It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

David Icke is a liar

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 05:56 AM
link   
How does anyone believe any of his garbage? He stole his idea from the television V. I think he is trying to make a resurgence of christians be getting people to believe in evil.

Wake up!

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 06:00 AM
link   
He took the idea of demon possession and tried to explain it. Demon possession is something all countries have believed in.

I think david does just steal from people like you say though.

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 06:07 AM
link   
Take it easy on David Icke guys. I'm not a follower of him. But he's very popular in the conspiracy circles. He seems like a nice person anyway.

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 06:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Y2Zgt
How does anyone believe any of his garbage? He stole his idea from the television V. I think he is trying to make a resurgence of christians be getting people to believe in evil.
Wake up!

Y2Zgt.....

How does anyone believe any of his garbage?

No rational, intelligent person does.

He stole his idea from the television V.

Nothwithstanding that has been stated on ATS 8,000 times previously, I agree.

I think he is trying to make a resurgence of christians be getting people to believe in evil.

I think he's trying to get money & attention by getting people to be sucked in by his BS.

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

[edit on 20-6-2010 by Maybe...maybe not]

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 06:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Maybe...maybe not
I think he trying to get money & attention by getting people to be sucked in by his BS.

Exactly.

I think the bbc played a part in this stuff, as its mi5 media. the bbc played a part in his life going this way and he knows it.

I also worked at the bbc and it went bad, and after i went into this stuff.

So who knows what the feck these people at mi5 or such are doing.

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 06:12 AM
link   
Really?!
Noooo wayyyyyy!

Of course he's a liar, him and a lot of them other "UFOlogits" are all as bad as eachother. People like him are the ones who make the rest of us look bad.

I remember a while ago that someone said that the television show "V" (the original version) was actually loosely based on real life and it was just dramatized. I think he just said that to back up his opinion.

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 06:20 AM
link   
I really believe that the bbc played a part in his being the way he was after he left. Nearly the same thing happened to me.

Like i talk about mind control and uk.

Exactly nearly the same thing happened to me, i worked at the bbc and it went badly, and afterwards, i got into this stuff, which i was not before really. Although i knew about mind control since school,a nd i knew they where monitoring me for no reason.

But i think the bbc and mi5 where both involved in our lifes, and the thing that we both changed after we left the bbc is funny.

I think mi5 are behind both our lifes going the way they have, of course i do not have anything to do with icke, but i think its funny we both worked for the bbc before our lifes went funny.

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 06:25 AM
link   
At one time, there was a rumor going around that if you replace "reptilian" with "jew", his message made much more sense........IDK?

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 06:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by tbonethedstroyer
At one time, there was a rumor going around that if you replace "reptilian" with "jew", his message made much more sense........IDK?

Tbonethedstroyer.....

Oh come on matey.....

Let's not make this an Israel battle thread.....

.....please?

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

+2 more 
posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 06:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Y2Zgt

He takes theories and ideas from other sources and connects the dots. He cites every source. He's no plagiarist or liar. Have you even read any of his books from cover to cover? I guess not. You claim he is trying to convert people to christianity or some other BS religion. Turn on the TV and go back to sleep.

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 06:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Maybe...maybe not

www.youtube.com...

@ 3:00 some people criticize him for being "against jews"........

I'm not syain' i'm just sayin.......

+12 more 
posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 06:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Y2Zgt

Oh its you again.
Why do you come to ATS? anytime i see your handle your spouting off that "this is debunked and that is garbage". I meen anyone who uses Popular mechanics as a claim that 911 is debunked needs to pull their head out their cornflakes.

Epic fail

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 06:57 AM
link   
While David Icke maybe a nice man and respected among certain circles - I find his beliefs to be borderline wacko. I think hes a certified crackpot for spreading around crap like world leaders are Reptilians etc.

GEORGE BUSH IS A DRACO LEADER REPTILIAN OMG

His stories and beliefs are not for me. They maybe interesting and taken with a grain of salt...but its nothing to believe in.

[edit on 20-6-2010 by -Blackout-]

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 07:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Y2Zgt
How does anyone believe any of his garbage?
People believe strange things.

He stole his idea from the television V.
Possibly. Or was V a cover for the truth, by trivializing the concept and making it MS entertainment. Hmmmm. I think he just ripped V off. But I think he believes what he actually says.

I think he is trying to make a resurgence of christians be getting people to believe in evil.
I don't accept Icke's claims. But to be fair, he has only become popular in the last few years post 9/11.
Before that, as far back as the early 90's, Icke was a English national joke. To his credit, he has stuck to his cause and time has made him credible merely by events occurring in the world that has severely shaken people's trust in previously held truths, institutions and beliefs.

