It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It’s time to make a choice. Four years. Go.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 05:26 AM
link   
www.fouryearsgo.org...

FOUR YEARS. GO. A campaign to change the course of history. Really. It’s time to make a choice. We can let present trends continue and risk almost certain breakdown and collapse. Or… We can act and set humanity on a new course toward a just, thriving and sustainable world. The choice is clear. We already possess the tools to shape our future. What’s missing is our collective will to act. Four years is enough time to build that will, to change our direction, even to transform ourselves. And Go because we must start now. There is still time to act, but no time to waste.

www.fouryearsgo.org...

Four Years. Go. is a rallying call asking us all to…
* Wake Up to the enormous harm we are doing to Earth and ourselves
* Wake Up to the profound opportunity we have now to create a future to match our deepest longing and greatest dreams
* Become change agents in redirecting humanity’s current path from self-destruction to sustainability
* Do it now. Don’t wait for any one or anything. And complete it by 2014. There’s still time to act, but no time to waste.

We are at the beginning of a great adventure, perhaps the greatest ever. Together, we can transform the story of civilization from impending disaster to a peaceful and sustainable world. The journey begins with each one of us taking a next step. What’s your next step—big or small?

We are living at a time of unparalleled opportunity. Yes, there are tremendous dangers but it is now clear that we already possess all the technologies and practical solutions required to resolve the crises confronting us.

And at the same time, powerful transformative trends are emerging, shaping a world ripe with new possibilities.

* Global communication technology is connecting people together around the globe, creating the beginnings of a global consciousness
* The paradigm of a living universe is challenging our mindset of separation and re-establishing humanity’s deep inter-connection with all of nature
* The concept and image of Spaceship Earth is restructuring our sense of self interest and has elevated sustainability to an everyday concern

These trends fundamentally change the playing field and open up endless options for the future.

Videos available on the "Four Years. Go" channel.
www.youtube.com...

Videos on a conference about the organization and its goals, really captivating :

Facebook group : www.facebook.com...#!/fouryearsgo
Donations : www.fouryearsgo.org...

Let me precise that I'm not part of the organization.

I just hear a lot, here on ATS and anywhere else, people calling for change, fighting with words and ideas against the world we are currently living in. That's not enough. ACT !

Regards.

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 05:33 AM
link   
great idea, I just hope they dont start with carbon tax ideas or talking about global warming like it was a fact

you shouldnt talk about something you dont know about

lets hope they dont have an occult agenda too ... I didnt have the time to read the whole site, just some sections, didnt see the videos

but I agree, we should start developing new tech, new ideas, more green, more peace ...

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 05:42 AM
link   
Thank you for your response I appreciate.

lets hope they dont have an occult agenda too ...

You need to see the video, at one point the girl during the conference is crying while reading a letter of a guy I can't remember the name... Of course this doesn't mean anything, but at least she seems to be as honnest as someone can be.

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 09:35 PM
link   
Not many answers for a topic that offers for once an optimistic vision of the future.
I wish human beings would be less attracted by bad news, apocalypse prediction and doom's day scenarios, and more by solutions, action and calls for help...
Humanity would be heading toward a much brighter future.

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 10:14 PM
link   
the reality is that people on ATS just wants to find madness, confusion and craziness

they dont want to find solutions, scientific opinions or logic

just look at the thread with all flags, 99% are misinformation that someone replies later explaining everything, but the thread keeps getting attetion

the reality too is that ATS system wasnt made to the best threads get attention, just to the chaos get to the top easily: you cant take your flag out, every member have the same "points" to the thread, and you can give a flag down to the thread too

so its hard, but thanks for the effort ...

[edit on 20/6/10 by Faiol]

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 10:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by DAMOo
Thank you for your response I appreciate.

lets hope they dont have an occult agenda too ...

I don't understand why anyone would say this. The word "occult" means "hidden," and friend, there is a great deal of technology and higher knowledge that has been hidden away by the government and religious leaders. I think if we are going to repair planet Earth, and I have to be honest with you, I do not think we can do this without ET helping us out, I think we should begin by revealing all of the occult knowledge, don't you?

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 10:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Faiol

We agree on that. Well, if at least a couple of dudes found this thread interesting it's better than nothing

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 10:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Faiol
great idea, I just hope they dont start with carbon tax ideas or talking about global warming like it was a fact

you shouldnt talk about something you dont know about

lets hope they dont have an occult agenda too ... I didnt have the time to read the whole site, just some sections, didnt see the videos

but I agree, we should start developing new tech, new ideas, more green, more peace ...

Just to be sure Faiol, I wasn't the one talking about the occult agenda
And I think you are totally right. If clean technologies, anti-gravity or other hidden things exist, this is now or never for them to be disclosed.
Will it happen ? I wouldn't bet on it, but let's hope.

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 11:20 PM
link   
Everyone would love to be agents of change for the power and priviledge that comes with it.

Many believe that change can only comes from an organised source, backed up by the masses to confront others whom are denying change. This is absolutely not true.

Change does not need any organisation to do so. It can only come from you and I, based upon our experiences, and willingness to learn, to adapt, and to see a common future for each other.

And then it spirals outwards to our families, relatives and friends through further discussions, debates, actions and compromises.

It is much easier for change to happen in democratic nations, for the power of vote is enough to ensure checks and balances will be in place, than in authoritarians states where there are no votes or votes are manipulated.

Thus for americans, brits, and the democratic world, change is possible, and needs no organisation to belong to, more so when those who oppose change are often rich and powerful, and had proven effective in inflitrating into every human organisation that seeks to elevate mankind, and downplay such such efforts for centuries.

Change begins with you and me, and we are the agents of change ourselves, seeking neither glory nor power, only peace and prosperity for all, and what we must do to others whom are close to us and around us to effect such changes.

[edit on 20-6-2010 by SeekerofTruth101]

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 12:36 AM
link   
reply to post by SeekerofTruth101

Amen mate, your words are wise and inspiring.

Everybody should see this video, maybe Utopian but surely nice to believe :

Edit to add the vid.

[edit on 21/6/10 by DAMOo]

new topics

top topics

join