It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tonight's big gamble ladies and gentleman!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 04:04 AM
link   
Want a gamble?
Promise me you'll read this article. thank you.

finance.yahoo.com..." target="_blank" class="postlink" rel="nofollow"> finance.yahoo.com...

finance.yahoo.com...
'
'"LINK ABOVE IS NOT OFFENSIVE MATERIAL"
'
'
'
'
'
'
'
'
'
'
'
'
'
'
'
'
'
'
'
'
'
'
'
'
then realize how pointless it was.
-the article says that the mozerella cheese balls had a blue tint when opened! well woopdi doooo! and the article even says we have to wait for a "FEW DAYS" JUST TO GET TEST RESULTS BACK! geeeeeeeeeeeeeeez how could they ever get us so hooked to an unbelievable topic of interest to all! I mean what do they think we are stupid? these news agencies are laughing at us. They know we're so stupid that we wont even question what we are really reading. Friends, I am afraid that it is too late. If they are doing this right infront of our eyes then they must believe we are even more stupid than that. Whatever plans they have for us are in full effect and nearing it's final stages. our 2012? tis the end of our knowing existence? For that day in december 2012 the last true free though will die. And into our future we will be nothing more but slaves. Living for and by the system. To work and gather an "income" to spread the wealth along to the next conglomerate.
But if we can see our future and all the destruction it brings. then why can't we stop our own demise? We are speeding into our own death. Is this truly the ending of our evolution? to evolve so far that we create our own demise?
I think that answer has already been "answered"
-Atomic Bomb
For everyday we awake un-harmed it is a blessing. A blessing that we have not already killed ourselves.
So i need some predictions guys.
How much longer do we have?

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 04:35 AM
link   
I'm sorry, but what are you talking about?
Are you saying that the media reporting on some recalled, contaminated cheese is a sign of the End of Days?

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 04:38 AM
link   
reply to post by myster0

I second that! What are you trying to say OP? Also please wait till you have 20 post to make a thread in another board. This is for introductions.

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 05:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by myster0
I'm sorry, but what are you talking about?
Are you saying that the media reporting on some recalled, contaminated cheese is a sign of the End of Days?

I think he's saying people are so doped up on the media they can tell us they have to test obviously bad cheese to see if it's bad or not, and we'll sit here like sheep in amazement debating over whether the cheese is bad or not while TPTB get away with whatever they like because we're too busy arguing about the quality of the cheese. You know, kinda like giving the OP grief about posting instead of reading what he posted while what he actually posts goes completely unnoticed.

Welcome to ATS Da Man6, this is the introduction forum though, so say howdy.

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 07:53 AM
link   
Good show, straight into the pit!
I like your topic as I love Pizza. Mozzarella is very important to that.
Blue Pizza…..ewww.
By the way welcome to ATS, hope your stay is long as it seems you enjoy coming out swinging.

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 05:44 PM
link   
Not sure what's being questioned here:

The right of government to stop and confiscate food that might be contaminated (remember the forced recall of pet food after contaminated food had caused pets to die... and other recalls, including where contaminated food caused deaths)?

The right of a group to insist that any product labeled as a certain brand adhere to certain standards (that you can't call a mix of pork and beef "pure beef")?

That recalls can affect the price of commodities in the present and in the future and can affect the price of stock?

As someone who has some investments and reads financial news, I don't see anything unusual. If I were a day trader, it would suggest several opportunities for me.

So... I hope you'll explain more about why you think this story is unusual.

new topics

top topics

join