I like his perseverance. I think that should be noted. I think the way he presents some issues regarding NWO conspiracy are as good as any out in the community, if not better. Icke has a gift of creating great narratives that can make it easy for people to conceptualize a topic that can be very confusing and often disjointed in nature due to the wide variety of elements that make up the topic.

What many people fail to realize and take away from individuals like Icke, is that the conclusions or answers he offers and draws are speculated, the result of conjecture and suggested. I think people can come away from Icke thinking they have been given the 'real' truth.

Whilst we can be overloaded by information or revelations from individuals like Icke, we still need to focus on the fact that what they are telling us is just the same as one of Ickes trademark topics. Problem, reaction solution which he often states is his.

Icke informs us that it is often the agenda for Govt/NWO to create tyranny, control of the globe.

Problem, reaction and solution. Used to bring order out of chaos by creating terror, manufacturing a scapegoat and then implementing a solution to serve the agenda whilst persecuting the scapegoat whilst labeling any opposition to the agenda as being a member of the manufactured scapegoat group.

But Icke does this himself, to his audience.
He presents us the problem. The terror in this case in a NWO illuminati elite that is after total control, tyranny.
Reaction. The people who accept this, that become afraid, become distrusting of any group, authority or individual associated with Ickes NWO. They now need a new source of information or something to trust. They now seek a new agenda to follow, a new idea of society to participate in now that they have become disenfranchised from the world they previously accepted but now believe is a NWO organization out to control their lives and world, with the potential that they will be the victims of depopulation.
Ickes solution in the video above starts to kick in at 6 minutes in the linked video.(mind you, this is at the end of a near 2hr interview).
New age philosophy. A utopian dream when juxtaposed with the tyranny he has created and presented. Set up by a reaction induced by the fear and terror Icke's versions of reality inspires, the greater agenda according to Icke is served up to the individual as the alternative. Its Icke giving personal empowerment, preaching the power of the individual, but only after inducing fear and terror. He does it quite well.

Problem, reaction, solution.
Icke=NWO.

Wake up!
The irony is that Icke is trying to wake people up. I really think he is. But, what is worse is that Icke can be relegated to the very system he tries to bring down.
The only way he can create change is to create fear and distrust.
He criticizes the "reality" we have as one that is manufactured and induced by the few. Yet, Icke is one of just a few conspiracy elite(along with Jordon, Wilcock, Tsarion et al), presenting another nature of reality and this is manufactured from Icke's speculation, conjecture, suggestions and inferences. Which is exactly what he claims the elite do to the masses.

This is classic Icke.
At the end about 9 minutes, he injects the new age philosophy, the individual as infinite consciousness. Exactly what the NWO is doing to the masses by way of centralized government, so Icke does with his solution of a metaphysical centralization of consciousness. He relegates the individual to being in need of a metaphysical unified consciousness and that only through "enough" people realizing that they are not the "individual" but part of a unified consciousness can the NWO be defeated.

Icke is one of the best IMHO.
It will be interesting to see how the following he has will evolve as life inevitably moves on, and his ideas, philosophies and speculations and solutions are reflected on by those that accept or believe Him, and by those who don't.

[edit on 20/6/10 by atlasastro]

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 07:27 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 07:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Y2Zgt

David Icke is a liar

Ok, I'll bite. Show me a proven example of him lying.

You disagreeing with him doesn't count

Maybe he is nuts but if he believes what he is saying to be the truth then he is not a liar.

So show us an example of him lying

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 07:45 AM
link   
I wouldn't call Icke a liar..some of his stuff is disinformation but overall the body of work is good..

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 07:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Maybe...maybe not

Originally posted by tbonethedstroyer

Tbonethedstroyer.....

Oh come on matey.....

Let's not make this an Israel battle thread.....

But it is true. Icke has simply taken old libels against Jews and put "Reptilians" in their place.

Icke has been criticized for arguing that the reptilians were the original authors of The Protocols of the Elders of Zion...
David Icke and the Protocols of the Elders of Zion

[edit on 20-6-2010 by DoomsdayRex]

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 07:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by bob20011
Your an idiot for even saying that. He has been around coming out with ideas way before that stupid V show came on. I just think it funny all of you sheep do not believe in David Icke just because he tells the truth and most of you cannot handle it.

The original V series aired in the early 80s. David Icke did not start talking about Reptilian aliens until his book "The Biggest Secret" was released in 1999.

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 08:20 AM
link   
All conspiracy authors are into plagiarism to some degree, as they steal ideas from other authors. David Icke is therefore no different to anyone else.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join