It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Newbie to ATS/Abduction story

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 12 2004 @ 02:39 PM
link   
Hi. This is my first post, but I've always had a lot to say about these things. I have many questions about my own life and I hope I can find some insight into them here and perhaps provide some for like-minded folk.

About 6 years ago, I believe I may have been abducted by aliens. I was driving home very late at night on a barren stretch of road surrounded by hills and trees and undeveloped land. Behind me lay the end of a town and miles before me lay a burgeoning new population of tract houses and mega shopping centers. I was extremely tired and the drive to my parents' house was long. I didn't think I would make it and decided to pull over and catch a little sleep. Making sure all the doors were locked, I reclined my seat and fell fast asleep.

I remember feeling like I was being lifted out of my seat. I couldn't move, but my body was moving. I felt that I was awake, but paralyzed. I was in some sort of cocoon. It was almost pitch black, but there must have been some light from somewhere, I remember seeing slivers and patches on the walls surrounding me. Perhaps it was that that told me I was in an extremely tight space or it was my increasing body heat bouncing off the walls and coming right back on me that told me, but I felt very claustrophobic. This chamber I was in was just large enough for me. I was seated in a chair, possibly still my car's seat. I felt pressure on my entire body and I felt disconnected from my car. I felt the lift.

The next thing I remember was being ushered through a short corridor by beings dressed in what looked very much like our astronauts' outfits, except they seemed to be silvery. They wore bubble helmets with clear visors and I peeked into one of them. Inside was the face of the alien I'd always seen, the greyish green skin, the upside-down egg-shaped head, the big bulbous black eyes, the two little nostrils and the little slit of a mouth. It seemed to be smiling at me and its body language, as it motioned me to come with it, was congenial. I remember remarking, "Oh, it's you guys! Hey, nice to meet you!" and shook its hand. It could be the smiles and congeniality followed this reaction of mine.

Then I remember coming into the open area of their ship, but it seems like I blacked out almost at that moment. I remember fairly high ceilings, it was dimly lit, somewhat like a pre-op room, which I had never (?) experienced until a recent colonoscopy. I remember the colors of light purple and some orange somewhere. I remember grey, but no black or white and there didn't seem to be any white lights of any kind. There were other beings there busy doing something, but I think they looked up when I was brought in.

Then I remember being seated again. All I could perceive was faint chattering which grew louder and louder as if a group of people was coming toward me. I tried to move, but I couldn't. I was terrified, I wanted to wake up but I couldn't move, I couldn't get my mind to stop dreaming, I couldn't get my eyes to open. I felt myself pushing against my inert body, but it wouldn't budge. The voices were so loud now and seemed to be right outside my window and then they began to fade again until I could hear nothing. I awoke, shaken. I jumpstarted my waking engine and got the hell out of there.

By the time I got home, I felt a little better, but just wanted to get some sleep. I didn't really remember much, but what I did remember, I dismissed as a dream. The chattering voices was obviously a group of teenagers walking along the highway at 3am.

When I woke the next morning, I remembered everything that happened and laughed to myself. I was abducted. Yeah right. No one's going to believe that, I talk about aliens all the time. I read books about aliens, I write stories about aliens. I didn't even believe it and so I chalked it up to being too immersed in the whole subject, like when you spend all night gambling and when you finally close your eyes all you can see is a Jack and a Deuce. Except that at that time in my life, I was going through very confusing and emotional things and I wasn't escaping through books and I wasn't reading much, if anything about aliens, I was dwelling on all my concerns about my relationships with others and facing them head-on. But then perhaps my brain needed some kind of perspective and it created this dream scenario to help me out.

Still thinking about it, I got in the shower. I laughingly thought to myself, "Oh watch, I'll touch my anus and there will probably be blood. So cliched." So, jokingly, I did. And there was blood.

To this day, I am not convinced. It could have been a dream, it could have been real, who can say? But if was just a dream, it is one I will never forget.

posted on Jun, 12 2004 @ 04:18 PM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...

EDIT: Cleaned the thread...

[edit on 12-6-2004 by TheBandit795]

posted on Jun, 12 2004 @ 04:50 PM
link   
Dude this is the warning thread!

I have to admit I didnt read any of the story until I saw those huge bold letters telling everyone to knock it off, so then I read the funny statements and had to collect myself and then I read the original post.

