so and so of the yard or Graham dressed as an army guy comes in to end the sketch because it doesn't have a proper punch line.

Great post, its good to bring a little levity.

I hope you're not David Icke, if you were then I actually would have to bash you.

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 02:01 AM
link   
reply to post by askbaby

i'm not bashing him I am saying that he is a proven fraud. His work discredits the publics view of UFOology and conspiracy theorist a like and people who site him as a reference to their research are doing bunk research.

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 03:13 AM
link   
Sure is refreshing to read a thread with all the neckers in it.

One thing Icky does is smack the ego around until it cries like a baby...

He sure is a great guy, and his books are fabulous. Those that haven't seen him live or read his books sure are missing out!

Icky loves you neckers all anyway - so it's a win win any way you look at it!

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 03:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by watchZEITGEISTnow
He sure is a great guy, and his books are fabulous. Those that haven't seen him live or read his books sure are missing out!
Icky loves you neckers all anyway - so it's a win win any way you look at it!

What is a ”necker”?

When you wrote ”all the neckers”, to whom did you refer?

”Icky” does not ”smack” my ”ego around”.

So, why did you write that?

He sure is a great guy

Why do you categorise Icke as ”a great guy”?

his books are fabulous.

Why do you categorise Icke’s books as ”fabulous”?

Those that haven't seen him live or read his books sure are missing out!

What are ”those that haven't seen him live or read his books sure are missing out” on?

Icky loves you neckers all anyway

Who does ”Icky”.....as you put it ”love”?

I repeat..... What is a ”necker”?

so it's a win win any way you look at it!

Please define the ”win win any way you look at it”

Regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 04:11 AM
link   
If this place was in fact a place to discuss and debate top Conspiracys, people would be transporting David I. in a golden plate! Because if some one is a top conspiracyst, David I. is one for sure, as many other guys arround the world. (this remembers me also the recent story of John Liar, here on ATS, some body have no rest untill suceffuly framed the man, and kick him off this place).

The problem is ATS is becaming far and far, for some years now, from it's primordial objective, and have been corrupted to the soul by all the mass histerya of his own members that just debunks and name as a hoax all the possible subjects that some one can bring here!

One of the moust stupid things i ever seen, been accepted by a huge comunity like ATS, is the savage and insane way how some guys here drift from topic to topic asking for proofs! If no proof is presented, so the OP is just delusional or is lieing, case closed!

How in this world can you ATS cooperate with this is the true mistery here, because, if we want to debate about Conspiracy theorys , how in this world can you ask for proofs?! For sure, nobody can have solid proofs, or the subject was not a secretive conspiracy theory at all, but a simple ordinary fact instead!

Realy miss the first 3 - 4 years of ATS, when was a total pleasure to learn about so many diferent ideas from so many people from all around the world. A time where people don't feared to share is personal experiences.

Today ATS is resumed to a site where people just debate Oil splits, politics,terrorism and other mundane and trivial news. Because many many posters just lurk around and avoid at all to share whatever with us feared and scared by the fact that in a blink of a eye, he will be called a hoaxer, a delusional or a troll. But the fact is, the true "Trolls" are the ones killing this place day by day, hidding in the shadow of the so called "Skeptic group", and shielded also by "the right to desagree" with others.
IMHO!

(Sorry for my English errors)

[edit on 21/6/10 by Umbra Sideralis]

[edit on 21/6/10 by Umbra Sideralis]

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 04:15 AM
link   
As with all issues, the truths will come out on alien types too. David Icke is presenting ideas to people, he can stand up to even the Queen doing so. I think he has alot of courage to speak about reptilians to the world. If they do not exist his ideas are pretty entertaining anyhow. There is another conspiracy about George Bush Jr and that is he is gay and that one has lots of photos and information. If we dismiss all of what people are trying to get out there then we will have nothing but what we are forced to believe. That is why most people do not want any further restrictions with the internet, we want freedoms with our thoughts. We will see who attempts to change those freedoms as that is another thread going on now. Those who want your information stifled has agendas of their own. I think David Icke has every right to continue on with his philosophys if you do not like them then do not bother to look at his website. I am sure it will not bother him a bit.

I do not think he is purposely trying to lie to anyone, why would he take the chance living in the UK and calling the Queen and her family reptilians? Because he must truly believe in what he is putting out.

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 04:17 AM
link   
Here is away of looking at david. David Icke believes there are reptilians, he believes the moon is a space ship, he believes everything is an illusion, he believes he is jesus, and he believes in many other "clinically crazy things"

People like David Icke RUIN UFOOLOGY and CONSPIRACY THEORIES.

People like DAVID ICKE are the reason most of you are mocked and laughed at everyday.

If people like DAVID ICKE were to visit a certified Psychologist and make his claims he would be in a mental institution right after.

This man is a true evil in society.

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 04:18 AM
link   
So, David Icke stole the Reptilians from the show V. And, maybe, the show V stole the idea from the Marvel comic Books... The Skrulls!! And maybe, just maybe Marvel stole the idea from every ancient culture that talk about reptilian gods. Heck, even the movie Conan, with Arnold, has a man that turns into a reptilian.

It may be garbage what David says about reptilians but that doesn't take the fact that thousands of people report having interaction with reptilian shape-shifters.

As a matter of fact, the bible talks about reptiles talking and walking.

David clearly states in all his books ( I have read almost all of them, with the exception of the first one and the last one that just came out ) that you DON'T have to BELIEVE him, he's just telling you what he believes.

Some people say that you are stupid and unintelligent if your read his work. So that means that I am stupid because I believe what you don't, because I read what you don't. I have always said "A fool is a person who believes he is right above all but stupid is the person who calls others stupid".

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 04:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Eire2

I do not think he is purposely trying to lie to anyone, why would he take the chance living in the UK and calling the Queen and her family reptilians? Because he must truly believe in what he is putting out.

Because the UK Gov as well as rest of the sane world knows that David Ickes claims are about as likely as the clouds turing to cheese and singing freebird through 100 glass straws in unison. ALL OF THE CLOUDS.

You see? The UK public that is mentally healthy would never believe in this rubbish. And to those who are related to the queen and know her would say it is a joke.

People like David Icke don't move & hide because they know they aren't a real threat to anyone but their followers (and they like it).

PLEASE FREE YOURSELF FROM ICKES MATRIX.

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 06:12 AM
link   
are you MODS seriously leaving this topic (?)in forums like this for any reason?
!

[edit on 21-6-2010 by watchZEITGEISTnow]

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 07:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by watchZEITGEISTnow

are you MODS seriously leaving this topic (?)in forums like this for any reason?
!

[edit on 21-6-2010 by watchZEITGEISTnow]

On the david icke site they put up a thread about ATS and they closed it right away...this thread is just a basharama ...

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 08:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by pikypiky
Here's is my sense surrounding this David Icke character. If he knows so much about other people being allegedly `reptoids`, perhaps he too could be a `reptoid` himself. After all, it takes one to know one.

Maybe. At any rate he should produce a photo of one laying eggs or something reptoids do. They dont eat like reptoids. Whatever.

I did see, in a book titled "art work of south america" if memory serves, a lizard man statue unearthed in SA somewhere. The book was a collection of photos of artifacts dug up or otherwise, pottery, you name it.

In some museum down there somewhere they have a statue of a man with lizard head say like a monitor, in a one piece outfit. Its well made well sculptured. Shouldnt be to hard to find.

Mind you this book is not about anything but examples of all types of art work. Saw this long before hearing of Ike... had I known then maybe would have made better notes.

[edit on 21-6-2010 by Logarock]

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join