It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Meteor or UFO Sighting Tonight

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 03:01 AM
link   
OK so my husband and I were sitting on our porch this evening at 11pm and I was looking out above some houses, when I saw a quick descent of a moving light, I called to my husband to look, it took him atleast a second to do so, and we continued watching it as it went out of sight.

This was no shooting star, ive seen plenty in my life to know the difference. No trail. It was not as fast as a shooting star, about half the speed. It was large, much larger than the other stars in the sky, infact at first I thought it was a helicopter. It was the size of Venus in the sky. Planet size. I live in a City and the sky was not all that clear tonight. And it looked close.

I have seen numerous UFOs while living here, mostly lights dancing in the sky, and have seen a blue cigar shaped one from my porch a year ago. So I know theyre visiting.

Im not going to jump to the immediate conclusion that it was a UFO, until I have ruled out all of the possibilities. It took about 2 seconds to cross about a 20 foot gap inbetween my neighbors houses. And it was in a strong downward curve. Thats why we were thinking it could be a meteor- but I never knew them to be so slow.

Any ideas anyone?

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 04:40 AM
link   
What country are you in?there have been similar sightings in Australia tonight in a thread here.Possibly ISS
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 03:38 PM
link   
reply to post by 12voltz

I live in the United States- Central Kentucky. Thanks for forwarding me to that link- it is quite possible I saw the ISS too!

new topics

join