I think the reading order shows that if you just dont say anything people will just read what matters.

BTW Interestng story.

posted on Jun, 12 2004 @ 05:25 PM
link   
Thanks to Bandit for coming to my defense. I'm disappointed however to find that the only other responses, save one, to my very real and honestly told account were childishly focused on a body part that every one of us has. It is no wonder the world is in such a state of disharmony and terror, as pervasive ignorance such as this demonstrates.

[edit on 12-6-2004 by VORTEXAS]

posted on Jun, 12 2004 @ 05:34 PM
link   
So if you had the colonoscopy before the abduction, you don't think it could have been a dream related to that procedure. I mean, it also seems you think about aliens a lot and you had stopped doing so around this time, so maybe instead of thinking about aliens during the daytime, you had to dream about them at night. I don't know about the blood man, that seems like the clincher, but I really don't want to go any further with why you had the colonscopy in the first place.

posted on Jun, 12 2004 @ 05:41 PM
link   
Well, my colonoscopy was only a couple of months ago, and I should say that I'm actually very young to have had one, but I was having some serious bleeding problems and my doctor recommended it. I'm sure I'm telling you all more than you want to know, but it turned out to just be a minor hemorrhoid that didn't even need banding. Anyway, the possible abduction was all long before that and yeah, I totally concede that it was all just a dream. To my memory, I don't ever recall having a problem with a bleeding anus until that day and then of course, many years later, it became a big problem. I don't know if they're related or not. I'm sure a lot of you are snickering, but what can I say? This is what happened and I thought you'd be interested.

Thanks for the questions!

Edited to correct one mistake made above. I meant to say that I concede that it could have all been a dream, not that it definitely was.

[edit on 12-6-2004 by VORTEXAS]

posted on Jun, 12 2004 @ 07:38 PM
link   
Thumbs up to the bandit

Listen, I don't know what to think of these abduction memories. It's all very freaky to me. But that's because I am not in your shoes (Valhall now looks for wood to knock on). But I will say this, I also have no evidence that these memories should be dismissed with flippant comments.

I would think when some one has enough trepidation to share an experience like this, they are looking for serious discourse.

posted on Jun, 12 2004 @ 09:29 PM
link   
Thanks Valhall! I think all people who have had these experiences want is for someone to listen to them and give some feedback. That's what would happen with almost any other experience. But this one strikes a chord that makes many people very uncomfortable. This is not the first time someone has laughed at me when I told them this story. But I suppose it's understandable since there is no hard evidence. All we seem to have is persistence that these things do exist and these things do happen. But without hard evidence, it's just another religion.

posted on Jun, 12 2004 @ 11:54 PM
link   
hi vortexas, nice to meet you mate, im glad that another acbductee have the "iron will", and corage to post they'r experience here. i wish you the best mate. call me any time if you need any help on something here, if i can be usefull for you i will be very happy in help you.

stay cool

cya

posted on Jun, 13 2004 @ 02:36 AM
link   
VORTEXAS:

I was one of the "childish" people that made a remark about your experience. I just wanted to say that if I truly offended you, then I'm deeply sorry, as that was not my intention. I was simply trying to find some humor amongst all of the confusion. Sometimes, humor is the best way to get past anything.

I never wanted to give the impression that I was a childish person, but I think I inadvertantly did. Again, I'm sorry to have offended.

TheBorg

posted on Jun, 13 2004 @ 06:07 AM
link   
I didn't actually see any of the childish remarks posted, only just caught the thread once it had been cleaned up.

I would like to commend you though on your post - very brave to come out with an experience like this. I'm really interested in these sort of unexplained happenings and I'm glad that there are people out there that are willing to share their experiences even though they are risking being ridiculed.

I'm also glad though, that you aren't one of these people that has an experience, then closes their mind to anyone else's view of it. You came out and said that you concede that it probably was a dream, but really, it could have been anything. Don't dismiss this experience just because you don't get many replies to this thread, keep seeking the answer!

posted on Jun, 13 2004 @ 09:41 AM
link   
Perhaps you can give me some insight into this, my experience.
I was 5 or 6 when I believe something of an abduction happened to me.
Perhaps I was dreaming but it occured at least 3 different times.
My grandmother was babysitting me and fell asleep ,which seemed out of character for her for she was a lively gal.
As I remember , the last thing I saw was her asleep, and then out of no where appears beings that look to me (a child) like seals!

