It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Newbie to ATS/Abduction story

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 14 2004 @ 02:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by VORTEXAS
Come on. Neighboring male rapists and aliens in silvery spacesuits? Do you really think there's any comparison? And a crowbar?? Come on! If two guys raped me as you suggest, they'd leave a lot more evidence than a little blood in my rectum. Plus, I could maybe ID them and get them caught. It's not so likely with aliens. "Well, officer, er, you saw ET, right? That's him! No, I'm sorry I didn't get the license number."

And besides, women who are raped are oftentimes reluctant to report it because they feel humiliated already and don't want to have to go and get all the pity looks and the suspicion looks on top of it. And that's when they KNOW THE GUY!

I'm sorry, but I don't find your argument to be very strong.

edited for minor afterthoughts

My arguement is extremely strong. You simply seem to not want to agree for various credibility reasons. If 2 unknown assailants abducted you and inserted something...not a crowbar but something into your rectum and later on you had hemorrhaging issues I'd have to believe you'd have contacted the authorities or at least went in sometime after that for a medical examination. You don't need insurance to receive medical care in most county facilities. I'm not saying you didn't "see" something or "hear" soemthing...sleep paralysis cannot be ruled out though. I'm also not saying that your rectum didn't bleed. I'm simply saying that a doctors examination could have possibly proven it was nothing more than stress, sleep paralysis and a hemorrhoid, which you admitted yourself you later had problems with. I don't see any abduction but then that's just my opinion. No need to get upset over having no solid reason for not visiting a doctor. Many many people are kidnapped by an alien species, violated with foreign instruments and dumped back into their original state with bleeding rectums and they don't go to see a doctor...no biggie happens all the time. Why see a doctor? He'll just deny everything you've read about for years.

*sigh*

Have a good one. Hope you're healthy and remain that way. Pz.

posted on Jun, 14 2004 @ 07:39 AM
link   
I know people have mixed feeling about this, but have you considered hypnosis?

posted on Jun, 21 2004 @ 01:15 AM
link   
Sinobyte, we can agree to disagree, that's cool. I don't much care about that experience anymore. It could have been a dream, it could have been the result of sleep paralysis, it could have been an abduction. It was a long time ago and I've had one of those weeks where I've aged about 10 years, so it feels hardly significant to me anymore.

I just learned last weekend about all this Aussie Bloke business and I have been researching it frantically, day and night. Seems like everything I turn up leads me someplace else and it's hard to separate the truth from the lies. There's so much going on in the world and so many people have a theory, I just don't know what to think.

I read the supposedly last comments made by AB, posted at angular momentum by marbacher, who claimed to be AB. I gotta tell you, even though it sounds crazy and absurd, it freaked me out even more than his first posts. I don't know what to believe about aliens with this whole disinformation game everybody's playing. People just seem to want to freak with other people's heads. If I were a Martian, I would probably blow this planet to smithereens, too.

I think there might actually be nothing at all strange happening. New kinds of wargames, fine. Afraid the stock market might crash, fine, throw some more money into it. They're probably not related in the least. Dead microbiologists, hey everybody's gotta go sometime!

I've noticed just from my own behavior that the people theorizing seem to do very little else besides sit at their computers and make stuff up or read bizarre websites and believe them or find connections where there are none. Like this giant skeleton of a Draconian. Luckily I looked that one up a bit more and found out it was a photoshop job. A lot of people don't do that. That's part of how all this hysteria spreads.

As I write this, I think things are dropping onto my house. I keep hearing thuds and plinks outside. I went outside to check, but I didn't see anything.

Probably just the house settling.

Hidden Bible codes is an interesting and freaky website. Apparently, no comets predicted for June, but a full-scale alien invasion with Lucifer himself leading, yes. That would fit with AB final posts. Martians, Lucifer's alien army. Apples and oranges.

Not to say that I believe any of this stuff. I have a very open mind about the world but even I have my limits. Parallel universe theory aside, in my worldline, there are no Martians invading, no Lucifer army and no comets or asteroids hitting us anytime soon.

That's the worldline I've decided to choose and so be it.

posted on Jun, 22 2004 @ 01:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by VORTEXAS

As I write this, I think things are dropping onto my house. I keep hearing thuds and plinks outside. I went outside to check, but I didn't see anything.

You're hearing things like that too? Have trees over your house, per chance? It's possible that squirrels are throwing nuts down on the roof, or it could be countless other things. Just a couple thoughts.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join