There seems to be three of them, and they are concerned that I am frightened
but relay to me in my thoughts that they mean no harm.
I cannot remember how I get there, but am in a place that looks something like a cave, but it is not a cave, and it seems to be somewhere below. At least this is the feeling I am left with. That I was underground very deep.
They are speaking to me in my thoughts and I am answering the same way.

The "Seals" were taller than I was , but one of them was shorter than the others. Darkish color, and thick leathery skin. They were, and I feel silly as I write this, nice and friendly.

They came for me 2 other times. Once I was awakened from my own bed and taken to what seemed to be under the bed and down to the cave.
I never remember the complete transit to the cave, only ending up there.
Another time , the last one, I remember being whisked back quickly
and told I wouldn't be visited by them anymore. I felt very very sad.

I can remember lying on the floor after that ,listening with my ear pressed to the boards ,thinking I might hear them. I never did. I often wonder, did they take something away from me ? Did they perhaps give me something?
I think so, on the later.

posted on Jun, 13 2004 @ 12:21 PM
link   
Tomorrow: Not intending to ridicule, but are you sure that you didn't just have an overactive imagination?

I liken this to the children that have claimed that they have friends that aren't there, or "imaginary friends". I never had any, I guess because I was never left alone long enough to have any, but from those that I hear that did, they all just seemed to have a great imagination. Well, that's at least from what I can remember. Actually, you just helped me come up with another forum topic, THANKS!!

posted on Jun, 13 2004 @ 12:57 PM
link   
Receiving a colonoscopy can be a traumatic experience. It's a violation whether it's for your health or not and to some it's a very upsetting procedure. I'm not discounting your story but this is what I see from your story...you had a colonoscopy, you were a bit battered, tired and upset. The stress involved with wondering what's wrong with you can take a major toll. Subconsciously there may have been some major fear issues revolving around the colonoscopy.

So...you're driving, you pull over and fall asleep. Sleep paralysis is a major factor in abduction cases and it's a very real problem that's never taken into account in abduction cases by UFO/Abduction believers because it's used to explain away every abduction case. It can be very intense though....People see all types of things during an episode of sleep paralysis. It's an intense place between sleep consciousness and unconsciousness. You may have experienced this coupled with the subconscious issues with the colonoscopy and your already pre-existing interest in aliens and UFO's.

I also find your story problematic because you didn't mention any trip to the doctor after this incident. If I was in your position and felt I had just experienced an abduction of some type I would have called 911 and took a ride to the hospital for a full examination as well as any evidence collecting that can be done. Most people who get a cut on their foot, neck or dong tend to jump to the conclusion that they may have been abducted and I always notice they never mention they're on their way to the doctor. It's always a good indication that they want to believe but they're not willing to go the extra step to prove something strange happened. It's always suspect in my mind. Definitely not saying your experience wasn't soemthing you believe you experienced...I just feel it's a bit suspect and it really breaks down to the reasons I listed above.

[edit on 6/13/2004 by Sinobyte]

posted on Jun, 13 2004 @ 02:03 PM
link   
Thanks to everyone who posted a reply here!

I wanted to address some statements made by Sinobyte.

The possible abduction happenend as many as 6 years before my colonscopy. The two may not be related at all, or the abduction could have caused internal bleeding which caused a need for a colonoscopy. Actually, the colonoscopy (hereafter known as CS) wasn't so traumatic as was standing up from the toilet and seeing red water.

Also when this (the abduction) happened, other than a little bit of blood, I felt fine and actually it didn't occur to me in the least to go to the hospital. I was going through a really bad break-up at the time and was very confused most of the time it seems. Also I was young and didn't have insurance and I hardly think my story is worthy of a call to 911. It's just not something I think was warranted. And besides, what would a doctor have been able to tell me? They probably would have referred me for a CS with reluctance, because it very likely wouldn't tell me or them anything because the only reason there's blood, I think, is because something was inserted and the skin inside me tore. It's not like I could tell them that I had blood in my stool or everytime I went to bathroom, the water turned red like I was able to tell them 6 years later just before I got my CS.

And also, even though I was really into aliens and UFOs, I was very reluctant to jump to any conclusions. Given everything I was going through at that time, it really could have been just a dream.

I really appreciate your comments and hope that I cleared some things up for you and anybody else reading.

edited for greater clarity

[edit on 13-6-2004 by VORTEXAS]

posted on Jun, 13 2004 @ 02:23 PM
link   
The stress related to a breakup is often great enough to cause people to think about things that they would ordinarily skip over, in a vain attempt to find some respite from it. I think it's pertinant to bare that in mind when considering what happened.

However, I do admit that it would be quite strange to wake up in a car and not be able to move. Add to that seeing things and hearing strange voices, and you have yourself our own little nightmare. I can see just how easily this could be construed into an abduction story, and to some degree, it makes sense. The brain is trying to process all if this excess information, but it can't do a very good job because of the fear that you're under at the time, so it just plays into that fear, further heightening your experience. Or at least that's one explanation.

Feel free to reply.

posted on Jun, 13 2004 @ 02:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by VORTEXAS
The possible abduction happenend as many as 6 years before my colonscopy. The two may not be related at all, or the abduction could have caused internal bleeding which caused a need for a colonoscopy. Actually, the colonoscopy (hereafter known as CS) wasn't so traumatic as was standing up from the toilet and seeing red water.

I see thanks for clearing that up but it doesn't rule out sleep paralysis. Nor does it rule out my suggestion that you were already interested in the topic of UFO's and alien abduction at the time which may have shaped your "dream". The bleeding, as you stated above, was caused by a roid so that does rule out abduction trauma.

Originally posted by VORTEXAS
Also when this (the abduction) happened, other than a little bit of blood, I felt fine and actually it didn't occur to me in the least to go to the hospital. I was going through a really bad break-up at the time and was very confused most of the time it seems. Also I was young and didn't have insurance and I hardly think my story is worthy of a call to 911. It's just not something I think was warranted. And besides, what would a doctor have been able to tell me? They probably would have referred me for a CS with reluctance, because it very likely wouldn't tell me or them anything because the only reason there's blood, I think, is because something was inserted and the skin inside me tore.

If you were kidnapped by men down the street from you and violated with a crowbar you certainly would have gone to the doctor and alerted authorities right? The difference in kidnappers is what? A ship? Big heads? The instrument they used to violate you? If it didn't make sense for you to call 911 then you may have honestly known the incident was nothing more than a product of your sleep paralysis, imagination, stress, UFO interests and a host of other issues.

posted on Jun, 13 2004 @ 10:12 PM
link   

"If you were kidnapped by men down the street from you and violated with a crowbar you certainly would have gone to the doctor and alerted authorities right? The difference in kidnappers is what? A ship? Big heads? The instrument they used to violate you? If it didn't make sense for you to call 911 then you may have honestly known the incident was nothing more than a product of your sleep paralysis, imagination, stress, UFO interests and a host of other issues.
"

Come on. Neighboring male rapists and aliens in silvery spacesuits? Do you really think there's any comparison? And a crowbar?? Come on! If two guys raped me as you suggest, they'd leave a lot more evidence than a little blood in my rectum. Plus, I could maybe ID them and get them caught. It's not so likely with aliens. "Well, officer, er, you saw ET, right? That's him! No, I'm sorry I didn't get the license number."

And besides, women who are raped are oftentimes reluctant to report it because they feel humiliated already and don't want to have to go and get all the pity looks and the suspicion looks on top of it. And that's when they KNOW THE GUY!

I'm sorry, but I don't find your argument to be very strong.

edited for minor afterthoughts

posted on Jun, 13 2004 @ 10:21 PM
link   
hey,

Theres too many people with theys experinses to have them all lies and misunderstandings

please read over this thread www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jun, 13 2004 @ 10:43 PM
link   
Tomorrow: Not intending to ridicule, but are you sure that you didn't just have an overactive imagination?

I liken this to the children that have claimed that they have friends that aren't there, or "imaginary friends".

Borg,
As I said in my post , perhaps it was a dream . However 3 dreams spread apart, leaves me wondering. I can see your point though.
I am sure of one thing, I know how it made me feel and I am convinced
there could be more to it than a wild story telling kid.
No, by the way I didn't have an imaginary playmate, but both my children did and they have very high IQ's. Mensa kidos. So maybe its a good thing
either way.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join